The power of AI and screens

rachel

Re: The power of AI and screens

Unread post by rachel »

Enhance the realism of the foreground and middle-ground of your 3D scenes with stunning 4D Digital Humans that feature breathtaking animations and facial expressions!

THE MOST IMPRESSIVE WALKING PEOPLE AT YOUR FEET !

We are proud to present anima 5!
The new version incorporates amazing advances that make this application a must-have tool for anyone involved in architecture and architectural visualization.

Among the most significant features we introduce the new 4D Digital Human walking character system, which adds a level of realism never before seen in a crowds system. Like the 4D Digital Humans introduced in version 4, these new models simulate walking characters with extreme naturalness, facial expressions and clothing deformations. In addition to the existing pedestrian path generation system, a new one has been specifically developed to control the new characters and use them in both close and medium camera shots.

On the other hand, a new crowd generation system based on neural networks has also been developed. The new engine, called Neural Crowds, uses an AI built from training with thousands of walking movements performed with motion capture. The result allows us to offer crowds that move more naturally and lifelike.

In addition, we have improved our anima .Y file format to include valuable vertex velocity information allowing for much more realistic and physically correct motion blur. Thus, those artists who strive for perfection and explore cinematic techniques in their productions will be able to take advantage of this important feature and dazzle their clients with extremely impressive results and unparalleled realism.

Finally, we have worked intensively on the encoding and decoding algorithms of our 4D format to boost performance in Unreal Engine 5 so that you can create immersive environments populated with dozens of stunning 4D characters for better understanding the space, scale and design of your architectural projects.

As always, anima 5 is available in two versions: PRO and ALL:

The first one gives you perpetual access to the application and to a limited content that you can easily extend at any time with on demand content.

The second version, ALL, provides you with a complete annual rental solution for both the application and content, with over 2000 existing characters available in our catalog as well as hundreds of new models that will be released throughout the year.

MORE INFORMATION:

ANIMA ALL ONLINE PAGE:
https://secure.axyz-design.com/en/anima5
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

https://secure.axyz-design.com/

ANIMA 5 | NEURAL CROWDS

AXYZ design | 3D Human characters
YouCanCallMeAl

Unread post by YouCanCallMeAl »

I don't know what to make of that image with lots of dupes in it. It is a great observation by the 'expose the bullshit' person who seems to have tweeted it.

"heartstopper episode 6 girls" seems to be some sort of teen drama. Ie, this image, if it's being used in that program, would be in a fictional show.

Or are you saying, use of AI is now so widespread, it's used in TV shows to bulk up the apparent cast?
dirtybenny

Unread post by dirtybenny »

Of course the logo is a cube/hexagon.
Attachments
AXYZ-Design-Menu-1.png
5e9a1156290235.Y3JvcCw5MDIsNzA2LDAsMTA2.jpg
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

I'm not saying anything with this, rather I'm putting it up as a proof-of-concept. When I make my "out there" assertions, I always base them on real-world examples. On one BBC election special, either 2015 or 2017, the BBC filled an AI House of Commons with a set of AI MPs similar to the above. The reason they reused people above is clearly cost.

This guy is €59, if you wanted to fill a whole room with different looking people, that is going to cost you. This is the Metaverse, this is where profit-driven capitalism takes us.

ai-man-2.gif
ai-man-2.gif (2.64 MiB) Viewed 1834 times

All our tax money for vaccines, for the Ukraine war, this is were I think it is really going. They intend to build an AI replica of everything in the Metaverse. And the thing is, it is Biblical, because Earth was built as a replica of Heaven.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

Well, maybe not replica, the correct word is IMAGE, because an image, while holding the essence of what it copies, has no need to be an exact duplicate of the original.

Think about this passage from the Apostle Paul (I've used the BSB literal translation for ease if reading), with reference to what David Icke bangs on about the 'light illusion' we live in, the films 'The Matrix' and what the likes of "Godless" Nick Clegg is pushing with the Metaverse.

1 Corinthians 15:35-49 - The Resurrection Body
But someone will ask, “How are the dead raised? With what kind of body will they come?” You fool! What you sow does not come to life unless it dies. And what you sow is not the body that will be, but just a seed, perhaps of wheat or something else. But God gives it a body as He has designed, and to each kind of seed He gives its own body.

Not all flesh is the same: Men have one kind of flesh, animals have another, birds another, and fish another. There are also heavenly bodies and earthly bodies. But the splendor of the heavenly bodies is of one degree, and the splendor of the earthly bodies is of another. The sun has one degree of splendor, the moon another, and the stars another; and star differs from star in splendor.

So will it be with the resurrection of the dead: What is sown is perishable; it is raised imperishable. It is sown in dishonor; it is raised in glory. It is sown in weakness; it is raised in power. It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. If there is a natural body, there is also a spiritual body. So it is written: “The first man Adam became a living being;” the last Adam a life-giving spirit.

The spiritual, however, was not first, but the natural, and then the spiritual. The first man was of the dust of the earth, the second man from heaven. As was the earthly man, so also are those who are of the earth; and as is the heavenly man, so also are those who are of heaven. And just as we have borne the likeness of the earthly man, so also shall we bear the likeness of the heavenly man.
YouCanCallMeAl

I think you're right in what they are trying to do. With AI they are aiming to control perceived reality for each individual, the input to sensory information. If they could get nanotechnology to intermediate our sensory perceptions, they would do it.

I also think is that they already control perceived reality, they just don't control the sensory perception of it. (Well ok, they control media, but they don't completely control what you see when you walk down the street). What they currently do run though is the model we use to interpret reality - this is given to us by parents, education, religion, etc culture in general. We already live in our stories/beliefs. I think we are at least 3 our 4 levels deep - physical and metaphysical, legal, moral frameworks - all are provided to us. I don't think they have unfolded naturally anyway.

I'm future, AI might effectively create a hermetically sealed reality box for each of us, where we would be unable to conceive of the ideas we have now as we will not see them - it will become a new super wrapper of reality. There will be things/concepts/ideas that disappear from view and other bits that are introduced to us. That is the controllers hope anyway. And honestly, I think they have a chance! AI can generate video, stories etc, it can scale, as can the hardware that ai runs on.

The antidote to this, imo - is to be extremely clear about what it is we know and have verified for ourselves, and what it is we assume about our reality. And unfortunately, imo, even on fakeologist.com most people assume a lot.
YouCanCallMeAl

PS - this is worth a listen, imo:
Guy Debord - The Society of the Spectacle.

The synopsis is that we have become so disassociated from our underlying reality, we actually perceive the spectacle that relays reality to be the actual reality. And even though (some of us) know (sort of) that we are just watching a spectacle, we don't really care. The spectacle has in fact deposed reality for us.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

Yes, good podcast. I think it is impossible to be not part of a religion, it's more choosing which one, else letting someone else choose it for you.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

This next one I will put here for now, but I'm thinking about starting a new thread. I've held back because of the unsavoury nature, I think it must warp the minds of the people creating this stuff day-in day-out. I have no details of what is actually being filmed below other than its title, but it looks to be a fusion between real-world prosthetic fakery and digital fakery. As this happens as a matter of course in movies, it would suggest the "proof-of-concept" mentioned is that the fingers here are being removed from the video output in real-time on a smartphone, the background probably green-screen and generated in the app.

Looped proof of concept video test of a prosthetic hand injury with digital finger removal.
hand.gif
hand.gif (12.49 MiB) Viewed 1767 times

My feeling, all the money stolen from governments across the world in the last two years will now be used to commission their 'WAR OF THE WORLDS". What we here need to keep strong and remember...