Richard Hall v The BBC - (Manchester Arena Bombing, 22 May 2017)

Integrated Capstone Events - ICE - are where fusion centers/merged law enforcement come together to conduct a DHS led event - and portray it as real.
rachel

Richard Hall v The BBC - (Manchester Arena Bombing, 22 May 2017)

Unread post by rachel »

In Richard Hall's latest video, on the back of the Alex Jones court case, the BBC has targeted him in a BBC Panorama programme that I understand airs tonight, Halloween.

Richard covers what happened, and shows the video he recored of the BBC interviewer turning up with cameraman to Richard's stall in Wales. Below is the link to the show page on his website.

https://www.richplanet.net/richp_genre. ... t=1&gen=99

And this is a link to the background and email correspondence between the BBC and Richard Hall.

https://www.richplanet.net/panorama.php

Prior to this, in the last week or so, Richard Hall's youtube site was taken down without explanation after it being up for nearly ten years. BBC and Youtube working in tandem then.
rachel

Re: Richard Hall v The BBC

Unread post by rachel »

This is the link to the same information on Andrew Johnson's website together with the contact he received from the BBC and his response.

https://www.checktheevidence.com/wordpr ... character/

I'm aware of mixed feelings about what these two are really about, but as a fakeologist this type of tangle has got to be of fascination. For myself, I have no particular views about Andrew Johnson, he seems interested in space and UFOs, and this has never grabbed me. Richard Hall on the other hand, there's a fair section of his work where I don't agree with his conclusions but never-the-less, I'm of the opinion he is a proper investigative journalist. He looks for subjects where there is a lot of official evidence or other people's research and he makes this his starting point, it is therefore of use to watch his material to pick up official information even if you are at odds with what his conclusions are.

Andrew Johnson's free books, as mentioned in his response to the BBC.
https://www.checktheevidence.com/wordpr ... pdf-books/
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

In looking at this information I clicked on a link to an InfoWars video presentation from seven years ago, so I thought it was worth preserving for posterity. Alex basically stating as a personal revelation what my proposition is for most of what we see fed to us through the mainstream media.

Alex Jones is not Bill Hicks because 'Alex Jones' and 'Bill Hicks' are two separate corporate persons, they are separate legal identities, masks, skins. A single actor underneath might link them, and this is what the persona Alex Jones admits to here. I would suggest he is trying to pass this information to us while apparently acting in jest.

This is what Western governments are now trying to give a proper legal footing for with their 'Gender Recognition' acts poised to be pass into law on the back of their transgender propaganda and purchase of political parties, media and police.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

This is today's UK Column News report where they mention Richard Hall and the BBC.

UK Column News - 31st October 2022

At 28 minutes there is a section on Scotland's attempts to pass the Gender Recognition Act into law.

A13-138.jpg
A13-140.jpg

At 33 minutes UK Column News covers the BBC turning up at Richard Hall's stall in Wales, and some background and opinion on it.

A13-141.jpg
Last edited by rachel on Mon Oct 31, 2022 12:59 pm, edited 3 times in total.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

Here's that Alex Jones link.

rachel

Unread post by rachel »

The BBC program will focus on the Manchester Arena bombing I understand, and there is said to be a libel case in the offing. What first happens to Alex Jones happens to everyone else next.

Richard has an archive of MSM videos he used here, and interestingly enough they are not available at this time. I wonder if this is related to the takedown of his Youtube channel, though I doubt it because he made the video pointing to the link after the channel was taken down. And he has said before he has a backup system in case of such an event.

https://www.richplanet.net/richp_guest_ ... ?person=19

And this, again not working, is his archive of UK Critical Thinker's youtube videos which he used as the basis of his research.

https://www.richplanet.net/richp_guest_ ... ?person=18

This is a link to UK Critical Thinker's site, and his final video from two years ago. I never watched any of these at the time he was active, and only looked his up after watching Richard's Manchester Area Bombing which I'm of the opinion is well researched.
[EDIT: Account now closed, below instead is his Manchester Arena video from third party source.]

