Is Jay Dyer a Freemason?

General chatter that doesn't fit any forums below.
napoleon

Re: Is Jay Dyer a Freemason?

Unread post by napoleon »

our little pixie of joy reminds us at 1350 t.v invented by william crooks ,smj taught us about him
In 1890 he was initiated into the Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn,
nickw

Unread post by nickw »

YouCanCallMeAl wrote: Thu Oct 27, 2022 6:24 am Can I also add that there is a mini-clan of these geopolitic realologists.

Jay Dyer + his wife Jamie Henshaw* .
*He was part of Northern Foods dynasty here in the UK (allegedly renounced all links)
Jamie Henshaw is friends with Cynthia Chung.

(Ab has recommended both Matt E and Cynthia C at times, esp on geopolitics and historical background)

And then there is the conjoining circle of the our interesting times regulars. Not to forget Richard Gage. And James Corbett.*

* You can add Richard Grove from his 'Tragedy & Hope site', who often appears with Corbett. RG had a link to 11/9 allegedly
YouCanCallMeAl

Unread post by YouCanCallMeAl »

Just to say, thanks for adding this here. I meant Richard Grove not Gage!

The "quote" above has some edits from you there - no problem with this, it's just the format doesn't make this clear.

Also, you skipped the fact that Matt Ehret is married to Cynthia Chung and they have a foundation together. This was in the original bit I wrote.

This grouping is interesting to me as a lot of conspiracy people get their 'best' info from these 4-6 content creators. And when you find out they themselves are all married or friends, you have to wonder whether they are just another narrative creation team.
nickw

Unread post by nickw »

Tx for the correction. I'm a newbie- I assumed the original stood as written, but just put my two pence worth onto your post. Tx again

A series I found helpful, maybe already well-known here, by Vicky S: Her 'All roads lead us into Rome' series with FMasons + Jesuit connection

J's were huge in China- which was news to me- it comes later on in this well-presented series. (Tupper Saussy obv had his own agenda going on)
nickw

Unread post by nickw »

This looks interesting but it's massive! I see Yeats in mentioned a few times, Crowley many.
What's your recommendation for looking at this? Theosophy hybrid ...