October 2015

Fakeologist.com Forums Fakeologist Members October 2015

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    fakeologistFakeologist
    Keymaster

Welcome Clueseau:

Like many others, my fakery/hoax background starts with 911. That’s the first media incident I questioned. The events of 911 were a “false flag” at first, then years later it turns out even the planes were fake. My introduction to conspiracy theory media was with Art Bell then Alex Jones, though they don’t get into fakery much. Fakeology was the natural next step. Discovering the moon landing was fake sealed the deal. There is an important role for fakeology in keeping the news media at least partially honest in these days of change. So I’ve been keeping up on this topic in my spare time from work slinging many flavors of ice cream.

fakeologistFakeologist
    Keymaster

Welcome Black Dog

Bon Scott, I think it was … that kicked it off for me – then a whole lot of wandering around in the desert, for years [that’s ongoing], drinking strange brews [no more, thank you], luckily I came out of it alive and now seek only the true high – truth! “Age and wisdom” or neither is pretty much how it works. More recently [a few years back] I read, “Rule by Secrecy” by Jim Marrs. And a few more of his books after [currently reading his new one] … then what? The Internet, but please, I don’t like being in front of a computer more than necessary [or on a silly phone, as Eric P. Dollard calls ’em], can’t wait to see what’s next. Surely we’re not done, reduced to a bunch of cranky old men wondering why nobody seems to get anything. Not even sure the average “Fakeologist” does, but hey, only game in town, I’ve noticed, that seems to be attracting some people that get things anyway … maybe? … hopefully.

fakeologistFakeologist
    Keymaster

Welcome Fogs

Hello Ab just typed a long reply and accidental tapped the return button and lost the lot: now I’m kissed off.
    Found fakeologist.com 6-12 months ago via flat earth info been thinking about FE for couple years now. For some time I’ve been de/’re programming weeding out all as much of the nonsense as possible.
    Been reconsidering it all no longer do I accept the nonsense of brainstream academia, media and the dullard zombie common folk
    FE came to me consequently as part of a process of reassesing what I had been lead to believe by those around me even those I love and who love me . And so I continue in the same vein at fakeologist.com.
    I operate without medal name fraud, I recently celebrated 2 years of urine therapy, I am an artist a traveller and a loving human being and I’ve had enough of all the nonsense
    If my grandparents hadn’t sufered ww1-2. Been mediarized and educated/mass literacy the perverts would never have gotten away with this.
    Looking forward to getting involved at fakeologist.com.

fakeologistFakeologist
    Keymaster

Welcome Zalian:

Hi Ab

I am a 28 year old 3d artist from Norway.

I woke up to “conspiracies/fakery/whatever you wanna call it” about 5 years ago, while researching Spaceships for some game art i was doing at the time.
    At first i just wanted to get a handle on what the crazy ufo people belived so i could make more realistic art, and i listened to some coast to coast shows on youtube (hey i was new ok :P) a few turned into alot of them, and it i actually started warming up to subjects like this, and i started listening to conspiracy radio when i was working every day.

I guess the brainwashing never hit me 100%, i was never aboard the mainstream 9/11 train completely, or even the moon landings for that matter.
    but like everyone in the sleeping majority, i just didnt think about it that hard, and moved on to other things.

Fast forward to a few years ago when i started devouring conspicary talk radio, i felt like i finally could be “ME” in my quiet mind while working.

after a while i started tireing of coast to coast, and started branching out to other venues, listening to a little bit of everything.

At this point i probably went trough every single conspiracy, bigfoot, anunaki, cia, masons, the lot (even reptilliians),
    and i think its fair to say ive listened to almost every major radiohost/conspiracy guy out there.

And you know as well as i do that when you have been exposed to everything, you can start reeling back and sorting the stuff out.

i would say ive been in this sorting out phase for about 2 years now, and i feel like i got a good handle on things.

Also a sideeffect of what i do, is that i notice fake images alot faster than most people, since i know what to look for (when it comes to digital enchancement anyway, im as clueless as anyone when it comes to the old school analogue fakery)

And just recently i’ve been trying very hard to find a real image of a satelite in space that isnt 3d (so far no luck :P)

Before hitting the big old “register” button like i just did, i have of course spendt the last months listening to every single thing you and others have posted around here. And i feel like i share the “fakeologist” mindset on alot of subjects (not all ofcourse, but in general i agree with around 80%).

You probably noticed i didnt put my real name (no idea how your site works with google) and i dont want my name to pop up on “fringe” sites when employers will google me in the future (in my profession it is a given they google for your portfolio and artwork).

you probably also noticed my first name is in my email adress aswell as my year of birth. (but that is a fairly common name in Norway so not to worried).
    When it comes to my last name though, i can probably give it to you confidentially if its absolutely required.
    If not, i hope i gave you the information you needed, and ill be happy to join you over at fakeologist.com

(i can also join audiochats, if you at some point want me to. *disclaimer* i dont have anything resembling a radio voice :P)

fakeologistFakeologist
    Keymaster

Welcome Braindamaged:

Ok, well, I’m a fellow from Ontario, I have a few posts over at Clues forum under Edgewaters. I don’t post a lot, I don’t do a lot of research, and I don’t have some resume from years of research or activism or anything – I’m just a regular guy. I keep my eyes open, and sometimes have a small input here and there.

On the other hand I have a keen eye for detail and a different mind than most, and I can say with confidence that I have been, if not aware, then at least suspicious since very early childhood. I think when I realized that the skyline backdrop behind news anchors was fake, I started to wonder what else was fake. The old video logo for the Ontario Educational Communications Authority (which is frankly terrifying, see: http://tinyurl.com/pc3v4ff ) convinced me something was not above board with television at a very early age.

Fakeologist has a bit more of a Canadian connection than Clues – something I’ve been looking for ever since the hoax at the War Memorial.

fakeologistFakeologist
    Keymaster

Welcome Grav:

I’m grav. I post defenses of non-round earth at Conspiracy Outpost and Lunatic Outpost, sometimes on GLP when I’m not banned.
    I don’t skype, avoid facebook even though everyone tells me to look at their pics.
    I have made my own files and folders of alternate cosmology, so that I can find details to use in my posts. I have “satellite” service with a whopping 10 mb a month. I can watch a few videos. Even the better ones can’t help me when I discuss FE. I need TEXT, not videos. And photographs. My main source of information is the IFERS site and The Modern Gnostic. I have not added your site to my sources list but will probably do that even if I don’t join your board.
    I want to spread the word. The written word. Videos are OK for some people. We need more than videos. We need well-reasoned proofs and evidence to convince the hardheads who don’t understand that oceans can not exist on a sphere earth. That’s my line. I use it everywhere. Gravity causes water to seek its own level. Where is the Pacific level? Then the shills tell me “level” relates to the earth’s center. In other words, a curved world is actually level.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.