911 Gematria

All things 9/11
napoleon

Re: 911 Gematria

Unread post by napoleon »

you see theres concepts ideas thoughts ,passing glimpses of what should be ,we are literally juggling reality round conceptually ,and the best part is without getting too psiency ,we can gague the reactions ,even one answered question can give us the universe ,even if it's a lie.
To solve the puzzle, you must ask one guard (it doesn’t matter which one) which door the other guard would say leads out. Both guards will indicate the same door, which will be the door that doesn’t lead out. For purposes of this explainer, we’ll call the doors A (the safe door), and B (the knock, knock, knocking on heaven’s door). Let’s discuss:

Scenario one: The guard you ask is the one who lies.
If the guard you asked is the one who lies, then he will lead you astray by telling you (falsely) that the other guard—the truthful guard—will point you towards door B. This makes door A the safe bet.

Scenario two: The guard you asked is the one who tells the truth.
If the guard you ask is the one who tells the truth, he will tell you (honestly) that the other guard—the lying guard—will point you towards door B. This makes door A the safe bet.

In both cases, the outcome is the same. To stay alive, you must walk through the opposite door from what the guards tell you.
difference with conspiracies is there are two of the conspiracies min for each lie ,we went moon but we saw aliens ,so we faked it for t.v, we couldnt go mooon so we faked it for t.v.

but not mine and because i know it's correct by default the others are full of shit,and vice versa anyone controlled cannot address it ,so then we choose logically , these fucks can't even address the concept ,
as they say in temporal astrometrics ,theres no time like the present .
YouCanCallMeAl

Unread post by YouCanCallMeAl »

Alan Watt talks about 'on' in his book trilogy.

I think he mentions london - 2 'on's in that name, the number one (also an on) and the meaning of 'on' (ie as opposed to 'off').
napoleon

aki.jpg
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

rachel wrote: Mon May 15, 2023 8:03 pm I can't say I'm obsessed with gematria, it's more things around code 19 and the Baha'i system of 9.

where via 19 - Alpha and Omega, 9 can be 9 or 1, and via inversion can be 6. 999...666. And then through the enneagram we have the 3-6-9 triad.

Another translation into English, this time about the number 9.
The number of the mysterious supreme power

The Bible presents the number 6...
Here is wisdom. He who has understanding, calculate the number of the beast; for it is the number of a man, and his number is six hundred and sixty-six. (Revelation 13: 18)

The Kitáb-i-aqdas presents the number 9...
“29. Say: This is that occult knowledge which shall never change, for it begins with nine, the symbol which represents the hidden and manifest Name, inviolable and unapproachably exalted. (...) The sincere among his servants will consider the precepts of God as the Water of Life for the followers of all faiths...”

The interpretation of the number of the beast is still done in a literary form (666). This is thanks to theological teachings and UNESCO (yet another UN agency controlled by the Baha'i faith) which have distorted the true meaning by creating a Marxist relative truth. In addition to the lack of basic knowledge of new age sects.

But, for adherents of the new age the number 999 is the same as the number 666. Its interpretation is only spiritual. The 999 means peace and the 666 tribulation; moreover none of the adherents of the new age expect the cosmic christ in the 6. Even Baha'u'llah recognized this principle in the Kitab-i-aqdas:

157. Of the Great Inversion in the Symbol of the Sovereign" has now become manifest. Happy whom God helped to recognize the “Six” erected by virtue of this “Upright Alif”; he, verily, is one of them that have true faith.

Baha'u'llah was the greatest magician that ever lived on the face of the earth and for that reason he did not fail to apply the principles of the emerald tablet below:

Emerald Tablet
The first two translations of the Tabula Smaragdina:
1) It is true, right and very true:
2) What is below is like what is above and what is above is like what is below, to accomplish the miracles of a single thing (666=999).

And finally, as your government promises a spoken peace, everyone awaits you about the number 9.

The number 9 for Freemasonry
Number 9: is the principle of the Divine Light, Creator, which illuminates every thought, every desire and every work, it expresses externally the Work of God that dwells in every man, to rest after concluding his Work. The novenary man who, by the triple of the ternary, is the union of the absolute with the relative, of the abstract with the concrete. The number nine, in Masonic symbolism, plays a varied and important role with meanings applied in its ritualistic form. The number 9 is the number of Initiates and Prophets.

