Pompeii: Breathtaking new paintings ""found"" at ancient city

PotatoFieldsForever

Pompeii: Breathtaking new paintings ""found"" at ancient city

Unread post by PotatoFieldsForever »

Screenshot 2024-04-11 at 19-36-14 _130404291_pompeii_zoom_in_dig_site_2x640-nc.png.webp (WEBP Image 640 × 576 pixels).png
"When we excavate, we wonder what we're looking at," explained co-lead archaeologist Dr Gennaro Iovino.

"Much like a theatre stage, you have the scenery, the backdrop, and the culprit, which is Mount Vesuvius. The archaeologist has to be good at filling in the gaps - telling the story of the missing cast, the families and children, the people who are not there anymore."
https://www.bbc.com/news/science-environment-68777741
pasterno

Re: Pompeii: Breathtaking new paintings ""found"" at ancient city

Unread post by pasterno »

PotatoFieldsForever wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 1:37 pm Screenshot 2024-04-11 at 19-36-14 _130404291_pompeii_zoom_in_dig_site_2x640-nc.png.webp (WEBP Image 640 × 576 pixels).png
"When we excavate, we wonder what we're looking at," explained co-lead archaeologist Dr Gennaro Iovino.

"Much like a theatre stage, you have the scenery, the backdrop, and the culprit, which is Mount Vesuvius. The archaeologist has to be good at filling in the gaps - telling the story of the missing cast, the families and children, the people who are not there anymore."
https://www.bbc.com/news/science-environment-68777741
Since I know that dinosaurs are fictional, archeology can not be trusted at first sight.

However, I have witnessed archaeology myself, which is more like discovering old stuff as old coins, stones, or fragments of pottery.

What always intrigues me is how these objects end up buried deep under the soil. It's fascinating to ponder where the soil comes from and how it accumulates over time.

Pompei is so weird when I think about it. The story is that extremely hot lava 1,300 to 2,200 °F conserves a painting. I'd love to do a test. My hypothesis would be that the paint burns off the walls. And then in pompei it rains quite a bit in winter (been there) which sips through the ground which would make anything decay.

Maybe i need to get my science up but these frescos are weird.
aSHIFT.

Unread post by aSHIFT. »

Interesting sync.

While the farcheologists were publishing this latest element of a long running psyop, I was building the Prenaissance of the Roman Empyre TIMEline, as part of a new project happening on Fakeopedia.

Pompeii research vault at Fakeopedia by seneca

Pompeii is one of the most important forgeries in modern history. And 5 years ago, great Fakeologist seneca, of Cluesforum fame, put his energy in recovering the details of this essential psyop.

Read his work here at Fakeopedia, I just helped him to format it nicer, most of the research was done by seneca, in a 4 part series: Eruption history Monte Vesuvio

The Vesuvius is a very active volcano with just in the last 300 years so many eruptions...

this is the one starting it off, the main """79"""" one for """Herculaneum""", in many old maps not even named, or not as Ercolano

Eruption map of Vesuvius, note the 1631 eruption covering Ercolano (Herculaneum, lower left) and the 1694 and 1712 ones towards Pompeii (lower right)

Pompeii in Pictures - Vesuvius - paintings, photos and eruption maps

1631 - the main one, the historical one, but then a bit later...1552 years difference ...

16 December 1631 - effusive-explosive - Cone collapse; lava flow to sea. A strong explosive eruption started in the night between 15 and 16 December of 1631 and its paroxysmal stage lasted two days.

sounds familiar ? not May 79, yet December 1631....

1694-1714 - Pompeii area coverings

13 April 1694 - effusive - Lava towards Torre del Greco
25 May 1698 - effusive-explosive - Damage by ash-fall to south-east flank
28 July 1707 - effusive-explosive ----- HUH no info ??
1714 - effusive-explosive

Old maps of the region not showing Pompeii

1538 - Salamanca - (The First Map of the Bay of Naples)

Il Vero Disegnio In Sui Propio Luogho Ritratto Del In Felice Paese Di Posuolo Quale E. M. 60 et del Monte di Duovo Nato In Mare Et In Terra , , , 28 De Setenbre 1538 . . .

1595 - Abraham Ortelius

[ Kingdom of Naples ] Regni Neapolitani Verissima Secundum Antiquorum et Recentiorum Traditionem Descriptio, Pyrrho Ligorio Acut.
Fine east-oriented map of the Kingdom of Naples from Ortelius' Theatrum Orbis Terrarum, the first modern world atlas, showing the area from the Tronto and Amaseno Rivers and south to the Ionian Sea.

