Richard Hall v The BBC - (Manchester Arena Bombing, 22 May 2017)

Integrated Capstone Events - ICE - are where fusion centers/merged law enforcement come together to conduct a DHS led event - and portray it as real.
rachel

Re: Richard Hall v The BBC - Nick Bickerstaff

Unread post by rachel »

I can't get to that Christchurch shootings video, but looking at your reference and doing a little search I've just found out something interesting about Nick Bickerstaff. I was going to say, I wonder if he got wind of the event and decided to film himself purposely to get that television screen in frame, or he was hired to do his act, but still the point was to get that television screen in frame? I wouldn't put it past the producers of fake events to also film something that proves the event is fake. It is a sensible policy to always be able to prove without doubt it was staged after the event, especially if it includes deaths, just in case.

Anyway, this video. Apparently Nick Bickerstaff appeared on Judge Rinder, and looking that up, it's an ITV production, a UK version of Judge Judy. I'll just quote some thoughts I had from another post so I don't have to retype.
rachel wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 4:38 pm Just as an aside, have you ever thought, the reason we only see actors on television is because it's fully unionised. Meaning the only people allowed to speak on television are actors. Certainly I know up to the mid-1980s, a person was not allowed to say more than twelve words in a scene unless they'd signed to be a member of the union. That's from a Blue Peter special about the BBC, I can't remember if they called it the union, but they made a big thing about the thirteenth word...like signing the contract was something to be scared of.

How I think it works, a broadcaster can't get some non-member to say stuff on the news, etc. because that would be denying a union member of a fee. I've had one or two clues that the people we see on game shows these days, they are people in the industry getting a payday.

This video from OH MY GOD seems to support that claim.

MANCHESTER ARINA ACTOR / JUDGE RINDER ACTOR AND LYAR - NICK BICKERSTAFF
I HAVE BEEN MEANING TO PUT THSE 2 VIDEO'S BACK TO BACK FOR SOME TIME. you would think they may of given him a fictional name but they call him by his real name, thanks to the show, they confirm it is indeed NICK BICKERSTAFF.

[EXCLUSIVE: JUDGE RINDER CASES FAKE AND PERFORMED BY ACTORS, TV Zone UK - Feb 11, 2020]
https://www.tvzoneuk.com/post/exclusive ... -by-actors

[Gambling Addiction Confession | Judge Rinder - Uploaded 10 Jul 2015]
www.youtube.com/watch?v=lXe4GKHKdxM

[MIRROR Report: Distraught dad's harrowing footage as he searched for 16-year-old daughter in Manchester Arena moments after bomb blast - 30 May 2017]
https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/m ... d-10527407

The Youtube video of the original show is not available with a UK IP address, but I've taken a screenshot of the page to confirm it is from the official Judge Rinder youtube channel and the upload date is 10 Jul 2015.

rinder.png

And here's that TV Zone UK report.
EXCLUSIVE: JUDGE RINDER CASES FAKE AND PERFORMED BY ACTORS
Feb 11, 2020

Many cases on ITV Daytime’s Judge Rinder are fake and/or performed by people working as TV extras.

Despite the programme advertising for viewers to send in their cases with the potential of appearing on TV, those people are not always the people who get to perform the case on the programme.

Some real cases, from applicants, are taken and given to actors or people who work as TV extras. The actors are given scripts to outline the case, telling them the narrative their part of the programme should take and the outcome they should work towards. It’s also known that some cases are inspired by real experiences but are then exaggerated for TV.

[Source(s): Two people who have worked, or currently work, as TV extras. They were approached by the production company and given scripts, however decided not to take part in the recording.]

