It's The Muppet Show!

rachel

Re: It's The Muppet Show!

Unread post by rachel »

While I'm on the subject of "flocking", I'll go into a little more depth because it does have interesting uses and I'm considering doing another thread on a related subject.

Different lengths of flock
Different lengths of flock
Flock is basically finely-chopped nylon fibres that can vary in length, thickness and colour. In its finest form it’s almost like coloured powder or dust, whereas longer flock is like wiry hair.
It also comes in different thicknesses of fibres measured in decitex, or dtex for short, with one dtex being the measurement of a fibre that weighs one gram per 10,000 meters of length. It can also be made from natural or synthetic materials such as cotton, rayon, and polyester. Flock is inert, so it won’t react chemically with anything it is added to or mixed with, which is essential when working with the wide variety of material formulations we use.

When finer flock is adhered to a surface it looks and feels almost like velvet. This is achieved by adhering all the tiny fibres to the surface at 90 degrees so they stand upright using an electrostatic process.
Tapping flocking gun makes hair fly out all facing one direction
Tapping flocking gun makes hair fly out all facing one direction

Final effect including flocked eyebrows
Final effect including flocked eyebrows

All these bearded Youtube and Instagram women, real or just paid change agents? If you listen to them, it's always the same scripted dog whistle message. Victim, victim, victim, why won't you just accept my facial hair!

That last one has a prosthetic on the tip of her nose, so almost certainly the entire story is made up and she has flocked arms and a fake beard.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

Red flocking when mixed with a clear liquid can also be used to create stain-free blood. By varying the shade of red, viscosity of liquid and length of flock fibre, different blood effects can be simulated.

stain-free blood
stain-free blood
thick flocking blood congealing effect
thick flocking blood congealing effect
prosthetic injury with finer flocking blood
prosthetic injury with finer flocking blood

From the Ukraine War 2022 thread...
rachel wrote: Wed Mar 09, 2022 10:02 am Image

rachel

Unread post by rachel »

As a bit of an aside in another thread I posted this.
    rachel wrote: Sun Apr 24, 2022 5:31 pm When you look at Emmanuel Macron, you might see a real normal looking person.

I see this...

Ever wondered what this is?

Has Macron had a lobotomy?

Or is he just another SIM?

When I put that up it was a bit tongue in cheek, but I knew the kind of prosthetic I imagined he might be wearing to give him that overly wide forehead look. I didn't have a good example...until now.

ftm-1b.png

Notice the same ridges at the temples on Macron's head and the prosthetic. At a guess, I imagine it helps a prosthetic crease realistically when an actor is making expressions.

Looking at the following picture, Macron's forehead looks to be his, but again there is an odd thickening around the outside that indicates to me he is wearing fake hair, and if he was to remove it, he would probably look unrecognisable. And what did the mask experiment over the last two years show us? A certain percentage of people wearing them suddenly think they can get away with being Nazis. Macron, anyone?

Macron.jpg
    A13-16.jpg

Also, if Macron is wearing a head piece, it would explain why when he smiles his crows feet point downwards. His natural skin is restricted from moving upwards, so the creases are exaggerated in a downward direction only.
    rachel

Unread post by rachel »

The Unbearable Banality of British Politics

A quite enjoyable little observation piece on British Politics. It would appear on some level we all know it is wall-to-wall astroturfing.

So is it normal for a person's neck skin to fold over a shirt and jacket? Only when it comes to politics it would seem. That's "ex-banker" Sajid Javid, in case you didn't spot him, apparently reporting to a Government Select Committee.

A13-22.jpg

Forget Biden B's faux pas of showing real neck skin, the UK Parliament burns any amount of taxpayers money to get their look.

Don't want your seams to show? Use the British method.

bald-1d.png
    bald-1a.png

Unfortunately I don't have a description of the products used, but looking at the first of the comparison pictures, I think an appliance has been added to the front of the nose and chin. The second picture shows the complete look with the bald cap, brows, moustache, and coloured contact lenses.

Would you recognise it as the same person?
    rachel

Unread post by rachel »

It's interesting, the video in the last post the chap mentions Darren Grimes, I've heard the name but don't know anything about him, and he said he's like that Owen Jones. So I thought I'd take a little look as I've previously looked at Owen and am of the opinion there is a good chance he is a woman pretending to be a gay man. If you look at him, he has quite delicate hands and a big bum.

A13-26.jpg

Cut the head off that, it's a woman's figure isn't it? ... So, Owen Jones is not gay at all, just an everyday woman dating a man, fancy that. Let's correct that, she is a witch. The person to the right on the picture above is Labour MP Clive Lewis, because they are all in on it. This is exactly why no UK Labour MP can tell you what a woman is, and if they do, they get death threats.

They want to pass all these transgender laws so this woman can take a piss in male toilets without the risk of prosecution. This actor's right to be a liar trumps your right to decency. And to make it all the more fun, Owen has a "twin sister" called Eleanor. Else, Owen without the gay man drag act.

A-9p42jCQAEAhpP.jpg

That's a paste-up. Bit of a bendy arm going on there, Owen. And as a female, Eleanor is quite flat chested. But what about Darren Grimes? Well, the world and their wife is sick to death of whingeing Owen. So...

A13-25.jpg

Same furrowed brow if you ask me. See the wide forehead on Owen? Something like this, my guess, only a bit more delicate.

rachel

Unread post by rachel »

Since one picture may not convince...

Darren Grimes v's Owen Jones - same thin lipped grin, t-shape, way of addressing the camera.

