Richard Hall v The BBC - (Manchester Arena Bombing, 22 May 2017)

Integrated Capstone Events - ICE - are where fusion centers/merged law enforcement come together to conduct a DHS led event - and portray it as real.
rachel

Re: Richard Hall v The BBC

Unread post by rachel »

And as if by magic, I get an email from Richard Hall's mailing list today saying he's posted up a new show. Not watched the entire episode yet, but he starts with a section addressing what has happened to him regarding the BBC's hit piece.

Link to full show here:
https://www.richplanet.net/richp_genre. ... t=1&gen=99

One thing to note, since I've been going on about the topic in the Raquel Welch thread. SIZE...MARIANNA-SPRING.

302_01 (1).jpg

She looks like a big girl to me. Is it just angles?
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

So, the first show back and Richard Hall has Dr Nick Kollerstrom on. I don't dislike Nick, and he is a useful source of information, but I can't help thinking he's British Intelligence. Although, there is a chance he's found a way to earn a living collating false flag information and packaging it up with a human face to create a compelling book. That is his shtick, to give the victim or alleged perpetrator a human face.

So he does his thing with the Ukraine war and the book he has written. Richard is a journalist, so like Ab, he has different voices on to give their point of view, and he has regulars, and the strength of Kollerstrom is the amount of detailed research he goes into. So there is useful information there, even if you do not agree with his premise.

What I find interesting, where as Nick is, Russia good, Ukraine bad, near the end on the interview, Richard puts to him Iain Davis' premise about the war being staged, and rather than being any different, Russia is following the 2030 Sustainable Goals and CBC implementation as readily as the West. It's at about 20 minutes, this being part three, see show linked in the last post.

rachel

Unread post by rachel »

Now since I have mentioned Marianna Spring here in relation to her doorstepping of Richard Hall, it does interest me if she is a real identity, because she's like the BBC Ghostbuster, except she takes on conspiracy theorists. She's apparently a bright young thing, but I'm not so sure; and as I've mentioned, her first name is a derivative of Mary, so very suspect, and Spring, the old Gaia connection.

The stuff I put up, some of it I look at and think, we can't really be living in the world my research seems to point to; and part of me wants a different answer. One of the reasons I keep posting on this subject is I want to be sure. Are the BBC really full of the duplicitous lying bastards they appear to be? ,,, So, here I go again...

That was the previous one I posted, and Marianna is not looking 26 there. But let's look at it from a different point of view. If I was a makeup artist and I wanted to create a new character for the person playing Sophie, how would I make her different. Apparently Sophie is 54, we are going to guess that's fake and the actor has been aged for the part and is really around 40. Because this is a new persona and we want to catch young people in particular, I'll go for younger than reality, as young as the makeup allows me.

Sophie has highlighted blond hair and matching light eyebrows that merge into her tanned face, so the first thing I could do is go darker with the hair - a more natural mouse colour, choose a lighter foundation to change the tone of Marianna's skin and makeup her eyebrows darker and thicker.

A13-23.jpg

And as Sophie's look is kind of natural healthy with a smokey smudged eyeliner on the top lid and soft line on bottom lid, I could instead go for a more made-up harder line to balance with the darker eyebrows, and I could do a more cat-eye effect like Amy Winehouse because that will give the impression of a different shaped eye compared to the Sophie look. ... This is all what we see.

Next, moving on to her lips; Sophie again wears quite a natural healthy tone if lipstick, so I could go for a different tonal range, and as I want to balance Marianna's dark eyebrows, I'm going to go dark with the lipstick too.

A13-21.jpg
A13-21.jpg (25.62 KiB) Viewed 5214 times

The actor playing Sophie has got quite a wide mouth, and the way I did Sophie's mouth with the natural lipstick, I didn't change it's shape too much, just used a bit of highlighter around the lip-line and lots of lipgloss. Going darker will make it easier for me to change the shape of Marianna's mouth, I can cut in a bit at the sides to make it look less wide and use the darker colour to make her lips more 50's vamp style. And on that theme I'll keep them matt.

So finally, as i'm giving Marianna a paler complexion, i can go with a more dramatic matt blusher which will complete the fifties feel to her face. The resulting look...

A13-19.jpg

I've not mentioned prosthetics, but we see the noses are different, and also the jaw. as Sophie's age is seen more in the lower face, this has been softened and padded out on Marianna. That's my opinion anyway.

Here are the videos I used for comparison shots. What's with the effects on the Marianna report? More subliminal mind play to give the video a young and edgy look maybe?

rachel

Unread post by rachel »

ScreenShot-VideoID--CwF-nNYQ_U-TimeS-172.png
ScreenShot-VideoID-SJOTbtsJeJM-TimeS-189.png

We see the camera set at a higher angle for Marianna, and as noted before with the Kenny Everett Show, television cameras have a very forced perspective where it doesn't take much distance at all to reduce apparent size. So Marianna's head looks squashed compared to Sophie's; this is only really apparent when side-by-side. On the screen at different times, you'd not notice and subliminally think she's shorter, particularly with the clothes she's wearing.

