"You cannot fix this place, because it's not broken. "

General chatter that doesn't fit any forums below.
dirtybenny

Re: "You cannot fix this place, because it's not broken. "

Unread post by dirtybenny »

The Sanity Machine has been ripping apart Youtube personalities like a tornado. He calls out Dan from Overwatch and "Mark" from Forever Conscious Research in this one. He has also taken apart Archaix, Howdie Mickoski, Cambell Purvis, Jay Dyer, Chris SIderis, Matt from QOC and others.

He is one condescending, pompous, arrogant guy in my opinion, but he makes some good points. I have previously written to Al about my disagreement with Dan and Mark on consent.

"My only difference with Mark or Dan is their uniform acceptance that we consented to this prison. I have not necessarily come to that conclusion. Consent is key when we are here, but I am not sure if we consented to entering this."

YouCanCallMeAl

Unread post by YouCanCallMeAl »

I don't know so much about the sanity machine, but I don't find it too concerning that he criticises some of these ideas. For example he does some quite funny bits on chiron last. If the ideas are good, they should survive a bit of criticism. What I've heard of him seems fair enough so far..
dirtybenny

Unread post by dirtybenny »

Happy to have your input on his output Al....

I am mixed at this point...his personality is SO offputting to me. I am trying to look past that dense fog to see the content, which I agree seems solid.
YouCanCallMeAl

Unread post by YouCanCallMeAl »

I try to think about the ideas and the reasoning, rather than the personalities. An apparently nice person might more easily get you to buy a streaming pile of horsecrap after all.