Poornima Wagh Story

All info related to the new biggest hoax of our time.
fakeologist
Site Admin

Poornima Wagh Story

Unread post by fakeologist »

I think I need a thread for this, since this story may have long legs.
Here are the original videos that rocked the table.
fakeologist
Site Admin

Re: Poornima Wagh Story

A summary of the critical comments with video links of appearances.
https://apocalypticyoga.substack.com/p/ ... rnima-wagh
xileffilex

Unread post by xileffilex »

She has ended up in the same bin in which Tokarski has filed all the others who deny the existence of viruses and the transmission of disease...

https://pieceofmindful.com/2022/09/05/p ... us-dickus/

The only people we can trust, apparently, are those who are invisible in any kind of medium. Got it.
Voodoo Denier

Unread post by Voodoo Denier »

If we are to look at the facts relating to this unfortunate situation, what we find is:

-The LSHTM stated that no records exist of anyone by the name of Poornima Wagh ever attending or receiving two PhD’s from them.
-Poornima’s reluctance to verify and share any evidence of her PhD’s, her thesis, or her studies.
-The lack of any corroborating evidence for any study being performed looking at 1500 “SARS-COV-2” samples and finding no “virus.”
-No evidence of any raid by the FBI.
-No evidence that Poornima is working with 18 other scientists around the world dissecting the vaccines.
These facts alone are enough, if my opinion, to break the chain of trust with Poornima.

source : https://viroliegy.com/2022/09/04/a-matter-of-trust/
Best
Voodoo Denier
Voodoo Denier

Over the course of this pandemic, a nearly identical version of Poornima’s story has made the rounds over social media, even being “fact-checked” numerous times. This version of events tested 1,500 “SARS-COV-2” positive samples and found mainly Influenza A along with a smaller number of Influenza B within the samples rather than “SARS-COV-2.” This particular narrative was credited to various people, including a seemingly fictional Dr. Derek Knauss as well as a very real Dr. Robert Oswald who denied any involvement. Even Partick Gunnels, who recently debated Steve Kirsch over the non-existence of “viruses,” was credited as the virologist after he read the story on YouTube. In order to show the striking similarities between Poornima’s story (right down to the dual virology-immunology degrees) and the previous version which has circulated at various times, I am providing the words attributed to Dr. Derek Knauss from April 19, 2021:

“A clinical scientist and immunologist-virologist at a southern California laboratory says he and colleagues from 7 universities are suing the CDC for massive fraud. The reason: not one of 1500 samples of people tested “positive” could find Covid-19. ALL people were simply found to have Influenza A, and to a lesser extent Influenza B. This is consistent with the previous findings of other scientists, which we have reported on several times.

Dr. Derek Knauss: “When my lab team and I subjected the 1500 supposedly positive Covid-19 samples to Koch’s postulates and put them under an SEM (electron microscope), we found NO Covid in all 1500 samples. We found that all 1500 samples were primarily Influenza A, and some Influenza B, but no cases of Covid. We did not use the bulls*** PCR test.’

At 7 universities not once is COVID detected

‘When we sent the rest of the samples to Stanford, Cornell, and a couple of the labs at the University of California, they came up with the same result: NO COVID. They found Influenza A and B. Then we all asked the CDC for viable samples of Covid. The CDC said they can’t give them, because they don’t have those samples.’

‘So we came to the hard conclusion through all our research and lab work that Covid-19 was imaginary and fictitious. The flu was only called ‘Covid,’ and most of the 225,000 deaths were from co-morbidities such as heart disease, cancer, diabetes, pulmonary emphysema, etc.. They got the flu which further weakened their immune systems, and they died.’

‘This virus is fictitious’

‘I still need to find one viable sample with Covid-19 to work with. We who conducted the lab test with these 1500 samples at the 7 universities are now suing the CDC for Covid-19 fraud. The CDC still has not sent us a viable, isolated and purified sample of Covid-19. If they can’t or won’t, then I say there is no Covid-19. It’s fictional.’

