"You cannot fix this place, because it's not broken. "

General chatter that doesn't fit any forums below.
dirtybenny

"You cannot fix this place, because it's not broken. "

Unread post by dirtybenny »

More wisdom from Dan at Overwatch Channel

YouCanCallMeAl

Re: "You cannot fix this place, because it's not broken. "

Unread post by YouCanCallMeAl »

Yep, good points from Dan. I love the soul trap destruction of existing positions - eg where he says Christianity and satanism are 2 sides of the same coin, they need each other.

The problem I have is when they KNOW that there's a soul trap. I don't disagree it's a good hypothesis, but they don't, can't know.
YouCanCallMeAl

Oh and another issue I have is with 'loosh'. This is a loosh farm loosh is collected from us... But the product (loosh), the collection mechanism, etc is all invisible. It sounds like a story. It works as a hypothetical scenario to explore, but it is not 'a known'. The soul trap people though all take it as a given.
YouCanCallMeAl

More great content from Dan at Overwatch:

and a link to this: https://brontebaxter.wordpress.com/blow ... res-about/
^ this is a great read
dirtybenny

Very much enjoyed his talking about imaginary places of state lines, laws, countries, etc. I also like his substituting force and coercion for authority.

My only difference with Mark or Dan is their uniform acceptance that we consented to this prison. I have not necessarily come to that conclusion. Consent is key when we are here, but I am not sure if we consented to entering this.

Hey Al, I am getting a sense that Dan has some issue with Mark's path...

@YouCanCallMeAl
YouCanCallMeAl

Yes, I think he has similar reservations to me about Mark, ie that it's not quite right to get a gang of soul trap believers... We're on our own, as individuals.

To your point about law, I've looked into what happens in the legal, in this realm. If you genuinely lose your memory (and not committing fraud) you are not liable to the contacts the body that was previously you, signed. Which makes perfect sense - how could you be liable for something you have no recollection of signing?

This is to say, that even in the muddled laws of this place, the idea of a contract applying to someone who genuinely does not recollect it, is moot.

So yes, I agree with you, and think the view that you are not bound to contracts when you cannot recollect the contract, can be supported by the legal precedent here! And this example is strong, given I think we know that the legal system here, is not in our favour!
YouCanCallMeAl

Hi, looking again at this, I'm now finding that our legal system may make you honour contracts, as it is hard to show loss of memory. I thought it was clearer when I looked but it seems to be a greyer area than I indicated.

Morally, it does not make sense to me, but that's another question.

PS I think this is what I previously read :

https://www.cambridge.org/core/books/ab ... 24D468DE75#
But an individual who had undergone a substantial identity change from extensive memory loss could not be held responsible or punished because he would have become a different person. The chapter also considers dissociative disorders such as somnambulism. The main question regarding these states is whether they impair a person’s capacity to form and translate an intention into a criminal act. Dissociation comes in degrees. A person in a dissociative state may have enough behavior control to be at least partly responsible for her actions.
I'd say I'm completely disassociated from my previous experience, so much so, I can't say there was a previous experience.
dirtybenny

I don't accept their legal system in any way, shape, or form. It's a malevolent illusion, complete with spells, doublespeak, and trickery. It is a hall of mirrors to get lost in, with the deceptive lure of justice.

Goodness...the Supreme Court,my favorite example of NLP.

My point is that if I have amnesia previous to my incarnation, how can one know that I agreed to this trap? With the deceptive evil nature of this place, why would the entry to this realm be any different? I propose it is more likely that a weapon [ frequency or magnetic field perhaps] is used to lure unknowing or unwilling spirits into this place. I always cringe when I hear Dan or Mark say so matter of fact, that we all agreed to come here.

Don't count me in that group so flippantly.
YouCanCallMeAl

I 100% agree that their legal system is only to be rejected, it has nothing to do with me, and where I am involved, it is only because of force (or the threat of). I won't call it right or good - it is only a structure of control supported by force - any times that justice is served are accidental, and a secondary, unintentional effect of the system. The system is based on a commonly held misunderstanding where we think it can be a 'justice machine' and the system has no intention of correcting this beneficial confusion (which to my mind makes it fraudulent).

