Alberta Train Derailment

Fakeologist.com Forums Suspicious Media Events Alberta Train Derailment

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    JohnnyCluesJohnnyClues

Seems the second thought nowadays for me when the word train is mentioned, I automatically think ” derailment”….maybe that’s what “they” want.
    My question is how many more train derailment in one year does it take to wake up sleepy heads ? I have no punchline yet….

Alberta Train Derailment

Tanker cars on a train carrying propane and oil derailed and caught fire outside of Edmonton on Saturday, forcing the evacuation of a small community.

The derailment caused explosions, through no injuries were reported. Fire and hazmat crews were on the scene, but firefighters have since opted to let the flames burn themselves out.

The train belongs to Canadian National Railway Co. It derailed in Gainford, a village about 90 kilometres west of Alberta’s capital, at around 1 a.m. MT Saturday. The train was en route to Vancouver from Edmonton.

Thirteen tanker cars went off the track, according to Louis-Antoine Paquin, a spokesman for CN. Nine of those are pressurized tank cars filled with liquefied petroleum gas in the form of propane, and three of them are on fire.

Four of the derailed tank cars are loaded with oil and have “no indications of any leaks,” he said. Mr. Paquin would not say to whom the shipment belonged.

“CN will clean this up, remediate any damage,” said Jim Vena, CN’s chief operating officer, at an evening news conference.

My Thoughts on the following Trainwreck
    I have went through many of these train derailments since my awakening, and sadly, this one has suspiciousness written all over it. I was not there, so perhaps something is burning in alberta, but from the pics, and using an open mind, this seems to be just another lame attempt perhaps to pass the pipeline through, they refer to the hoax Lac Megantic, just like how with the school shootings, they refer back to Sandy HOAX. “They” have lied way to many times to be”lie”ve anything from the media…..Like Georgie said….Fool me once…shame on….shame on you….you fool ’em you can’t get fooled again.

In the link below
    There are a few short video on the left side of the article, I made a screenshot of the 4th video called ” their whole backyard lit up: residents recall Alberta derailment ”

I didn’t find much interesting in the other 3 links, but possibly worth the watch.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/national/train-carrying-petroleum-crude-oil-gas-derails-near-edmonton/article14946678/

To Be Continued….

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    JohnnyCluesJohnnyClues

The following link has a few more short videos, take a look at all these short videos, with a critical eye and an open mind…..The second video is 6 minutes and 20 seconds of flames and smoke, very little more.

At the bottom of the link, there is a 3 part news conference, I recommend wearing headphones, due to bad sound quality, and to hear the Fabricated questions being asked.

Controlled burn being conducted at train derailment site west of Edmonton

I happen to notice CN’s logo looked a tad magical

To Be Continued…

Attachments:
    JohnnyCluesJohnnyClues

The last attachment was too big(previous post), but it basically was showing more of “their” magic numbers.. The following attachment may also be too big(still learning), but I will attempt attaching it. But it also refers to more number magic, and the mention of Lac Megantic “tie in”.

The following link has many pics of the “area”,as well, below on the left side of the story, 4 short videos about this story, including a witness interview.

And below that, another video, of the witness(above) filming the “scene”….
    My opinion….For someone who states…

“It was hell. It was absolute, utter hell.”

…You sure are calm filming….Filming “absolute, utter hell” …and why not one shot of your house as you filmed since you tell us it is so damaged?

Also…Glad you got your horses away safely, through absolute utter hell, I can only imagine wrangling some horses in “an absolute utter hell” wouldn’t of been easy, i’m quite sure horses can get spooked quite easily. Next time, please submit the amount of time it took to wrangle the horses.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/edmonton/albertans-remain-out-of-homes-in-wake-of-cn-derailment-1.2127244

JohnnyCluesJohnnyClues

– A short video of a Gainford resident’s interview.

– A Poll ?

– More images of the “area”

http://www.torontosun.com/2013/10/19/cn-train-carrying-crude-oil-derails-in-alta

My apologies for any typos and the few messed up attachments, it isn’t worth my time to redue them now, but will try to remember this lesson.

Attachments:
    JohnnyCluesJohnnyClues

Another Link to the news conference

http://www.edmontonjournal.com/rail+cars+still+burning+Gainford+derailment+site+video/9058265/story.html

From the article –
    ” Jim Vena, CN Rail’s chief operating officer, vowed to look for answers just three months after a train carrying crude oil derailed in Lac-Megantic, Que., killing 47 people. ”

” CN also deployed its own investigators and promised to repair any damage caused by the accident.

“CN will clean this up and remedy any damage and will apply whatever safety lessons are learned,” Vena said. “We will make sure we don’t have any other incidents like this.”

http://www.edmontonjournal.com/rail+cars+still+burning+Gainford+derailment+site+video/9058265/story.html#ooid=JiaXUzZzo14mVneB4wM0j4o70vbKVKTe

JohnnyCluesJohnnyClues
    JohnnyCluesJohnnyClues

Update On This Story ( notice the time the evacuation was lifted )

http://news.ca.msn.com/top-stories/evacuation-order-lifted-near-derailed-alberta-propane-cars-3

Attachments:
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.