Following on from my earlier thoughts; if we think of a television studio in the same terms as a hospital. Doctors, nurses and surgeons perform in hospitals, people don't just walk in off the street and perform operations. You need to be qualified, investing many years of time, effort and money in gaining your skills. And then if you join a trade union, that union if it's a good one, will protect your interests and make sure you are not undercut by other people outside of your profession.

https://news.sky.com/story/junior-docto ... s-13087589
doctors-strike.png

Why would we thing the mechanics for the acting profession is any different when you basically have to be a member of the trade union to get work in television? Therefore the 2015 Judge Rinder show confirms the person we know as Nick Bickerstaff is an Equity Card holder.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

I've got some more on of Nick. I guess this is just an entry on a website, but maybe more fascinating how it comes to be there.

https://www.imdb.com/name/nm11597833/
nick.png

Judge Rinder is/was an ITV production, and here's another ITV production.

https://www.itv.com/news/wales/2017-05- ... er-bombing
nick2.png

It's worth mentioning Doctor Who is filmed in Wales.
ITVX WALES
'I was screaming her name' - Dad's desperate search for daughter after Manchester bombing
Tuesday 23 May 2017

It was supposed to be a night of fun for thousands of fans who had waited months to see singer Ariana Grande at the Manchester Arena, but it ended in terror.

Father-of-three Nick Bickerstaff, from Dyserth in Denbighshire, was waiting for daughter Ellen and her friend in the foyer at the end of the concert.

He'd bought the tickets as a Christmas gift.

Nick Bickerstaff: "People started flying in the air. I just started screaming my daughter's name, and running."

Mr Bickerstaff said started filming himself searching for his daughter on his phone, and captured the panic and confusion that followed the blast.

He said he was worried a second bomb might explode.

importedImage192588_4.png

Nick Bickerstaff: "I started filming on my phone because I thought, if another bomb goes off, and my phone is found, at least my family would know that I tried to save Ellen."

His daughter Ellen, 16, described the atmosphere after the bomb went off.

Ellen Bickerstaff: "Everyone was sprinting and crying and screaming. We didn't know what had happened. Everyone was trying to get out of the way. I couldn't get to where my dad was because of the smoke. You see it on the telly - terrorists attacks around the world - and then for you to experience it... I'm still shaking. I haven't stopped shaking since it happened."

And do we think this one, a golden handshake?

https://www.rhyljournal.co.uk/news/1763 ... ver-steak/
nick3.png
Prestatyn butcher who has only been in business for five months awarded Silver for his steak
14th May 2019

A BUTCHER who opened up his shop just five months ago has been awarded silver for his popular steak.

Nick Bickerstaff opened Prestatyn Butchers last November.

It was a dream come true moment for the father of three, who started training as a butcher when he was 15. Nick's efforts have paid off and he has been granted silver in the Great British Butchers Awards for his Sirloin Steaks.

Nick, who is married to Kate, said: “I decided, as I had only been in business for four months at the time of being approached, I would enter my sirloin steaks as they look so nice.

"When the certificate came it was enclosed with the judges markings and I was extremely close to the gold by just two points which made me feel even better.

"The feedback was amazing explaining how tender the meat was with a truly moist and that it was a tasteful pleasure to eat."

Delighted Nick with his certificate
Delighted Nick with his certificate

"I’ve always wanted my own shop from about my mid 20s and the finally arrived last year," he said.

"The experience so far is absolutely brilliant. Don’t get me wrong, it is extremely hard, but I’m in my happy place and I meet so many nice people who have many a story to tell you."

Nick is helped now and again by his two daughters, Maisy, 14, and University student Ellen.

His three-year-old son Benny also has his own apron.

Nick said: "I have been approached to open two more shops but declined as I have to concentrate on my current business before I can move any further ahead."

A total of 470 product entries were received across 11 categories for The Great British Butcher Awards 2019.

- 44 products have been awarded a GBB Gold accolade
- 177 have been awarded Silver awards and 55 received Bronze awards

The team of judges includes chefs, meat consumer fans, industry experts and food technologists.

Nick will attend the Great British Butchers Awards Ceremony in Harrogate with his wife on Sunday, May 19.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

It's ended there, Nick's gone to live a life away from the media..?

