Thai nursery shooting: did it happen?

Sunshineuk

Thai nursery shooting: did it happen?

Unread post by Sunshineuk »

The pictures I've seen online, including that of a grieving mother, are all photoshop- but that is not to say the event didn't happen, only that , so far, there are no authentic pictures. My go-to position on mass shootings, especially of kidergardeners, is they are fake but there is always the option of mancurian candidate style set ups.
YouCanCallMeAl

Re: Thai nursery shooting: did it happen?

Unread post by YouCanCallMeAl »

I think you can go further. Lies have no part of the truth. I have no idea about the event and photos you mention, but if there are lies in the presentation (you say they are photoshopped), I think you can dismiss the whole thing. Whoever is making the presentation is doing so with deception; they are a liar.

Now we can all make mistakes, and say something was 'like so' when it was really 'like that'. If the mistake is pointed out to us, if we are acting in good faith, we would admit our mistake. Do any of the liars or news agencies admit their mistakes though? They do not, and therefore they are acting in bad faith. Their intent is to give you (and everyone) the lie, to mislead you for their own benefit.

Would you trust a proven liar? Would you continue to give them the benefit of a doubt and say that 'perhaps it happened as they say'? Perhaps once or twice, but once you have established the pattern, imo, for your sanity, you are better ignoring them completely. If it were a person I was dealing with, I would only allow my position to change (from ignoring what they had to say) after we have re-established good faith, with full disclosure of the lies, heartfelt apologies and attempts at restitution. No danger of that with the news agencies!
Sunshineuk

Unread post by Sunshineuk »

Point well taken; in general I dont believe anything mainstream media says and after Sandy, I'm not about to believe a kindergarden shooting anytime soon.
Cognitive Dissident

Unread post by Cognitive Dissident »

No.