At the time, Naples was ruled by the Crown of Aragon and Ortelius mentions Charles V in the text on the verso as having recently strengthened the capital city's fortifications ("Urbs spacium amplecitur magnum, inter mare, amoenissimosque colles aedificata magnifice, moenibus firmissimis, praesertim haud pridem iuffu Caroli. V. Imp. consepta, munitaque").

Modern regions, such as Calabria, Apulia, Campania, and Latium, are noted, as well as the ancient ones of Picenum, Messapia, and the Marrucini.

The map is based on Pirro Ligorio's map of the region.
source
1595 - Willem Barentsz

[ Italian Mediterranean Coastline ] Hydrographica descriptio, in qua ore maritime Italiae a monte Argentato Napolim usque, promontoria item & portus, ajacentes insule...

note: not even Vesuvius is shown, Monte Greco instead, no Pompeyi/ya or Herculaneum yet....

1640 - Johannes Blauw - NO Ercolano, while that was already covered, no Pompeii either

Maps post 1700

c. 1705 - Halma - shows Herculaneum and Pompeyi

(Roman Region) Latium Campanje en Samnium et de Omleggende Landstreeken [Latium, Campania, and Samnium and the surrounding regions.]

The Essential Importance of Pompeii

Pompeii was essential in establishing "The Roman Empire" idea in people's minds. It is like the Auschwitz for the Holocaust Story, the Ground Zero for what I coined

The Convention - wiki

leading to

- scientism-inducation
- atheism-satanism
- communism-statism

The work The History of the Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire by Edward Gibbon (I haven't read it as such, browsed a bit as a kid, but my parents had a copy) published in 1776 (!) was The Bible for what is so-called Roman historiography, describing the whole period in six volumes, from 98 to 1590...
Piers Brendon, who wrote The Decline and Fall of the British Empire, 1781–1997, claimed that Gibbon's work "became the essential guide for Britons anxious to plot their own imperial trajectory. They found the key to understanding the British Empire in the ruins of Rome."

wikipedia
It was the Cairo Genizah for the Romans, the Great Reset, Mandelaffecting the growing middle class into

"Enlightenment"

The Roman Empire, or the idea that they existed as such, which I highly doubt, in turn was the basis behind

- modern democrazy
- modern laws
- the so-called basis of western philosophies

The Convention is the first of what I call the Mental Metro Model of history that everyone can and should make. The concept is simple; you choose certain important historical events, decisions, outcomes, etc. and place them along a timeline.

You do that with other factors, other grand narratives in history and you end up with multiple "metrolines" having "stations" where they intersect with other lines.

This helps you in identifying important factors in history and even works as a predictive tool, knowing what we know, that they LOVE numerology.

join Eye AM Eye Radio to talk about this intriguing topic !

Speculations and musings

So, what if the Roman Empire never existed?
At least, not in the Asterix and Obelix sense (how I grew up learning about the comical era).

It would swipe away the "legal" basis behind all those "Roman" (=Freemasonic; The Convention laws)

What if the "Roman" Empire in actuality was the "Eastern" Roman Empire, the Byzantine Empire.
What if the "Re"naissance was not a rebirth of slightly homoerotic marble art but the actual birth of it?

What if "Michelangelo" in his spare time made "Roman" statues too, outside of the so-called "Re"naissance "Italian" ones ?

I take Anatoly Fomenko very seriously and yet know very little of his research on this topic.

But the New Chronology he presents at least holds value, so:

1052 AD = 0 AF
1085 AD = 33 AF (= crucifixation year at solar eclipse near Constantinople)
1631 AD = 579 AF
1694 AD = 642 AF (66, 633 + 9 years)

Note that the year of real eruption (Pompeii, 13/04/1694) is 1615 years after the alleged year 79, combining 11, 66 and 911 (166 flipped) numerologies.
aSHIFT. - take control over your OWN life

the more we are, the more we share
the more we share, the more we are

listen to Eye AM Eye Radio
pasterno

Unread post by pasterno »

Impressive research mr. Pompeii is indeed pure BS. Another dream gone. Thanks ;)

What a load of rubbish. I had forgot about the cast dog.
imgres-2.jpg
imgres-2.jpg (6.03 KiB) Viewed 193 times
Found on November 20, 1874
The dog was a guard dog tied to a post in the house of Marcus Vesonius Primus
The dog was found tied up in the atrium where it was uncovered to collect rainwater
The cast shows the dog had a collar around its neck, leading to believe it was tied up, causing it not to flee or run when eruption began
When the eruption occurred, the ash began to fall in the atrium and as it filled up, the dog was unable to climb higher and suffocated and died from being buried alive
The twisted body shows it was struggling to get free and died a painful slow death
The mouth open with some teeth visible can lead one to believe it died like this because it was gasping and struggling for air
The cast of the dog gives insight to social life of the Romans and that they used dogs much like people do today
This is true you wrote:
Pompeii was essential in establishing "The Roman Empire" idea in people's minds. It is like the Auschwitz for the Holocaust Story.