Nope, he's very much still pushing government agendas and coverups. Don't think you get anywhere in Britain by hard work. No, it all about who you know, and what part of your sole you are prepared to compromise.

https://www.rhyljournal.co.uk/news/1946 ... brillator/
nick4.png

Surely that's not Nick's place? And guess what, his wife is only an NHS nurse...that's exactly like Mr Plastic Face Keir Starmer. You couldn't make it up, well actually you could, and they do. in fact, we can tell how fake Keir Starmer is by his perfectly manicured background, instigated to push all the shite agendas planned for when he becomes UK's next Labour Prime Minister. He will pretend he's talking about the NHS in the first person via his wife.

Seriously, think about it, when Bram Stoker wrote Dracula he absolutely had this class of people in mind. The only way to kill one is put a stake through their heart...but I digress.

I lay bets Nick doesn't actualyl work there, they've just used a generic named butchers to play 'let's pretend'. If someone said they'd pay you a yearly fee (say) for you to pretend a certain person works at your establishment, and they said it's all above board because it's for some government promotion, would you say yes? You being high minded might say no, but I suspect most people, without a second's thought will reply, 'where do I sign'.

Christian Eriksen's collapse inspires Prestatyn butcher to install defibrillator
23rd July 2021

The defibrillator is fitted outside the familybutchers in Prestatyn.
The defibrillator is fitted outside the familybutchers in Prestatyn.

A BUTCHER has had a defibrillator fitted outside his business in Prestatyn.

Nick Bickerstaff, of Prestatyn Butchers, and his wife Kathryn, NHS staff nurse, decided to install the life saving equipment after what happened to Christian Eriksen; the Denmark midfielder suffered a cardiac arrest during the game against Finland at Euro 2020 on June 12.

Nick said: “The idea came along from the unfortunate accident at the Euro's football- this led me to believe how anything can happen to anyone athletic or not - so I made enquiries as to where in Prestatyn we have defibrillator units. The one we have in place now at the shop is right in the centre of the high street within distance of them all to save time and give that extra chance if ever required.

“When making enquiries, a couple of friends gave me some links - one of which gave a £200 donation for buying the unit on a goodwill to the community being bought from a private small business.

“The unit in total, with this donation from Calon hearts of Cardiff, took the cost down to £1,375 - which to help save others is priceless and if it saves one person, it is completely paid for, The company have been great and will follow this up with some training for local businesses to be able to come along to so they can just see how the unit works and some basic CPR training as well.

“Furthermore a local company, after seeing my post on my business page, offered to fit the unit free of charge whilst complimenting us for what we have done for the high street to help save lives. I was taken aback and embraced his offer of kindness.

“Bebbington & Wilson electrical contractors, who already fit these units for the council, did a brilliant job and the director."

Mr Bickerstaff said the defibrillator is now logged onto the community defibrillator system and the ambulance service can see this as well as the public.

Nick said: “We now have five defibrillators in Prestatyn, to my knowledge. We have one in Boots on the retail park then the fire station, the Scala cinema, Prestatyn Butchers and in the memorial gardens at top of town. This now means that anyone whom requires assistance, if ever they should do, they will have a fighting chance.

“The unit unfortunately is under constant cctv operation in case of any unforeseen circumstances that have occurred to other units across the country in the past.

“We are proud to help out yet another donation to another community.”

Part of the 'heart attack' agenda. Interestingly enough, looking at that picture, I don't think that is NIck, or at least the Nick we know. And I was surprised there wasn't a bigger picture of him in the article. So, I think they just used the name.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

I found another one, so Nick Bickerstaff has entered the world of urban legends where his name is attached to things. Though that does look like him on the picture this time, and he's credited with the photos.

https://www.rhyljournal.co.uk/news/rhyl ... d-another/
nick5.png

We can guess how it works, 'Nick Bickerstaff' is equivalent to a registered trademark or might actually be a shell company, so anything involving that particular persona will use that name as the creator. This is how come every patent Apple put forward had Steve Job's name on it, he was the shell company they used, that's why he was listed as not drawing a salary and instead took stock options...and was apparently guilty of stock option backdating.
Rhyl youngsters win football tournament and come second in another
27th June 2023

