Were WW1 & WW2 also theater pieces / hoaxes?

pasterno

Were WW1 & WW2 also theater pieces / hoaxes?

Unread post by pasterno »

With all the fake wars happening (Ukraine and Gaza now)

I am also starting to doubt the wars and numbers from WW1 and WW2.
population-of-england-millennium.png
Whatever it's worth; WW1 was a little dent in the population rise of England.

At max 200.000 less, 1916 vs 1918
https://ourworldindata.org/grapher/popu ... millennium

This is called the GREAT WAR.

I'm thinking more and more that the trenches got boys sick, but not bullets.

If you stick yourself in a trench for 3 months, in the cold weather, with bad food and full of FEAR. Didn't these kids just get sick?
Did they really die? Or did they move to Canada? US?

And WW2 I already found out the holocaust is a hoax, but what if the Dresden rapes and killings were also largely a hoax?

Like in Gaza they go bomb empty housing blocks, didn't they do the same in WW2? Wasn't dresden already empty?

What if these WARS were also more theater than war?

It makes a lot of sense. Logically.

Both "wars" brought great unision of the nations, that were provinces before that. They brought international unision.
Without the wars we wouldn't have a UN, a WEF, the whole system of bureaucratic NGOs.

Curious what you think of it? Any good thinkers that say WW1 and WW2 were largely theater pieces? I would love to read more on it.
Grand Illusion

Re: Were WW1 & WW2 also theater pieces / hoaxes?

Unread post by Grand Illusion »

Gaia once again with his demons, so no surprise he has a typical eruption on here. Get it out of your system Gaia, but how about not everyday?

As far as the World Wars go, they do seem mostly about people being strategically relocated and if their was death it would have come from disease or friendly fire injuries or casualties. Most people don't want to kill one another. If they are that fucked up to do so, it's probably because of dark spiritual entities that influence that decision making.

There is the Theater of War. You look at a lot of these pictures from World War I or II and it's like how did these photographers take these pictures in the middle of what would have been a shit storm? The pictures of men in the trenches in World War I but how is the photographer above the trenches and not getting killed? Like what a joke that people don't question that. These War photographers that are off limits for killing...just nonsense.

WWI.png
WWI.jpg

Then when I read articles like this, Japan's Surrender was staged, like come on https://www.airspacemag.com/airspacemag ... 83c0e29726

The Jig is up on these Wars.

The Holohoax is obvious to me. The gas chambers were delousing chambers. The work camps had tons of recreation facilities.

I don't think it's that hard to see the fakery with the two World Wars. Not a lot of evidence of anything real taking place as far death.

I always think about how much a joke the Call of Duty video game franchise makes of these Wars. Like saying that it's all a game and we're going to recreate that on screens for you to play like these Wars aren't serious because of this gamification of society like with video games.
pasterno

Unread post by pasterno »

Grand Illusion wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 7:29 am The Jig is up on these Wars.

The Holohoax is obvious to me. The gas chambers were delousing chambers. The work camps had tons of recreation facilities.

I don't think it's that hard to see the fakery with the two World Wars. Not a lot of evidence of anything real taking place as far death.
This intrigues me.

Which deaths do we really know from the World wars? I mean bodies & cause of death a bullet or bomb?

I'm sure stuff happened, wrong dropped bombs (not on the empty housing blocks)

Most people don't want to kill one another. If they are that fucked up to do so, it's probably because of dark spiritual entities that influence that decision making.

This is true for 99.9% of the people. And they keep telling us, when an evil man comes to power we will be hypnotised to kill another.

On the other hand, I saw how many of my fellow men reacted in covid, the fear and anger many displayed. But it's different from shooting a gun and killing your fellow men.

I wouldn't be surprised WW1 was shooting up the air. With an occasional death.

They keep reminding us how bloody killing creatures we are with movies on serial killers, on bloody medieval wars, and world wars, and vietnam movies.

I think it might be a psy-op to fear one another. Instead of loving / caring for eachother.

