Richard Hall v The BBC - (Manchester Arena Bombing, 22 May 2017)

Integrated Capstone Events - ICE - are where fusion centers/merged law enforcement come together to conduct a DHS led event - and portray it as real.
rachel

Re: Richard Hall v The BBC - (Manchester Arena Bombing, 22 May 2017)

Unread post by rachel »

I was just having a look at Richard Hall's Manchester Arena links, and here's an interesting on from Critical Thinker.
https://www.richplanet.net/richp_guest. ... &person=18

802 UK Critical Thinker - Manchester Arena Bombing, Andrew Forgrave

Do you notice something weird about the face? His head?
What about those eyes, do you see something odd about them, can you put your finger on what it is?
What about his story, the way he speaks, is these something odd about it?
I know what I see, but I don't want to spell it out. I want to know if anyone else gets on to it.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

I guess while I'm here I'll put up Richard Hall's new film. I tell you what, he is going for it with regards to ripping the official narrative apart. He's extracted all the pictures from the publicly released CCTV evidence used in the enquiry and made a viewer so it can be watched in time order, or by person. On the following link.
https://www.richplanet.net/mcr_cctv.php

He's also released a new film where he uses it to further examine the testimony of the public enquiry.
https://www.richplanet.net/richp_genre. ... t=1&gen=99

Film 4: Manchester on Camera

In this next instalment of Manchester Arena incident research, Richard examines the CCTV evidence produced by the public inquiry with a critical eye. The CCTV images and the public inquiry video testimonies provide a treasure chest of clues about the true nature of this incident. A Manchester Arena CCTV Viewing Tool accompanies this film, which allows anyone to view the still images in time order and allows the user to use filters to select what images to display. The viewing tool provides for the first time the ability to make use of the CCTV images, which have been extracted from hundreds of PDF documents. Some of the findings in the images are very intriguing, and there may be more anomalies which viewers with a keen eye will find. Instructions on how to use the online tool are contained within the film.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

This is quite interesting, it's an update from Richard Hall from June 2023. I might have listened to it then not sure, towards the end he gives a timeline regarding his Manchester Arena book. Now I know every year Richard used to do a tour in the summer, and that he did sell tickets for 2020, which he ended up having to cancel and convert to an online event because of COVID.

306_01

He apparently published his book in March 2020, this was going to be the basis of his 2020 tour. Richard instead produced an online event. There is a chance he lost a fair bit of money on that. Then the BBC only started going after him once their COVID psy-op was winding down.

Screenshot 2023-12-16 at 21.53.14.png

Apparently the BBC knew about the court case against Richard Hall a whole month before he was informed by post. How does that work?
napoleon

Unread post by napoleon »

maybe they waited till the last ariana grande concert took place ,it was online only on the 21st 2020
maybe
Marfer

Unread post by Marfer »

Dec 21 - 12 + 21 🧐

Participating in the hoax means having to make this shit??

Marfer

Re: 2017 Ariana Grande, Manchester Bombing

Unread post by Marfer »

Drum roooooolllllllll........and the oscar for best supporting crisis actor goes to......

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/3671647/h ... omb-blast/
xileffilex

Unread post by xileffilex »

Moreover, Richard D Hall has shown that the above clip was filmed during the performance...
https://www.richplanet.net/panorama.php
aSHIFT.

Unread post by aSHIFT. »

almost 2 years ago now I came up with the Newspeech

Mancunian Candidate

which fell on good ears and I also like it, but it perfectly applies to this psyop, Ariana Grande....

fun facts

- Ariana Grande was born 11 years & 1 month before the release of the modern Denzel Washington film
- her brother was born 9 months to the day before the 21st anniversary of the release of the original Manchurian Candidate...

- their father is an expert physician in just that area that not even 3 years later would receive quite the attention....

pulmonology

scream your lungs out, Mancunian Candidates ! :lol:
aSHIFT. - take control over your OWN life

the more we are, the more we share
the more we share, the more we are

listen to Eye AM Eye Radio
xileffilex

An important development in the fake death industry - Richard Hall is due to appear at the High Court in London on Monday Jan 29th 2024
This is an important case - if one takes it at face value
The hearing is for a summary judgement application submitted by the
Claimants - who claim they were injured in the Manchester bomb attack.
Their application to the court has been made in order to attempt to
prevent all of my evidence about the alleged bombing being heard at a
future trial. The basis of this, is that they claim that my evidence
would have no chance of success at a trial, because they claim that the
truth about the Manchester Arena bombing was already established by a
public inquiry.
I will be opposing the application at the hearing, in
order to get my evidence heard. I expect a decision will be made by
the judge at the end of the hearing. The main part of their claim
against me is that the opinions expressed in my book and films about the
Manchester Arena incident ammount [sic] to a harrasment [sic] of them, and they are
seeking damages of £50,000 and an injunction against my published work.
source - https://www.richplanet.net/

Of course, exhumations would provide plenty of evidence for fakery, but this only [conveniently] relates to alleged injuries, not from hurt relating to bereavement.
If I understand it correctly the claimants want £50K for not being injured....[in addition to their acting fees?] More importantly to shut down the discussion.
xileffilex

What to make of Richard D Hall [there is at present no info about the court hearing in London]?

This recent interview with James Deiingpole is revealing, especially the second half. Hall reckons that the staged event, fake death industry really only took off in 2013, 7/7 was real, as was 9/11.
However he is adamant that the fake death/ witness protection operation is a running feature of post-2013 events. He's also fairly sure that the the Jo Cox 'murder' was from the same playbook although he spins this as the withdrawal from society of Jo relating to undercover work around the Panama Papers. [doubtful imho] However, his speculation that Jo was an MI6 asset seems nearer to the mark.

Interesting aside - Mr Brendan Cox doesn't feel inclined to be litigious in respect of the above....

Hall is cool throughout the interview, Delingpole looks stressed, perhaps not quite sure how to handle RDH, but he's genuinely curious, asking some astute fakeological questions of Hall.
Hall has studied the nonsense of the Boston Marathon bombing [2013] and advocates the watching of The Boston Unbombing which was meticulously put together by a youtuber and which has now been deleted, a 3 hour forensic dissection of perhaps my favourite staged event - here at archive.org:

It's also saved on RDH's website.

Lest we forget, Dave McGowan wrote a long series of papers on the Boston Smokeathon - https://centerforaninformedamerica.com/bostonmarathon/