Titanic submarine

rachel

Re: Titanic submarine

Unread post by rachel »

Apparently they were built from the same schematics, so the Olympic and Titanic were the same ship, maybe their interior was different. But as you say, we are looking up past information through a lens of time. The thing with it, both ships were built in Belfast, Ireland. The Titanic only turned up once.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RMS_Olympic
Olympic first time in New-York
Olympic first time in New-York

RMS Olympic was a British ocean liner and the lead ship of the White Star Line's trio of Olympic-class liners. Olympic had a career spanning 24 years from 1911 to 1935, in contrast to her short-lived sister ships, Titanic and Britannic. This included service as a troopship during the First World War, which gained her the nickname Old Reliable. She returned to civilian service after the war, and served successfully as an ocean liner throughout the 1920s and into the first half of the 1930s, although increased competition, and the slump in trade during the Great Depression after 1930, made her operation increasingly unprofitable.

Olympic was the largest ocean liner in the world for two periods during 1910–13, interrupted only by the brief tenure of the slightly larger Titanic (which had the same dimensions but higher gross register tonnage) before the German SS Imperator went into service in June 1913. Olympic also held the title of the largest British-built liner until RMS Queen Mary was launched in 1934, interrupted only by the short careers of Titanic and Britannic.

Olympic was withdrawn from service and sold for scrap on 12 April 1935. Demolition was completed in 1937.

The other two ships in the class had short service lives: in 1912, Titanic collided with an iceberg on her maiden voyage and sank in the North Atlantic; Britannic never operated in her intended role as a passenger ship, instead she served as a hospital ship during the First World War until she hit a mine and sank in the Aegean Sea in 1916...

...The Olympic and Titanic were nearly identical, and were based on the same core design. A few alterations were made to Titanic and later on Britannic which were based on experience gained from Olympic's first year in service. The most noticeable of these was that the forward half of Titanic's A Deck promenade was enclosed by a steel screen with sliding windows, to provide additional shelter, whereas Olympic's promenade deck remained open along its whole length. The additional enclosed volume was a major contributor to Titanic's increased gross register tonnage of 46,328 tons over Olympic's 45,324 tons, which allowed Titanic to claim the title of largest ship in the world.

OIP.jpg

Titanic was built in Ireland, and sailed out of Southampton, not Liverpool, And it states it was apparently launched on 31 May 2011 and then fitted out in a berth in the River Lagan, Belfast, Ireland. Then "Titanic's sea trials began at 6 am on Tuesday, 2 April 1912, just two days after her fitting out was finished and eight days before she was due to leave Southampton on her maiden voyage." and therefore she was only seen in English waters for eight days and never made it to New York. Get this though...
On 14 April 1912, Olympic, now under the command of Herbert James Haddock, was on a return trip from New York. Wireless operator Ernest James Moore received the distress call from Titanic, when she was approximately 505 miles west by south of Titanic's location. Haddock calculated a new course, ordered the ship's engines to be set to full power and headed to assist in the rescue.

When Olympic was about 100 nautical miles (190 km; 120 mi) away from Titanic's last known position, she received a message from Captain Rostron of Cunard's RMS Carpathia, which had arrived at the scene. Rostron explained that Olympic continuing on course to Titanic would gain nothing, as "All boats accounted for. About 675 souls saved [...] Titanic foundered about 2:20 am." Rostron requested that the message be forwarded to White Star and Cunard. He said that he was returning to harbour in New York. Subsequently, the wireless room aboard Olympic operated as a clearing room for radio messages.

When Olympic offered to take on the survivors, she was turned down by Rostron under order from Ismay, who was concerned that asking the survivors to board a virtual mirror-image of Titanic would cause them distress. Olympic then resumed her voyage to Southampton, with all concerts cancelled as a mark of respect, arriving on 21 April.

If we play along with the idea it was the Olympic pretending to be the Titanic, and the boat that was fitted out was something entirely different... Titanic set sail to Southampton on 2 April while the Olympic is apparently somewhere around New York. The Titanic's maiden voyage begins on 10 April 1912, sales into Cork in Ireland, then out on the 11th to New York. Titanic is meant to reach New York on the 17th, but before that on the 14 April the Olympic, now apparently heading back from New York (that's convenient) gets a distress call from Titanic, Or did it put out the destress call. It doesn't end up responding but turns round and heads to New York, else continues on to New York to drop off the passengers. Then after that, it heads back for England.

