It's The Muppet Show!

Marfer

Re: It's The Muppet Show!

Unread post by Marfer »

rachel wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 3:37 pm that's a good spot, I'll have a post on that with a little extra I think. I want to do some more research on it first. It's funny, I've had Tommy Robinson on my list since 2018, but I didn't know how he fitted in. I had him linked with Owen Jones, they seemed part of the same crew back then, but then he went quiet, which could suggest he was filming under a different identity.

By-the-way, look at those hips and knees. Remind you of anything? He's a shorty too.
An actwhore and quite possibly a government agent.

His (hers??) Wiki page lists aliases as

Andrew McMaster (master mason??)
Paul Harris (Aristotle - bottle, bottle and glass - arse)
Wayne King (we can work this one out)

I'll look forward to your breakdown.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

So going back to German MEP, Christine Anderson and what I'm getting at, I have no idea if the clip I put up is actually her or an actor pretending to be her for that interview. It just struck me that I was watching someone caricaturing Christine Anderson rather than it being Christine Anderson herself.

Part of the reason I throw these hunches up here is it gets us thinking in different directions rather than going with what is being palmed off on us. If someone is trying to convince us of something, that is 'NUDGE THEORY' in action. In saying that, you should also take anything I put up with similar scepticism, because we all have a bias. What I would say, my worldview does a lot to explain the reality we find ourselves in as opposed to the babble of MSM.

So this is the full interview of that X clip:

ARE THE ROOTS OF TYRANNY TAKING HOLD IN THE EU? - 15 Sep 2023

And here is an interview of Christine Anderson in the EU Parliament:

UNSEEN FOOTAGE - CHRISTINE ANDERSON INTERVIEW - 20 Jul 2023

Firstly, from my watching of the European Parliament generally, particularly after Brexit, there is little evidence it functions in the way it is portrayed. MEPs, we are led to believe, are legally elected for five year terms, and this is what they get paid for from domestic taxes being sent to the EU. A legal contract, terms and conditions and all that jazz. So what happened when Britain voted to leave the EU and David Cameron failed to trigger Article 50? The European Parliament continued functioning as it did the day before the vote, the UK still had the same legal status as it did the day before the vote, the terms and conditions of the UK MEPs and their five year contracts still continued as they did the day before the vote...and yet the UK cancelled its turn as being EU President and the UK's MEP delegate pissed off home as if it was a show that had been cancelled. How does that work exactly in a real functioning democratic body, rather than a massive piss-take of a collective having a hissy-fit?

Let's take Anneliese Dodds MP as an example, but she's not the only politician this applies to. It happened across the board for UK MEPs, and I would suggest the real reason Theresa May called the 2017 General Election. Even though because of the UK's Fixed Term Parliament Act which David Cameron's Coalition Government put in place to allegedly protect all members of a coalition, she had no legal authority to do. But here's the get-out clause she used to bypass the law...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fixed-ter ... s_Act_2011
The 2015 general election held on 7 May 2015 was the only use of the FTPA to dictate the date of a general election.

On 18 April 2017, Prime Minister Theresa May announced her intention to call a general election for 8 June 2017, bringing the United Kingdom's 56th Parliament to an end after two years and 32 days. The FTPA permitted this, but required two-thirds of the Commons (at least 434 MPs) to support the motion to allow it to be passed. Jeremy Corbyn, then the Leader of the Opposition and the Labour Party indicated that he was in support of an election. The motion was passed the following day by 522 votes to 13 votes.

As the FTPA required that general elections take place on the first Thursday in May, the date of the next general election after the 2017 election (assuming that no earlier elections were called) would have been 5 May 2022, meaning that the term would have been one month short of five years.

It's a given that all opposition MPs would vote for an early general election and the incumbents would blindly follow the whip, SO THE ARGUMENT GOES. Therefore we had a result of 522 FOR THE MOTION, 13 AGAINST, which meant the "two-thirds Commons majority for dissolution" was met, and May got her General Election. But back in the real world if we assume MPs are ordinary people who put themselves forward to do a real job to represent their constituents under a fixed term contract, DOES THIS ASSUMPTION STACK UP?

