WTC Building details, window, plans, etc

All things 9/11
xileffilex

Re: WTC Building details, window, plans, etc

Unread post by xileffilex »

A few snippets from this meta survey of "survivor" tales in the MSM [with the odd comment by the compiler
http://www.mjbarkl.com/locked.htm
"A First Hand Account By Perrito Blanco
9-11-01

"...I got to work, on the 74th floor of WTC1, at 8:00 am. At about 8:30 or so, I went to the cafeteria to get my usual coffee, milk and danish. To get to the cafe, which was on the 43rd floor, I had to go to the 44th floor and take an escalator down one floor. Returning from the cafe with my food, I entered an elevator in the bank of elevators that serviced floors 67-74.

https://web.archive.org/web/20020111171 ... saster.htm
Memories of the terrorist attack on the morning of September 11, 2001 from multiple sources known and unknown [is this fiction?]

Escape From The 80th Floor September 11, 2001

"80th floor of One World Trade Center...The doors slid open onto the 78th floor lobby and I along with other passengers moved onto the next level of elevator banks to get to floors 80 to 107. Those going to the 79th floor took an escalator.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

Just had a load of synchronicities, so let's put them in this thread. From the main blog, Ab put up this video of the 85th floor, South Tower (2 WTC), empty. It was reportedly taken on July 17, 2001.

Hollow Towers, July 17, 2001, 85th floor, South Tower, EMPTY

Not realising it, referring to the same floor, I've just created a new thread that is a placeholder for articles about businesses. I was thinking it might be easier to dump them there, then refer to them as needed using links. And the first one I put up is Harris Beach & Wilcox LLP, that just happens to have been on floor 85 of 2 WTC, so the same location as the video.

But, not only that, @xileffilex, has given us a handy link to the old blog and his thread on Fishy Firms in the Twin Towers, and here is Harris Beach listed before their new name including Wilcox LLP. From reading the Wall Street Journal article, linked above; the law firms merged in the months prior to 911, with Harris Beach moving their offices to the other firm's location. Meaning they could magically open for business six days after they apparently lost everything in the terrorist attacks.
Nigel Tilbury

Unread post by Nigel Tilbury »

Stuff.
Attachments
wtc1964.pdf
(168.76 KiB) Downloaded 1 time
World Trade Center - A Proposal for the Port of New York (east side plan 1960).pdf
(19.16 MiB) Downloaded 2 times
Nigel Tilbury

They never wanted office space or year round opening. Never wanted those towers
Attachments
1946 - 12-31 - First Report to the NYS Legislature.pdf
(421.12 KiB) Downloaded 2 times
windows1977.pdf
(779.27 KiB) Downloaded 2 times
Nigel Tilbury

https://archive.org/details/WTC-PLANS

https://www.google.com/search?q=175+pag ... e&ie=UTF-8

2 contractors. Instructions on every page instructing the main contractors to work with unsaid contractor.

To prove cheap skates. No gypsium tile in the empty rooms or supply closets. But instructed to install the hangings for possible future use. Probably to later pass code or whatever cheapness.

Roof is listed as tin a couple times. Tin roof. Tell me what you find. 2 blank areas x 3. That is 6 floors off the map from the get go. It is my first blueprint go easy on me.

Something there. I am starting to think that their strength and impenatribule natural was a lie from the jump. They were these bare minimum easy tear down towers from the jump.

They stuffed the towers full of every document from the entire complex and blew it up. Erasing the crimes that have taken place since 1946 or 1799. What evs.