A13-29.jpg
    A13-30.jpg

Darren Grimes v's Eleanor Jones - same eye droop

A13-28.jpg

It's not that I don't think the transgender stuff has merit, it's just in Britain at least, it appears to be a company of lying actors happily trying to sell our souls to satan.
    rachel

Unread post by rachel »

On a separate note, from this previous picture, contact lenses can be used to change a person's look quite dramatically.

There are three main types of contact lens, the standard coloured contact lenses. These have a semi opaque iris circle, usually with a uneven centre that allows the natural eye colour to show partially through and blend with the lens colour.

3333307411_fba537df81_b.jpg

Circle contact lenses, which are larger than normal contacts and are used to increase (or decrease) the apparent size of the iris. These type of lenses generally have a large clear central circle with colour concentrated on the outer portion of the iris to give a wide-eyed look.

c maxresdefault.jpg

And sclera contact lenses, that cover the entire visible eye area. We see these mostly as special effects lenses, but if painted up as a natural eye, it is very difficult to know for sure that someone is wearing lenses.

maxresdefault.jpg
    rachel

Unread post by rachel »

So if nothing else changes except eye colour, would you still recognise a photo of someone as being the same person?

Grey coloured contact lenses on brown eyes
    Grey coloured contact lenses on brown eyes

And think of all those celebrities that have really striking eyes.

Circle lens ring diameters
    Circle lens ring diameters

Professor Brian Cox wears circular lenses to make the darks of his eyes bigger and blacker. He also always wears lipstick to change the shape of his cupids bow and make his lips look fuller. Is this the action of a real person, or an actor playing a part?

Professor Brian Cox
    Professor Brian Cox
    rachel

Unread post by rachel »

I get onto eyes in particular because of this chap and his antics, Chief Minister of the Australian Northern Territory.

Michael Gunner's eyes look so prominent because he is wearing a set of contact lenses to hide the true colour/characteristic of his eyes. I've not examined anything else about his face, but when I first saw one of the viral videos were he was being a Nazi my brain said, you know this man already. I might come back to that later, but I'm more concerned with his eyes which are wearing masks.

Michael Gunner, Chief Minister of the Northern Territory, Australia
    Michael Gunner, Chief Minister of the Northern Territory, Australia

I would suggest they are hand painted sclera or mini sclera lenses. I say thus because his eyes look strangely flat which suggests a bigger lens. Also one of the things I've noticed, people wearing these types of lenses tend to have a more open eyed look than without, again changing the look of the person wearing them. We see this on Gunner who's eyes are uncomfortably open.

A13-32.jpg

Not the best focus, but do you see the same hole in the centre where we get a bit of a view of his true eye colour. The outside is a bluey-grey, the inside looks more a lighter green mix. See how it matches this image in characteristic.

We see the contact lens ridge on the shop bought one to the right. On Gunner we possibly see a similar ridge at the top right further out because it is a bigger lens. If this is what we are seeing, then that would make that lens a mini sclera which is slightly smaller and more comfortable to wear than a full sclera.

Mini sclera contact lens
    Mini sclera contact lens

See the strange flatness of the eye wearing this effects mini sclara, and we observe a ridge shadow more in the area we see on Michael Gunner's eye.
    rachel

Unread post by rachel »

Most of the contact lens examples I show are shop bought versions, and as such, it can be more obvious they are printed if they only use one colour. They are good for effects but are not really going to fool anyone closeup. The other thing with non-fitted to the eye lenses, they can move. I used to wonder why quite a few top politicians appeared to have a squint or lazy eye. I know better now, they don't, they are wearing coloured lenses, and one of the lenses is not quite central to the pupil.

Juncker1.jpg
    Juncker2.jpg

I've mentioned Jean-Claude Juncker on this thread before, I'm of the opinion he was prematurely aged in his final years at the EU Commission ready for him to play a different character in this pantomime we are all forced to endure. The UK's Parliament were careful to drag out Britain leaving the EU until after his and Donald Tusk's tenure was up at the EU, and then came COVID, and then came the Ukraine War. Don't miss it, they always have the next story arc in this SHIT-SHOW queued up and ready to go - so my bet is they are both back out there in the wild as WEF/WHO characters.

Notice how his lips have that mask ending edge in the second image, but not in the first. But we are talking about eyes here, and looking at the yellowness we can guess that is an effect and and they are probably specially commissioned and hand painted. And if that's what he is wearing, and I have no doubt, who is footing the bill? - You of course in your taxes.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... r-row.html

That's an old Daily Mail article, the new ones are all fact checkers telling us "the EU aren't robbing bastards, honest guv". But the British Parliament, EU, WEF, WHO, etc, etc, etc, are all about defrauding you of the fruits of your sweat labour and then funnelling it to people who will happily do their bidding and prolong this nightmare while telling you, you are destroying the planet.

These are hand-painted sclera contact lenses. I would have no way of guessing this as there are no visible edges, I only know it as fact because I took the grab from a video where the artist shows us her work.

hand-painted.png

Do you really think these people create this level of realism to use on film and that's where it ends, when the people commissioning this work can use all the same tools to rob and destroy the world without the risk of being put in front of a jury of their own peers?

Watch the following video, think about the process, the man hours for all the different aspects of the service they offer. Now think about the green agenda and what the politicians are trying to convince you about your consumerism.

How Contact Lenses Are Made For Movies

Does Michael Gunner really need to turn up to work in a pair of coloured contact lenses? How many does he go through a year? Does he pay for them out of his own money or are they supplied to him by the state, your taxes? Why does he feel a need to disguise his eye colour? What is it about him he's scared of you finding out? Isn't it people like him who say, "nothing to hide, nothing to fear".