‘The four research papers describing the genome extracts of the Covid-19 virus never managed to isolate and purify the samples. All four papers describe only small pieces of RNA that are only 37 to 40 base pairs long. That is NOT a VIRUS. A viral genome normally has 30,000 to 40,000 base pairs.’

https://shiftfrequency.com/at-7-univers ... -detected/

The striking similarities between the stories of Poornima and Derek Knauss and Co. were a huge red flag. This nearly identical tale attributed to various people over the last year-and-a-half has popped up numerous times yet there is no verifiable information that these studies and events ever took place. This leads to one of two possible scenarios:

Poornima is finally giving us the real version of these events.
Poornima copied this story and incorporated it into her own after having read it.
Taking into consideration that Poornima has seemingly not been honest about her PhD’s, it leads one to conclude that the most likely scenario is the latter.

source : https://viroliegy.com/2022/09/04/a-matter-of-trust/
Best
Voodoo Denier
Voodoo Denier

I knew she was bullshit when she said a few things:

-graphene proven in the shots. Ok then, why is there no data? We can't prove that pharma lied about whats in the jabs just from microscope images interpreted as graphene!

-people are transmitting bluetooth. Really? Nonsense. First of all, you need to test the people without their phones and bt devices. I haven't seen that happen yet.

Second, technically it is not possible. Bluetooth takes a lot more energy than even a pacemaker. And a pacemaker has a battery. Those tiny chips people get in sweden etc are RFID - PASSIVE devices that don't do shit until probed (just like your touchless credit cards)

I'm so sick of these bullshitters, even if they think they're telling the truth, they're falling for other bullshit and not scientific at all.
Best
Voodoo Denier
fakeologist
Site Admin

Mike and I discuss the matter here: https://wp.me/p3PI2w-8p5Z
fakeologist
Site Admin

John Lukach has a post:
http://estateartistry.com/blog/dr-poorn ... ot-a-fraud
Dr. Poornima Wagh is NOT a Fraud
9/3/20220 Comments

Today I would like to take a moment and come to the defense of Dr. Poornima Wagh…
xileffilex

Unread post by xileffilex »

Voodoo Denier wrote: Mon Sep 05, 2022 5:39 pm Over the course of this pandemic, a nearly identical version of Poornima’s story has made the rounds over social media, even being “fact-checked” numerous times. This version of events tested 1,500 “SARS-COV-2” positive samples and found mainly Influenza A along with a smaller number of Influenza B within the samples rather than “SARS-COV-2.” This particular narrative was credited to various people, including a seemingly fictional Dr. Derek Knauss as well as a very real Dr. Robert Oswald who denied any involvement. Even Partick Gunnels, who recently debated Steve Kirsch over the non-existence of “viruses,” was credited as the virologist after he read the story on YouTube. In order to show the striking similarities between Poornima’s story (right down to the dual virology-immunology degrees) and the previous version which has circulated at various times, I am providing the words attributed to Dr. Derek Knauss from April 19, 2021........

Why not say that Gunnels IS "Dr Knauss"?
Knauss isn't very convincing as he reads his script, unlike Poornima Wagh who clearly understands biological science intimately.

https://video-den4-1.cdninstagram.com/v ... 17b547c27a

This Knauss influencer - now appearing in 2022 as Gunnels [for it is he] was through in as bait for Steve Kirsch to discredit those who had trawled the literature and found that the whole "science" of virology is based on quicksand. Go to the end
https://stevekirsch.substack.com/p/is-t ... us-round-1

The 1500 samples was a number thrown around by former [?] virus hugger Dolores Cahill back in 2020.

One has to listen to Cowan and Co to understand how the viral theory needs such complex gatekeeping.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

Voodoo Denier wrote: Mon Sep 05, 2022 5:42 pm I knew she was bullshit when she said a few things:

-people are transmitting bluetooth. Really? Nonsense. First of all, you need to test the people without their phones and bt devices. I haven't seen that happen yet.
I watched a RichPlant video where Richard Hall was trying to test the bluetooth claim, he reckoned it would be a smoking gun if he could prove it, so he spent a bit of money building a bluetooth isolation unit to test people. It's an interesting video, what he found so far, there is no evidence this claim is true from the sample of people he managed to test.

It's about 30 minutes in on part 3 of the Brain Jabbed video.
https://www.richplanet.net/richp_genre. ... t=3&gen=99