L: Hearts Spartans after finishing runners-up in Warrington. R: The team after winning the Mold competition (Image: Nick Bickerstaff)
L: Hearts Spartans after finishing runners-up in Warrington. R: The team after winning the Mold competition (Image: Nick Bickerstaff)

A CHILDREN’s football team based in Rhyl has finished a “very special” first season following its formation last year by winning one tournament and finishing as runners-up in another.

“Hearts Spartans” is an under-7s team put together by Nick Bickerstaff, who also owns and runs Prestatyn Butchers.

In their first season in existence, the team reached a cup final, where they were narrowly beaten 1-0, and held their own in the Rhyl and District Junior League.

And in the last two weeks, the youngsters won a “champion of champions” tournament in Mold, and lost 1-0 in the final of a 30-team competition in Warrington.

Nick and his wife Kathryn, a psychiatric nurse, helped fund the club, which is affiliated with Rhyl Hearts Junior Football Club.

He said: “I had faith in the boys, and we lost to a team who had Manchester United academy players among them in the final last Sunday (June 18).

“(In the Mold competition), we beat Rhuddlan 1-0 in the semi final, and then we a very strong Chirk side from the now-famous Wrexham area.

“We prevailed 3-0 winners, and eventually, it was our turn to smile and not see the boys crying.

“What a two weeks and a Father’s Day gift in the final at Warrington; well worth the journey for all of the parents.”

Hearts Spartans are keen to take on new teams from age groups ranging from under-6s up to under-15s.

No experience will also be required for potential new coaches, either, and you can contact Nick by emailing: bickers9@icloud.com.

Fancy emailing Nick?
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

Nigel Tilbury wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 2:21 pm
rachel wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 11:24 am I found another one, so Nick Bickerstaff has entered the world of urban legends where his name is attached to things. Though that does look like him on the picture this time, and he's credited with the photos.

contact Nick by emailing: bickers9@icloud.com

Fancy emailing Nick?

I'll email him. What is this about?

I wouldn't touch it with a barge pole. We know it's not going to be him at the end of the email. And we know the UK Gov is currently using Richard Hall to try to pass a law specifically about protecting actors like Nick, oh sorry I mean alleged terror attack victims. It's likely a honeypot trap, because the Actors Union Equity and the UK Government are actually the exact same entity.

And to reply to the second part...I won't say it doesn't. but he pretends shit for money. There is no reason to give these people the benefit of the doubt, they are a cancer on society.

The ITV News report on this one.

MANCHESRER ARINA BOMBING - UK CRITICAL THINKER - ACTOR NICK BICKERSTAFF
rachel

Re: Richard Hall v The BBC - (Manchester Arena Bombing, 22 May 2017)

Unread post by rachel »

May as well add Richard's latest video. I did listen to it. It's a bit all over the place and I'm always suss with people who use the child abuse angle. Towards the end, around 1 hour 15 minutes, Richard talks about The Light Newspaper not publishing an interview they did with him, and he didn't think there was any good reason.

Yep, I personally wouldn't trust The Light, I can be somewhat sure no matter how independent they claim to be, they are part of a chain that includes Red Pepper Magazine. And that magazine is Labour Left supporting, somewhat Marxist, absolutely social justice and anti-capitalist, and when I used to read it, 'the late' Jeremy Hardy had a column in it, you know, the 'I get to park under the BBC Jeremy Hardy' - quoting here.

