Richard Hall v The BBC - (Manchester Arena Bombing, 22 May 2017)

Integrated Capstone Events - ICE - are where fusion centers/merged law enforcement come together to conduct a DHS led event - and portray it as real.
xileffilex

Re: Richard Hall v The BBC

Unread post by xileffilex »

Thanks for posting the above, Rachel. This is an important development.
I watched Richard Hall being corned by the BBC's conspiracy expert and he comes across as a genuine researcher. The fake death, of course, is a step too far to be put in the public domain by any high profile researcher. I did view all UK Critical Thinker's videos at the time- I got the feeling that he wanted to stay below the radar, just posing questions while strangely being at a distance from it all, totally unemotional.
UKCT however seemed to have no interest whatsoever in all the other formulaic hoaxes being carried out around that time, although he did appear to be local to Manchester from his accent...I was always left somewhat unsatisfied after watching one of his many videos.

I'm not so sure about "Muab Dib" and the 7/7 Ripple Effect, which may be another piece of gatekeeping, and the confrontation in Ireland may well have been staged.

As always, Nobody dies, nobody gets hurt. #NDNGH.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

As mentioned, the last video on Richard Hall's Youtube channel before it was taken down without warning was his video informing the public about Central Bank Digital Currency - CBDC. Even though Richard broke no laws and had no strikes against him, the BBC contacted Youtube to order them to remove his channel "because of something from five years ago" which no one other than the BBC is talking about.

This from the UK Column report posted earlier in this thread.

UK Column News - 31st October 2022.jpg

BBC Monitoring website - https://monitoring.bbc.co.uk/
UK Column News - 31st October 2022 a.jpg

You see where I get my theories about the revolving door between the BBC and Parliament, and that the BBC is now effectively the British Government.

Anyway, I've just seen this about, guess what? The Witch Lagarde and Central Bank Digital Currency - CBDC

Christine Lagarde, ECB President: We central bankers, the holders of currency, we need to move to the digital area and we need to be ready to launch CBDC, for us it's Digital Euro, in relatively short order so that we can make it safe and have a monetary anchor that has digital traits as well
Source: Debate on the Global Economy; IMF (YouTube)
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

Just a reminder of Christine Lagarde's IMF number play back in 2014, before the Manchester Arena 22/22/22 reference in 2017. She obviously likes the numbers too.

Seven by Christine Lagarde
https://geopolitics.co/2014/07/06/seven ... e-lagarde/
“7” references:
1:22 – “Now I’m going to test your numerology skills by asking you to think about the magic seven”
1:34 – “Most of you will know that seven is quite a number
2:24 – “2014, you drop the zero, fourteen, two times, seven”
4:08 – “It will mark the 70th anniversary, 70th anniversary, drop the zero, seven, of the Bretton Woods Conference that actually gave birth to the IMF” (7 + 0 = 7)
4:22 – “And it will be the 25th anniversary of the fall of the berlin wall, 25th..” (2 + 5 = 7)
4:38 – “It will also mark the 7th anniversary of the financial market jietters”
5:08 – “After those seven miserable years, weak and fragile”
5:14 – “We have seven strong years”
5:43 – “Now I don’t know if the G7 will have anything to do with it” (G is also the 7th letter of the alphabet)

“2014” references:
1:18 – “The global economy and what we should expect for 2014”
2:19 – “So if we think about 2014”
2:24 – “2014, you drop the zero, fourteen, two times, seven”
3:54 – “So 2014 will be a milestone and hopefully a magic year in may respects”
5:05 – “So my hope and my wish for 2014”
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

Richard Hall has updated his main page.
https://www.richplanet.net/index.php

A13-142.jpg
In response to recent media coverage, if any person is upset by what they have seen, Richard D. Hall apologises for any upset caused. My actions were motivated by a strong desire to search for the truth about what happened. Explanation of my actions and answers to the BBC's accusations are contained in the video below.

PLEASE NOTE : On this website we have expressed opinions about the veracity of statements made by victims of alleged terrorist attacks. These opinions are expressed always as opinion and not as an actual assertion, accusation or claim. We are exercising the legal right to hold an opinion and express it publicly. We do NOT advocate that viewers of this website make contact with alleged terror attack victims either online or in person.

Just to say, I haven't checked the BBC site to confirm if the programme was on, and I don't watch the BBC, so I can't comment on what was shown. As I see other information I'll add it.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

Fga5b2QaEAAES61.jpg

‘My Carbon’: An approach for inclusive and sustainable cities
https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2022/09/ ... le-cities/
While transport and buildings are the major drivers for emissions in cities, the share of individual emissions is significant.
Personal carbon allowance programs have had limited success due to a lack of awareness and fair mechanism for tracking emissions.
Yet there have been major developments in recent years that could help realise "My Carbon" initiatives...

...1. COVID-19 was the test of social responsibilityA huge number of unimaginable restrictions for public health were adopted by billions of citizens across the world. There were numerous examples globally of maintaining social distancing, wearing masks, mass vaccinations and acceptance of contact-tracing applications for public health, which demonstrated the core of individual social responsibility.

2. Fourth Industrial Revolution technology breakthroughs – Advances in emerging technologies like AI, blockchain and digitization can enable tracking personal carbon emissions, raise awareness and also provide individual advisories on lower carbon and ethical choices for consumption of product and services. The World Economic Forum’s Scale 360 initiative demonstrates the use of fourth industrial revolution technologies across the whole life cycle of products and services....