And interestingly enough, Titanic's maiden voyage begins on 10 April, and is a twin, and the plane I'm looking at that crashed, it crashed on the 10 April and it was a twin. But get this, Titanic...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Titanic
On returning to Belfast at about 7 pm, the surveyor signed an "Agreement and Account of Voyages and Crew", valid for 12 months, which declared the ship seaworthy. An hour later, Titanic departed Belfast to head to Southampton, a voyage of about 570 nautical miles (660 mi; 1,060 km). After a journey lasting about 28 hours, she arrived about midnight on 4 April and was towed to the port's Berth 44, ready for the arrival of her passengers and the remainder of her crew.
That's April 4 (44) and Berth 44. The death number. Hmm...
YouCanCallMeAl

Unread post by YouCanCallMeAl »

PotatoFieldsForever

Unread post by PotatoFieldsForever »

The Titanic supposedly hit the iceberg at 23:40 (11:40 pm) on the 14/4.

The ship sank on the 15th, more than 1500 people died and the ship costed £1.5 million.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sinking_of_the_Titanic

Some dates found on the wiki page:
titanic_date.png

Maiden voyage on the 10/4

I've check the number of day/month/year between some of those dates
Ordered - Laid down (195 days, 6 months and 14 days)
Laid down - Launched (791 days, 2 months and 2 days)
Launched -Completed (307 days, 10 months and 2 days)

Ordered - Out of Service (1306 days, 3 years, 6 months and 29 days)
Laid down - Out of Service (1111 days, 3 years and 15 days) 14
Launched - Out of Service (320 days, 10 months and 15 days) 14

If you take as reference the collision time you can remove one day, if you want to include the starting date you can add one day.

Out of Service - Assassination of Archduke Franz Ferdinand (804 days, 2 years, 2 months and 13 days) (28/6/1914) 14
Out of Service - Cameron's Titanic movie us release (31,294 days, 85 years, 8 months and 4 days) (19/12/1997, Release in Japan was on 1/11/1997)
Out of Service - 9/11 (32,656, 89 years, 4 months, 27 days)
Out of Service - OceanGate incident (40,606 days, 111 years, 2 months and 3 days)

OceanGate founded 14 years ago.

It's not as juicy as I expected.
PotatoFieldsForever

Unread post by PotatoFieldsForever »

By reading the wiki pages, it seems that the number 14 (41) is standing out a bit. Maybe it was to signal that in 1914 shit were getting real or something else who knows..
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

It's hard to say, considering there had been nothing quite like WWI before, was it entirely planned or was it a bit like COVID where I think they where seeing how far they could push it. WWI started with cavalry, men on horses, and ended with tanks.

But stepping back to Titanic, and if it was a trick, how did they do it. I had read this next bit wrong.
When Olympic was about 100 nautical miles (190 km; 120 mi) away from Titanic's last known position, she received a message from Captain Rostron of Cunard's RMS Carpathia, which had arrived at the scene. Rostron explained that Olympic continuing on course to Titanic would gain nothing, as "All boats accounted for. About 675 souls saved [...] Titanic foundered about 2:20 am." Rostron requested that the message be forwarded to White Star and Cunard. He said that he was returning to harbour in New York. Subsequently, the wireless room aboard Olympic operated as a clearing room for radio messages.

When Olympic offered to take on the survivors, she was turned down by Rostron under order from Ismay, who was concerned that asking the survivors to board a virtual mirror-image of Titanic would cause them distress. Olympic then resumed her voyage to Southampton, with all concerts cancelled as a mark of respect, arriving on 21 April.
So White Star's RMS Olympic and Cunard's RMS Carpathia respond to the stricken boat, but Carpathia gets there first and picks up the people, the Olympic doesn't turn back to New York as I thought, it instead sails to England. It is RMS Carpathia that sails to New York with the 675 rescued passengers of an apparent 2,224 that was on Titanic.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sinking_o ... _survivors
Titanic_passengers.png

They would have had to lie about the passenger numbers. You could imagine, people in third class wouldn't know about the hype of the ship. They would have just bought a ticket for the next ship sailing to America. But if the Olympic doesn't sale back to New York, you have to get the passengers to switch ships from the Titanic to the Carpathia in the middle of the sea. That's an ask.