GEMMA O'DOHERTY JOINS RICHARD D HALL - LAWFARE ON JOURNALISM

https://www.richplanet.net/richp_genre. ... t=1&gen=99
Award winning journalist, Gemma O'Doherty joins Richard to talk about her career in Ireland and how she parted company with her employer, who demanded that she cease reporting on corruption within the Irish state. Since leaving mainstream journalism she has continued to lead her field as a fully independent 'proper' investigative journalist, uncovering many serious injustices in Ireland. In recent years she has suffered, what appear to be orchestrated legal attacks, which are being supported by the mainstream media. "Lawfare" seems to the be price that investigative journalists are now paying, for searching for and reporting on uncomfortable truths. The parallels with Richard D. Hall's case in the UK are striking. Click here to watch Gemma's documentary about Mary Boyle.

Might as well throw up a link to that article The Light decided not to publish.

https://www.richplanet.net/article.php
Interview with Richard D. Hall - 11.8.2023

When I woke up ten years ago, you were already well-established as a top investigative journalist. What’s your story?

It started in the 1990s, as an engineer I am interested in how things work, and I heard an interview with an American whistleblower called Bob Lazar on a local radio programme. He claimed he’d worked on recovered flying saucers at a secret base in the Nevada desert, and the way he described the physics of the craft fascinated me. The UFO mystery and alleged secret technology which may have been gleaned from recovered UFOs is what first triggered my interest in government cover ups and opened my eyes to a degree.

Of course many of the unexplained craft in the sky may well be man made advanced aerial vehicles whose technology has not yet been disclosed to the public. The best example of that is the TR3B, a triangular silent craft, which has been used in secret since at least the early 90s (yet the technology is still not disclosed), it has capabilities way beyond a jet or a conventional aircraft and uses a completely different method of propulsion. These craft do not rely on Newtonian physics to produce the effects of acceleration, rather the craft is interacting with the fabric of the vacuum (or space/ether), using a field effect . They can accelerate without having to throw out mass like a rocket has to, and the effects of the resulting acceleration are not felt inside the craft. In the 1990s Belgian fighter jets were scrambled to chase flying triangle UFOs over their airspace and were comprehensively outmaneuvered. The radar data recorded by the fighter jets was given to radar expert Professor Emile Schweitzer to examine. A rare interview with Schweitzer is featured in my film “Almost Identified Flying Objects”, when Schweitzer came to the UK to show his findings to the MOD in a secret meeting, but incredibly he also agreed to do an unofficial off the cuff interview with an independent researcher while he was here. In the interview Schweitzer explains how the massive triangular craft turned a corner which would have resulted in a force of 30G! He was unable to explain how this could be achieved. I suspect the triangles were TR3B or similar type craft being flight tested over a NATO country (Belgium), but without informing the Belgian air force, who were mystified by the craft!

In the 1990s, before I ‘woke up’ – as you describe it, I used to read the Observer every Sunday, and was a fan of one journalist in particular called John Naughton. Naughton wrote a book in 1999 called “A Brief History of the Future – The origins of the internet”. The book describes the history of how the internet came to exist in its present form. Naughton was an advocate of allowing people the right to communicate privately, and was highly critical of the governments 2000 RIPA (Regulation of Investigatory Powers Act). The Act made it possible for the government to impose a prison sentence if somebody refused to hand over their encryption keys to their private messages, thus allowing the government to decipher their private communications. It appears now that things are about to get much worse, with further clamp down on the freedom to communicate being proposed in the current Online Harms Bill. I think John Naughton’s work taught me a lot about the importance of freedom of information and also about why the internet would become such an important part of our lives, and now, it seems an information battlefield.

In 2008 I set up a website, richplanet.net, to publicise my interest in UFOs, and the site initially covered famous UFO incidents and the work of UFO researchers. I was approached by a new TV channel, Edge Media Television who had seen the website, and asked me if I would produce a series of weekly half hour TV shows to be aired on the Sky and Freesat platforms, I duly obliged. I met people through Edge Media Television who were talking about 9/11 and other cover-ups. When I started looking at 9/11 – I hadn’t questioned the official story up until around 2008-9 and didn’t realise there were alternatives to the official narrative. I became aware of the work of Dr. Judy Wood and met 9/11 researcher Andrew Johnson for the first time at a conference in 2009. Their investigation into 9/11 was thorough and highly scientific, and in my opinion their conclusions provide the best explanation about what happened on 9/11, which is presented in the book “Where Did the Towers Go”. Finding out about 9/11 was the biggest influence on me becoming ‘awake’.

