Bastille Day Nice truck attack
|Bastille Day Nice truck attack|
|2016 Nice attack shoes abandoned|
|Official name||2016 Nice truck attack|
|Story Perp/s||Mohamed Lahouaiej-Bouhlel|
This psyop follows a performance pattern that has been used also in the Berlin Christmas market truck attack, 2017 New York City truck attack and others which can be found under the category truck attack psyops.
On the evening of 14 July in Nice, the Bastille Day celebrations on the waterfront Promenade des Anglais, dubbed "Prom'Party" by the city of Nice, drew crowds of 30,000 and included an aerial display by the French Air Force.
The Promenade des Anglais had been closed to traffic and, as in preceding years, a long section including the large hotels had been converted into a pedestrian zone. The customary Bastille Day fireworks display took place between 22:00 and 22:20.
A 19-tonne cargo truck was deliberately driven into crowds of people celebrating Bastille Day on the Promenade des Anglais in Nice, France, resulting in the deaths of 86 people and the injury of 458 others. The driver was Mohamed Lahouaiej-Bouhlel, a Tunisian resident of France. The attack ended following an exchange of gunfire, during which Lahouaiej-Bouhlel was shot and killed by police.
ISIL claimed responsibility for the attack, saying Lahouaiej-Bouhlel answered its "calls to target citizens of coalition nations that fight the Islamic State". On 15 July, François Molins, the prosecutor for the Public Ministry, which is overseeing the investigation, said the attack bore the hallmarks of jihadist terrorism.
On 15 July, French President François Hollande called the attack an act of Islamic terrorism, announced an extension of the state of emergency (which had been declared following the November 2015 Paris attacks) for a further three months, and announced an intensification of French airstrikes on ISIL in Syria and Iraq. France later extended the state of emergency until 26 January 2017. The French government declared three days of national mourning starting on 16 July. Thousands of extra police and soldiers were deployed while the government called on citizens to join the reserve forces.
Mohamed Lahouaiej-Bouhlel was shot dead by the police.
- ABC News: France to 'step up' military action against IS: Hollande http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-07-16/nice-attack-france-mourns-84-victims-of-truck-attack/7634956
- BBC and AFP Headlines Ignore Israeli http://www.takeapen.org/Takeapen/Templates/showpage.asp?DBID=1&LNGID=1&TMID=84&FID=1057
The attacker killed 84 people and injured 434, 52 critically; 25 remained on life support the next day; an 85th person died from injuries three weeks after the attack, and an 86th just over a month after the attack.
The info about the names below are from BBC: https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-36805164
- 56-year-old Frenchman Pierre Hattermann, died on 4 August after failing to recover
- His wife
- and son
- 19 August that another man had died of his injuries. They did not release his name but said that he left behind a wife and two children
- Veronique Lion, 55
- 28-year-old son Michael Pellegrini
- Francois Locatelli, aged 82
- Christiane Locatelli, 78
- Gisele Lion, 63
- Germain Lion, 68
- Paris tobacconist Timothe Fournier, 27, died protecting his heavily pregnant wife, Anais.
- Fatima Charrihi, 60
- Russian student Viktoria Savchenko, 20
- her friend Polina Serebryannikova
- Robert Marchand, a 60-year-old
- Thirty-nine-year-old Rachel Erbs
- Aldjia Bouzaouit, 42
- Emmanuel Grout, 48,
- Sisters Magdalena Chrzanowska(21)
- Marzena Chrzanowska (20),
- American tourists Sean Copeland, 51,
- and his 11-year-old son Brodie Copeland
- American victim was 20-year-old Nicolas Leslie
- Yannis Coviaux, age 4
- 12 years old and her name was Amie.
- Teenager Laura Borla died.
- Laurence Tavet, 49,
- and her seven-year-old grandson Yanis
- David Bonnet, 44, a fish farmer
- Three victims were from Switzerland, officials said. They included Linda Casanova Siccardi, 54,
- and a child
- Olfa Bent Souayah Khalfallah, 31,
- her four-year-old son Killian Merji,
- Bilal Labaoui, 25,
- a mechanic called Mohamed Ben Abdelkader Toukabri who was in his late 50s
- Mino Razafitrimo, 31, from Madagascar
- a 48-year-old father-of-four, Igor Chelechko,
- Nathalia Otto from Kazakhstan
- Roman Ekmaliyan, 56, was a Georgian of Armenian heritage who lived in Belgium.
- (Child 1 here)Two Algerian children and a 70-year-old Algerian woman who was visiting her daughter in Nice were also killed, the country's foreign ministry's spokesman said. According to reports, the woman's name was Ferkous Zahia Rahmouni.
- (Child 2 here)
- Ferkous Zahia Rahmouni
- 29-year-old Saskia S. - Teacher from Berlin
- his student Silan
- and Selma, who are officially registered as missing.
- Armenia's Foreign Ministry has confirmed that one of its nationals was killed. The woman who died shielded her baby with her body.
- Ukraine's minister for foreign affairs confirmed in a tweet that one Ukrainian national died in the attack.
- (Moroccan 1 here) Local media in Nice said two Moroccan people had died in the attack.
- (Moroccan 2 here)
- 14-year-old Laura Borla had died, but this was not confirmed by other media outlets.
- Main List of psyOps
- Death of Celebrity Person
- Space fakery
- Nuke Hoax
- Plane crashes
- Various events