Mass Media Echo Chamber

General chatter that doesn't fit any forums below.
Grand Illusion

Mass Media Echo Chamber

Unread post by Grand Illusion »

Who feeds the mass media outlets the same scripts to read?
dirtybenny

Re: Mass Media Echo Chamber

Unread post by dirtybenny »

These clips are chilling to the observer and that's why they often place a laugh track over the top of them. This is to divert the observer's immediate reaction of terror to the obvious. The observer then doubts the story, but more than that, he or she doubts the sincerity and humanity of the presenter. What is being presented on the screen isn't what I thought it was.

The fact is that these clips are PURPOSELY compiled and being presented to manKIND by the system. Is it possible that a human being is finding these, compiling them and editing them for presentation on a network program? That is not my model.

A girlfriend of mine from 35 years ago was a "news writer" for CBS Boston. I used to go there to pick her up in the evening. Security was layered at the front door, front desk, elevator, etc until I got to the floor that she worked on. I had to sign in and sign out. She wrote these cutesy lead-in's and lead-out's to the news stories. The process has clearly changed in the interim.

How exactly does this all happen currently? Someone in these media outlets has to get the programmed script that gets handed out to onsite personnel. Are there no questions asked as to who writes the script and where does it come from? Is it just accepted that there is a ouija board or magic 8 ball that generates reality.

My model is that all of these stories are AI-generated. My bigger question again is how do the interfacing humans entrain to the process and carry out the "program" without question.

This is not limited to the "news". The uniformity of the COVID propaganda complete with heartwrenching piano and soft video filters was a stealth purposeful attack on manKIND through manipulation of empathy and emotions. I remember challenging the so-called producer of this montage on Youtube as to how he found and edited all of these clips together. His answers were not believable to me. My model is that both this montage clip and the original ads were also AI-generated.

This also explains the WORLDWIDE uniformity and conformity of the covid operation, especially the INJECTION operation.

Recognizing this element of non-human influence (AI, demonic, or more likely, both) in our realm is critical to analyzing all significant events, ie, 9-11, JFK, nuke hoax, AIDS, covid, etc.

As usual the They Live clip has some elements of probable truth, then misleads with the remedy of physical violence and guns.

Grand Illusion

dirtybenny wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 9:04 am These clips are chilling to the observer and that's why they often place a laugh track over the top of them. This is to divert the observer's immediate reaction of terror to the obvious. The observer then doubts the story, but more than that, he or she doubts the sincerity and humanity of the presenter. What is being presented on the screen isn't what I thought it was.

The fact is that these clips are PURPOSELY compiled and being presented to manKIND by the system. Is it possible that a human being is finding these, compiling them and editing them for presentation on a network program? That is not my model.

A girlfriend of mine from 35 years ago was a "news writer" for CBS Boston. I used to go there to pick her up in the evening. Security was layered at the front door, front desk, elevator, etc until I got to the floor that she worked on. I had to sign in and sign out. She wrote these cutesy lead-in's and lead-out's to the news stories. The process has clearly changed in the interim.

How exactly does this all happen currently? Someone in these media outlets has to get the programmed script that gets handed out to onsite personnel. Are there no questions asked as to who writes the script and where does it come from? Is it just accepted that there is a ouija board or magic 8 ball that generates reality.

My model is that all of these stories are AI-generated. My bigger question again is how do the interfacing humans entrain to the process and carry out the "program" without question.

@dirtybenny

I think in the case of the Conan Show, somebody on Conan's writing staff was fed the compiled clips of different news shows repeating the same script. Does this come from an intelligence agency ( Operation Mocking Bird https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Mockingbird) ? Maybe the Conan writer was shown how to obtain the news clips and compile them or the writer was given the compilation of clips neatly put together to put on the Conan Show and just add the laugh track (comedy breaks down people's defenses)? Did someone on the Conan show work in a intelligence agency? The CIA connected to Evergreen College is a rumor and that's where Matt Groening of the Simpsons and other Simpsons writers attended.

It feels like a tell is being put out there with those compilation clips of scripted news. Those clips are now 10 years old and have widely circulated YouTube. It is being revealed to the masses they are getting scripted news. Does it let the perps off the hook of any effects of Karma (spiritual level) and are the perps getting our consent because now we know how the news is scripted?
dirtybenny

Unread post by dirtybenny »

I know I am out on the edges of woo woo land, but I don't believe in the CIA and intelligence agencies as they have been presented to us. I believe that supernatural forces play a far greater role in this realm and account for the unaccountable.

Perhaps you are correct with regard to tacit consent by releasing these compilations.

As far as Mockingbird...

Operation Fishbowl, Operation Bluebeam, Operation Paperclip, Operation Highjump, Operation Northwoods Operation Gladio....anything with an operation in front of it is false information in my paradigm.

the only Operation I believe in is by Milton Bradley
Attachments
6a01156f9c978f970b0133f1c567ea970b.jpg
original-1965-operation-game-smoking_1_aa3e07b1cffbb79c2c428374247ad5a4.jpg
original-1965-operation-game-smoking_1_aa3e07b1cffbb79c2c428374247ad5a4.jpg (41.86 KiB) Viewed 388 times
Grand Illusion

dirtybenny wrote: Mon Aug 22, 2022 8:07 pm I know I am out on the edges of woo woo land, but I don't believe in the CIA and intelligence agencies as they have been presented to us. I believe that supernatural forces play a far greater role in this realm and account for the unaccountable.
I agree that supernatural forces do play a role and even with intelligence agencies. What about how Aliester Crowley was working for MI6? Was he working for MI6 because of his ability to invoke demonic entities or summon them for whatever nefarious activities these intelligence agencies do?
aleister crowley secret agent 666.jpg