ASMR Witches: A Case Study

PotatoFieldsForever

ASMR Witches: A Case Study

Unread post by PotatoFieldsForever »

I think a lot of ASMR artists are either gender inverted or at least versed in the occult. Here is a sample of who you can find on Youtube. I put "a case study" in the title because you can find these people everywhere, Youtube, Twitch, Bitchute, ... in any category and they are not always successful but they know "the code".

They don't always use specific numbers for their videos but they are pretty consistent with their use so I don't think this due to chance.
From what I've seen it can depend on the date: multiple youtubers using the same numbers on the same day, it can also depend on the type of content or some others factors I ignore.

ASMR Glow: 1.66M subscribers
asmr_glow.png
211 is the 47th prime (also 11² = 121)
116 / 911 (if you see a video with 11:06 in the thumbnail it lasts 666 seconds)

You can see the one eye symbolism, a pentagram and a victoria secret cosplay

ASMR Gibi: 4.37M subscribers
asmr_gibi.png
digits of PI

Isabel Imagination ASMR: 342K subscribers
isabel_imagination.png
Drop the zero of course (cf. Christine Lagarde)
216 = 6*6*6, if you click on the two videos on the right you will see 216
There is something masculine about her..
PotatoFieldsForever

Re: ASMR Witches: A Case Study

Caroline ASMR: 630K subscribers
caroline_asmr.png
You can see on the center image, her t-shirt with the sun and the moon, and on the right, the blue and the pink (boy and girl)
And a lot of rainbows

Miss ASMR: 272K subscribers
miss_asmr.png
She doesn't look masculine to me but her sister does.
Last edited by PotatoFieldsForever on Sat Aug 20, 2022 2:05 pm, edited 3 times in total.
PotatoFieldsForever

And last but the not least, the promiscuous ladies (boy)

ASMR Cherry Crush: 990K subscribers
mycherrycrush.png
Amouranth ASMR: 615K subscribers (famous twitch streamer)
amouranth_thumb.png
I don't know if the susbcribers count are real but they have a large audience regardless.

I know the forum section is called elite gender inversion but from my experience, they are everywhere in society just like the movie "They Live". I'm pretty sure my previous neighboor was one of them.
PotatoFieldsForever

Don't ask me how I found this but she answers the question "Am I real?"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=weJs0b_dnVQ&t=819s
I don't believe in space but ASMR is the anagram of Mars..
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

I think you're right, they art tapping into something that in the past would have been called witchcraft. This from March this year, kind of related.

Nicola Sturgeon apologises to people accused of witchcraft
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland- ... s-60667533

In the past there was a reason why there were laws to protect people from witches. I know academics and politicians of today like to reframe everything as people being crazy in the past. But after COVID, they are clearly just paid stooges for the agenda.

ScreenShot-VideoID-5bZFaw-rhso-TimeS-1359.png

I agree, something strange about Isabel. Yet her ASMR channel has been going for 6 years. Roll back to the start and she's doing the usual for that time, quite standard. Roll forward to now and the couple of videos I previewed, she has a creepy energy.
According to researchers, the body replaces itself with a largely new set of cells every seven years to 10 years, and some of our most important parts are revamped even more rapidly [sources: Stanford University, Northrup].
Maybe, doing something which unknown to you, taps into a spiritual force, changes and replaces you over time, whether for good or bad. Biblical Christianity is about the transforming power of the Holy Spirit. But what happens if you are instead playing with an unclean spirit, does it transform you in the same way in the opposite direction?
PotatoFieldsForever

In her older videos (the first video with her face, titled "introduction..." has the number 47), Isabel was a young man, maybe with less occult knowledge so the energy and the kind of videos were different. I don't know her but she was probably a transgender all her life, you don't do that unless your family is into it.

I don't have conclusive proofs that they are practicing witchcraft, from what I observe, they are sometimes transgender, care about numbers, pose in a certain way for their thumbnail, have some astrological knowledge, the moon, saturn or the stars in the background, some have tarot knowledge.. It gives you a "magic" vibe.

Anyone could do that especially for videos targeted at people going to bed. Still something is off, for instance, Anya ASMR (Miss ASMR sister)
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKVvEL ... t8HZmXXzig
"Enchanting deity"
"ASMR Goddess Dances & Hypnotizes You 🌙 Brings Peace Relaxation & Sleep 🌙 asmr witch"
"Fairy.."

I don't rule out, the demons, the evil spirits, possession.. even though, I don't have direct experience with that.
PotatoFieldsForever

The Q angle

I was in my witch-hunt phase when I made this post :lol: , I add this video where the Q angle is visible.

VS.jpeg