911 Gematria

All things 9/11
napoleon

Re: 911 Gematria

Unread post by napoleon »

i don't use gematria ,i examined truman show it ends when he walks though the black mirror,

on a lighter note i have employed more than christoph ,indirectly of course.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

I can't say I'm obsessed with gematria, it's more things around code 19 and the Baha'i system of 9.

where via 19 - Alpha and Omega, 9 can be 9 or 1, and via inversion can be 6. 999...666. And then through the enneagram we have the 3-6-9 triad.

enneagram.gif
enneagram.gif (2.33 MiB) Viewed 3373 times

The Baha'i Faith so hooks up all this stuff, but it's designed to.

genealogy baha'i 1.jpg
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

I copied a section from chapter 4 of Codex Magica, and I missed something rather interesting which suddenly stood out when I was looking at it again.
rachel wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2023 5:08 pm The Lost Word Found

Moreover, the three messengers from Babylon inform the candidate that the true name of God, the name that had been lost for so long, is not Jesus, but is Jahbuhlun. They conveniently omit mention of the fact that this is, in fact, the name of a monstrous DEVIL God, that the name is an unholy and blasphemous composite of Jahweh, Baal, and Osiris, or On.

(On is a city in Egypt where the worship of the sun God, Osiris, is alleged to have begun. Somehow, many in Masonry today honor and revere Osiris under the name of On, the name of his city, curiously spelled Un in the name: Jahbuhlun.)

We have the city ON mentioned above as part of the unholy triune name. It dawned on me, read it downwards or turn it on its side, and ON becomes OZ.

What is OZ, @napoleon? Do you have a reliable description of it? ... I know you can very much trace it much like X in an algebraic equation, but do you know what it is? Because a lot of the stuff I work with, I'm unsure, I can trace it, I can even predict what will accompany it, but a lot, I cannot be sure. It's part of the puzzle that keeps me at this.

The thing with Jahbuhlun, it dawned on me what it probably relates to, and if I'm right, Codex Magica might be right, it might be wrong. The thing with all this stuff, it's how you look at it. And what I'm convinced of, eating the apple gave Adam and Eve double-vision. There are two ways to look at everything, and we can have a steadfast conviction from either viewpoint.

The quote then says, "Somehow, many in Masonry today honor and revere Osiris under the name of On" and I'm are guessing that can also be expressed as Oz. And what they both relate to is ZION.

zion-2012.jpg
See post: 2012 London Olympics Predicts COVID-19

But the next bit is equally interesting, "the name of his city, curiously spelled Un in the name: Jahbuhlun", and we have a link from Oz to the UN.

Jahweh, Baal, Osiris.

Jahweh - God, the Father (?)
Yahweh was an ancient Levantine deity that emerged as a "divine warrior" associated first with Seir, Edom, Paran and Teman, and later with Canaan, as the national god of ancient Israelites and Judahites. The origins of his worship reach at least to the early Iron Age, and likely to the Late Bronze Age if not somewhat earlier.

In the oldest biblical literature he possesses attributes typically ascribed to weather and war deities, fructifying the land and leading the heavenly army against Israel's enemies. The early Israelites were polytheistic and worshipped Yahweh alongside a variety of Canaanite gods and goddesses, including El, Asherah and Baal. In later centuries, El and Yahweh became conflated and El-linked epithets such as El Shaddai came to be applied to Yahweh alone, and other gods and goddesses such as Baal and Asherah were absorbed into Yahwist religion.

Towards the end of the Babylonian captivity, the existence of other gods was denied, and Yahweh was proclaimed the creator deity and sole divinity to be worshipped. During the Second Temple period, speaking the name of Yahweh in public became regarded as taboo, and Jews instead began to substitute other words, primarily adonai (אֲדֹנָי‬‎, "my Lord"). In Roman times, following the Siege of Jerusalem and destruction of its Temple, in 70 CE, the original pronunciation of the god's name was forgotten entirely. Yahweh is also invoked in Papyrus Amherst 63, and in Jewish or Jewish-influenced Greco-Egyptian magical texts from the 1st to 5th century CE.
Baal - The Son of God (?)
Baal or Baʽal was a title and honorific meaning 'owner', 'lord' in the Northwest Semitic languages spoken in the Levant during antiquity. From its use among people, it came to be applied to gods. Scholars previously associated the theonym with solar cults and with a variety of unrelated patron deities, but inscriptions have shown that the name Ba'al was particularly associated with the storm and fertility god Hadad and his local manifestations.

