Seoul Halloween Crowd Surge

PotatoFieldsForever

Seoul Halloween Crowd Surge

Unread post by PotatoFieldsForever »

I'm suspicious of this event maybe it's too early to judge, I've seen most of the video available on twitter right now.

We know that Halloween is a satanic celebration, I'm not sure what they achieve by "tricking" us but it seems to be what's happening. The alleged death toll is pretty high, 145 as of now.

At the start of the video the body doesn't look real, then at 0:07, the first responder doesn't give real cpr.

At 0:03, what is the guy dressed in orange doing?

There are videos of the crush so the people who were there experienced the event, I'm just not sure about what we are told.

Since it was Halloween, I assume that a lot of people can look injured due to makeup. I don't know what to make of it right now, I will update the post if something new comes up.
fakeologist
Site Admin

Re: Seoul Halloween Crowd Surge

Unread post by fakeologist »

xileffilex

Unread post by xileffilex »

PotatoFieldsForever wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 5:29 pm I'm suspicious of this event maybe it's too early to judge, I've seen most of the video available on twitter right now.
Awww c'mon. I watched 5 seconds of that CPR-fest and I was already laughing at the stupidity of the transparent drill in progress.
PotatoFieldsForever

Unread post by PotatoFieldsForever »

It's real and fake, it's like Lez Luthor explained with the Ukraine war, some people were there and "experienced" the surge maybe some had trouble breathing, some may have lost their lives, I wasn't there. However, there are all these fake videos and a huge alleged death toll, it's an event inside an event and people will be divided over it.