(Or NASA for the US.)

It kind of made an alternative to the Catholic church .

That the real human development wasn't Christian, but "Roman", an alternative origin story for with money hating the power of the church.

Anyhow that dog is full nonsense. Impossible that that is true.

It's like the hiroshima shadow.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_Sha ... d_in_Stone

It's incredible how I once believed all these stories.
PotatoFieldsForever

Thanks for sharing this research @aSHIFT.

In this link:
https://pompeiiinpictures.com/pompeiiin ... s%20p1.htm

We see the commemorative plate for the eruption:
image014.jpg
I'm not sure where he get the M from what's written but the D in the date doesn't look like the other D on the plate.
Screenshot 2024-04-13 at 11-30-50 https __pompeiiinpictures.com.png
It reads the following (according to chatgpt)
In that year, eight and sixty days after the seventeenth year before the Kalends of January,
Under the reign of King Philip IV,
The mountain spews smoke, flames, roars,
Shaken by an eruption of ashes,
Terrifying, savage, as if Vesuvius itself,
Neither the name nor the authority of such a great man intimidated.
For, with fire blazing in hollow caverns,
Enraged, it burst forth,
Monstrous,
Struggling against its fate, held back by the air,
Violently tearing apart the summit of the mountain,
It erupted with immense force the next day,
Spewing ash across the Hellespont,
Dragging behind it, to expel in turn, the sea,
A merciless sea,
Rivers of sulphur, flaming bitumen,
Cliffs pregnant with alum,
The rough remains of every metal,
A mixture of fire with the volumes of water,
And the smoking ash, billowing,
Following, and carrying with it a disastrous flood,
Unburdening the yoke of the mountain,
It laid waste to Pompeii, Herculaneum, Octavia,
Brushing past Reate and the Portico,
Overthrowing forests, villas, and houses,
In an instant, it struck them down, it demolished them,
Leading a mournful plunder before it,
And a vast triumph,
This marble, too, deeply buried,
A most prudent monument for the regent,
Lest it perish,
Emmanuel Fonseca and Junica, count of the royal mount, leading,
With the magnanimity of spirit toward public calamity,
He attended to private matters,
He dug up from its depths the stone of his own people,
He restored it to the heavens, he repaired the road,
While Vesuvius still smokes and rages with indignation,

In the year of salvation MDCXXXV,

Prefect of the roads,

Antonio Suarez Messia, marquis of the city.
aSHIFT.

Unread post by aSHIFT. »

Thanks gentlemen (I assume).

Still, if you decide to visit the area, DO that. I was there in 2008, my last field excursion as a participant, when I had 3 years of experience being on the other side, and before the field course I did in Southern Italy I decided to spend some days in Napoli.

The city itself is a bit rough and dirty and loud, with many mopeds racing through these alleys, but I shot one of my best photos there, so it's special

Eat pizza !

But beware, you will become much more critical in what pizza you accept after having tasted the real thing...!

and I can recommend climbing the Vesuvius.

But do it like I did.

Or, if you are more badass, cycle up.

But not that lame "go with a bus to a mountaintop, take selfies and go back by bus again"

I started in Ercolano at the coast and walked the way up, a relaxed hike, not tough, and nice changes in scenery that you don't get by bus.

I remember I did it in 2.5 hours which is quite fast, but if you take 4 it's easy peasy. Back then I was well trained and not a smoker yet, and 16 years, wow, younger...