The Hebrew Bible includes use of the term in reference to various Levantine deities, often with application towards Hadad, who was decried as a false god. That use was taken over into Christianity and Islam, sometimes under the form Beelzebub in demonology.
On - New Jerusalem (?)
Heliopolis (Jwnw, Iunu; Ancient Egyptian: Jwnw, lit. 'the Pillars'; Coptic: ⲱⲛ; Greek: Ἡλιούπολις, romanized: Hēlioúpοlis, lit. 'City of the Sun') was a major city of ancient Egypt. It was the capital of the 13th or Heliopolite Nome of Lower Egypt and a major religious centre. It is now located in Ayn Shams, a northeastern district of Cairo.

Heliopolis was one of the oldest cities of ancient Egypt, occupied since the Predynastic Period. It greatly expanded under the Old and Middle Kingdoms but is today mostly destroyed, its temples and other buildings having been scavenged for the construction of medieval Cairo. Most information about the ancient city comes from surviving records.

The major surviving remnant of Heliopolis is the obelisk of the Temple of Ra-Atum erected by Senusret I of Dynasty XII. It still stands in its original position, now within Al-Masalla in Al-Matariyyah, Cairo. The 21 m (69 ft) high red granite obelisk weighs 120 tons (240,000 lbs) and is believed to be the oldest surviving obelisk in the world. The Romans took the Obelisk of Montecitorio from Heliopolis to Rome, under Augustus, where it remains. The two smaller obelisks called Cleopatra's Needle, in London and New York, also came from the city.

And where am I getting this from? - Rev 3:12

rev3-12.png

And the interesting thing about this, the inverse, or false manifestation is the dragon, the beast and the false profit. The false profit being the false church, and why it is as much a location/system as an individual; - see the explanation for Osiris, in the above Codex Magica quote.
napoleon

Just to illustrate what kind of person L Frank Baum really was, i have included 2 opinion pieces he wrote in HIS newspaper about the American Indian 'problem' at that time and what should be done. You'll NEVER read this in your history text books. Baum was covertly a vicious racist, eugenicist, feminist, pantheist and satanist and overtly a mild, inoffensive father 'figure' and writer of children's 'fantasy' books. He was a TYPICAL specimen of the rising middle class of his time, privileged, yet continuously agitating for a "New AGE," New World Order.

As a result of the lives and actions of MANY occultists like Baum and Carroll in the late 19th and early 2oth centuries we are now, 100 years later, sliding into a Theosophical (Luciferian) one world "FASCIST" dictatorship "Wet Dream" and the total enslavement of humanity. There is DIRECT CAUSALITY between then and now with what is happening in the Jesuit controlled UN, 'Global' one world movement. Someone termed what is coming as, "TECHNO FEUDALISM" and they were 100% correct! We're being forced to go back to the DARK AGES!

Quote: Aberdeen Saturday Pioneer, December 20, 1890.

"The Whites, by law of conquest, by justice of civilisation, are masters of the American continent, and the best safety of the frontier settlements will be secured by the total annihilation of the few remaining Indians. Why not annihilation? Their glory has fled, their spirit broken, their manhood effaced; better that they die than live the miserable wretches that they are. History would forget these latter despicable beings, and speak, in latter ages of the glory of these grand Kings of forest and plain that Cooper loved to heroise.
We cannot honestly regret their extermination, but we at least do justice to the manly characteristics possessed, according to their lights and education, by the early Redskins of America."

Quote: Aberdeen Saturday Pioneer, December 29, 1890.

