Poornima Wagh Story

All info related to the new biggest hoax of our time.
dirtybenny

Re: Poornima Wagh Story

Unread post by dirtybenny »

2 bizarre characters.... paraded out to confuse and distract...

LEE Merritt

with the name, voice and adam's apple of a man....

In 1980 she graduated from the University of Rochester School of Medicine and Dentistry in New York .. in that time period, it was EXTREMELY rare to have a female surgeon, let alone an orthopod...in the NAVY!!!

Dr. Merritt completed an Orthopaedic Surgery Residency in the United States Navy and served 9 years as a Navy physician and surgeon....so 15 plus years in the Navy....

At age 63 she won a female bodybuilding championship in Physique class—with a lot of help from her friends and patience of her family. This one I could believe....I was unable to find pics from this competition. Really....at SIXTY THREE, this one wins a female bodybuilding championship..in between feeding the chickens.

In her spare time, Dr. Merritt raises chickens, gardens and enjoys a rural Midwest lifestyle. Nice touch to make this entity something an average man or woman might relate to

https://drleemerritt.com/about-me

Poor Mina WAAAAAGH....

looks masculine to me, with an unusual Indian accent...does not pass the kiss test for me.

and a male digit ratio to boot...imagine that....
Attachments
Untitled.jpg
xileffilex

Unread post by xileffilex »

"Derek Knauss" is a treat to watch....he tears apart Steve "Cherry" Kirsch from about 20.00 to about 55.00 in this mirrored video [the original no longer exists] and again at about 1.23.00. Poormina Wagh pops up briefly in the text at about 49.00 where Kirsch tears into what Kirsch names #teamnovirus
If "Knauss" is a distraction, I want more of it. [Reading Epic Threads]
you can listen at 2x since he's such a clear speaker

xileffilex

Just for the Fakeologist record, there are 3 videos in Poornima's YouTube channel, dated 2011, in which she was filmed campaigning from Santa Barbara City College for Ron Paul's presidential campaign in 2012 during the O'Bomber era.
https://www.youtube.com/user/1972Poornima

The reasons for her emergence onto the viral debate stage, with the fabricated back story in mid 2022 remain a mystery
Sunshineuk

Unread post by Sunshineuk »

I, like most people I guess was excited to hear from someone that spoke with such confidence and charisma. I must admit I was surprised when she totally dismissed the presence of any spike (messenger ) proteins in the "vaccines", but so much of what she sais rings true, and thereare so màny lies I was willing to hear her out. I withhold judgement but one thing I know is that genuine researchers understand they are fighting for the continuation of the human race and want nothing more than to share their research. If she is really working with an international body of scientist then I expect them in due time to publish their findings so the few good doctors and honest scientist can build on that to have found.

Like the Q debarcle, in the end the point is not to show how clever you are but to help move things forward. I personally dont card if we are talkjng about a virus, a bioweapon, 5G or alien attacks, what are we going to do about it, how can we mitigate the effects. My mantra is "Stay alive til 25" because they want us oldies dead and we need all the help we can get
dirtybenny

Alison McDowell, as always, has a unique take on the Lee Majors/Poor MIna sideshow....she postulates that this is setting the stage for the necessity of soulbound tokens and blockchain verifcation of credentials.

viewtopic.php?t=771

dirtybenny

Mark Tokarski weighs in....

Poormina once more and hopefully, finally

Mike Stone was a guest on Ab’s Fakeologist site, and did an hour+ interview, quite well done. I only have a few qualms, purely personal preference. I felt he was too deferential to Poormina Wagh, even after he learned that her degrees were fake, her research nonexistent, and no evidence of any FBI raid anytime. I also felt he dealt with Drs. Kaufman, Cowen, Bailey(s) and Lanka with too much reverence. Ask yourself, why did these five people come to prominence exclusively of all others? I do not know the answer to that question, and only suggest to be slow to trust anyone who self-appoints as a leader. Kaufman’s appearance on the scene, especially, had the look and feel, to me, of a rollout.

There are now people vigorously defending Poormina. They are plants, I would suggest. Her behaviors are indefensible. She needs not to be understood and coddled, but rather tossed aside with great force. (That quote is attributed to Dorothy Parker, but probably wrongly.)

https://pieceofmindful.com/2022/09/08/p ... ore-102935
xileffilex

I don't think we are going to get to the bottom of the Poornima enigma any time soon. However, it gives Tokarski an excuse put the boot ** into Cowan, Bailey et al. The reason? Because they are well known names in this tiny corner of the internet which to Mark is highly suspicious....

As "Dr Knauss" says, Andrew Kaufman would debate [viruses or rather the endless search for them] with a tuna sandwich. Perhaps that has something to do with his suspiciously high profile.

** Let's hope The Fakeologist doesn't get too well noticed in that case.
fakeologist
Site Admin

Unread post by fakeologist »

Lee does a good job explaining the blowback.
I find her to be well spoken.
Voodoo Denier

Unread post by Voodoo Denier »

Dr. Lee Merritt talks like a bean pot and recommending poison called Ivermectin on her website and has said there is bioweapons and bioweapon labs. (Ivermectin is just DETOX symptoms suppressor – you don’t need this medicine and there is no virus – then there is no bioweapons) I do not trust this woman at all. Not a bit.

Ivermectin is basically an antibiotic = anti-life. It is suppressive, which means when you have DETOX symptoms aka a cold or flu, this type of drug STOPS the body from doing so, giving the ILLUSION you are "better" when really it buries the expression deeper into organ tissues causing long-term damage and shortening of life (if the person is lucky, it will express along the same pattern, which means the mechanism has not been broken). Then people claim it is "miraculous" because their symptoms went away, but really they just killed their own pleomorphic microbes (who arrived at the scene of the toxicity to clean it up and remove the wastes aka to help the body heal) and caused more damage.

Dr. Lee Merritt is totally out. She is totally in the germ theory lie.
Best
Voodoo Denier
Voodoo Denier

Unread post by Voodoo Denier »

Dr. Lee Merritt also recommending synthetic vitamins to prevent COVID19 on her website. Synthetic vitamins are just one product line of bigpharma.
Best
Voodoo Denier