I have travelled a lot, to many unsafe, red zone dangerous places and I always felt safe. And they make us believe that it's because we give them the mandate to have a monopoly on heavy weapons. I think man is generally kind and in no way there to harm the other. (the rulers tell us that's naive)

I know some army guys who did missions and more or less these guys sit on their asses, train in a gym, grow a beard and make cool selfies with guns.

It might be more 1984 than some think. Some enemy on a screen.

If we would feel no fear, the rulers would have no mandate to take 50% tax.

We would give them some cash for roads (interstate roads), Some money for ports (and safety) and some cash for diplomacy (make some trade deals with other countries)

Wars maintain that constant need of high taxation.

Always the world war that's about to happen, the virus to kill us all and the sea rising over our heads killing us all, the nuke by Russia destroying and contaminating the large cities.

The wars seems to be part of this fear inducing operation.
SaiGirl

War kills people. But NOT in the way we think. ....

Unread post by SaiGirl »

pasterno wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 2:07 pm With all the fake wars happening (Ukraine and Gaza now)

I am also starting to doubt the wars and numbers from WW1 and WW2.

population-of-england-millennium.png

Whatever it's worth; WW1 was a little dent in the population rise of England.

At max 200.000 less, 1916 vs 1918
https://ourworldindata.org/grapher/popu ... millennium

This is called the GREAT WAR.

I'm thinking more and more that the trenches got boys sick, but not bullets.

If you stick yourself in a trench for 3 months, in the cold weather, with bad food and full of FEAR. Didn't these kids just get sick?
Did they really die? Or did they move to Canada? US?

And WW2 I already found out the holocaust is a hoax, but what if the Dresden rapes and killings were also largely a hoax?

Like in Gaza they go bomb empty housing blocks, didn't they do the same in WW2? Wasn't dresden already empty?

What if these WARS were also more theater than war?

It makes a lot of sense. Logically.

Both "wars" brought great unision of the nations, that were provinces before that. They brought international unision.
Without the wars we wouldn't have a UN, a WEF, the whole system of bureaucratic NGOs.

Curious what you think of it? Any good thinkers that say WW1 and WW2 were largely theater pieces? I would love to read more on it.
Grand Illusion

Unread post by Grand Illusion »

This guy asks some good questions about how fake Pearl Harbor and the Pacific Theater of World War II was using some Pop Culture tells???

Pacific Theater of War Causes Great Laughter for Bob Hope Dean Martin and Johnny Carson

xileffilex

Unread post by xileffilex »

In a word, yes.
From the old forums
https://fakeologist.com/forums/topic/war-as-a-hoax/
aSHIFT.

Unread post by aSHIFT. »

Examples all over:

- it does not really matter for the people in the Middle East if those silly beheading videos were real or not, still their lands have been invaded by foreign military forces
- who still talks about the Fake Tonkin Incident that led to the Vietnam War? I hear nobody talking about it, but maybe I need to subscribe to the Tonkin Channel or so. In the end it is the real effects of war that count, not the fake media stories around it.

Calling wars "fake" is a total disregard for the real suffering real innocent people go through.

From your comfy couch on your autist attic, shame on you.
aSHIFT. - take control over your OWN life

the more we are, the more we share
the more we share, the more we are

listen to Eye AM Eye Radio
aSHIFT.

Unread post by aSHIFT. »

Does it matter HOW the buildings in the German cities were destroyed? Either from the air (non-precise) or from the ground (bombing buildings), the result is the same. Loss of properties, loss of housing, loss of hope. That is even in the case "nobody died, nobody got hurt", a meme making the rounds here already years ago.

Same for economic boycotts, part of war. Who do you think that hits? Nobody? Such that you can keep your fantasy view about the world you so desperately seem to want to be true?

Instead of taking an open approach you already have made up your mind, why would anyone add anything else then?
aSHIFT. - take control over your OWN life

the more we are, the more we share
the more we share, the more we are

listen to Eye AM Eye Radio