Who writes the songs? the Box and the Craft

General chatter that doesn't fit any forums below.
dirtybenny

Who writes the songs? the Box and the Craft

Unread post by dirtybenny »

Mr. E's recent video postulates that the pop music we are given is not written by whom we are told.

Even the given narrative shows this to be true. A prime example is the Lennon/McCartney attribution for Beatles songs. Most Beatle fans could tell you which song was written by McCartney or Lennon, rarely both. The punchline is that neither likely wrote the majority of the music. Same goes for Jagger/RIchards.

Led Zeppelin brazenly recorded others music and TOOK SONGWRITING CREDIT for them.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_L ... _by_others

I have shown many times on this forum how by their own words, they are channelling the music and lyrics, having no idea what they mean. Stairway to Heaven is a prime example.

"Plant is well aware of the questions surrounding the lyrics. At one point, he even said, “Depending on what day it is, I still interpret the song a different way – and I wrote the lyrics.”"

The lead singer Robert Plant who wrote the song “Stairway to Heaven” also was involved in the occult and stated that the song just came together by a spiritual power.

In the book “Hammer Of the Gods”. Robert Plant speaks on writing “Stairway to Heaven” and reveals a term called “automatic writing” which explains how the lyrics were formed: ” I was just sitting there with Pagey in front of a fire at Headley Grange. Pagey had written the chords and played them for me. I was holding a paper and pencil, and for some reason, I was in a very bad mood. Then all of a sudden my hand was writing out words. There’s a lady who’s sure, all that glitters is gold, and she’s buying a stairway to heaven. I just sat there and looked at the words and then I almost leaped out of my seat.” Pg. 164. In the book “Automatic Writing” PHD Pat Holiday states, ” Automatic writing is the occult process or production of spiritually writing material that does not come from the conscious thoughts of the author. It comes by Spirit Guide (demon) that works in agreement with the will of the person who has given permission of the spirit (demon) to use them as a messenger. The person is under the deceptive power of a demon.” “He [Robert Plant] often remarked that he could feel his pen being pushed by some higher authority.” ( Hammer Of the Gods Pg. 262). Holiday goes further and states “Automatic writing is another tool used in the occult to make direct contact with real, live, demonic spirits. The practitioners of this dark occult art feel they are making direct contact with helpful and benevolent spirits, but as the testimony I will give you below will show you, there is no such thing as a benevolent demonic spirit.” (please seek link above “benevolent spirits”)

http://tripintothesupernatural.com/deep ... l-meaning/

viewtopic.php?p=2716&hilit=voicevestigation#p2716

In the same thread, Tatiana from Jinn Jer reveals

1. On songwriting, she doesn't like being in the studio while the songs are composed because it's boring. She is given demos and she starts panicking, listens to the demo for several days to absorb the vibe and atmosphere. She then writes in a stream of consciousness in Russian prose and translates into a poem in English. She calls it ALCHEMY. The rhythm just emerges and creates itself like food cooks itself. This supports my model for how these "songs" get channeled to these entities.

2. On growling, it sounds different from the way it used to be. " It's a living thing and it lives its own life".

4. She considers herself to be the "voice of the voiceless."

7. This music is a nightmare, it is chaos.

10. Start to feel myself as a beast...not someone, but something..like Godzilla.

Far more interesting is Joni Mitchell's reveal in this 2013 interview.

viewtopic.php?t=306

Omitted from the magazine article, but from the above interview with regards to Dylan.... "He told me I haven't written a song in years. I said what are you talking about? Who's writing them, then? He said, the box. He just jots down. It came down to craft." THE BOX? WOW....Is this the ultimate reveal as to where this pop music comes from? I think angry Joni was on the verge of revealing too much about where all of this music comes from, stuttered and went on about one hit wonders.

SO IT COMES FROM THE BOX(AI) and (witch)CRAFT...

The interviewer never acknowledges this and doesn't react. This is perhaps one of the most interesting reveals in my years of research.