CCSS Commom Core State Standards

Fakeologist.com Forums The Big Picture CCSS Commom Core State Standards

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    khammadkhammad
    Participant

There has been a lot of talk about CCSS aka Common Core State Standards.

Why is CCSS part of Fakeology? Because it is being used in ways to dupe the public.

In this Topic, I will discuss what CCSS is and what CCSS isn’t.

Let’s start with what CCSS isn’t. There is this video being passed around which features Charlotte Thomson Iserbyt, who was a Senior Policy Advisor in the Office of Educational Reform and Improvement.

Charlotte Thomson Iserbyt is a whistle blower of sorts, but not on education, on Educational Technology, where she was concerned with wasting funds. It does not say it in the video, but this was the crux of her argument, which is conveniently cut out of the video.

In this video, she is talking about educational changes she heard about in the early 1980’s. In her early books, ‘Back to Basics or …OBE Skinnerian International Curriculum’ 1993, ‘The Deliberate Dumbing Down of America, a Chronology’, 1999, ‘The Deliberate Dumbing Down of America, Revised’, 2011, now where does Charlotte speak of Common Core State Standards.

At the time she made the video, Charlottes whole diatribe was about Reagan-era educational goals, not CCSS.

However, as I read through her journey in education, it feels like Revelation of the Method. Is she getting us ready too accept the future of education?

Among other juicy pieces of inside information she has been privy to, one is that the US government plans to join the USA with the Soviet Union. Really? Was she channeling Alex Jones for this insider tidbit? This shows that Charlotte is also a Scare Mongerer.

Speaking of Alex Jones, here is a video where Alex Jones interviews Charlotte.

Charlotte is not an educator, but a watcher of the educational system and has never been in the classroom.

My inkling is that she is CIA or something like that. She had worked for the State Department for several years, before targeting education. Is she a Social Engineer? Considering her background, and her revelation of the method, this title fit better than Educational Watchdog, which she claims to be.

I know it feels good to say, “Look, Charlotte found out some bad shit that is going down in education.” But in reality, she is not a problem solver, but a problem finder.

In my search for truth, I already know bad shit is going down, but that is not going to help me. Show me some solutions, a way through, a way out.

Below is my guide of sorts, on whether to trust other peoples research or not.

Ultimate Shill Test:

~ Does an author scare the audience and increase stress? Then they are a SHILL

In my own writings, I have noticed that to continue to focus on the evil and the bad is very exhausting. One tires out quite quickly, as we are doing it for free. (Not to be mixed up with exposing the evil or bad in order to find a solution.) However, if I am getting paid to write about a negative subject with no solutions, I have quite a bit more incentive, as probably does Charlotte.

~ Does an author give solutions to reduce stress? Then they are helpful to humanity and I will listen a little longer. (They still might be a shill, but I will have to wait and see what gets dug up)

In conclusion, Charlotte Iserbyt does not give us inside information on CCSS, but instead, muddies the waters of truth = shill.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

K Ham

Tom-DalpraTom Dalpra
    Participant

Ah yes, her. I found her through Alex Jones and was drawn in.

Thanks for that khammad. Putting Iserbyt to bed as a shill.

You said ” Does an author give solutions to reduce stress? Then they are helpful to humanity and I will listen a little longer. ”

You reduce my stress.

DalTampra

khammadkhammad
    Participant

Aw shucks Tom, thanks.

K Ham

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
This entry was posted on by .