I would suggest, NO, NOT ONE BIT. The people making up this shit can't have it both ways. Once an MP is elected, their work contract has nothing to do with the political party or its leader. The party has no legal power to compel an MP to do anything, because it's the named person that is elected, not the party. This is why somebody like Andrew Bridgen can stand for election under the Conservative party banner, leave the Conservatives while being a sitting MP, and then join the Reclaim party without needing to call a bi-election. He's personally on a fix-term contract, and the Fixed-term Parliaments Act 2011 enshrined the security of MP's 5 year contracts in law no matter what a leader of a political party fancied doing on a whim.

So again, I'm an MP with a five year contract, an then some woman who pretends she's the leader of me says for no good reason, "I want to cancel your five year contract at the two year point, and you might get your contract renewed, or you might lose it altogether and be up shit creek without a paddle. But what I need you to do, is to vote to suspend your legal protection so I can end your contract three years early". Does anyone think that would fly anywhere except in the bullshit place that calls itself Westminster? ...And don't forget a standard MP's salary is in the top 3% of earners in Britain, and that's without all the benefits of a gold-plated pension, second home furnished, and the other paid expenses like energy usage allowance, internet, computer equipment, smartphone, iPad, etc... and quirks like no tax on drinks in the Houses of Parliament restaurants...and these are just some of the things we are told UK taxpayer money goes to fund off the top of my head.

Snapshot__www.onthisday.com.png

So back to Anneliese Dodds MP, she was a Labour Member of the European Parliament for South East England from 1 July 2014 to 8 June 2017. ...But wait a minute, the European elections were not until 23 May 2019, what gives when these contracts are meant to be legally binding? How come she's supposed to be representing people in the EU, but she can fuck off at the drop of a hat to pick up a post in Westminster? Because that's what happened on 8 June 2017, she became Member of Parliament for Oxford East. Because clearly even though we have a country of 67 million, there is only one person in the South East of England that is capable of being an MEP, MP, Shadow Financial Secretary to the Treasury, Shadow Chancellor of the Exchequer, Chair of the Labour Party, Shadow Secretary of State for Women and Equalities.

Once you actually take in all this stuff, you can't unsee it. So then it's just about working out how the trick is performed... Because of the constraints of UK politics, they couldn't just have these people appear in the UK Parliament, Anneliese wasn't the only MEP suddenly converted to MP overnight, they had to have a General Election, and the Fixed Term Parliament Act meant this election wasn't due to take place until the first Thursday in May 2020, a whole year after the 2019 European Parliamentary Elections. If politics was real, there is no way MPs would vote themselves out of a job by agreeing to a General Election three years early. Like normal people, they would have planned the next five years on that fixed term income. But when it's a fairy story, you can make anything up to get the result you want no matter what the consequences for everyone else. They wanted to move all the actors who were apparently UK MEPs in the different parties into Westminster, so that is why the 2017 General Election was called, and that's why all the sitting MPs apparently voted yes to it. But what does that mean for the European Union Parliament? Clearly it suggests it is as fake as the UK Parliament, but some of the problems the UK Parliament has with Representative Democracy they did away with, because like any good COMMUNIST structure, YOU VOTE FOR THE PARTY, not the individual.

The upshot is, I've always reserved judgement on whether Christine Anderson MEP and her chums were the real deal, or is she just another dead end created to circle people back into the control grid? Her ignoring the Australian lawyers trying to lay criminal charges regarding GMOs in the vaccines speaks volumes for me. And I don't know if they are the real deal or just another layer of the onion, but the fact she's ignoring them is a gauge on how serious she actually is about freedom.
Samson79

Unread post by Samson79 »

@rachel

Point taken. Re:teeth (thanks).
I'm still mulling over the group hatching theory, albeit my own limited pet theory, like this Christine Anderson looks related possibly to anne diamond but suitably more like Helen Mirriam the actor, in morphological terms...ie the "chip off the old block" genetic physical traits, many manuerisms also carry over as well. Genetic engineering...

Remember the good book says.....must be born of the water, is this the natural birth reference not test tube??
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

Oh look, it's warmonger, Hilary Benn.

Jeremy Corbyn 'a decent man but he is not a leader' Hilary Benn

I never did watch the two Johns, but it does now increase the betting Paddy Ashdown was played by Rory Bremner...two people I've never been able to unconnect in my mind.

