Shedding

All info related to the new biggest hoax of our time.
Cognitive Dissident

Re: Shedding

Unread post by Cognitive Dissident »

More grim.

Grammar, dear girl.

Grammar.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

Ha. :lol:

I forgot how grim London is...

Fe5My9hWIAIa0V4.jpg
Cognitive Dissident

What a mug.

My chippy charges £9.11.
Cognitive Dissident

Rense and his GF, EK, are at it again. I have not listened. Posted for mis-informational purposes only:

https://grizzom.blogspot.com/

https://ln5.sync.com/dl/a42c445d0/mz3ea ... 7117400010

If working with people kills me, I won't be the first.

Rense backwards is Esner.

Sounds...
Attachments
EK Rense  Shedding  Annotation 2022-10-25 230757.png
Cognitive Dissident

...Jaarish. :idea:
Post a Comment On: Mami's Shit
"Jeff Rense Radio Show - 2022.10.24"
7 Comments - Show Original Post
Collapse comments
1 – 7 of 7
Blogger LOWERCASE GUY said...
I can't help marveling at how rapidly Rense and Erica are cycling through opposing but definite explanations of what's in the vaccine, and for why it's accordingly dangerous. First it was contaminated with graphene and they were 100% sure of it. Now that's a psyop. Then it was full of self-assembling AI nanotechnology. But now that's a psyop. Since last Wednesday, it's about a simultaneous deficit and overload of iron that Donald Trump tried to warn the world about in a cryptic tweet. What will it be tomorrow? And why do metal objects only magnetically cling to people's forearms in videos posted on his web site, but never to those of any of the other billions of vacks'ed sheeple coming into contact with metal objects day and night?

The other laugh was him reporting that Todd's internet was taken down, but without any explanation for how a sudden cessation in a stream of TCP packets to a Shoutcast daemon's upstream port produces an analog pop sound consistent with an analog amplifier or mixing board losing power.

And although I know this is the second time I've said this, I'm still unclear whether the pacific ocean remains completely devoid of all aquatic life because of Fukushima, like the commercial he hasn't stopped running since 2011 continues to claim.

Fun show. :)

October 25, 2022 at 3:32 PM
Blogger Erik Paul said...
I can just see him in a store wearing his mask, blue gloves, and miniature ozone generator dangling from his neck with his flowing locks topped off with his super wide-brimmed hat. Halloween-ready!!!

October 25, 2022 at 7:46 PM
Blogger zapoper said...
I actually did that last week. I wore two masks and surgical gloves too and I can tell you that I didn't get many smiles. I was waving to cars like a moron and didn't hear any horns either. LOL

October 25, 2022 at 9:13 PM
Blogger zapoper said...
Too many people BELIEVE...

October 25, 2022 at 9:17 PM
Blogger Scorpio said...
LOL Erik

Listening to Erica and Jeff is a rambling road towards black pill doom.

You are doomed if you took the Jew jab because you gonna die within two years. You're fucked if you didn't take it because the spike protein shedding is going to destroy you unless you eschew being around the zombie hoards or wear a mask and gloves along with an ozone generator around your neck and ingest a steady supply of Allicin C, Carnivora and Bob Greska's C60.

Is Erica his new girlfriend? I remember back in the day when Jeff would relentlessly flirt with Deevy Kidd. It was like listening to a septuagenarian mating ritual. I'm at the point where I don't care what is in the jew jabb. Just don't take it, whatever "it" is.

October 26, 2022 at 2:49 AM
Blogger Panzerfaust said...
The show before Rense had on someone explaining the Druid roots of Halloween which involved human sacrifice in the wicker burning man, the pumpkin starting off as a turnip filled with human fat, really bizzare stuff.

October 26, 2022 at 2:50 AM
Blogger RickB said...
Wow that [covid show] was sure hard to follow!

Seems that broad will say anything.

October 26, 2022 at 3:42 PM

https://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogI ... li=1&pli=1

Too funny! :D :lol: 8-) ;)
Cognitive Dissident

Re:hedding

Esner and Khan (Cohen) double down:

Yawn. :roll:
Attachments
rense at it again.png