From 2009 I started producing investigative films covering a range of high profile subjects and cases that appeared to me to involve high level cover up or deception. All the films are free to watch from this link.

Are they going to use the tech to sell the great reset?

Yes, although not necessarily secret tech. The technology that they are using to bring about the ‘great reset’ is all standard technologies which are being used to bring in global technocracy. CBDC (Central Bank Digital Currency) is slowly being rolled out across the world. If they succeed in implementing CBDC and manage to phase out cash aswell, the world will become a very different place. People should consider the capabilities of CBDC, not the immediate intent, because the intent will change, and the capabilities are so Orwellian it’s almost unimaginable what the world would be like. I recently made a short 15 minute film warning about the possibilities which can be watched at this link. It is imperative that we keep using cash, because having the alternative of cash instead of CBDC, would mean that there is always another choice, a safeguard if you will, that people can use if and when CBDC becomes too restrictive.

What is your criteria for investigating stories?

I usually choose a case where I believe the cover up or lie is at a very high level. I’ve not really been interested in stories which are personal tragedies or even organised crime. I’m more interested in cases where I suspect there is government agency malfaisance. ie, cover ups that go right to the top.

You can generally tell by the way a story is presented in the mainstream media, if it’s covering something up or it even may be a completely fabricated story. An alarm bell will go off because of a certain aspect of a story, so I will look a bit closer at it. If I think there’s nothing to it I’ll leave it. If you look at my films, the reason I’ve made them, it’s obvious there’s something else going on. In mainstream media in general, there are very few stories that are told in a completely factual manner, most stories involve some degree of propaganda. Propaganda can be true information, it can be false information or manufactured information, but the key thing that makes something propaganda, is whether the person receiving the information understands why they are being fed it; if they don’t, that makes it propaganda. Cherry picked stories to push an agenda, even though the information may be true, can be propaganda.

Can you tell us about your work on the 2017 Manchester arena attack?

It’s difficult to summarise in a short article, if people want the full information they shoúld go to this page, where there is a free 435 page book, 2 films and further videos.

I’ll start by mentioning the public inquiry which I have studied in some depth. There are approximately 1,300-hours of video testimony; if you watched 8 hours a day it would take over 5 months to watch it all. I watched most of it at treble speed. The inquiry also produced 4,100 PDF documents and I’ve assessed every single one of them. Throughout the inquiry, it gets repeated over and over again, ‘we’re not going to show any image of injury or death’ – they often start the interviews or presentations with that excuse.

Their reasoning is they don’t want to offend or upset the families, so you have this completely sanitised inquiry which doesn’t provide any non verbal evidence to show what actually happened. They should have demonstrated to the public what happened, and they’ve done anything but that. They also censored what people were allowed to say, because it might upset people. The whole inquiry proceeded along those lines, even to the point where you had a police officer describing what’s going on in the CCTV images, talking through them, but without showing or publishing the image he is talking about. So he’s giving a running commentary of a blank screen and we’re expected to believe that what is happening is what he is saying! If you remove the witness testimony from the public inquiry, you’re left with nothing.

Witness testimony is all we have to go on to decide what happened at Manchester. This is why I employed the services of a statement analyst to look at many of the first hand witness statements. These are all published in my book, “Manchester – The Night of the Bang”. The conclusion/opinion of the analyst was that the majority of first hand witnesses were being deceptive in their account of what happened, and the remainder were either unreliable or inconclusive. It is my opinion, having considered a massive ammount of evidence and information, that the Manchester attack was a carefully constructed complex operation planned by various public sector agencies. I believe the alleged perpetrator was a controlled intelligence asset who played his role for some weeks before the attack being caught on CCTV gathering the materials for the device etc. I do not believe he was killed in the attack after fleeing the scene, then driving off in a grey audi vehicle. I believe a number of members of the public, arena staff and a small number of the emergency services were recruited to take part in a mock terrorist attack, which was reported as a real attack in the media.

