Eye AM Eye Radio

Good podcast? Good video channel? Please use this forum to post your recommends and give a good description.
aSHIFT.

Eye AM Eye Radio

Unread post by aSHIFT. »

Eye AM Eye Radio is a musical-podcast mix platform where truth seekers, philosophers, freestyle rappers, a variety of artists and other interested sharp minds talk about the state of the world of today, but especially that of tomorrow.

Now also on Instagram under @iamiradio , today at 8:23 PM Bogotá time releasing the first mixes of the KISMET series, a term introduced to the show by CalmCardKen, forming the basis for the full series of 18+ 8:23 mixes, released at the end of the month of August (8) 2023...

Almost 4 years of history of podcasting + music mixing providing the world with unique, intricate and exciting Molly Madleys, longer podcasts accompanied by the Hardstyle Pianist, but in 2023 the levels of mixing and humor have greatly increased.

Keep a watch on the Patreon page for the latest releases, many of them free for all, and you can enjoy previous materials at Spotifu Podcasts (formerly Anchor.fm). Background information you find at Fakeopedia, the 2nd largest page on the site.

If you would like to participate in Eye AM Eye Radio, join the Discord, where we do podcasting very regularly.
and if you appreciate the work I do, consider becoming a matron, giving you access to much more !

Eye AM Eye Radio @ patreon
Eye AM Eye Radio @ Fakeopedia
Eye AM Eye Radio @ Spotify
Eye AM Eye Radio @ Instagram

Hope to see you join our growing group of aWAKE. artists and aWARE. thinkers !
aSHIFT. - take control over your OWN life

the more we are, the more we share
the more we share, the more we are

listen to Eye AM Eye Radio
aSHIFT.

Re: Eye AM Eye Radio

Unread post by aSHIFT. »

today, here at least still, the Japanese and Australian and kiwi Fakeologists already celebrate the New Year, it is the last day of 2023, as in according to GAIA's Calendar, also the Muisca calendar, taking the Capricornian Solstice (new combo and perfect) as start of the New Year.

As it must have been before Pope Gregorius shifted the calendar by 11 days.... in 1584 iircw...

what you true and loyal listeners or new enthusiasts for Eye AM Eye Radio will get from us, made by me, is not just a single year mix, yet

10 different year mixes, how about that for content and diversity ?

and even the ones you may have heard before come out new, like every production is.

others get away with just glueing their productions together and presenting that, that's not the Eye AM Eye style...

added to the remixes of former releases are upcoming new mixes

of

smooth jhonnie - 2x, with one of his favo rappers and with Frontliner, the wakestyle boss who organized a home party called "F#ck Corona" the first day of the Coronacaust... what a genius !
the famous Hardstyle Pianist mixed with the original songs he plays his melodies of, beautiful syncnificance there

previously unreleased and released only for matrons now mixed for all to enjoy, if it appears in the freebee mixes

so what's coming up?

A - keep an Eye AM Eye out for Fakeopedia, where I keep updating the TOP of 2023 list of releases...

https://fakeologist.com/fakeopedia/inde ... Best_of_23

B - check out my Spotify and Patreon channels, the latter makes it easy to search on your favorite style or subject as the productions are tagged.

what are the plans for 2024 ?

C1 - first excursion again since long - accompanied by an extended version of the 24 mix in the selection for 2023 !

with unique Colombian songs and classics you may have heard before. But never like this (Eye AM Eye Radio mixing) before.

C2 - ojalá = ojo a Allah = Eye to GAIA = hopefully

as soon as the year starts my live DJ career also retakes off, meaning the GEMz and mixes I have made, among those many unreleased still, will be heard by the Colombians here in the village!

that is something extra, the next level, that closes circles in my career of wholesomeness and KISMET.

@ Forchetta with Josep
@ The King's House (though I like Corner better) with El Rey

and whatever comes from that

you're already invited to come and enjoy this beautiful village life in one of the 25 biggest metropoles of the world here, January-February are the best months to come over !

in the meantime, enjoy KISMET 17 - K-Rap Giantz (Rebuleo Reece Remix) !

https://www.patreon.com/posts/kismet-17-k-rap-88514543

fresh feedbacking from smooth jhonnie, on my mixing of his own art

"oye, suena muy chimba"

that is the challenging goal I have with this.
Satisfying all the artists who get mixed

with GEMz ; our shared wisdoms

at

Eye AM Eye Radio

join for a New Year Chat, I am recording wholesome life lessons atm, and else make it happen tomorrow on (33) 21-12 palindrome New Year's Date!

Newspeech:

- feedbacking - positive feedback, backing up the work put into something you get feedback about
- Capricornian & Cancer Solstices - new names, better for the solstices

aSHIFT.

Unread post by aSHIFT. »

that was a beautiful KISMET night last night...

at the farewell encounter with 8 friends, in Bar Don Gastón, where I podcasted and thus that is mixed in my productions.