"The Pioneer has before declared that our only safety depends upon the total extermination of the Indians. Having wronged them for centuries we had better, in order to protect our civilisation, follow it up by one more wrong and wipe these untamed and untameable creatures from the face of the earth. In this lies safety for our settlers and the soldiers who are under incompetent commands. Otherwise, we may expect future years to be as full of trouble with the redskins as those have been in the past. An eastern contemporary, with a grain of wisdom in its wit, says that "when the whites win a fight, it is a victory, and when the Indians win it, it is a massacre."
heres a few offf the top of me head ,in psi fi and fantasy i show them a thousand fold ,oz is thoth the god of the land of the yellow brick roads egypt ,green face to ,the evolution of oz is on screen ,the despicableness of the people who use witchcraft and spells is easier on the crookes tube ,they did make hollywood babylon
on screen anyway
oz is the god of the deception a false light that is manipulated

oz is the schema used by george lucas when describing or showing a major part of 911 story ,

oz is "Liber OZ" (or "Book 77") is a single page by English author and occultist Aleister Crowley purporting to declare mankind's basic and intrinsic rights

oz is the programming of trauma victims dissociaton ,dorothy went to oz to escape ,mkultra wizard of oz .

oz is the basic narrative of 911,pay no attention to the man behind the attacks they were your government ,

oz is the origin for all the propaganda before durring and after 911,ergo operation cyclone funded ozma bin laden.

oz is the destination for all not paying attention to the script

oz is thoth the hanged man in crowleys tarot

oz was the basic narrative for judy wood and her wand plus her pal john hutchensons repertoire of tricks.

theres a hero out there who put it even more eloquently than i ever did

oz is egypt and it's mythology ,ergo the yellow brick road are the pyramids

oz is agreed upon lies using imagery just askew enough to not stand out.

it's deception from the artistocrats an agreed upon well of of characters and props ,in a psientifically despicable way of mocking and torturing masons who hold their oaths dear ,oops haah

oz is always americas bad guy ,

oz is the covaids script OZ is the fear personified – oz- climate change -oz 02-jfk-oz-wald-apollo13-oz c-o2 crisis ,oz-one layer ,ozama becomes osama, got to ask yourself will they use oz again to scare people
Sars cov Oz, the scarecrow
Blistered feet,the ruby slippers
Yellow brick road, yellow card reporting system
If I only had a brain the clarts
If I only had a heart , myleyo-cyrus miocarditis

oz is also why star wars is 911 perfectly set in space during the star of david allignment on sep11 2001,using new york under oz schema,that discapline relies on ones doggedness and knowledge of other topics ,and a meticulous eye

oz is the one story masons jews jesuits catholics shills and bumberboys cant address

oz is imagining you can coerse a prophecy from 2000 years ago zerubabbel and give a soft reboot to using oz schema and luke and obi wan no wahale as such ,or the basic story programming of a kid an adventure and a return, simmilar to campbells hero ,but back to the future did it better ,and the shining too ,remember the shining hints a genocide of the modern whites not indians

oz is officially the bad guy for the united states under the masonic controlled demolition
ozwald ,get off the gold standard Oz, ozama bin laden,
ipiccy_image (76).jpg
oz is how you choose what shape hole the shanksville no plane 93 will leave ,and how the number and the field were chosen.
oz is also code for all the masonic countries getting together to lie ,ie rainbows n shit ,i think my favourite today is the oz schema used for the direct blame of the twin towers,but heading tto cloud city in star wars to see lando calrissian(land of oz) calrissian a sadam lookalike who runs the tibana not taliban ,is the best narrative device, but i change daily there are that many for star wars and 911
unnamed (29).jpg
killing osama
Using night-vision goggles green (power on the street had been cut off), the SEALs infiltrated the compound, killing anyone who put up resistance,
photo_2023-05-16_17-35-21.jpg
photo_2023-05-16_17-35-21.jpg (8.24 KiB) Viewed 3333 times
they literally went into the emerald city for ozma

oz is a conman a huxter
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

Thanks for that @napoleon. It took me a long time to click how the screen stuff filtered in to the geo-political stuff. And still there are parts of it, I look but don't quite get. But each time I watch one of your videos a bit more of what you are showing harmonises with what I'm studying.

You know from my vantage point, that of the Muppet show, my perspective is more, I think, of a producer, not the director. I've always been more of a non-fiction reader.