On the face of it Manchester by UK Critical Thinker
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

It's well worth knowing, just before Richard's youtube website was taken down this was his final video.

John Average: Film explaining the dangers of Smart Money, CBDC and removing cash.

Please download and re-post this video. You can download it by clicking the download link. It is vital that every person understands what the proposed changes to the monetary system will mean. The changes, if allowed to happen, could be the most devastating event in our lifetime and potentially the biggest removal of liberty in modern history. NOTE : The news clips in this video are dramatisations using an actor
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

Disaster Trolls segment featuring Richard Hall.

Disaster Trolls - 4. Hall's Stall
Source:
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/m001dnp2

Released On: 31 Oct 2022Available for over a year
Marianna Spring finally comes face to face with Richard D Hall. Will she be able to get answers for the terror survivors targeted by his conspiracy theories?

In earlier episodes, we heard how Hall has spread false claims that the Manchester Arena bombing and other terror attacks were faked or actually carried out by the government. He even boasted about placing a hidden camera outside the home of a teenage survivor to try to prove her injuries weren’t real.

He even describes how he tracks down survivors of the attack to determine whether it was faked. When Hall repeatedly refuses to be interviewed, Marianna heads to Wales to visit the market stall where he sells his merchandise.

In this BBC Radio 4 podcast series, Marianna Spring, the BBC’s disinformation and social media correspondent, investigates how online trolls deepen the trauma suffered by people caught up in terror attacks and other horrific events.

This episode contains audio from Richard D Hall’s website.

Presenter: Marianna Spring
Producer: Ant Adeane
Editor: Ed Main Read less
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

I guess I should actually post up the documentary in question. It looks like there is something legal going on, of course the BBC silences Richard ready for the airing of Panorama tonight.

https://www.richplanet.net/richp_search ... manchester

This is the version still up on Odysee, it will be interesting to see if these links go down. You can save them with a right-click if you so wish, likewise the digital currency video above.

Richplanet: Night of the Bang - Part 1 of 3

Richplanet: Night of the Bang - Part 2 of 3

Richplanet: Night of the Bang - Part 3 of 3
Last edited by rachel on Mon Oct 31, 2022 2:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

I only have one grab with regards to the Manchester Arena Bombing that was so blatant, I had to save.

“Man, 22, kills 22 on May 22”

https://www.veteranstoday.com/2017/05/23/man22/

1-britishman22-640x369.jpg
ON THE MANCHESTER FALSE FLAG.

I will argue that there were
NO VICTIMS
in this staged terror event.
Basically because there is
NO
evidence.
It’s interesting how most accept the official narrative about the Arena-attack instead of looking towards the REAL terrorists that perpetrated it.
If I said pink elephants have been observed flying on the South Pole nobody would believe me unless I could produce an
UNPHOTOSHOPPED
image of the event.
That would probably apply to the government as well.
However when it comes to this
STAGED
attack nobody questions these anormalities :
1. Assuming the CCTVs are working
(why wouldn’t they?),
why is there no recording of the detonation?
2. Any REAL detonation will cause damage to not only people, but also the building, windows and interior. Why is this not published since a bomb killing “22” certainly is powerful enough to create much damage.
Consider a bombattack in Baghdad where normally NO detail is missed, interior or people.
3. Why is the detonation at a fairly protected area out of view from most of the audience?
Why go for “22” victims when you can go for much larger number inside, “66” or “77”?
Is the “terrorist” considerate?
Like Bin Laden making wtc coming safely down?
4. Everybody is carrying a camera inside the arena so why has not one single recording og the blast area been published?
5. And finally why does it not come up as a surprise that there is this information regarding the father of the “suicide-bomber”:
Salman Abedi’s father, Ramadan Abedi, was reportedly a member of Abdelhakim Belhadj’s
Libyan Islamic Fighting Group (LIFG).
Abdelhakim Belhadj worked with the US and NATO to overthrow Gaddafi.
The Libyan Islamic Fighting Group (LIFG) has a large presence in the Manchester area.
LIFG is now being linked to the Manchester Arena attack.
LIFG works for the CIA and its friends.