The Commentators – N-N-Nineteen Not Out (Studio, TOTP)

Paddy Ashdown.gif
Paddy Ashdown.gif (4.74 MiB) Viewed 5579 times

Like Michael Crichton warned in 1981, it's impossible to maintain 100%. So don't use it for EVIL.

ornate bahai ring stone symbol
ornate bahai ring stone symbol

Sue Saad - Looker (Looker) (1981)
napoleon

Unread post by napoleon »

what a tune
Jeremy

Unread post by Jeremy »

Paddy Ashdown and Rory Bremner, age difference is too great.
napoleon

Unread post by napoleon »

just wanna throw it in the mix that in the late 70s lucas knew they were gonna blame sadam vaguely for 911 or atleast untrustworthy ,thats 20 odd years of full spectrum dominance knowing their cia puppet would still be alive?,or a mask or a double !
ipiccy_image (91).jpg
unnamed (29).jpg
the worlds stage
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

Jeremy wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 9:47 am Paddy Ashdown and Rory Bremner, age difference is too great.

I'm not going to argue with you on that. It is one of the reasons, while I've always made the subconscious connection between the two, it is only relatively recently that I have thought it was a goer. Firstly, age isn't an issue. The number one reason for prosthetics is to disguise people by ageing them. For this reason I contend the living person we knew as Chris Kendall is not dead. The persona just reached the age of 50, and that was clearly deemed too old to capture the youth. I suspect the person playing Chris is more in his thirties. I came to Fakeologist after his active time, and I'm really still a 'Norman Normie', hence why I bollocks on about politics and not the Kabbala. The one video of his I've watched and rewatched is perhaps his last, the Vegan debate. I can tell by the way he holds his head, he is not a fifty year old. And if he is not a 50 year old, then the rest of his backstory is fake. That should be good news to everyone here, because it means he's not dead.

But back to "Paddy Ashdown v Rory Bremner". They appeared on the scene at the same time. When the two Davids were the Spitting Image staple, Paddy Ashdown didn't exist as an entity.

Comedy Connections - Spitting Image 2/3

Ashdown became an MP at the 1983 general election, and just as that Spitting Image clip predicts...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paddy_Ashdown
When the Liberal Party merged in 1988 with the Social Democrats to form the Social and Liberal Democrats (name shortened in 1989 to "Liberal Democrats"), he was elected as the new party's leader and made a Privy Councillor in January 1989.
Compared this with Rory Bremner...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rory_Bremner
While studying at King's College London, he worked on the cabaret circuit in the evenings and was also active in a student drama club. He first came into the limelight in 1985, when his single, "N-N-Nineteen Not Out" (released under the name of the Commentators) became a hit in the British charts. It was a parody of Paul Hardcastle's number one hit, "19", with Bremner impersonating cricket commentators, including Richie Benaud, John Arlott, and Brian Johnston, and replacing references to the Vietnam War with references to the England cricket team's disastrous 1984 home series against the West Indies, in which the England captain David Gower had averaged 19. An uncredited Hardcastle himself played all the instruments.
Hey Rory, I learnt the rules of cricket one summer, by watching an England v Pakistan test match being played. I like watching sports and then working out the rules by the game play.

Anyway, it doesn't matter either way, Paddy Ashdown is dead. The people of the 1980s aren't the cunts of the 2020s...they just paved the way for them.

---------------------------

I've not looked at Saddam Hussein...but don't overlook the idea of the body snatchers, @napoleon. It seems reasonable from other sources that Saddam Hussein was a real ruler. He granted excavation rights of Babylon by Biblical archaeologists. But whether the person we ever saw on television was him is entirely a different question. We must not reject the idea, as well as not seeing the real towers on 911, we hardly ever saw the real Saddam Hussein.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Babylon
Babylon

Babylon was an ancient city located on the lower Euphrates river in southern Mesopotamia, within modern-day Iraq. Babylon functioned as the main cultural and political centre of the Akkadian-speaking region of Babylonia, with its rulers establishing two important empires in antiquity, namely the 19th–16th century BC Old Babylonian Empire and the 7th–6th century BC Neo-Babylonian Empire, and the city would also be used as a regional capital of other empires, such as the Achaemenid Empire. Babylon was one of the most important urban centres of the ancient Near East until its decline during the Hellenistic period.

A partial view of a reconstructed portion of the ruins of Babylon
Street_in_Babylon.jpg

Babylon lies near the center of Iraq
babylon.png
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

Oddly enough I haven't really done much on ageing. I used Emma Thompson as an example to explain Kamala Harris's thick neck...Harris is not in her 50s, and where does she keep disappearing to? She got COVID?

