Local Psyops Collection

Fakeologist.com Forums Other PsyOps/Hoaxes Local Psyops Collection

Tagged: 

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    jimbojimbo

A school stabbing of a female student on her prom night at Jonathan Law High School, Milford, CT.
    http://wtnh.com/2014/04/25/lockdown-Jonathan-law-high-school-milford/

A few exerpts:
    “A school nurse and staff attempted to save Sanchez before emergency officials arrived and transported her to Bridgeport Hospital, where she was pronounced dead about 7:40 a.m.”

All this right now, it isn’t real to me,” said Sarah Golden, a friend. “I didn’t know that she was going to die, everyone said that it was just her being strangled and she passed out. No one knew that someone slit her throat.”

It is all around you.
    Even in the very room you are sitting in reading this.
    You can see it when you look out of the window, or when you turn on the TV.
    You can feel it when you go to work. When you go to church.
    When you pay your taxes.
    It is the wool that has been pulled over your eyes to blind you from the truth.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
This entry was posted on by .
jimbo

About jimbo

I once thought the towers were brought down by DEW weapons and turned into powder. I almost bought Dr. Judy Woods book, 'Where Did The Towers Go'? I was researching the nuclear bomb hoax on nukelies.com when it directed me to cluesforum.info. The nuke bomb footage appears to be totally fake. Nuclear power too. Then I played september clues movie and found out that the live footage was fake as well. It was obviously compter generated imagery like they make in Hollywood movies. Plus there was the phoney interviews on the streets with green screen backgrounds and actors telling us the towers fell 'obviously do to structual failure caused by the intense heat of the fires'. And the repeated phrase 'It was just like watching a movie'.