BILLS-111hr1759ih.pdf
(143.8 KiB) Downloaded 4 times
Nigel Tilbury

The reason we are all going no where is for any problem. Only one can solve and the rest need to learn when to put theirs down and follow. Ego, I want to be right. material objects, but I just got this book. personal enjoyment. But I enjoy sifting through pictures and blue prints and articles.
most of you dont care about 9/11 one way or the other. and some just dont want to tell someone they are right. And then for some people they look at the delivery of napoleon and he could be selling coats in the winter and you wouldnt want one. fair. Knowing when to quit and move on and tell yourself their will be something else. I just dont want to look at all thos damn stars and ritual books.
Accepting and praising and moving on happy is what is right for the group. and as individuals we needs to be strong enough to agree and spend our gists on something else.
Im going to help napoleon
Yo you fucks. The footage you see is completely fabricated. none was live. none was half and half. all fabricated.
that is what napoleon is shit at explaining. He just trashed my Aaron Dover. and the last few days I have been saying no floors helps prove it. it does not. Thecould have blown those towers in to a million parts like a whale carcass. There is no photo. no film. no witness. never was never will be. watch
napoleon - "bullshit all of it ,makes no difference if there were 110 floors made of titanium ,you saw a movie psimple"
eloquint aint he. but that did it for me. 1 reason is he isnt my peer and rival and my ego against his plays nothing in to my life. That is the hard part. just like reading that sentence and not wanting to agree on principle. But thats not his fault. he's been sitting on his thumbs with cult mason fake fucks. And not one person will give him enough credit to move on.
If yall would separate his ceremony and ritual knowledge and the footage. The ritaul shit is still helpful with future events. if everybody would just realize the footage looks like shit because its made 1999-2000 and not because its layers of film.
I hope I helped this cult heal and come together. god damn. let the man get some credit and a talkshow so he can make movies about something else. I wouldnt stop yelling at a bunch of government agents and masons either.
Eeryones different. I like when people are helpful rude in general. but bullshit they could be titanium floors did it for me.
Hopefully ya'll can come together and sacrifice a baby tonight like good ol times. I can tell you one thing. people in cults have not sense of humor

So if I can throw all my 9/11 stuff away because I have been hearing what I want to hear. "napoleon you are right, Im just going to look at one more blue print" and I just realized I could be staring at a sears catalog.

Could ya'll please acknowledge the annoy fact that 9/11 was preprgrammed in our heads and then produced and displayed to us.

IT would take a small army of EMP deployed camera killers. I wounder ig the mossad business men with WTC size warehouse could get enough mossad agents in to the port the run into the building and take the task out of any half in american? just a scenario.

Blst it with emp. no camera no phone works for miles. Blow the thing up like a whale. And while we are at it. since napoleon pissed me off. all of that after footage is fake. the clean up everything. They had a yum kipper emp party. It dont matter. Sorry Jews. ya'll are cool. you gave me 20 years of staring at blue prints. I am going to go now I have to take down my dover screen I put up.

dead serious learn how to subtract your faggot ass lying govt fbi cia masonic lesbian bullshit egos aside. and got chant with candles or whatever the fuck cults do. a progress. and please god throw that fucking stupid aSHIFT thing away. that is the biggest pile of fucking dribble. or just spell the words right and with the right letters it makes you look worst than twats.

And the next perons that comes up with some like flat smurf in a hardened criminal murderous occult lesbian masonic fbi cia cult. fucking slap them as a friend and tell them no.

Do you see the sapranos walking around saying flat smurf. That is the dumbest cheesiest no integrity ass shit.
Someone do a rewrite? can I rewrite it? Ill have you motherfuckers striking fear in these piece of shit whatever cults hate.

whats our crypto BLOOD what is our cult philospiphy on picking up litter? slashed throats. our university? FUCK THAT KILL THEM U

and I love ya'll but everything needs a branding. i realize you study other peoples fakes. but it makes you sound like professors in fake shit. like cia mason cults. What is the real branding

REAL AS FUCK CULT leave the cult in there. be proud. move to australia. as long as you arent violent those pussies said you can. I research it while here because you guys are a cult. go to war with that shit. "were the hoax patrol" were the uncover truth brgade"

Walk in making it rain. (not acoin, what will it be?) see the other truthers at the club and make it rain blood

And when the truthers are at the bar top with you telling you about their nerw anti capitalism green movement . OP save the ice.
you can look at them and say we are working on litter. its called "slashed throats."

and when those bitch ass faggot hoax bridage tell you they have to cut out early becasue they have UNI in the morning. you know what you get to say? FUCK THAT KILL THEM U.

Im out
Attachments
and he called my dove thing i made him shit.
and he called my dove thing i made him shit.
Screenshot 2024-05-09 082158.png
Screenshot 2024-05-09 075903.png