Here's a better side-by-side comparison of camera angles without crop on the wide shot, it's enough of a difference to optically reduce the size of Marianna. Also, look at the skirt length of the two. Sophie's is below the knee which makes her body look long; Marianna's is a couple of inches above the knee, and she is wearing black knee high boots that disappear into the black floor design. This is not by chance, it's to make her body look shorter on the screen.

ScreenShot-VideoID--CwF-nNYQ_U-TimeS-141 (1).jpg

Even if you don't think these two are the same person, you've got to ask yourself, it is remarkable how even though they has similarly spaced features - the facial T-shape of eyes, nose and mouth - their apparent randomly chosen makeup and clothes couldn't get more opposite to each other, even down to Sophie wearing loads of lipgloss compared to Marianna choosing matt lipstick. Then if you think, if the BBC employs two people, that's two salaries and two pensions for people doing basically the same job that will never likely have any reason to be on the screen at the same time. Hmm... wouldn't it be cheaper to just employ an actor who's whole point is to pretend to be multiple different people convincingly? And if you look it up on IMDB, news readers are actors, hence why they apparently appear as themselves on television screens in dramas.
SavioUr PRograMAN

Unread post by SavioUr PRograMAN »

Why has this Richard D Hall video (seemingly) been scrubbed from his YouTube channel?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJhhJr3JiYk
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

That might be because, as reported as fact by both Richard Hall and the BBC, Richard's Youtube channel was taken down as a result of BBC Media Action contacting Youtube prior to their hit piece documentary on him regarding his Manchester Bombing book and documentary.

-----------

A new article by Marianna Spring - BBC Disinformation and social media correspondent. (It would be interesting to go through all of BBC's correspondents and see how many have uncanny resemblances to one another.)

Twitter can’t protect you from trolls any more, insiders say
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-64804007
Twitter insiders have told the BBC that the company is no longer able to protect users from trolling, state-co-ordinated disinformation and child sexual exploitation, following lay-offs and changes under owner Elon Musk.

Exclusive academic data plus testimony from Twitter users backs up their allegations, suggesting hate is thriving under Mr Musk's leadership, with trolls emboldened, harassment intensifying and a spike in accounts following misogynistic and abusive profiles.

Current and former employees of the company tell BBC Panorama that features intended to protect Twitter users from trolling and harassment are proving difficult to maintain, amid what they describe as a chaotic working environment in which Mr Musk is shadowed by bodyguards at all times. I've spoken to dozens, with several going on the record for the first time.

The former head of content design says everyone on her team - which created safety measures such as nudge buttons - has been sacked. She later resigned. Internal research by Twitter suggests those safety measures reduced trolling by 60%. An engineer working for Twitter told me "nobody's taking care" of this type of work now, likening the platform to a building that seems fine from the outside, but inside is "on fire".

Twitter has not replied to the BBC's request for comment.

Remember, it's Elon Musk (anagram SUK LEMON) who stated embarrassingly about his Spaceman Roadster, "You can tell it's real because it looks so fake." Is Marianna going to address the disinformation Elon Musk put out about him launching a Tesla Roadster into space? Doesn't it look like disinformation, Marianna?

starman.gif
starman.gif (2.9 MiB) Viewed 5115 times

Maybe Marianna could exposed this by Musk at the same time?

spacex-landing.gif
spacex-landing.gif (3.51 MiB) Viewed 5115 times

Given the stated size of that SpaceX rocket, what speed is that apparently coming into land Marianna? Why aren't you questioning the physics of these videos? Don't you think you'd be a hero exposing how much money Musk has defrauded from US taxpayers? Do that and you could get him removed from Twitter at the same time. Win-Win.

But let's continue with what Marianna's investigation also reveals, over to you Marianna.
My investigation also reveals:
  • Concerns that child sexual exploitation is on the rise on Twitter and not being sufficiently raised with law enforcement
  • Targeted harassment campaigns aimed at curbing freedom of expression, and foreign influence operations - once removed daily from Twitter - are going "undetected", according to a recent employee.
  • Exclusive data showing how misogynistic online hate targeting me is on the rise since the takeover, and that there has been a 69% increase in new accounts following misogynistic and abusive profiles.
  • Rape survivors have been targeted by accounts that have become more active since the takeover, with indications they've been reinstated or newly created.

