Richard Hall v The BBC - (Manchester Arena Bombing, 22 May 2017)

Integrated Capstone Events - ICE - are where fusion centers/merged law enforcement come together to conduct a DHS led event - and portray it as real.
Marfer

Re: Richard Hall v The BBC

Unread post by Marfer »

Interesting timing from BBC and the wonderful Marianna who is more dangerous. I have watched Hall's documentary and can't remember if he was selling it as a hoax which imo it was.

Manchester certainly embraced the 'we are all in it together' narrative and the bumble bee logo adopted is a clear masonic symbol.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

Thought I'd add a link to this from Ab's main blog. There appears to be 48 comments currently.

https://fakeologist.com/blog/2022/11/03 ... r-deniers/

Disaster Deniers
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

There is a bit of a discussion on how real Richard Hall is in the comments on that blog post. I've not watched the BBC programme so I cannot judge on that front. I do have some personal experience though. I emailed him once really before I knew much about fakeology to point him to a couple of videos I thought he'd find useful for a subject he was researching. He responded to me with a thank you. And more recently, something that really wasn't fake related to do with his 'living off the grid' show. Again another polite reply thanking me.

I guess it's tempting, if you don't agree with a person's conclusions, to suspect them of being a shill. For a while between those two emails I was in that camp. But, I thought I'd take another look and watch his Madeleine McCann series which I think runs to six feature length videos, and is well worth a watch. I accept his reasons for spending so much time on that subject. He says it's because of the wealth of information he could get hold of. The Portuguese authorities released all their investigation material on that case into the public domain. The chief investigator who was taken off the case wrote a book stating he believed Madeleine had died in the hotel room, probably accidentally, and gave what he thought had happened leading up to it. Kate McCann wrote her own book about that holiday. With this wealth of information, Richard went through and pieced together a story that fitted. He also used posts from Madeleine forums and other people's insights. He's not shy in giving credit on where he gets his sources, and if you go on his site, he links to them.

Richard is not a fakeologist, you've got to remember that. He is not an Alex Jones even if the people in the above video liken him to it. Richard is an investigative journalist, he gathers information from multiple sources and then reports a credible version of events from them. He does not go out on a limb like what I might do to add two and two together to get five. In his Madeleine videos, he took the side of the Portuguese investigator's description as set out in his book, an account of the Madeleine investigation and how the British government tried to put blocks on him doing his job. Richard tested other sources, Kate McCann and other witness statements against it. I know I'm being boring about this, but you've got to understand, Richard is being a journalist in what he is doing here, plain and simple, and this is again what he did with the material UK Critical Thinker gave him. He tested the hypothesis.

So for me, there is a fair section of his material I think Richard has the wrong conclusion on, but I am prepare to accept he is wrong because he is using flawed data to come up with his theories, and even on this he has said, it irritates him how people can bare-face-lie to him on interviews he has conducted when new evidence proves the lie. Either this is part of a script he uses to get-out-of-jail-for-free in dismissing some of his own previous work, else he is genuinely surprised at the level of lies that go on in these circles. Having depressingly come to similar conclusions with every newspaper death seemingly tied to a go-fund-me, even Chris Kendall's, I give Richard the benefit-of-doubt because it's easy to work out the world he wants to live in and the world he definitely doesn't want to live in.

So, what changed in the BBC deciding to go after Richard? Maybe his COVID work, maybe the CBDC video, but I think the opportunity was his one day a month stall he opened in a Welsh indoor market. That has now been permanently closed by ORDER of the council in question after the hit piece.
xileffilex

Unread post by xileffilex »

Spiked is definitely one of the biggest gatekeepers masquerading as an alternative media source.
https://www.spiked-online.com/2022/11/0 ... ice-kills/

exhibit - Spiked's reporting [believing every word and regurgitating it] of the very recently published report into the failing of the emergency servies [lol!! ] on 5/22 2017.
Spiked! even quoted verbatim a few lines which show the Manchester Arena event to be little more than a budget Boston Marathon psy-op.
A member of the public did his best to help [28 year old John] Atkinson. Ron Blake used his wife’s belt as a tourniquet on Atkinson’s leg as he lay ‘bleeding in agony on the floor’ for 50 minutes. ‘I’m gonna die’, Atkinson said. Horrifically, he was right. ** Eventually, almost an hour after the bombing, he was taken on a makeshift stretcher to an area in the arena that had been cleared for casualties. He went into cardiac arrest and died.
**Are they seeeerious? Who writes this stuff?

credibility score- zero.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

Absolutely agree, for a few months I thought Spiked was a useful alternative news source, and then I started to work out the range of subjects it deemed of interest was very limited in topic. Started to smell Tavistock all over them. Then when COVID hit they instantly redesigned their website dropping their comments section, and by this time the comments were my main driver to the site.