As we don't know the terms by which we entered here, nor even if reincarnation is real (at least I don't), we are in the realms of hypotheticals. It could be that we were tricked, but again I don't know. But if we go through the hypotheticals, we can still try to discern a principle, and test if it could apply.

I do know that I don't recollect a contract. So how could a contract apply to me? It can only apply if I assume myself to be the legal person that the system treats me as - which is how things work in this reality. But I don't. I don't even think the legal name I use is me.

But even if the legal system was valid, and reincarnation is real, and I signed a contract, I cannot say that I am the entity that signed the contract, as I have no recollection of the event. If there is continuous entity I do not know it, I am not the same. So I could be shown a contract and video of my signing it, but it still could not apply. It can be rightly rejected as I am not the entity that signed it, if I do not remember it.

The legal infrastructure might be in place, the system might assume whatever about me, but it cannot apply to me, unless I allow it to, and agree that I am that entity. But I don't.

It just occurrs to me, that this is the positive side of the mind wipe idea. It allows us to be able to justly dismiss a spiritual contract. Even if there is a system that takes it seriously, to me it will always just be a (bad) joke to be ignored.
dirtybenny

I think it was in the chat that AIB had with Ab where she mentioned where she got this credo on her Bitchute channel. I think it was from a friend or witch who studied the occult. I find it to be a very powerful expression of intent.

viewtopic.php?t=570

Let it be known, I withdraw consent to any agreement of entrapment that bears intention to deceive, misinform, imitate, copy, manipulate, exploit, control, steal, harvest, seduce, harm or negatively influence my being, in mind, soul, spirit, body and physical place of habitation, channels, website or published works in any way across all levels, dimensions and time, whether they are fabricated linear or synthetic creations or times on all levels and dimensions. Through my withdrawal of consent, I intend and claim protection from harm and maintain neutrality, so that my presence of being honors Truth, compassion, wisdom, harmony, healing, constant awakening and life, so as to not be trapped, to the best of my ability in every situation.

I withdraw consent to false limiting beliefs or false soul “programs” driving my body and consciousness, but rather my highest Spirit’s truth within without limitation as a Creator as integrated and harmonized mind, soul and spirit of original Primordial consciousness. Let it be known that by my choice to WITHDRAW CONSENT to enter any game of any agreement of entrapment on any level, on all levels, across all dimensions and for all time, it is in effect now and forevermore, to the best of my ability in the NOW. I hold that such is true and in effect, that any such agreement of entrapment, deception, and harmful intention, now be DEEMED null and void based on the intention of its creator to harm and not honor my life, (whether they be conscious of these behaviors or intentions or not), or my sovereign being and free will. No singular or collective entity, or artificial intelligence is under any circumstances given permission (of malintent) to enter my Universe, life, dimensions, levels or time. If there are such attempts to ignore the LAW, they are responsible for one thousand times or more the consequences of that breach in self-destruction—and are fully legally and spiritually responsible for their choices. The choice given is to not interfere or accept the consequences as stated. Should you choose to override our LAW, knowing the full terms and conditions stated, I in no way can be held responsible or harmed for any choice that breaches this LAW on any level, on all dimensions across all times and future cycles of time. I claim the Law and I Am the Law, as a Sovereign Eternal Now Spirit Being and awareness of my Eternal Nature. I forbid any singular or collective entities to attempt to breach my Law and Not Consent to my LAW, and therefore am protected from entering any Game, or ANY and ALL Games set out to ensnare me out of my own SOVEREIGN BEING. They will bring upon themselves their own intention in harm.
I HOLD THIS TO BE IN EFFECT IMMEDIATELY ON ALL LEVELS AND ALL DIMENSIONS OF TIME AND SPACE, PAST PRESENT AND FOR THE FUTURE CYCLES OF TIME.