January 2015

Fakeologist.com Forums Fakeologist Members January 2015

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    fakeologistFakeologist
    Keymaster

Welcome Frank:

Dear Sir,

I am a 58 year old former school teacher and I live in Australia. Frank Devine is my handle btw.

I’ve been following Fakeologist for a few months now and agree with many of the ideas you discuss and promote on your radio show. I have quitely agreed with the ideas in Sept Clues since, oh I don’t remember now, perhaps 2009 or 2010. The planes part anyway. Shame I didn’t know about the Addendum till last year, as I wasted a few years on a grand Judy Wood goose chase. Anyway, that’s half the fun I guess 🙂

I hope you can approve my membership to the site but whatever, I have to thank you for putting me onto Miles Mathis. Doesn’t it all make sense? The Manson/Tate murders thing esp.

Frank

fakeologistFakeologist
    Keymaster

Welcome Tom Jones:

I prefer not to incriminate myself, I like my anonymity.
    I won’t post anything, unbecoming of a person with great consideration for others.
    I do like to interject a comment on occasion, and I have been around a while.
    my name is from a bottle shaped from wax, filled with kool aid type juice.
    I decided to get my e-mail addresses from an vintage candy website, just because most names were to often taken.
    I like to think at some point I could be a contributor.
    take care,

fakeologistFakeologist
    Keymaster

Tony Carollo:

I spent a few years tracing the 911 victims and seeing who they connected to and even visited one of their houses to see if it was there- it was and it wasn’t. I posted photos, questioning their authenticity and connections of the victims on a forum called 911 Movement, which was taken down. That was before September Clues. There is a blog devoted to discrediting my real name along with a bunch of fake names so I look like I am fake by association to other researchers while being discredited in real life. I am bitter. However, nothing else is interesting. I repeatedlly give people the benefit of the doubt like an idiot so let’s see what happens this time. tony carollo

fakeologistFakeologist
    Keymaster

Eric:

Good day!

My name is Eric. I woke up early 2011 because, prior to then, I was not using the internet. Through my prepping for debates with someone who called himself a militant atheist, I soon found Alex Jones through a search for Aaron Russo due to my affinity for Kent Hovind and his creation seminars which also contained Russo’s Freedom to Fascism as bonus material. It was the Reflections interview that led me to Jones’ line of videos. I then followed Alex for a little while and grew quite a bit, but before long I entered the next phase of understanding which is why I am here now at your fakeologist site.

I am a co-organizer of the FREE group, a western New York-based anti-globalization group. I am proud to be affiliated with the FREE people for a myriad of reasons. FREE stands for Freedom, Rights, Education & Empowerment. The name sums up our mission statement quite well.

I am a friend of Robert Saviola, host of The Robert Saviola Show which airs once a week on WBEN radio930 on the AM dial. I’ve helped to break Saviola out of the left/right paradigm and have hosted 15-20 shows for him while he was out of town. I am not really a radio guy and didn’t know how well I would do, so I used his show to interview Wayne Madsen, Christopher Bollyn, Richard Gage, Richard Mack, John Kane (a local native American with his own radio show) and Katherine Albrecht, all of whom are more than willing to do most of the talking, taking the burden off of my shoulders. I’ve also interviewed FREE group members to help get the group some local recognition and to bring attention to certain projects we were doing at the time.

If I get a chance to host his show again, I would try to land someone who better fits the fakeology mindset, or else I would just do the show myself. I wouldn’t bother with the likes of the list of names I’ve mentioned unless it was to seriously critique their work.

I call “fakery” the final frontier because it is. Fakery IS the truth. The fakeologist mindset is critical to properly understand both current and past events. To be a fakeologist is to exit the rabbit hole in tact; it is to complete the puzzle; to crack the code.

Thank you for reading my brief explanation. I am including the very first radio show I hosted. The topic is about a bomb threat at the Erie County Medical Center and I pretty much point the finger at “authorities”. I made the video as well. Enjoy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FkzgwJ33YXw

xileffilexxileffilex
    Participant

Tell us more about “911 Movement” Tony. It seems somewhat generic in title. Even if a website it taken down, there would be some trace of its existence. I find none. Can you help? What was the homepage of that forum? Which 9/11 victims did you research in depth? September Clues has been around for a few years now – what, about six? What has interested you in the mean time? Thanks.

antipodeanantipodean
    Participant

Hi Felix the ‘9/11 Movement’ forum was set up in 2007, as a result of people seeking refuge from the Loose Change forum, who were being banned for pushing the “No plane theory”
    Here’s a link to Killtown’s forum where he explains his reasoning behind the forum’s closure.
    http://killtown.blogspot.co.nz/search/label/blackmail

It was a pretty good forum, apart from the in fighting between some of the forum’s major personalities.
    There was a shit load of work stored there which sadly seems to be lost for ever.

One great thread there analysed the Hezakhani footage in great detail, when a poster noticed that the Rector building was missing, this lead on to the theorising that the whole 9/11 landscape was CGI.

Hoi & Simon use to post on there as well.
    When the vicsim stuff took off over there during the forum’s last few weeks, the thread relating to it was the most popular thread on the forum, but for some reason some of the leading members over there wouldn’t touch it.

I’ve always thought that the Vicsim postings was the reason behind the forum’s closure a lot of people just couldn’t handle it.

xileffilexxileffilex
    Participant

Ah, got it – this is about all that remains –
    http://web.archive.org/web/20070319231032/http://www.911movement.org/
    Eric’s video doesn’t work.

EricEric

Hi everyone. Sorry that the video I put up in my introduction doesn’t work. Here is the link to watch it on Youtube. If anyone has a suggestion for me as to how to fix the video problem I seem to have, please feel free to contact me at eia712@aol.com. Thanks. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FkzgwJ33YXw

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.