We'll never get to hear their stories, but we could guess, if you could somehow do it in a reasonable way, there is no reason to think they'd ever be aware that the ship apparently sank. It would have made the broadsheets for a day or two, then that's it. It's only now with the growth of media consumption can we endlessly pour over it.

Like I've mentioned before, I didn't see any of the 911 stuff until the film of the firefighters came out some two years later. I just refused to consume the media because I wasn't interested in watching what I thought was 100 or so people having their life ended in a plane. I just avoided it for a couple of days, and then there was nothing to avoid because it was yesterday's news. That would have been the same for the Titanic.

It's also interesting that it was Cunard's RMS Carpathia, RMS meaning Royal Merchant Ship, that picked up the survivors, so royal connection. And that White Star and Cunard were both shipping businesses headquartered at the Liverpool docks. All rather convenient. And the upshot from the inquest into the sinking was ships must carry enough lifeboats for all passengers and have 24/7 radio operator. All very useful stuff heading into 1914.

Neither inquiry's findings listed negligence by IMM or the White Star Line as a factor. The American inquiry concluded that since those involved had followed standard practice, the disaster was an act of God. The British inquiry concluded that Smith had followed long-standing practice that had not previously been shown to be unsafe, noting that British ships alone had carried 3.5 million passengers over the previous decade with the loss of just 10 lives, and concluded that Smith had done "only that which other skilled men would have done in the same position". Lord Mersey did, however, find fault with the "extremely high speed (twenty-two knots) which was maintained" following numerous ice warnings, noting that "what was a mistake in the case of the Titanic would without doubt be negligence in any similar case in the future".

The recommendations included strong suggestions for major changes in maritime regulations to implement new safety measures, such as ensuring that more lifeboats were provided, that lifeboat drills were properly carried out and that wireless equipment on passenger ships was manned around the clock. An International Ice Patrol was set up to monitor the presence of icebergs in the North Atlantic, and maritime safety regulations were harmonised internationally through the International Convention for the Safety of Life at Sea; both measures are still in force today.

On 18 June 1912, Guglielmo Marconi gave evidence to the Court of Inquiry regarding the telegraphy. Its final report recommended that all liners carry the system and that sufficient operators maintain a constant service.

The way in which the Titanic sank brought to light serious design issues with the Olympic-class. This resulted in the Olympic receiving a major refit and major design changes for the construction of the Britannic. The improvements meant that the Olympic-class could now survive the flooding scenario that befell the Titanic.
Also, an excuse to get boats in the water with the 'International Ice Patrol set up to monitor the presence of icebergs in the North Atlantic' and to further the NWO with the 'maritime safety regulations harmonised internationally through the International Convention for the Safety of Life at Sea'.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

I like that link @YouCanCallMeAl

https://stolenhistory.net/threads/the-t ... hink.5473/
emperornorton: After completing its voyage to Europe, the Olympic fails to depart for its voyage back to New York, owing to the most ludicrous union objections of all time. This delay was presumably instigated to allow the vessel to divest itself of its Titanic identity as thoroughly as possible. (Here comes a surprise! Trade union leaders seem to have played a key role in this criminal conspiracy.)
And as a response:
6079SmithW said: But I do not think it's solely for insurance Jobs or fraud. These scenarios are created (911, titanic, covaids etc) to sear fear and panic into the lexicon of the people.

emperornorton I don't think so either. As I said, the racketeering is opportunistic. Morgan Robertson wrote that Futility book in 1898 so there's clearly a much deeper purpose.

The location of the Titanic wreck site, supposedly at the bottom of the Atlantic Ocean, has never been made public. Why not?
I am thinking it's to do with the recommendations after the inquest/enquiry, which ended up being really useful for WWI.

We saw it replayed with the Taylor Report after the Hillsborough disaster that brought in all-seater stadium part-funded by taxpayers, which ended up creating the richest football league in the world. And if you look at what some of the cameras were doing that day, before the crush, it indicates a premeditation and desire to collect the data from the disaster as it happened. And now we currently have the COVID Enquiry running, which will no doubt try to enshrine lockdowns and vaccine mandates into law. ...We are heading for Civil War in this country, and that's why there is a king called Charles on the throne.
rachel

Re: Titanic submarine - the privately owned ships

Unread post by rachel »

