The power of AI and screens

YouCanCallMeAl

Re: The power of AI and screens

Unread post by YouCanCallMeAl »

Reference to a post by me on Stolen History about ai + dinosaurs with some original artwork (don't get excited though..):
https://stolenhistory.net/threads/groun ... kery.6463/
YouCanCallMeAl

h/t gfto
dirtybenny

Unread post by dirtybenny »

That shirt is pretty close to magenta. I suspect the controllers have had access to this tool for decades. Why reveal it to the masses now? Why encourage the masses to interact with AI/SI now? Call me suspicious.

https://pieceofmindful.com/2022/07/20/w ... at-a-time/

I am fond of Stephers term "techno sorcerers" of which Eagleman is one.

https://discourse.wrenchinthegears.org/ ... ons/122/10
napoleon

Unread post by napoleon »

a6w0dd (1).jpg
we're not meant to see magenta but we do ,ergo that's why i call the millenium fall-con and the psi-pher magentatainment ,the oz schema psi-pher by the artistocrats is the colour of the philosophers stone purple(magenta),harnassing all the hermetic pricniples. ,but the tablets are green
04fbdf13988a3e6b7ad7b0e1026df525.gif
,incidentally one-stones favourite colour was yellow
ipiccy_image (37).jpg
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

Cognitive Dissident

Unread post by Cognitive Dissident »

RUMOR: Project Lazarus genocide coverup

No more "Tiffany Dovers"

There is a rumor going around, supposedly started by a facebook engineer (working via the new name Meta) who claims a new AI is in the final stages and it's sole purpose is to cover up genocide. This new AI tracks the style and frequency of posts from users, so when they vanish it can auto generate new posts that make the person indistiguishably look like they are still alive, including aging, education progression, the whole 9 yards.

People using social media will be fooled by the AI and will not notice the crowd is thinning out and they probably won't figure it out until they themselves "die suddenly" or hear a knock at the door, and they probably won't figure out what happened to everyone on Facebook even then.

Think about it - for what other reason would facebook want to fake and obscure the fact that account users have vanished? Sure, you could say it's all economics and fake accounts might be possible to convert to cash, but if fake is all they want, they would not need to go through all the trouble of imitating real people, it would be easier to simply fake up new members from scratch. In fact, it would be a LOT easier to simply generate entirely fake people than to have to deal with millions of families saying "How is my deceased loved one still posting"? Unless that won't be an issue because entire circles of association are to be wiped out, like the communists in Russia did it -

After the bolshevik revolution, Russian communists managed the vanishing of people by killing entire families and all associates, so no one asked questions. This obviously took a lot of work because they had to figure out how to delete people by killing everyone without making it obvious while still maintaining a population that could carry forward. Nowadays, AI is going to assist in carrying out such a program with precision and it will be easy to do, because nowadays all people do is flick their phones, they, outside of work, don't actually know anyone face to face. And AI, which studied them constantly, can just keep right on posting and "maintaining relationships" without the disappearance ever being noticed. An AI can also manage family communications so meeting "face to face at christmas" can be delayed forever.

The people being deleted can simply be replaced by immigrants so neighborhoods don't empty out, in the end there will be only a few non-threatening bottom feeders left, musing at how all the homes around them filled up with foreigners. Relatives who happen to drop by will be left hanging, wondering what the hell happened, like the disappearance of "wally world" and if they raise enough of a stink, they can be eliminated also.

An ai that continues posting, creating perfect fakes of people that have been vanished is now probably the biggest threat we face, I believe it will happen and genocide will never be easier.
"The AI is truly remarkable. It's able to study an individual, create and store an entire lifetime of fictional holidays, meals, relationships and anything else that individual would be expected to post. This data is all stored and deployed by the AI on a schedule that makes sense for that individual. There are some tells that insiders can see that give away if it's the AI or a real person. Some of our work has been to eliminate those tells to make the AI as convincing as possible even to the people who are closest to the subject. We've done really great work but there's still some things that exist that the AI doesn't get right. I can probably post an example or two. I guess that could be considered proof and those are well known enough that it would be difficult to trace to me.

- One of the initial live tests were to create 50 fictitious people. The goal was to make these 50 people new hires at Meta and have them interact and build online relationships with other employees who were completely unaware that these 50 people didn't actually exist. By adding them as friends and giving a few pieces of starter content it was easy to get the ball rolling for other employees outside of our project to start adding the AI generated people as friends also and start interacting with them. These 50 generated accounts were not based off of real individuals so the results were wild. The AI came up with stuff that ranged from absolutely hilarious to completely horrifying. I guess that's pretty accurate for the human experience. That's more along the lines of a traditional bot but it goes to a much deeper level than a bot just reposting the current talking point. It's when we added to it live data on real individuals that things truly took off. It's astoundingly accurate with reproducing real individuals."

http://www.voterig.com/.uo2.html
This is The Lazarus Project, apparently:
Another creepy rumor going around the internet many claims is a hoax — is the Facebook project to reanimate the digital dead. It is called Project Lazarus.

This idea became a 4chan sensation as a person claiming to be a Meta/Facebook insider spilled the beans on the project where bots would be able to gather Facebook messages and data of those who have died and create a conversation bot that can emulate the person who has passed away.

Even though Facebook denies the project — the idea does indeed cast light on how advancements in AI pose increasingly serious questions for society as computers emulate humans.

Back on February 23rd a post allegedly from a “Meta insider” was made to the anonymous forum 4Chan claiming that they were a software developer working on a “Project Lazarus.”

According to the whistle-blower:

“We’re building an AI that can take over a deceased person’s social media accounts and continue making relevant posts as if that person is still alive,” the post stated. “This includes age-progressed photos, interacting with other people’s content and everything else needed so that person continues on in the digital realm after physical death.”

The “insider” elaborated, “We were originally told this would be a service offered to people struggling with the loss of loved ones and people who had missing children.”

The whistle-blower went on to say that The poster said that although the project “seemed like a decent idea,” they were concerned because “things are getting weird now and I’m having second thoughts about what this is actually going to be used for.”

“An entire island of people could go missing and with little to no downtime the AI could take over all of their social media and the world wouldn’t have a clue that life wasn’t just continuing as usual,” the poster posited.

However, if Project Lazarus exists, it’s both entirely unannounced and yet to be alluded to by the company’s marketing department.

It doesn’t mean that the company may be secretly working on a project like Lazarus.

https://groundzeromedia.org/3-2-23the-l ... ital-dead/
It is also a war game:

For the record, Jim Stone claims to be former NSA:

https://beforeitsnews.com/strange/2022/ ... 80403.html
YouCanCallMeAl

Creepy idea for sure. But how would we ever know?

I know I'm repeating myself, but the only answer for the individual is to be clear on the difference between belief and knowing, and to ground oneself in what one has personally verified. Screens weren't ever about giving good information. And screens aren't about to become truthful now that it is possible to produce reams of content that caters to the individual and their predilections.
dirtybenny

2D screens giving the illusion of 3D. There is so much subconscious programming in the sigils in the rapid transitions, it is overwhelming. The sounds are also very metallic, machinelike, and grating.

dirtybenny

Sexy AI/SI girls...would they fool you?

napoleon

Unread post by napoleon »

very entertaining channel with dvdxtras this was a good watch

this is wargames behind the scenes
A compilation of featurettes offering a generous look at the production of the 1983 cyber-thriller, WarGames. Includes clips from the film, behind-the-scenes footage, we have come along way