If you compare the blast scene at Manchester with the 1998 Omagh bombing there really is no comparison. I’ve not seen any photographs located at the scene from the Manchester Arena incident showing any serious injury or death. No one took a photo showing an open flesh wound with someone’s bone sticking out. If you compare Manchester with the nail bomb in London’s Soho at the Admiral Duncan pub in 1999, you have photographs of clear flesh wound injuries, multiple photographs, at a time when mobile phones with cameras were not available.

You don’t have any of that with Manchester – why people can’t put two and two together and ask ‘hang on where are the images?’ – there are images available of ‘injured’ people, but none of those images are in the Arena at the scene, nor are there any images of dead people. I was stuck in traffic behind a car accident a few years ago, and the traffic coming in the other direction, every other car, people had their hands out of the window taking pictures of the accident with their mobile phones. People tend to think ‘we don’t do that kind of thing’ – but yes they do. If a major incident happens, not everyone, but many people get their phones out and start taking pictures; people want that evidence to show they’ve been involved in something – to show they were there. It doesn’t exist with Manchester. There’s one still photograph taken by Chris Parker in the foyer where the blast occurred, but that just shows people lying on the ground – it doesn’t show any evidence of a serious injury or a death.

People will say that the lack of evidence doesn’t mean it didn’t happen the way they say, but once you look at other things such as the first hand witness statements, the official narrative completely falls apart.

I sometimes show the Sun newspaper front page from 2010 featuring an image of PC David Rathband with his face blown off from a shotgun attack to illustrate this point. They want it both ways. They want to be able to show to the public a police officers face blown off, but they say they cannot show a single image of a real injury or death at the Manchester ‘bombing’ incident. The argument for not showing this evidence is so flimsy – because they could put an 18 warning on it, or put the images out in a restricted manner. They have not done this, because in my opinion the images don’t exist.

You’re being taken to court over this?

If people want to read the claim against me, they can follow this link, go and read the documents – the claim and defence, and form your own opinion.

I’m not being sued for defamation, but harassment and breach of GDPR rules. This is not ‘in-person’ harassment. They are saying the opinions in my book amount to harassment! My barrister writes: ‘The claims are denied and make very little reference to or reliance on any conduct or specific statements of opinion by the defendant made about either of the claimants. Instead, the claimants purport to bring a claim of harassment which is based almost entirely on general observations, other statements and published opinion of the journalist, about an alleged incident at Manchester Arena, and base most of their claim on what he believes to be untrue about the narrative which has been presented to the general public. In summary, they are seeking to bring a claim against the defendant for being an independent broadcaster who has advanced opinions which are different to the mainstream media’s, all under the guise of harassment against them personally. This amounts to censorship, is an abuse of process and should be struck out.’

The word ‘opinion’ appears in my book over 100 times, and there is a message at the front which makes it clear I’m expressing opinions throughout the book.

The intention of this legal action is to get an injunction against me and bankrupt me, and if that were to happen, it would have serious ramifications for my freedom of speech, and everyone’s. They’re trying to shut me down.

How can people help?

There’s no date set for a trial though it’s moving towards that, but there are case management hearings. If I’m allowed to present all the evidence, we’ve estimated it will be a 10 day trial. Those who are trying to sue me want to exclude all discussion of the actual events of Manchester from the trial, and have expressed their intention to have the trial ran on that basis! I believe I’m right over target, they don’t like it, and they’re trying to shut my work down.

Donations will help put us in a stronger position – Link here.

Go to article on Richard's site for embedded links.
rachel

Re: Richard Hall v The BBC - (Manchester Arena Bombing, 22 May 2017)

Unread post by rachel »

I notice Iain Davis has a "ten part series exploring the evidence reported by Richard D. Hall which exposes the Manchester Arena bombing as a hoaxed false flag".