Going to note this down from the Geoff Buys Cars video, it was a comment left.
"Just saw your video with John Hamer, interesting part about the Titanic. I had a lengthy chat with the author of 'The Conspiracy Around Two Ships', the thing he told me that was interesting was the fact we had the largest navy in the world at the time, all supplied with the latest radio equipment. There must have been lots of Royal Navy ships in the Mid-Atlantic that night, and yet not one replied or went to their aid. Not one British Navy ship participated in the recovery of the bodies, most of them British citizens, three days later. This was carried out by privately owned ships. I know the author asked for this information and was refused under the classified act. As far as I know, he is still waiting for the information. No one has asked this question until he told me about it, I didn't think about it either. Where was the Royal Navy that night?"
I can't find a book under that title as of yet, so I don't know it that is a mis-quote, but here is on about 'two ships'.

https://ebneter.livejournal.com/52584.h ... =3userpost
June 24th, 2009 - New book about the Titanic

There's a new book out about the Titanic, called The Other Side of the Night, and while you'd think that every minute of the ship's voyage had been covered in great detail already, this one does, at least, attempt to focus on something a bit different, namely the other two ships that were intimately involved in the disaster. Those would be the Cunarder Carpathia, which steamed at a top speed no one ever thought her capable of to attempt a rescue, and the Leyland liner Californian, which was stopped up against an ice floe no more than 10 or so miles north of the sinking ship, but never moved despite the officers' witnessing signal rockets fired by the Titanic after she struck the iceberg. Most people familiar with the details of the disaster will already know the stories of these two ships as well, and the book doesn't really tread much new ground. (Although I don't remember ever knowing before that Second Officer Lightoller's feisty Australian wife Sylvia chewed out the Californian's junior officers during a break in the Board of Trade hearings about the disaster.)

There has long been a bit of a cottage industry of defenders of Californian's captain Stanley Lord, who claim that the ship was much farther away than 10 miles and that the rockets sighted were not those fired by Titanic. The book's author does an excellent job of both showing that this argument doesn't hold much water (so to speak) and pointing out that, even if the rockets seen by the Californian weren't those of Titanic, they were clearly distress signals as specified by the regulations of the British Board of Trade, and therefore the Californian's captain was negligent for failing to do anything. But equally significantly, he points out the falsity of the notion that if the Californian had just come to the rescue, everyone from Titanic would have been saved. While it's true that the loss of life would likely have been smaller, the reality is that by the time Californian actually got to the Titanic, even from only 10 miles or so away, there would not have been enough time to conduct a rescue of the sort performed, say, by the Ile de France at the wreck of the Andrea Doria four decades later. Titanic sank far too quickly for that. Still, there's no question that they would have been able to rescue victims from the water, and it's conceivable that the numbers of dead and rescued would have been reversed if the Californian had acted rather than not.

Good book, if a bit redundant.

Couple of interesting titbits there. My working hypothesis, since the Titanic was apparently a slightly younger twin of the Olympic that sank on its maiden voyage, I don't believe there were ever two seaworthy completed ships. Since it sank on it's first sailing, it's not like there were lots of complicated logistics with regard to the same ship having to apparently appear in different locations picking up people at the same time. As I recall from my last look into this subject, the Olympic was allegedly docked around America for the complete journey of Titanic doing it's sea trials, then picking up passengers in Southampton and Ireland to where it sank. And since the Titanic was heading to America, it was in the right location to be then seen in a U.S. port under the name of Olympic.

And further to this notion, all Royal Navy ships stood down, and instead private ships were employed to "recover the bodies". Why? ...Well, if we bring it into today's understanding, anything the Royal Navy did would be subject to being placed in the public domain, unless notably "classified", as we see above. I'm guessing they didn't want to be seen classifying stories about the dead. But the government can launder funds to pay private companies to lie, and "what is in the private, remains in the private". Because it was private companies allegedly rescuing bodies and notably not the Royal Navy, we cannot take for granted there were any bodies to be rescued in the first place. What we do see as a NOTABLE FACT, the British Government still refuses to release information about the incident 100+ years later because it is "classified".
rachel

Re: Titanic submarine - Choose your own ending

Unread post by rachel »

From the "The Titanic was switched with the Olympic−but not in the way you think" link - https://stolenhistory.net/threads/the-t ... hink.5473/

From emperornorton:
Let's review. The Titanic began its maiden voyage on April 10, 1912, sailing from Southampton for New York. Meanwhile, the Olympic, according to the narrative, was traveling the opposite direction, having left New York on April 13. That's the official story.