We listened to Eye AM Eye Radio

for 2 HOURS !!

astonishing.

present were a.o. the Eye AM Eye GEMz Don Gastón, Mini Chao and Gallín, but also rapper AMRY who I mixed with wisecore by of course Angerfist.

It is good my work was appreciated by at least one of the original artists, performing under Tha Compas:

"que chimba !"

"bacano trabajo hermano"

"me encanta la diversidad de música"

and more...

this is why I dedicate all my available TIME into the productions that are coming out any moment now !

2 hours of feedbacking by friends who do not even understand the many many meanings in layers flowing into each other like the traffic on the roads below us (remark by Nico Kubrick who was not present in the bar, but definitely shines in the mixes coming up !

Eye AM Eye Radio, where musica meets muisca

Eye ♡ beats
I paint with melodies
and draw with voices

cover preview :

Newspeech:

- in the 03 mix, the mix where AMRY appears among many many others, a LOT of Newspeech is included
- muisca - Muyscubbun: "people, human" = buena gente - good people - trustworthy, based, not lost, not zombified, not degenerate
- feedbacking - positive feedback

aSHIFT.

Unread post by aSHIFT. »

Out Now !

Free for All to Enjoy !

The first release of 2024 contains an intricate mix of different music styles, among which the song "Letal" by Tha Compass, whose rapper is a friend of mine and as you can read above he absolutely approves of my work (which is essential, else I am not making art, I would be destroying art).

In this 29:24 mix accessible at Patreon, you hear among many others CalmCardKen and Vlad who joined for a nice NYE show.

Because I already spent easily a full work week (in my case that's up to 80 hours) on the base mix and another week on the remixing and new parts, you hear the amount of attention in the mix even more than all the times before !

On Fakeopedia you find a tracklist, list of GEMz who appear in the mix and the topic list which I will quote here:
NEW

Reincarnation
we DON'T live in a Satanic Simulation !
Your Subconscious is Affected by Monkey Stream Media - become unmarked
Klaus Schwab resigns with a bang from WEF
F1 Race Zandvoort 2023 - GEDAG with Winnie the Flu
The Duck
Het Kalf
The Lizard

classic remixed and expanded

muisca & organic communities
How You Spend Your TIME
A.I. is not a Tool
Newspeech, quite some new words to enjoy and reuse
If You Always Work on the Things You Love You Always Love Your Work
Checo "Ey Loco" Perez
Valtteri "Let's Go Bowling" Bottas
Winnie's Favorite Nazi
the mix can be listened in 3 separate parts (9:11, 10:29 and 9:44) at the Eye AM Eye Radio Spotify Podcast channel

https://podcasters.spotify.com/pod/show/iamiradio

if you listen, let me know some feedback, only that way we can truly evolve and grow ; aSHIFT.

aSHIFT.

Eye AM Eye Radio = a completely Novel Music Style

Unread post by aSHIFT. »

as announced and further outlined in the specifically for that purpose dedicated

musiversity

thread

in 2024 Eye AM Eye Radio is undergoing YET another evolution, like the past years also have been of growth, evolution, enrichment, refinement and improvement

like life should be lived, so aSHIFT. is present throughout

my life is wholesome

is yours too ?

COME ON AIR and SHARE !

the benefits of being free, unmarked, non-affected by Crazy Apes and irrelevant Clownworlds

only that makes that one get to produce Unique art, unique creations.

in the past days, while working hard on upcoming work and shaping the 8 module

Intercourse of Linguiversity and Musiversity

from Muisca to Magic

that what you are all free of charge witness of, how awesome and generous is that?, and can subscribe to via Patreon.

Melodic Matrons will get access to this double course of improving your language skills (English, Spanish and Dutch are my fluencies, but our mentalversity provides more) AND musical understanding

OF and WITH

YOUR FAVORITE MUSIC !!

====

promo over, it is all integrated in the end

I realize over time that what I make is unique in its essence

there are 3 types of music

songs
mixes
symphonies

the 1st is the vast majority and follow a certain pattern, have a length of typically less than 15 minutes and are standing by themselves
mixes are made using those songs but almost always stay within a certain style of music or focus on certain eras, rarely you find cross-genre or cross-epoch mixes
symphonies are typically classical in nature, though "popular" / "modern" music has them too, they are more complex than the former

what I make by painting with music and drawing with voices is a new style of music, I am making music, using existing music, but not like mixing, that is not making new music

it is highly symphonic, highly energetic and engaging, something no other music production has been, that I have seen so far

the slip of the tongue remark by one of the guys who listened to my work was

"you're making music..."

at that time I kinda corrected him, but he was instinctively right, I AM making new music

in the most unique way

so come on air

and be part of that Unique Experience

it's 2024

TIME to

get aHEAD.

aSHIFT.

Unread post by aSHIFT. »

4 releases on 4/14, mom's musiverse birthday if she'd made it till this year...

extra LAP 44 ZANDVOORTs GELUK mix for and with my good friend and matron Winnie the Flu

Excellent podcast we had during one of the very best F1 races ever. So matrons, enjoy !

ZANDVOORTs GELUK - LAP 44