I'll give the lead in link, but I've not yet looked at this, and while I do think Iain Davis is a talented writer, I suspect anything to do with Brent Lee is an energy harvest.

Brent and Neil go to Manchester - Introduction
https://iaindavis.substack.com/p/brent- ... troduction

46e19505-8d16-4acd-b695-184c3602fbe4_720x405.jpg

I basically know the name Brent Lee from Iain Davis' substack articles, but I do know he's been on George Galloway's (is it) Talk Radio show. And interestingly enough, the former Labour MP had just won a byelection in Rochdale. So Rochdale looks to be a seat that can totally be fixed...and isn't Rochdale also one of those places Tommy Robinson bangs on about.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/20 ... byelection
rochdale.png

Those numbers do beg the question, was 40% of Labour's 2019 vote always fake? It's highly suspect that is an organic switched to George Galloway. I mean look at the Lib Dem vote, no change; and Reform, a little bit probably down to added name recognition since 2019.

Anyway, that's a bit off the point. It's the fact we have Brent Lee and Neil Sanders, the latter being a former regular guest of Richard Hall. And apparently they are off to Manchester to prove Richard wrong. it feels all very...

EastEnders

So, this post wasn't actually about any of that, rather. I did a search on Brent Lee and lot of images came up and I did another search and no images came up. What did I do differently? That's the point of this post.

DuckDuckGo
duckduck.png

Bing
bing.png

Yandex
yandex.png

And finally...

Google
google.png

If you can't quite see that, it's - 0, 0, 0, 8 - going down the top ranked images in the four searches.

What does that tell us about Brent Lee? And what does that tell us about Google?
Marfer

Unread post by Marfer »

rachel wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:08 am I've got some more on of Nick. I guess this is just an entry on a website, but maybe more fascinating how it comes to be there.

https://www.imdb.com/name/nm11597833/
nick.png

Judge Rinder is/was an ITV production, and here's another ITV production.

https://www.itv.com/news/wales/2017-05- ... er-bombing
nick2.png

It's worth mentioning Doctor Who is filmed in Wales.
ITVX WALES
'I was screaming her name' - Dad's desperate search for daughter after Manchester bombing
Tuesday 23 May 2017

It was supposed to be a night of fun for thousands of fans who had waited months to see singer Ariana Grande at the Manchester Arena, but it ended in terror.

Father-of-three Nick Bickerstaff, from Dyserth in Denbighshire, was waiting for daughter Ellen and her friend in the foyer at the end of the concert.

He'd bought the tickets as a Christmas gift.

Nick Bickerstaff: "People started flying in the air. I just started screaming my daughter's name, and running."

Mr Bickerstaff said started filming himself searching for his daughter on his phone, and captured the panic and confusion that followed the blast.

He said he was worried a second bomb might explode.

importedImage192588_4.png

Nick Bickerstaff: "I started filming on my phone because I thought, if another bomb goes off, and my phone is found, at least my family would know that I tried to save Ellen."

His daughter Ellen, 16, described the atmosphere after the bomb went off.

Ellen Bickerstaff: "Everyone was sprinting and crying and screaming. We didn't know what had happened. Everyone was trying to get out of the way. I couldn't get to where my dad was because of the smoke. You see it on the telly - terrorists attacks around the world - and then for you to experience it... I'm still shaking. I haven't stopped shaking since it happened."

And do we think this one, a golden handshake?

https://www.rhyljournal.co.uk/news/1763 ... ver-steak/
nick3.png

The surname Bickerstaff was first found in Lancashire, at Bickerstaffe, a village and civil parish in the West Lancashire district. The village dates back to at least the 12th century when it was listed as Bikerstad and literally meant "landing place of the bee-keepers" from the Old English words bicere + staeth. 4

Behave in the beehive!

Yeah, he is part of the lodge.

Oh, surgeons perform in a theatre.