0-wireless.jpg
0-wireless 1.jpg

Interesting contradictions in those reports, but we find out later, not only that, apparently everyone survived as they were transferred to steamer, Virginian. How come the Virginian doesn't feature in future retellings of the yarn?
0-early_reports 2.jpeg
0-early_reports 3.jpeg
0-early_reports.jpg
0-early_reports 1.jpeg

Well I guess we knew the Virgin Mary would have to make an appearance somewhere in this story, I mean, she is the 'Star of the Sea'.
Our Lady, Star of the Sea

Catholics have been addressing Our Lady as Stella Maris—Star of the Sea—for well over a thousand years. Ancient hymns (Ave Maris Stella and Alma Redemptoris Mater are just two examples) lovingly address her under this title.

The image of a star shining on the sea is certainly an inspiring and beautiful one—a fitting description for this majestic, celestial Lady that recalls her identity as the Queen of Heaven, crowned by twelve stars.

But the title Star of the Sea has an even deeper meaning.

Star navigation is an essential seafaring skill. The stars guide sailors through vast expanses of the ocean, where—with no landmarks and no sun—it is easy to become lost or get off-course. The stars are the perfect guides: bright and visible in the darkness, reliable in their movements, unshaken by the tumults of the world yet somehow firmly connected to it.

"Star of the Sea" (Stella Maris) - Venerated since the 15th century
"Star of the Sea" (Stella Maris) - Venerated since the 15th century

Feastday: October 10.

Our Lady, Star of the Sea is an ancient title for the Virgin Mary. The words Star of the Sea are a translation of the Latin title Stella Maris.

The Catholic Church traditionally celebrates the feast of Mary Stella Maris or Mary, Star of the Sea, on September 27. Seafarers have invoked her for centuries.

The title was most likely given to her in the fourth century, by the great Doctor of the Church, St. Jerome. People called Mary, Stella Maris, which means Star of the Sea, and to this day, devotion to this title is very popular around the world.

Patroness: of the Catholic missions to seafarers, the Apostleship of the Sea.

An interesting post from another commenter, Pandoras_box, on the thread, circling back to the first clipping about the Titanic being saved by wireless / the wireless failing depending on which universe we find ourselves in today. ...And, while on the subject of the Virginian's name, an interesting point about Titanic, Olympic and Brittanic.
Hmm interesting theory. Why??? Well, it was to enact new radio laws. Which began the start of the Federal Communication Commission. The FCC. And the start of getting radio in to every home across America.

The “tragedy” is used to get us to *beg* for the laws.They “say” the Carpathian did not reply to requests for aid so they made laws requiring radio in every ship.

Further, why name the unsinkable ship Titanic? After all, the Titans were overthrown by their own children Zeus and friends…on mount Olympus (Olympic). The third sister was named Brittanic (Britain). The names matter.
rachel

Re: Titanic submarine - Titanic v Smolensk

Unread post by rachel »

Taking some more quotes from emperornorton's post:
However, according to the advertisements placed in newspapers until March 14, 1912, the Olympic was scheduled to sail from New York on April 6. Because the journey across the Atlantic took a week, the Olympic wouldn't be able to depart from New York again, if it sailed on the 6th, until April 20. But beginning on March 14, advertisements for the White Star Line stated that Olympic would be sailing from New York on April 13. Without making drastic changes to its schedule, the Olympic would not have been able to honor this new itinerary. Is it possible that this revision was a preparatory effort to establish continuity−a sort of alibi−for the events scheduled for the Titanic on the 14th and 15th?

White Star Line advertisements from March 9, March 12
0-olympic_april_1912 A6 a.jpg
0-olympic_april_1912 a6 b.jpg

White Star Line advertisements from March 14
0-olympic_april_1912 A12 a.jpg
0-olympic_april_1912 a12 b.jpg

I'm thinking this is exactly what they did. Looking forward in time we see other incidents which indicate the use of two different identities for a single thing, for example a plane, with the possible switching or reuse. It seems to suggest different people using variations on the same trick...like the rebooting of James Bond every number of years.

