2017 Saint Petersburg Metro bombing
|2017 Saint Petersburg Metro bombing|
|Memorial of flowers at the station Technological Institute|
|Official name||2017 Saint Petersburg Metro bombing|
|Story Perps/s||Akbarzhon Jalilov|
This psyop gained worldwide media presence and is one of a series of similar HRDPAR psyops in Russia that lean on the Islam/Liberalism narrative.
On 3 April 2017, a terrorist attack using an explosive device took place on the Saint Petersburg Metro between Sennaya Ploshchad and Tekhnologichesky Institut stations. Seven people (including the perpetrator) were initially reported to have died, and eight more died later from their injuries, bringing the total to 15.
At least 45 others were injured in the incident. The explosive device was contained in a briefcase. A second explosive device was found and defused at Ploshchad Vosstaniya metro station. The suspected perpetrator was named as Akbarzhon Jalilov, a Russian citizen who was an ethnic Uzbek born in Kyrgyzstan
- Cluesforum - St. Petersburg metro bombings [CF 1]
- USA Today: Russian subway bombing reveals terror vulnerability [MSM 1]
- Telegraph: St Petersburg Metro explosion: CCTV image of suspect emerges after at least 10 killed by 'briefcase' bomb[MSM 2]
- Straitstimes: Russia probes act of terror after st-petersburg metro blast kills 11 injures dozens[MSM 3]
- Crimerussia: Champion of Russia in hand-to-hand fighting is victim of St. Petersburg terrorist attack [MSM 4]
As reported by the Russian Ministry of Health, approximately 50 people were injured, of whom 15 died (seven during the attack, eight later from their injuries). Thirty-nine people were hospitalised, of whom six had critical injuries. Children were among those injured.
We could not find the names of the alleged victims online.
- Main List of psyOps
- Death of Celebrity Person
- Space fakery
- Nuke Hoax
- Plane crashes
- Various events
- Russian subway bombing reveals terror vulnerability
- https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/04/03/saintpetersburg-bombing-casualties-explosion-metro-train/ St Petersburg Metro explosion: CCTV image of suspect emerges after at least 10 killed by 'briefcase' bomb]
- Straitstimes: Russia probes act of terror after st-petersburg metro blast kills 11 injures dozens
- Champion of Russia in hand-to-hand fighting is victim of St. Petersburg terrorist attack