The number 9 by Abdu'l'Bahá (the master of globalization)
“The Báb announced that a greater Manifestation would take place after Him and called the Promised One "The One whom God will make manifest," saying that nine years from now the reality of His own mission would become evident. In his writings, he stated that in the ninth year this expected Being would be known; in the year nine they would attain all glory and happiness; in the year nine they would advance rapidly...” (APRIL 18, 1912, Lecture at the Residence of Mr. and Mrs. Marshall L. Emery, 273 West Ninth Street, New York)

“The Mashriqu'l-Adhkár of 'Ishqábád is almost finished. It is centralized, nine avenues lead to it, nine gardens, nine fountains; the whole plan and construction are in accordance with the principle and proportion of the number nine.” (MAY 1, 1912, Lecture at the Dedication of the Ground of the Mashriqu'l-Adhkár Wilmette, Illinois - Russian Bahá'í Temple}

The Number Nine in Kabbalah
It is in Kabbalah that the cosmic and universal laws of Baha'u'llah reach their apex:

"k-29. Say: This is that occult knowledge which shall never change, for it begins with nine, the symbol representing the Hidden and manifest Name ..."

"Gematry", or "Kabbalistic Numerology", basically consists of taking a Hebrew word, letter by letter and transforming them into numbers, adding these numbers and then finding another Hebrew word, whose letters have an equal sum, this technique is still used to interpret sacred texts and also to propose name changes. Note that in the table below, there is no letter that corresponds to the number 9.

cabalistica.jpg
cabalistica.jpg (23.85 KiB) Viewed 9341 times

This is because in the tradition of the most secret Esoteric Orders, the number 9 symbolizes the "Mysterious Name" of the Supreme Power of God, the "Lost Word" of the Freemasons and for that reason it could not be represented by a single letter of the alphabet.

THE KEY TO NUMEROLOGY CHALDEAN SYSTEM
The Chaldean system also does not use the 9 because, for the initiates, the number 9 is considered sacred. So much so that the word GOD becomes the number 9 and also Jesus Christ is a 9 when writen in the base language, which is Latin, from which 80% of the words in our language (Portuguese) derive, through number 9.

Zoroaster's Enneagram
It is an ancient symbol formed by nine lines that connect within a circle. The points where the lines touch the circle are numbered from 1 to 9, hence the meaning of the Greek word – “nine points”. No one knows for sure its origin, but it is estimated to be over 2500 years old. Zoroaster and Pythagoras pored over it, but it was the Russian GI Gurdjieff who was the most dedicated scholar to its mysteries. According to JG Bennett, author of The Enneagram (Thought-Cultrix), this mythical design has different meanings and applications in various fields of knowledge. In certain regions of Asia, it is used to predict the future. In the West, it serves personality studies, helping to identify strengths and weaknesses in people. For some psychologists, each of the nine points represents a pattern of behavior (the methodical, the generous, the suffering, etc.). “It is possible to identify an individual's basic motivation, an ego fixation that happens very early in life, unconsciously”, says Nelson Mariz de Lyra, enneagram professor at the MBA program at the University of São Paulo. “The enneagram is a very practical tool, but it still deals with general traits, as each person is unique.”

The number 9 for the Bahai faith
9 — Gestation, fruitful search, completion of a work, final reward. It is the number of fullness, of the celestial spheres, of the angelic choirs (in Christianity it is the number of the choirs of the celestial angels), of the muses. Square of 3, represents universality - symbol of the Bahai Faith. Being the last number of a digit, or the last of the cycle, it brings a broader view of the world and people, it is related to the closing of the circle. It is considered in esotericism, the number of perfection and is associated with moral and conscious perfection, thus bringing knowledge, wisdom, patience, sense, dedication and prudence. It is the number of humanism, generosity, has a strong intuition and imagination. Usually likes to travel a lot. The negative side comes when the ability to understand life is misapplied, serving harmful purposes.

There are nine steps to remove the cosmic Christ from the abyss using Alchemy
1) CALCINATION
2) SOLUTION or DISSOLUTION
3) SEPARATION
4) CONJUNCTION
5) PUTREFACTION
6) COAGULATION
7) SUBLIMATION
8) FERMENTATION
9) EXALTATION
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

I moved the Smolensk plane crash to the 9/11 forum topic, my thinking, it's hard to say were it actually belongs. It has the Swine flu tie in which would place it with historic Covid, but it has the planes, which I've proved beyond reasonable doubt based on official documents and video evidence, was a fake switch.
rachel wrote: Wed Sep 13, 2023 11:38 am And as it continues on its doomed path, it does a cookie cutter through another set of trees. Remind you of anything?

A salute to 911 maybe?

Again with the following, doesn't fit top level 911, yet...it's in the code.

Via X — @SteveO25290456
A11-89.png
F9sSLqqXAAAX57X.png
F9sXaekWQAArTZe.png
A11-90.png
F9sV257XUAACBcS.png
F9sWBSzWoAAkwyF.png
Compare the colour scheme of the badge of NEC Nijmegen and Palestine.

