Reconstruction of the 911 Truth Movement Narratives

Misom's research
NigelT

Re: Reconstruction of the 911 Truth Movement Narratives

Unread post by NigelT »

post_id=15793
post_id=15794

napoleon. your theory uses movies to provide clues and prove points. Fight Club has direct references in words and direct visuals from 1999. the 3rd sentence is "this is it Ground Zero" and the final scene has two towers dropping. many others that are not in your rebuttal.
Surely you see that dismissing that and accepting your references shows a bias. possibly disinformation.
Attachments
Screenshot 2024-05-19 165026.png
Screenshot 2024-05-19 165054.png
Screenshot 2024-05-19 165107.png
napoleon

Unread post by napoleon »

what you have to remember is i solved this years ago ,i spend my time cataloguing and meeting different deflection methods from the gullible apes that wanted me to make a few quid sitting in a discord mumbling like the other 911 truthers

i don't have it in me not spank these boys with the knockout blow everytime ,and toys from 911 shut the fucking mouths of all the big government blouses

were talking about me making a review of fight club which is far superior than anyone elses in a sentence ,and who can blame me some truthers called their kids tyler

ahahahahaahah

im not biassed i settled on the holygrail instead of standing outside the temple i plundered it ,ill discuss any angle of 911 you want pal i'm that good
NigelT

Unread post by NigelT »

napoleon. I dont see your angle. I think you have great work and your insults to others is dismissing your own hard work. You have more there than you know.
napoleon

year six started today since the audiostreamers that reckon they are clever can't just read someones post ,the ones who insult the most talk to ab weekly pal ,

and it is insulting of ab that i take seriously

and as i say how confident must i be to know lake ontario will be called lake napoleon wilson one day ,i already said were heading to oz in the twin towers no one belived me till i proved it

the lake will be my swan song

you ever seen the movie 7 where the head in a box is what fulfills the deadly sins

wrath

thats a good film
NigelT

Unread post by NigelT »

The quote is "what's in the box." And it's a cut off head.
"My swan song" "head in box" that is pretty close to a direct death threat.
I'll have look it up. Mine was I hope a plane falls out the sky. Yours was replicating a murder in a movie. I think you threatened to commit a murder.
How did I get in there? I was listening and Ab said I was annoying and just ignores me.
You caused me to be annoying and you have been rude and aggressive for 6 years. You did both of those. I never would have been on there without you
NigelT

Unread post by NigelT »

I'll be back. Hopefully the next person that runs it shows up.
NigelT

Unread post by NigelT »

napoleon wrote: Sun May 19, 2024 6:24 pm ,the ones who insult the most talk to ab weekly pal ,
and it is insulting of ab that i take seriously
the lake will be my swan song
you ever seen the movie 7 where the head in a box is what fulfills the deadly sins
wrath
thats a good film
napoleon

bit naive have you seen 7

im gonna guess no

so in 7 the fullfillment of the serial killers adendum is taken out of his hands and put into the hands of brad pitt ,so seeing as ab has firmly established that not one of his audiostreamers can read the blog verbatim what i write (by design)

the final phase of my work is in the hands of the man in charge ab! abs 6th year of frauds being unabel to read verbatim from the blog

you not being abel to just read something on air and his audiochatters having the same affliction to the level of name calling and insulting and even ignoring his blog because of this simple rule is old ,it started with the masons that fund jlb and ips and expands into the cluesforum police

as i say daily what i write in abs blog is not abel to uttered for the first time by controlled opposition ,that's why you ladies fishing expedtions for the past 5 years are all about character assassination.