Whether the following Radar Tracking video's information is true, it gives an explanation of how a switcheroo could take place. I embedded the following video in the Smolensk plane crash 2010 thread as a starting point on how I thought they pulled off that fake crash. Flying the Tu-154M 102, the 101's twin, out on the morning of April 10th 2010, which satellite imagery established was already in pieces in Smolensk under military camouflage days before the crash. I ended up concluding they didn't need to go through the motions of actually flying a plane out of Warsaw April 10th, because with the official report evidence, it is logical they purposely arranged the crash to take place on a Saturday morning when all regular airport and government staff would have been on leave for the weekend, meaning they just needed to place people who were prepared to give false witness testimonies about the 101 taking off and crashing and this would not have affected regular staff. Far more practical than any possible cockup with having to change plane callsigns mid-air.
rachel wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 12:42 pm RAW RADAR TRACKING DATA IF THE MH17

I suspect something like the above then takes place on April 10 when the Tu-154M 102 reaches Russian airspace and is under Russian Air-traffic Control. But instead of instantly dropping chaff to create a crash site, the PLF 101 callsign is spoofed by a military craft, which then continues on to Smolensk. I suggest this because of the low flying requirements and the smokescreen/fog that is being setup at the location.

One interesting fact I've just seen, I didn't used to really look at dates when I started looking into fakery, but I realise there is always information to be gleamed from when something happens and how it relates to prior events. And what do we see here. From emperornorton, quoted in the last post "The Titanic began its maiden voyage on April 10, 1912, sailing from Southampton for New York." and with regards to the Smolensk plane crash, the last reported official journey of the Tupolev Tu-154 101 was April 10, 2010. Both events involving a craft that had a near exact twin owned by the same people. No coincidences there then.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

Again, from the "The Titanic was switched with the Olympic−but not in the way you think" - https://web.archive.org/web/20240407144 ... hink.5473/

I have a desire to copy verbatim, because there should be a copy of it, but I'll just take the main argument. My conclusions don't come from reading this thread, rather my conclusions harmonise with emperornorton's because I've seen enough of other media stories to think this is a viable conclusion that fits multiple events. So with regards to the iceberg story, that I have not spent any time looking at, emperornorton says...
  1. The Titanic route was south of the ice fields.
  2. Nobody saw any icebergs. (Even with 800 people paddling around the wreck for eight hours.)
  3. Nobody felt a collision with an iceberg. Passengers on a ship that hit an iceberg with force sufficient to slice its bottom off transversely would eat the nearest wall like a bird flying into a plate glass window. They wouldn't sleep through it.
  4. The Titanic was equipped with sophisticated sonar "ears," capable of detecting and warning of submerged or floating obstructions like icebergs in its path (which is never talked about).
0-titanic_ears.jpg
Did you know about this?
Did you know about this?

And even if it did run into an iceberg it wouldn't have sunk in three hours.

0-iceberg_facts 1.jpg
Between the dense fog and the shattering forecastle timbers, the Titanic crew had little chance of survival.
Between the dense fog and the shattering forecastle timbers, the Titanic crew had little chance of survival.

The implausibility of the iceberg theory is probably the reason several fake ship-collides-with-iceberg stories appeared in the news in the days preceding and following the Titanic incident. The supposed "monster iceberg" culprit was initially reported to tower 400 above the sea. The ship's momentum, the newspapers said, caused it to slide out of the water and up the face of the berg's icy peak before slipping backwards into the water again. Sure.

But if it didn't strike an iceberg, then how did it sink? Bomb? Torpedo? Halifax Triangle? Further, how was it that Captain "Ted Smith" survived the disaster? And why aren't there any bodies in the "wreckage" Ballard found back in 1985?

What actually happened to the Titanic is that it didn't sink at all. It simply turned around and became the Olympic. The Titanic wasn't switched with the Olympic. The Titanic WAS the Olympic. Two names, one ship. Start there and watch the contradictions and disparities in the Titanic saga vanish.

0-two_ships_in_one 1.jpg
0-two_ships_in_one.jpg

And I posted this up earlier (but not apparently in this thread), the more of these one does, the more one understands the thinking and the tells they put out. This, I put forward, is proof positive that there was only one ship.