F9sZZTJW0AAM8QM.png
F9sZrbVXoAAASOk.png
F9sZrbVXoAAASOk.png (22.31 KiB) Viewed 9086 times
F9sZ9xmWEAAwHN7.png
F9sZ9xmWEAAwHN7.png (16.69 KiB) Viewed 9086 times

I may have passed this one by except for the mention of RED AND WHITE, because it's something I've already noticed. But I don't have an adequate explanation for what it symbolises.
rachel wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 11:29 am Grzegorz Braun, in part two of his documentary, makes a big thing about Donald Tusk's meetings with Vladimir Putin prior to the 2010 crash. I've not looked into Polish politics, but on the face of it, it seems to have the same setup as Russia, and France for that matter. The country has a President and a Prime Minister, and where as prior to Tusk the Kaczynski twins held both Polish posts, Vladimir Putin plays swapsee with another bloke. So once Boris Yeltsin disappeared, Putin took over both jobs. Or maybe the Prime Minister's post was created on May 7, 2000 and Wiki just back dates it to Putin's rule. Putin starts off as acting-president on the last day of 1999, and thereafter switches between President and Prime Minister and back.

Acting President & Prime Minister: 31 December 1999 – 7 May 2000
President: 7 May 2000 – 7 May 2008
Prime Minister: 8 May 2008 – 7 May 2012
President: 7 May 2012 - Incumbent

At the time of the Smolensk plane crash in 2010, Putin was Prime Minister, and therefore he held the same office as Donald Tusk; so it makes sense why it would be him, with Tusk, appearing at the Smolensk crash to pay his respects.

Interestingly enough, they only turned up in the evening of April 10, so we have some eerie visuals of them visiting the crash site in the dark. The flowers, white lilies and red roses.

And the Mass earlier in the day at Katyn Forrest...

Just a little factoid; perhaps why red and white flowers got their tradition:
https://www.plant-lore.com/red-and-white-flowers/

Red and white flowers
  1. Red and white flowers together not allowed, represent blood and tears. Never take red and white flowers to anyone in hospital. Very unlucky. London, 1960s [Lambeth Horticultural Society, London, November 2015].
  2. Clackmannanshire in the 1950s and Caithness in the 1960s … Mum never liked red and white flowers put together – Wars of the Roses? blood and peace? [Thurso, Caithness, January 2012].
  3. When my mother was in hospital they went really potty when someone brought in red and white flowers. That was Hants in 1974 [Westminster Quaker Meeting House, London, October 2009].
  4. They say red and white [flowers] together are unlucky; I don’t know why [Maida Hill, London, November 2008].
  5. I grew up in the Cotswolds … My mother was very superstitious … She wouldn’t put red and white flowers in the same vase as she said it was like blood and bandages! [Crewkerne, Somerset, January 2007].
  6. [Newcastle-on-Clun area, Shropshire] red and white flowers should never be put together, this foretells death [Sandiway, Cheshire, October 2004].
  7. In church decorations … red flowers with white gypsophila at Whitsun to symbolise fire and smoke [Harrow-on-the-Hill, Middlesex, October 2004].
  8. Red and white flowers together: unlucky, represent blood and bandages [Barking, Essex, August 2004].
  9. A man from Australia … said that when he had had to go into hospital he had had some red and white flowers brought in by a visitor, but the nurse would not allow it [Natural History Museum, London, September 1998].
  10. I have just retired but I started nursing during the War. I found that red and white flowers in the same vase made some patients uneasy; they would mutter ‘Red and whte, someone will die’. If the colours were separated into a vase of red blossoms and one of white this was acceptable [Penicuik, Midlothian, April 1982].
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

The British way of writing 911.

PHE_12073_COVID-19_social_media_banners_Pregnant_01-1024x1024-1119220854.jpg

Do you get the thing with magic tricks?
Magicians pretend to do with their right hand what they are actually doing with their left hand.

King Charles is a member of the Magic Circle.

55 Things You Need to Know About King Charles III
https://www.politico.com/news/magazine/ ... i-00055898
Charles has a love for magic, and was inducted into The Magic Circle in 1975 after performing a cup and balls trick. Though his acceptance may have been pre-decided, as his certificate was signed in advance of the audition.

Charles3-599x660.png
napoleon

rachel

Coincidences...Coincidences...Coincidences...

Unread post by rachel »

Found this Snopes, and is amusing as always.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/coincidences/
9/11 Coincidences
Published Dec 11, 2005

Omnibus entry about supposed spooky coincidences relating to September 11.