See the way her jowls are built up, with a flappy neck. And from the second shot we see they've also added something to the forehead to complete the look.

This is another earlier example I used. I borrowed a grab from an FX Makeup short course advertisement. That's one of the students wearing age makeup. In the earlier post I was highlighting the characteristics of a person's lips when wearing a full mask.

The other set of lips are of Saudi Sheik Prince Al-Waleed bin Talal. You see, he's not who he claims to be. I don't really know why I started this thread with him, but I think I'll be revisiting quite soon.

So let's get some more examples up. This set of three is from the same FX Makeup advertisement.

07-1.jpg
09.jpg
1010.jpg

I have a feeling this is where the media gets a lot of its still images. People come and do the courses, they might do age makeup, gender swap, injuries. After applying the makeup, pictures are taken. I suspect there is some sort of incentive put in place for the rights of these pictures to be used commercially. Cash payments, money off the courses, If you sign up. You don't get to know if your image is used or how, but it could end up as a victim in a local newspaper somewhere across the country from where you actually live.

And here are a few examples of film age makeup.

7e0597_a4976d3965d144eaa6bdce49069f0f5d~mv2.jpg
7e0597_95341cd8fb1f4bfda1f35b0e1806a9d1~mv2.jpg
7e0597_09224b44e11d49a28322603d0a5e9593~mv2.jpg
7e0597_0334a45d4e5141358d55413205099bb3~mv2_d_1212_1217_s_2.jpg
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

I started this thread on 31 Aug 2021 with this picture.

I don't actually say what it was in relation to. But having now done a little search, probably someone retweeted this now suspended account in my twitter thread.

https://web.archive.org/web/20200611024 ... 33184.html
A13-62.jpg

I don't know if I even took in the vaccine connection, but that is interesting. If you can't quite read the text.
Bill Gates: Prince Alwaleed an ‘Important Partner’ ensuring kids around the world receive vaccinations
👉Princess Exposes Decay, Debauchery of Alwaleed who was buying children traded as sex slaves
👉Bill Gates & Prince AlWaleed bought Four Seasons for $3.8B

See my previous post, Sheik Prince Al-Waleed bin Talal is a MUPPET, so this story is a device. It's part of a thread pushing the Jeffrey Epstein allegations. There might be people trafficking, there might be sex with minors, but the Jeffrey Epstein aspect is made-up. If you ask me the same person who wears the John Travolta mask...look at him these days...wore the Jeffrey Epstein mask. But I've spent no time on it, and I see little point, as it's clearly a story given to us.

Young-Jeffrey-Epstein.jpg
JohnTravolta.193826.1.jpg

Anyway, on this link is a BBC report from 2011, it relates to the phone hacking scandal, which is another pile-of-poop. I won't repost the video, but I will take some stills from it.
15 Jul 2011
ScreenShot-VideoID-K5KwYy6ayaQ-TimeS-95.png
ScreenShot-VideoID-K5KwYy6ayaQ-TimeS-97.png
ScreenShot-VideoID-K5KwYy6ayaQ-TimeS-156.png
ScreenShot-VideoID-K5KwYy6ayaQ-TimeS-269.png

Al -Waleed bin Talal assures the BBC that Murdoch's media empire will not collapse
The Saudi Prince Al -Walid bin Talal announced the second largest shareholder at the New Zameerborn Foundation
In an interview with the BBC, Prince Al -Waleed expressed his belief that the Foundation will not retreat or fall due to the eavesdropping scandal.
It is noteworthy that Alwaleed has been invested in the Murdoch Foundation for 20 years and owns 7 percent of the Foundation’s shares, and he is thus the second largest shareholder after Murdoch himself who owns 12 percent of the shares.

What interests me about Prince Al-Waleed; I worked out last time he was a plastic-face, but having revisited some images recently, I saw his size. Note how much smaller he is compared to the BBC interviewer. He's purposely sitting as wide as he can in the third grab; then the closeup on his hand is interesting. Are they begging us to notice? Are they so convinced of their invincibility? ...Do you see it?

ScreenShot-VideoID-K5KwYy6ayaQ-TimeS-269 copy.png

That's a woman's hand. The bump just below the wrist, that's what they do to give the impression the person is male. You see it all the time on Jimmy Savile.

02-savile.jpg

It's fake. That's why it looks so creepy weird.