WTC Building details, window, plans, etc

All things 9/11
xileffilex

Re: WTC Building details, window, plans, etc

Unread post by xileffilex »

A few snippets from this meta survey of "survivor" tales in the MSM [with the odd comment by the compiler
http://www.mjbarkl.com/locked.htm
"A First Hand Account By Perrito Blanco
9-11-01

"...I got to work, on the 74th floor of WTC1, at 8:00 am. At about 8:30 or so, I went to the cafeteria to get my usual coffee, milk and danish. To get to the cafe, which was on the 43rd floor, I had to go to the 44th floor and take an escalator down one floor. Returning from the cafe with my food, I entered an elevator in the bank of elevators that serviced floors 67-74.

https://web.archive.org/web/20020111171 ... saster.htm
Memories of the terrorist attack on the morning of September 11, 2001 from multiple sources known and unknown [is this fiction?]

Escape From The 80th Floor September 11, 2001

"80th floor of One World Trade Center...The doors slid open onto the 78th floor lobby and I along with other passengers moved onto the next level of elevator banks to get to floors 80 to 107. Those going to the 79th floor took an escalator.
rachel

Re: WTC Building details, window, plans, etc

Unread post by rachel »

Just had a load of synchronicities, so let's put them in this thread. From the main blog, Ab put up this video of the 85th floor, South Tower (2 WTC), empty. It was reportedly taken on July 17, 2001.

Hollow Towers, July 17, 2001, 85th floor, South Tower, EMPTY

Not realising it, referring to the same floor, I've just created a new thread that is a placeholder for articles about businesses. I was thinking it might be easier to dump them there, then refer to them as needed using links. And the first one I put up is Harris Beach & Wilcox LLP, that just happens to have been on floor 85 of 2 WTC, so the same location as the video.

But, not only that, @xileffilex, has given us a handy link to the old blog and his thread on Fishy Firms in the Twin Towers, and here is Harris Beach listed before their new name including Wilcox LLP. From reading the Wall Street Journal article, linked above; the law firms merged in the months prior to 911, with Harris Beach moving their offices to the other firm's location. Meaning they could magically open for business six days after they apparently lost everything in the terrorist attacks.