Claim: Eerie coincidences pertaining to September 11 involve elevens, a Quran verse and Microsoft's Wingdings font.
Example: [Collected on the Internet, 2005]

-----------------
  1. New York City has 11 letters
  2. Afghanistan has 11 letters.
  3. Ramsin Yuseb (The terrorist who threatened to destroy the Twin Towers in 1993) has 11 letters.
  4. George W Bush has 11 letters.
This could be a mere coincidence, but this gets more interesting:
  1. New York is the 11th state.
  2. The first plane crashing against the Twin Towers was flight number 11.
  3. Flight 11 was carrying 92 passengers. 9 + 2 = 11
  4. Flight 77 which also hit Twin Towers, was carrying 65 passengers. 6 + 5 = 11
  5. The tragedy was on September 11, or 9/11 as it is now known. 9 + 1 + 1 = 11
  6. The date is equal to the US emergency services telephone number 911. 9 + 1 + 1 = 11.
Sheer coincidence..?! Read on and make up your own mind:
  1. The total number of victims inside all the hi-jacked planes was 254. 2 + 5 + 4 = 11.
  2. September 11 is day number 254 of the calendar year. Again 2 + 5 + 4 = 11.
  3. The Madrid bombing took place on 3/11/2004. 3 + 1 + 1 + 2 + 4 = 11.
  4. The tragedy of Madrid happened 911 days after the Twin Towers incident.
Now this is where things get totally eerie:

The most recognised symbol for the US, after the Stars & Stripes, is the Eagle. The following verse is taken from the Quran, the Islamic holy book:
  • "For it is written that a son of Arabia would awaken a fearsome Eagle. The wrath of the Eagle would be felt throughout the lands of Allah and lo, while some of the people trembled in despair still more rejoiced: for the wrath of the Eagle cleansed the lands of Allah and there was peace."
That verse is number 9.11 of the Quran.

Still uncovinced about all of this..?! Try this and see how you feel afterwards, it made my hair stand on end:

Open Microsoft Word and do the following:
  1. Type in capitals Q33 NY. This is the flight number of the first plane to hit one of the Twin Towers.
  2. Highlight the Q33 NY.
  3. Change the font size to 48.
  4. Change the actual font to the WINGDINGS
What do you think now?!!

-----------------

Origins: In December 2005, this compilation e-mail that combined three earlier pieces about eerie coincidences relating to the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks on America began appearing in our incoming mail, often prefaced by the forwarders as "Seriously spooky!," "Kind of freaky," "Weirding me out," and the like.

We've written about each of its three elements before, but since a number of folks will have their first encounter with any of the claims being advanced via exposure to this omnibus e-mail, we've gathered information about each into this one central article.

While it would appear there were a seemingly unusual number of elevens arising from the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks on America, it must be kept in mind that it is but human nature to search for patterns even where none exist. We attempt to impose a gestalt on randomness because chaos is impossible to comprehend, hence our fascination with recurrent themes. We feel something of great import is going on if a particular number comes up time and again, and we are unsettled by it.

Our article about the many elevens supposedly connected with the 9/11 attacks explains that it is not at all unusual for clumps of the same number to appear at any given moment. Those bothered by all the elevens might consider that the number of letters in "Washington," "World Trade Center" and "Twin Towers" don't add up to eleven.
  • Ramsin Yuseb (The terrorist who threatened to destroy the Twin Towers in 1993) has 11 letters.
The last name of the mastermind of the 1993 World Trade Center bombing has been transliterated from Arabic in a number of ways, including Yousef, Yusuf, and Youssef; his first name is generally rendered as 'Ramzi'; and officials believe his birth name was actually Abdul Basit Karim. Only by selecting particular combinations of these transliterated names (such as "Ramsin Yuseb" or "Ramsi Yousef") does one arrive at an 11-letter result.

The compilation e-mail also claims that "The tragedy of Madrid happened 911 days after the Twin Towers incident," which wasn't the case in that the Madrid bombing took place 912 days after the 9/11 attacks. However, it would be fair to say 911 days separated the September 11 terrorist attacks on the U.S. and the March 11, 2004, train bombings in Madrid, Spain. We provide a far more detailed explanation in our article about this numerical oddity.

Regarding the purported Quran verse about the awakening of a fearsome eagle, our piece on that subject explains there is no such entry in that holy book, let alone one occuring in Chapter 9, Verse 11.

As we note in our article about the result produced by rendering "Q33 NY" in Microsoft's Wingdings font, there was no flight "Q33NY" involved in the terrorist attack on New York City — the two flights used to assault the Twin Towers were American Airlines Flight 11 and United Airlines Flight 175.

Barbara "the search for significance continues" Mikkelson

Last updated: 11 December 2005

SourcesSources:
Agence France Presse. "World Trade Center Bombing Suspect Pleads Innocent."
9 February 1995.