Did the Elite write the Bible?

napoleon

Re: Did the Elite write the Bible?

Unread post by napoleon »

i'm posting this here it does relate to your comment rachel, but only in as much as after reading your comment i repeated what the chap at 2 mins 51 of this video repeated after the explanation,he agreed emphatically to say the least as i did.

so its pertinent as i agreed that way , 2.51
quote][/quote]
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

No.

Is the trinity Biblical?

If you do an earnest study the Bible, what becomes clear, the "elite" shoehorn their theology into the Word so they claim the opposite of what it actually says. The Catholic Church is like The Simpsons or Family Guy. they pull out verses and then use them to take the piss; and since no one now seems to have a clue why there was a Reformation, Protestant leaders have doubled-down on the piss take stakes, where they now tell us God is a woman and Jesus would have told you to take the vaccine.
PTL MEDIA

Unread post by PTL MEDIA »

According to Acharya S. (DM Murdock) Christianity was just another offshoot of the Powers That Be from that period. https://odysee.com/@PTLMediaNow:f/Creat ... fq7LtZSuq3
PotatoFieldsForever

Unread post by PotatoFieldsForever »

PTL MEDIA wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 11:49 am According to Acharya S. (DM Murdock) Christianity was just another offshoot of the Powers That Be from that period. https://odysee.com/@PTLMediaNow:f/Creat ... fq7LtZSuq3
I'm always suspicious when I hear people talking about what allegedly happened 2000 years ago.

theylive-960.jpg
PTL MEDIA

Unread post by PTL MEDIA »

Here's another perspective of Emmanuel (aka Jesus Christ). I suspect his teachings were too exposing to the PTB so they co-opted his story 2nd century and blended it into the local cultures to maintain control and hierarchy.
napoleon

napoleon

i dont think it's a case of believing in jesus ,i think it's more along the lines of personifying an experience , but i am all for god and morality and love ,,,,,,,
a cracking site ,yes i reckon the struggle that some people seem to have with jesus especially the ones that proclaim he was a myth is totally different to joes research and tracking of myths and trends

i think more people use jesus didnt exist as a way out nowadays ,personally i just think the alchemist attach their alchemical or esoteric beliefs to other truths ,piggybacking as it were on to a current story ,for instance once they realised the sun was local the gods only sun makes more sense ,or three wise men is orions belt in winter solstice ,

i cant prove he did or didnt exist ,but i do like listening and reading researchers with a theory ,i love our abilty to speculate

were the best ,and you need to believe to have faith i say
the other is gnosis

i have faith in something
SaiGirl

On the role of ordinary southerners in the war.

Unread post by SaiGirl »

Unraveling the documentary trail back to secession and the emerging “war between the states”

The scriptural grounds for God’s divinely ordained natural order, in which the white man was placed in guardianship over the inferior “children of Ham”.

https://repository.sbts.edu/bitstream/h ... sAllowed=y

https://docsouth.unc.edu/index.html