You see along the way SO much evidence of recent eruptions of Mount Vesuvius, telling you that the likelihood Pompeii and Herculaneum were NOT discovered for 1600+ years is absurd, and that the 1631 (Herculaneum) and 1694 (Pompeii) eruptions hold much more value as culprits

talking about Pompeii

IF you plan to go there
and be wise

unplanned for me, but a good lesson for others

only go off season, not in high summer, not for the heat and not for the heeps and heeps of tourists, that I imagined....

go earliest Saturday morning
NOT during the week
and I can imagine not on Sundays

during the week it is filled with school trips

just wandering around there
and observing the mish mash of styles literally plastered together

already shows enough.

and after you've climbed Vesuvius and recognized its magic

and indeed, that was my main geological issue, those plaster casted dogs and people...

how does such thing biochemically work?

villages consumed by nuées ardentes ("burning clouds") is totally geological and proven to happen

but how do you get from a hot incinerating everything on its 80 mph path cloud of hell

yet somehow preserving, maintaining, fossilizing the shape, outline of people, dogs, animals, not leaving anything behind

as in a Hollyweird Marvel Movie ????

found this hilarious one along the way, you got the Mummy idea....

PotatoFieldsForever

These Scrolls Got Destroyed by a Volcano, But It’s Fine

In 1715, a farmer found a library containing thousand of scrolls in Herculaneum mostly destroyed by the ashes but somehow not totally destroyed.
Screenshot 2024-04-15 at 20-49-53 These Scrolls Got Destroyed by a Volcano But It’s Fine - YouTube.png
By scanning the remains and using machine learning, they were allegedly able to recover what was written.
Screenshot 2024-04-15 at 20-53-27 These Scrolls Got Destroyed by a Volcano But It’s Fine - YouTube.png
The first word they deciphered was "purple"... later they identified that the passage belonged to Epicurus.
Screenshot 2024-04-15 at 20-54-27 These Scrolls Got Destroyed by a Volcano But It’s Fine - YouTube.png
aSHIFT.

Unread post by aSHIFT. »

I aint gonna watch any more Psi Pshows, but thanks for sharing the Monkey Stream views in handy format

but what a cool sync with just 1 word, one

Porphyry in geology, it must come from the first described purple (I should but didn't remember to know this, so thanks for the re-aiducation) rock formation

means

Crystallized in multiple phases formed in slow cooling magmas (allowing TIME to form bigger crystals) so deeper in the Earth, but not ultradeep

for instance in Ganggesteente / Ganggestein / Corridor rocks

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stone_qua ... Abu_Dukhan

Stone quarries of """ancient""" Egypt
#Gabal Abu Dukhan

600 million-year-old andesite of the Arabian-Nubian Shield.

don't be hung up on the number, but it means pre-Cambrian (explosion) which is real, yet not all fossils of that discovery are necessarily ....
(see Fossil Forgery starting at wiki, but will be compiled in a more coherent form)

I am fine with an age of the Earth of let's say 1 billion years. There is too little of older than that rocks left to be certain about anything and the rock types allow for a much shorter timeline before we have biostratigraphy, which is solid and based on real fossils, not fakes.
The Gabal Abu Dukhan site, near modern Hurghada on Egypt's Red Sea coast, was particularly important for the Roman Empire. Pliny the Elder's Natural History stated that "imperial porphyry" was discovered at an isolated site in Egypt in 18 CE by a Roman legionary named Caius Cominius Leugas. The location of the site, known to the Romans as Mons Porphyrites, was lost for many centuries until rediscovered in the 19th century. It was the only source of imperial porphyry in antiquity. The quarry was active during the Greco-Roman period[1].

Typical materials known from this site are:

Reddish-Purple porphyry with pale pink to white phenocrysts[10]
Greenish-black porphyry with pale green to white phenocrysts[10]
Black porphyry with pale green to mostly white phenocrysts[10]

Some of the monuments known to come from this site are:

The baptismal font in the Cathedral of Magdeburg, Germany.
The porphyry togas of the busts of Roman Emperors
Porphyry panels in the Pantheon
The Portrait of the Four Tetrarchs
note that """Pliny""" is an essential figure writer, so-called first witness, either him or his uncle whom he saw die that day (I speak from cheesy rusty memory, see Fakeowiki and seneca's excellent work !!) for

Pompeii - Forum master topic

typical Corridor rock deposits are, formed from phenocrysts, partially melted, pretty slowly
Porphyry copper deposits are copper ore bodies that are formed from hydrothermal fluids that originate from a voluminous magma chamber several kilometers below the deposit itself. Predating or associated with those fluids are vertical dikes of porphyritic intrusive rocks from which this deposit type derives its name. In later stages, circulating meteoric fluids may interact with the magmatic fluids.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Porphyry_copper_deposit
i.e. magmatic stretching out arms from a central magma body creating tunnels of intrusive rock within existing rock, under our surface

eerily similar but necessarily different from the earlier point

the magicl holloe ash bodies

plaster casts, even admitted by (((them))), but allegedly incineration non-fossils, sorry that cannot exist. Indeed, like the Hiroshima shadows.