TWO NAMES, ONE SHIP MODEL
RMS_Olympic_and_Titanic_Design_Model.jpg
RMS_Olympic_and_Titanic_Design_Model-crop.jpg

I think if I remember rightly, this case was situated at White Star's Liverpool office. Now stop and think for a minute, do you know any model car/train enthusiasts? Are you aware of how obsessed with small differences they can be? They'll buy the same car painted in different liveries or colour, but it might be as subtle as one car having black wheels and another black wheels with white sides; or different inner colour, a different transfer sticker. Now think about the Olympic and the Titanic; they tell us they were not exactly the same, they tell us they had "slightly different promenade-deck fenestration schemes". So if they were not identical, they would have produced two models and displayed them side by side probably with a focal point of the White Star, or should that be Our Lady, Star of the Sea in the centre. Because they produced only one model and gave it two names, we can conclude with a degree of certainty, there was only one ship and it had two names.

Once we star to get the way they manipulate the truth, it becomes much easier to see through their lies. BECAUSE...they pride themselves on the flawed logic that they 'don't lie'...that they 'broke no rules'...this is why when Hitler came to power, a minority party in a coalition, he somehow got the job as Chancellor and put through the '1933 Enabling Act'...the Nazis broke no laws, they changed them.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enabling_Act_of_1933
The Enabling Act of 1933 (German: Ermächtigungsgesetz), officially titled Gesetz zur Behebung der Not von Volk und Reich (lit. 'Law to Remedy the Distress of People and Reich'), was a law that gave the German Cabinet – most importantly, the Chancellor – the power to make and enforce laws without the involvement of the Reichstag or Weimar President Paul von Hindenburg, leading to the rise of Nazi Germany. Critically, the Enabling Act allowed the Chancellor to bypass the system of checks and balances in the government.

In January 1933, Adolf Hitler, leader of the Nazi Party, was appointed as chancellor, the head of the German government. On 27 February, the German parliament building – the Reichstag – caught fire. Acting as chancellor, Hitler immediately accused the Communists of being the perpetrators of the fire and claimed the arson was part of a larger effort to overthrow the German government. Using this justification, Hitler persuaded Hindenburg to enact the Reichstag Fire Decree. The decree abolished most civil liberties, including the right to speak, assemble, protest, and due process. Using the decree, the Nazis declared a state of emergency and began a violent crackdown against their political enemies. As Hitler cleared the political arena of anyone willing to challenge him, he contended that the decree was insufficient and required sweeping policies that would safeguard his emerging dictatorship. Hitler submitted a proposal to the Reichstag that if passed would immediately grant all legislative powers to the cabinet and by extension Hitler. This would in effect allow Hitler's government to act without concern to the constitution.

Despite outlawing the communists and repressing other opponents, the passage of the Enabling Act was not a guarantee. Hitler allied with other nationalist and conservative factions, and they steamrolled over the Social Democrats in the 5 March 1933 German federal election. Germans voted in an atmosphere of extreme voter intimidation perpetrated by the Nazi Sturmabteilung (SA) militia. Contrary to popular belief, Hitler did not win an outright majority in the Reichstag as the majority of Germans did not vote for the Nazi Party. The election was a setback for the Nazis; however, it was insufficient in stopping the ratification of the Enabling Act. In order to guarantee its passage, the Nazis implemented a strategy of coercion, bribery, and manipulation. Hitler removed any remaining political obstacles so his coalition of conservatives, nationalists, and Nazis could begin building the Nazi dictatorship. By mid-March, the government began sending communists, labor union leaders, and other political dissidents to Dachau, the first Nazi concentration camp.

Anyone thinking the Nazis were the good guys, don't call anyone else sheeple. The British royal family are of German descent through Queen Victoria, who's first language WAS German. King Charles, before he was officially proclaimed as king, decided he would pass his own Enabling Act, the UK Coronavirus Act, strikingly similar in its scope as Hitler's. But instead of going to the people and intimidating them in a vote, he used his Royal Prerogative to suspend the House of Commons vote, then used the 'Oath of Allegiance' to ensure there was no descent in the House of Commons and Lords.

serveimage-9.png

A bit off subject, another interesting thing since I mentioned Queen Victoria. One of the Monogram of Victoria & Albert. And an interesting link to a Scottish pub of the same name. Surprising hard to find that image...I wonder why? :idea:

victoria-and-albert-monogram.png
victoria-and-albert-monogram.png (61.77 KiB) Viewed 43 times
rachel wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2024 4:58 pm AUSPICE MARIA - “UNDER THE PROTECTION OF MARY”

As well as the 'MA' for Auspice Maria, and the '911', I also see a double cross, an '8' cut, and a helix coil.