Anne Heche: why?

Sunshineuk

Anne Heche: why?

Unread post by Sunshineuk »

It is difficult to care about any Hollywood actors, and I have only seen the helicopter clip of "her" surprise resurrection but I am curious as to what the POINT of the whole barnacle is. I think its fair to say she wasnt killed when her car DEW-ed a suburban house... Whether she was take out by her handlers, comfortably retired for services rendered or sacrificed during a Hollywood ritual, my question is...WHY the public hoohar? They could just announce her sudden death from ... an illness after hitting her between the eyes with a bullet so what's with the song and dance?
Grand Illusion

Re: Anne Heche: why?

Unread post by Grand Illusion »

Have you already read this thread about the Anne Heche Escapade viewtopic.php?t=842. I speculated on what the purpose might be. The mass media will capitalize on a story like this when "News" is slow and turn into an echo chamber about Anne Heche allegedly dying.

Keep in mind Anne Heche was on the downside of her career doing LifeTime TV movies after being a star in the 1990s for different big screen movies.

So in the case of Anne Heche deciding to retire, just like in professional wrestling, never waste an opportunity for a storyline or angle. Anne Heche had a movie coming out Girl in Room 13, so this Anne Heche brouhaha just boosted interest in seeing Anne Heche act again one final time for the upcoming release in September of Girl in Room 13. So she is going to bring in more money for the movie and she will most likely be laundered money somehow via the usual lawsuit that follows all these staged events. That's how the perps get paid including the actors.
xileffilex

Unread post by xileffilex »

That just about sums it up ^^^^ Good analysis.
antipodean

Unread post by antipodean »

If the screeching brakes meant she was driving her car at great speed, why was she driving so fast?
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

I'm not a movie person, so Anne Heche passed me by. I posted up on the other thread for reference as it was on my timeline. I find this one the most curious.
rachel wrote: Tue Aug 16, 2022 4:51 pm Curious where this camera is mounted if it's meant to be a security cam.
The camera angle suggest table height, and the fact the crash happens 4 seconds from entering the frame, I would think the bang should be a fair bit louder compared to the car engine noise.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... death.html

I do actually really like the Daily Mail, it presents a crossword puzzle. It's like it's forced to go along with the nonsense, so it gives all the information a fakeologist might desire. I've not read the story, but I wanted to see if I could find the location on google maps to see if the crash is at least logistically possible. There seems little chance of being able to speed up a street and then into a house without doing a left or right turn.

First thing to note from these pictures in the Mail, there seems no continuity. We imagine if there car crashed into the building and caused a fire, the first one must be the smoke one. No car. Are we saying it is inside? did it climb the wall? Maybe hard to make out, but you've got the window with the smoke coming out, and a crazy paving style brick below the window. Since the car didn't demolish it, it either melted into it or it climbed it.

377cc382-40c9-405f-bf0e-a8f1ee4ab2af.jpg

The car appears. But no smoke, a newly affixed sign and @Unreal a freemason's ladder. Are we saying the car has been pulled out of the house? Also there is a movement of plant pots, one is missing. In fact looking at the growth of plants/weeds, it looks like some time has passed between photos.

3067bed56954417115a841b27685606b.png
61165665-11100763-According_to_the_Los_Angeles_Fire_Department_the_crash_caused_st-a-80_1660177961569.jpg

I think it confirms the first photo above was taken days before the last two, and in the mean time someone has moved the plant pots, knocked a limb off the one in the brown pot, done some weeding and cleared the path. To me that suggests a film set cleared for the car. I wonder if it's being used in another production and they just wanted to get a bit more milage out of it?
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

Everything hidden behind a big bush...
https://www.google.co.uk/maps/@34.00435 ... 384!8i8192

Google Maps Feb 2022 - seems unlikely that the Mini was driven into that location, it doesn't look designed for parking cars. No indication from the front of it in the previous photo that it went through a huge bush either. Otherwise if it is a film set, that bush out front makes it secluded for filming.

Opera Snapshot_2022-08-29_010315_www.google.co.uk.png
Opera Snapshot_2022-08-29_011409_www.google.co.uk.png

And here's the yellow plant pot which has been removed in the car photo.

Opera Snapshot_2022-08-29_010448_www.google.co.uk.png
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

And pushing up the contrast on the car shot, we see a man, the way he is standing, he is almost definitely a camera man with a gimbal device to steady his camera.

A13-80.jpg

Same picture, curious objects. Whatever the thing is on the door window, it's been removed for the side shot photo shown in a previous post.

A13-81.jpg

I think it is a prop car, the windows taken out for filming purposes. In fact the car appears to be facing the bush in the next shot. Look at the white knobbly border, bottom right, go back to the last post and you'll see that this is at the front of the house, so the car is facing the opposite direction and the cameraman is still on the path side of the car.

62f10eb0f40a1.image.jpg

Yep, it would seem they are filming something and decided to make some extra money repurposing the set design. And one thing to note, makes sense, windows taken out camera side, windows intact on the side being filmed. Bit they are dirty, so we can't see out from the cameraman's view. I've noticed it's something they do if they just want to obscure the surroundings and focus in on the actors.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

I think this is the last one, but I remember something from the video on the Mail article.

1024x576_MP4_1149453352663167481-0001.png

I'm going to guess this is how they actually got the car into the garden, as supposed, the path isn't wide enough to drive the car in. Below, a better look, that there is some sort of rectangular harness attached to the end. So likely the car went over the top and we are seeing the point where the arm is being retracted, and on the ground in front is just equipment, it's not crash debris.

A13-82.jpg

It's hard to tell with the foreshortening, but if we use the street furniture as reference, we see the dark parked car is outside the property this side of the house and the crane arm is indeed being retracted from above the bush area.

Opera Snapshot_2022-08-29_104628_www.google.co.uk.png

If you want to check out the video, it is embedded in the Mail article, the above is a still grab from it.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... death.html