I fancy OZ and ON are synonymous.
rachel wrote: Sat Jun 11, 2022 12:28 pm But anyway, we can pull the following representations from the three women of the 'Triple Entente':

France -- Phrygian cap -- Persian Empire
Russia -- Monomakh cap -- Greek Empire
Britain -- Praetorian helmet - Roman Empire

Nebuchadnezzar’s dream, the body of the beast?

This is not to say the exact same representations aren't also in the 'Triple Alliance', the fact they are both triads strongly suggests this will be the case.
napoleon

it's very easy to decipher ,all the 911 stories are made up ergo oz ,and the prophecy story template and the funding opeation cyclone,total fraud
the blame ozma bin laden ,a myth
some of the shills have to promote judy (dorothy)wood and her wand ,and she had a twister also.
or we get idiots saying the collapse is real
the 911 museum has a tinman in
ewrwrggg.JPG
its very easy all of 911 is either from star wars or the wizard of oz
the imagery shown by john hutchens as proof of dustification is a flying broom ,water leaving a glass vertically ,was it magic water
the imagery of dustification leaves half sepia half in living colour like the wizrad of oz
shanksville memorial is glyndas wand
ipiccy_image (39).jpg
crashsite memorial is a replica of dorothys house on the witch
Aleister Crowley's primary occult numbers of 11, 93, 77, and 175 were the flight numbers of the four hijacked planes which were used in the September 11th 2001 mega ritual

the main caveat is when i said the millenium fall-con i triggered a ton of shills and masons ,some are polite but cannot repeat the premise ,most wanna get ab on a paywall ,and some want to pay me !!fucking idiots
i will retire them
kjsdkajsad.JPG
like i say i don't have to convince people it's blatant ,but the alternatives is carrying on with the same criteria of truthers as we have had for years,
its not wasted ,atleast the fakeologists can figure out whos dumb on purpose
napoleon

i'm sure rachel if you had the chance to talk to these politicians over an extended period ,by the end of it you would be abel together a criteria of requirements that none of the lying civil servants would adhere to ,because the system is corrupt and they have got used to it

mine is the same i have spoken to lying masons and shills and i know exactly what they wwont accept.

tough
napoleon

all the researchers and clever apes have been around the same oz topic since day one ,like i say i was lucky with smj and getting to understand what a psi symbol was and it's application,or even labeling rung alarm bells ,and when he shown me the towers were psi and they collapsed ,well any good fakeologist would psimply googlemonster wave function collapse
dfgdfpii.JPG
i just did what i was taught
napoleon

rachel wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 12:58 pm Thanks for that @napoleon. It took me a long time to click how the screen stuff filtered in to the geo-political stuff. And still there are parts of it, I look but don't quite get. But each time I watch one of your videos a bit more of what you are showing harmonises with what I'm studying.

You know from my vantage point, that of the Muppet show, my perspective is more, I think, of a producer, not the director. I've always been more of a non-fiction reader.

I fancy OZ and ON are synonymous.
rachel wrote: Sat Jun 11, 2022 12:28 pm But anyway, we can pull the following representations from the three women of the 'Triple Entente':

France -- Phrygian cap -- Persian Empire
Russia -- Monomakh cap -- Greek Empire
Britain -- Praetorian helmet - Roman Empire

Nebuchadnezzar’s dream, the body of the beast?

This is not to say the exact same representations aren't also in the 'Triple Alliance', the fact they are both triads strongly suggests this will be the case.
you are years ahead of me ,i just stay in my lane pointing out bollocks ,i would not try the truth angle ,not brave enough
napoleon

all the researchers and clever apes have been around the same oz topic since day one ,like i say i was lucky with smj and getting to understand what a psi symbol was and it's application,or even labeling rung alarm bells ,and when he shown me the towers were psi and they collapsed ,well any good fakeologist would psimply googlemonster wave function collapse
dfgdfpii.JPG
i just did what i was taught

america and the world has been run on probability ,second guessing and familiarising people with the stories before they happen .

but you polarise a group that's trying it's best to be antithetical in most areas !on a subject that is not designed to be polarised .
well then you have a foundation a cornerstone to build up a case ,a way of seeing how the world got to where it is ,and how seemingly goodmen sign their lives away ,to corporations and ideals of sadistic warlords
it's not important den
don't waste your time
your annoying others