Remember, this reporter used information from Richard's site for her BBC programme and this was his last video, this and his COVID-19 vaccine investigations.

rachel

Unread post by rachel »

Richard Werner on CBDC’s and how they prepare you to be their slave
https://deblauwetijger.com/video/englis ... dium=email
At the International Science Summit 2022, professor and best-selling author Richard Werner lectured the audience on the CBDCs and the 2030 Agenda. Afterwards, Tom interviews him about the fundamental historical background and the reasons of what is yet to come upon us.

What Is Programmable Money?
https://corbettreport.substack.com/p/wh ... medium=web
...Let's turn back to our Joe Blow example above. He goes to the store as usual, picks up a pack of gum, takes it to the register, scans his device and waits for the beep. But this time the beep doesn't come.

"What's going on here? I have enough funds in my account to buy a pack of gum!"

"I'm sorry, sir, but it says here that you participated in the Freedom Protest last Sunday. The central bank has deemed you a domestic terrorist and frozen access to your wallet. You'll have to report to the nearest Re-education Centre for a full indoctrination course before you can make purchases again."

Just a few years ago this scenario might have seemed like far-fetched science fiction. But, given what we've experienced in recent months—from Canada's crackdown on the Freedom Convoy supporters to the latest PayPal censorship scandal—who can deny we're on the cusp of this scenario becoming a daily occurrence in the dawning digital dystopia?

This is the danger of programmable money.
YouCanCallMeAl

Unread post by YouCanCallMeAl »

Great info, Rachel.

Earlier you say: "You see where I get my theories about the revolving door between the BBC and Parliament, and that the BBC is now effectively the British Government".

I think it always was this, the BBC has always had the role you find now. It used to be that to work there, you would have to have security clearance, though I think this is more relaxed nowadays.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

Someone else reporting on Richard Hall, I've not looked at this yet, just putting it up as another reference point.

Disaster Deniers: Hunting the Trolls | RichPlanet TV Attacked By BBC Panorama - THEY Are On The Run

He mentions The Art of War at the start as I'm typing this. Walter Veith has an interesting video set on this which I've already posted. I would say Jeremy Corbyn is a "doomed spy" from this slide.

spies.png

As an aside, in think on whether you can get to his channel from that link, I see he's previously interviewed David Icke. Hmm...

napoleon

Unread post by napoleon »

i know you know ,but i,ll add that the 22 are tied to manchester having the bee as it,s city logo ,the bees of manchester ,wwell a=1 so b=2 ergo 22,and theres a few more 22,s that were printed in the newspaper ,obvious code attached to our bad guy a-bee-die .yes 22,s all over that doll,i think i counted 6 on the front page but i,m not sure ,fantastic post,
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

@napoleon I remember you telling me about the Manchester Bee, totally forgot. And remember the tattoos...

https://web.archive.org/web/20210413203 ... ppeal-2017
West Lancashire Freemasons show their support for Manchester Bee Appeal 2017

Manchester-Bee-Appeal-2017-Pic-1a.jpg
Manchester-Bee-Appeal-2017-Pic-1.jpg

MAY 2017 SAW A TRAGIC VIOLENT INCIDENT IN MANCHESTER THAT KILLED 22 AND INJURED A FURTHER 250 PEOPLE. THE PEOPLE IN THE CITY PULLED TOGETHER TO DO ALL THAT THEY COULD TO HELP, THIS TOGETHERNESS LAUNCHED A NUMBER OF APPEALS TO PROVIDE AID, COMFORT AND SUPPORT FOR THOSE AFFECTED BY THE BOMB

The Manchester Tattoo Community launched its own appeal called the Manchester Bee Appeal, which centred around tattooer’s doing a stylised bee tattoo for £50 with all the proceeds going to the appeal fund. Many studios across Manchester decided to get involved. The involvement spread to the other big cities in the north west of England, including Liverpool.

Stephen Crane and Alexander Jorge Perez of Wavertree Gateacre Queensway Lodge No. 2294, based in the Province of West Lancashire, are both involved in the tattoo industry and have four tattoo studios and a tattoo equipment supply company, so when one of their tattooer’s approached them and said can they get involved and do their bit, they both jumped at the chance.

Tattoo crews from two of their studios - Alan’s Tattoo based in Moreton on the Wirral and 13 Ink Tattoo based in the centre of Liverpool, donated their time, including the reception staff wives and girlfriends, for free. Steve and Jorge funded all the materials that would be needed to perform the work, so that all proceeds could be donated.

The appeal was advertised through social media and the teams spent two days doing all the work. The general public were fantastic and eager to donate a patch of skin and £50 towards the appeal which raised a massive £5,480.

The cheque for £5,480 was handed over to Peter Hegarty, who travelled over from the Province of East Lancashire to attend the installation meeting of Wavertree Gateacre Queensway Lodge which meets in Hope Street, Liverpool.

Peter received the cheque in his capacity as Salford District Chairman. He commented: 'I give a big thank you to all those involved - a real team effort for a worthy cause.'

The following day Peter passed the cheque to the East Lancashire Freemasons’ Charity, who are assisting with the coordination of donations as Manchester is in its geographical area.

"IT'S FOR CHARITY!"

My thoughts, if they can bury Richard and take his home they will do. Far too many people with greasy palms playing along with the bullshit for the real story to be allowed out.