Porphyry

on MinDat - great website !
Not a root name, but a texturally-based name for any rock with coarse phenocrysts in a finer groundmass. Most commonly used for felsic rocks such as rhyolites, granites, etc.

An igneous rock of any composition that contains conspicuous phenocrysts in a fine-grained groundmass; a porphyritic igneous rock. The term (from the Ancient Greek word πορφύρα (porphyra) for the colour purple and a purple dye) was first applied to a purple-red rock quarried in Egypt and characterized by phenocrysts of alkali feldspar. The rock name descriptive of the groundmass composition usually precedes the term; e.g., diorite porphyry. In many cases the main phenocryst minerals precedes the name, e.g. quartz porphyry or quartz-feldspar porphyry.

Porphyrite is a mostly obsolete variety with dominant plagioclase phenocrysts.
SO many terms, you can hold a full 10 hour Porphyras show and you have enough

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Porphyry

some funny syncs and links:
Porphyrios harassed ships in the waters of Constantinople for over fifty years,[7] though not continuously since it at times disappeared for lengthy periods.[4] It most frequently appeared in the Bosporus Strait.[1] Porphyrios made no distinctions in regard to which ships it attacked, recorded as having attacked fishing vessels, merchant ships and warships.[1] Many ships were sunk by Porphyrios, and its mere reputation terrified the crews of many more; ships often took detours to go around the waters where the whale most commonly swam.[4] Emperor Justinian I (r. 527–565), perplexed by the whale attacks and wishing to keep sea routes safe,[11] made it a matter of great concern to capture Porphyrios, though he was unable to devise a means to do it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Porphyrios_(whale)
In Greek mythology, Porphyrion (Greek: Πορφυρίων) was one of the Gigantes (Giants), who according to Hesiod, were the offspring of Gaia [I didnt know this, really my Greek mythos is so rusty and crappy, so funny you share this and I read and share this now...], born from the blood that fell when Uranus (Sky) was castrated by their son Cronus [= @Farcevalue "What is Freedom ... really " => (the Only Essence is) TIME (CalmCardKen : How You Spend Your Time, gaia: Who Decides HOW You Spend Your TIME !?]. In some other versions of the myth, the Gigantes were born of Gaia and Tartarus. if Gaia needs to slut around with anyone, please let it be Tartaria Tartarus!!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Porphyrion
...speechless...
Porphyry of Tyre (/ˈpɔːrfɪri/; Greek: Πορφύριος, Porphýrios; c. 234 – c. AD 305) was a Neoplatonic philosopher born in Tyre, Roman Phoenicia [WOW!] during Roman rule...

[ehhh yeah, like Pompeiii out of the ashes ? Phoenicia = Venice = Trading Hubs Raising Out of Ashes of Other Wars, in my ever evolving view...] - see The Prenaissance of the Roman Empyre - fakeowiki

He edited and published The Enneads, the only collection of the work of Plotinus, his teacher.

He wrote original works in the Greek language on a wide variety of topics, ranging from music theory to Homer to vegetarianism. His Isagoge or Introduction, an introduction to logic and philosophy, was the standard textbook on logic throughout the Middle Ages in its Latin and Arabic translations.[3] Porphyry was, and still is, also well-known for his anti-Christian polemics.[4] Through works such as Philosophy from Oracles and Against the Christians (which was banned by Constantine the Great),[5] he was involved in a controversy with early Christians.[6]
wow, cool !

I make also vegetarian recipes, musiversity is music theory made applicable and philosophy and logic is the core of Eye AM Eye Radio aSHIFT. I mean....

"Porphyry was, and still is, also well-known for his anti-Christian polemics."

meaning in those times, no matter when

anti-clerical

well, I totally embrace that stance against religious fauxthority!

have fun exploring more under the Wiki and other links !

You pulled open a purple tunnel of crystalline beauties

purple fosure is an important color in and amongst the Elites, their Royal Animal Farm Cloaking Color, you could even say....

the missing piece from all those Easter Bunny Chocolate Plaster Casts is the phenocrysts, is that porphyry texture, and purple because of our blood, that is MISSING from their prime pieces

those figures "frozen in TIME" allegedly 1900+ years old, yeahsure....

imho showing the Hand, the hoax, the magic trick, the emptiness of (((them)))

I rest my case, like I cannot stress this again, super down to Earth hero, Kevin Keanu Lomax Reeves...