Some interesting long reads and guest writers, Tom Slater usually wrote some interesting stuff, maybe still does, but yep, once you've read them for a month, given any headline on an article, you can pretty much predict what their talking points will be and what areas they will totally ignore.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

Just seen this from David Icke. As I've said before, I find it hard to peg him. I saw a tweet yesterday from his son, and here is the confirmation. He's apparently banned from travelling to 26 European countries.

rachel

Unread post by rachel »

Because this is on closing down alternative voices using a sideways attack, I thought I'd add this from UK Column that gives some background on why David Icke has been banned from so many European countries. Report starts at 9:19.

UK Column News - 4th November 2022

Everyone inconvenient is "anti-Semitic"

09:19 David Icke banned from Netherlands and 25 other Schengen zone countries
Ban announced by son Gareth
The offending Geopolitics and Empire podcast with Thierry Baudet MP and Hrvoje Morić: Baudet—"We're ruled by evil reptiles"
Le Monde's horrified coverage of the podcast
NOS (Dutch public broadcaster) swivels round to Baudet; reports "major concerns in Parliament"
NOS asks, "Can the Netherlands keep Baudet's reptile man out?"
Baudet points out that "reptile" has a figurative sense in Dutch as well as English
DavidIcke.com report on the ban, with link to Dutch immigration service's letter
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

So the BBC named the series that went after Richard Hall as DISASTER TROLLS.

p0d6yx9v.jpg

If we look at the tavistock subliminal they might be trying to trigger we have an interesting connection.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-l ... e-29501646

A13-155.jpg

I'm sure the language is deliberately used to subconsciously remind us of what happens to TROLLS, because Richard Hall is very specifically linked to Madeleine McCann through his documentary series - BURIED BY MAINSTREAM MEDIA - the streams not currently working because of his youtube site take-down.

I never looked into the Madeleine McCann case myself, but I was interested by the Brenda Leyland death. Not because of the McCanns, but rather the nature of her death. On 4th October 2014 she was apparently found dead in a hotel room with a balloon, plastic bag and elastic band. I remember thinking how bizarre, but thought nothing more about it. Only around the 2nd June 2015 was I reminded of it when someone posted somewhere, maybe UK Column, that freeman-on-the-land John Harris was apparently found dead in a hotel room with balloon, plastic bag and elastic band. I'm not even sure if I knew who he was at that stage, I just thought, that's well suspect.

This is the apparent doorstepping that caused Brenda Leyland to, a couple of days later, go to a hotel and kill herself. If you don't know her name, apparently she was tweeting things at the McCanns about the disappearance of Madeleine.

In the inquest it was concluded "THERE WAS NOTHING IN THESE TWEETS WHICH WOULD BE A CRIMINAL OFFENCE". Which sets us up for where we are now with the "HATE SPEECH" palaver and "LAWFUL BUT HARMFUL".

Inquest finding here: http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/Brenda_Leyland.htm
xileffilex

Unread post by xileffilex »

Without wanting to divert too much, the Brenda Leyland death may also be fake. These psy-ops are very deep.
There was probate granted to Brenda Kathryn Gabrielle Leyland on December 11 2014, but that doesn't mean anything...it's just clearing up the assets of your former identity and transferring them somewhere else.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

I would tend to agree. I know there was a Brenda Leyland with a business registered to the address this woman is standing in front of. But we don't actually see her coming out of any property, we only have her word she is Brenda Leyland and she lives there.

There was another picture tying this woman to this location, but again, on public land. I think it was placed there as an easter egg with her jolly jumper. OI - a way of attracting someone's attention. Else converted to numbers, 69 reducing to 6.

I see it has now been removed from street-view, and only since I last mentioned it on the Fakeologist Discord with a link, some time last year.

Capture 2017-07-14_12-39-55_am.png
Capture 2017-07-15_05-47-31_pm.png

This is as close to that one that still exists on google.

Snapshot_2022-11-09_203821_www.google.co.uk.png

Considering these pictures are supposedly captured by a car driving past, that pink basket has moved some distance between the two shots. Note the new 2022 date-stamp even though that picture is apparently from 2012. The first picture has a 2013 date-stamp. It's an interesting bit of trivia, it suggested to me Sky and Google were controlled by the same people. But then COVID-19 happened.

Enough said on this, because I'm good at inadvertently diverting threads.