Marianna, I agree, the UK has a systemic problem with child sexual exploitation and it is good that you are concerned about this. I'd like to highlight with you for investigation the Metropolitan Police's dealings with Gary Glitter and why they never released in his trial that in fact the fictional person was played by a female actor, who it appears, played other fictional personas while working for the BBC. Also, the your disinformation team should investigate Education Scotland, which is a huge funder of deviant online sexually explicit material aimed to destroy children's ability to make meaningful sexual relationships, and in accordance with the equally corrupt UN agenda Common Core Curriculum. A taste of what is being push in schools to innocents across the UK for you, Marianna...
Last year, three leftist nonprofits created the National Sex Education Standards, a blueprint for the “sex education” of K-12 children. In practice, the standards serve as an indoctrination camp in extremist sexual ethics designed to destroy children’s innocence and undermine their attachment to the traditional, Judeo-Christian understanding of sex and marriage.

About 40 percent of school districts had adopted the earlier, less extreme 2011 version of the National Sexuality Education Standards, according to the Centers of Disease Control in a 2016 report. The new standards are radically more extreme.

The 2020 standards unequivocally endorse abortion at any time, teach the topic starting in sixth grade, and even force teachers to provide information on local abortion clinics to students in ninth grade. The standards also insist that children must be allowed to choose their own gender and false pronouns must “be respected by the adults in their lives.”

Kindergartners learn about gender identity, and third graders learn that gender is on a spectrum, about “the role of hormone blockers” for transgender youth, and how to “explain” masturbation. Sixth graders — ages eleven and twelve — must define oral, anal, and vaginal sex as well as the benefits of withdrawing one’s penis before ejaculation during intercourse and how to use dental dams during oral sex.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

napoleon wrote: Tue Nov 01, 2022 10:52 am i know you know ,but i,ll add that the 22 are tied to manchester having the bee as it,s city logo ,the bees of manchester ,wwell a=1 so b=2 ergo 22,and theres a few more 22,s that were printed in the newspaper ,obvious code attached to our bad guy a-bee-die .yes 22,s all over that doll,i think i counted 6 on the front page but i,m not sure ,fantastic post,

The Mark Of The Bees(t)?
Marfer

Re: Richard Hall v The BBC - (Manchester Arena Bombing, 22 May 2017)

Unread post by Marfer »

@rachel

Our mate Marianna has been busying herself. What to make of this??

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-65136825

Manchester Arena survivors to take 'disaster troll' to court
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

Richard Hall's latest newsletter regarding the BBC,
Greetings,

As you may know, the BBC and all mainstream media have recently produced further hit pieces against myself and in particular my work covering the 2017 Manchester Arena incident.

The BBC has criticised me for 'profiting' from the Manchester Arena incident because I published a book about it. I have therefore decided to give the book away as a free download here …
https://cdn1.richplanet.net/pdf/Night_of_the_Bang.pdf

Please download the book (right click and save link as) from the link and send it to everyone you think may be interested in the content.

You can find reviews (scroll down) about the free book from this link,
https://www.richplanet.net/amazon

It is clear from their recent articles that the legal action they have described, which they say has been submitted to the High Court against me (but I still have not to date yet received notice of), has the intention to censor/remove my book permanently and remove all my videos on this subject - as well as attempting to hit me with a 'damages' claim.

The associated films and lecture can be watched from the links below. I advise you download and re-distribute these also, as it appears that the intention is to censor all my work on this subject, which consists of no more than hard evidence and honest opinion.

https://www.richplanet.net/richp_genre. ... t=3&gen=99

UK Critical Thinkers videos on the subject can be found here ...
https://www.richplanet.net/richp_guest_ ... ?person=18

If you wish to donate to my impending legal costs, please use this link ...
https://www.richplanet.net/legal.php

Sapere aude,

Richard D. Hall
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

From what I understand the legal case against Richard Hall is proceeding. From an email sent out on his newsletter.
I have received notification that a legal claim has been filed against me
in the High Court.

The claim is seeking damages and an injunction for harassment and breaches
of the UK GDPR and Data Protection Act 2018.

Note that there is no claim of libel or defamation which has been
incorrectly reported across most of mainstream media.

I have until the 1st of June 2023 to submit my defence.

I am in the process of appointing a solicitor/barrister and am appealing to
you to recommend a reliable, suitably experience and qualified professional
to present my evidence in court.

And he mentions this article by Iain Davis covering the issue, which I may have already linked to.

Disaster Troll Propaganda
https://off-guardian.org/2023/04/19/dis ... ropaganda/

And his book, Manchester, The Night of the Bang, which he is now offering for free, to put it into the public domain.
https://cdn1.richplanet.net/pdf/Night_of_the_Bang.pdf

Also, he mentions a Daily Mirror article about him.

EXCLUSIVE: Manchester bombing 'disaster troll' asks fans for lawyer tip to fight civil action case
https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/m ... s-30063329