The Origin of the Third Eye Symbol

Fakeologist.com Forums The Big Picture The Origin of the Third Eye Symbol

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Tom-DalpraTom Dalpra
    Participant

I’m constantly amazed by things I didn’t know. Things that are there, right in front of me. In the middle of my thinking. Right there in my head…

I’m talking about the origin of the third eye symbol. The real third eye. Everyone has one. The pineal gland. It has a lens and a retina and is shaped like an eye. It sits right in the middle between your eyes at the foot of the brain stem.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pineal_gland

I only just became fully aware of that an hour ago. That fact alone surprises me. It feels to me that this has surely been played down. This seems very interesting and quite revealing I think.

Sure thing, I know loads of people will just say ‘Oh, I knew about the pineal gland being the third eye’etc, but I didn’t. And coming to it so late it feels to me is evidence in itself that the pineal gland and it’s relevance have been deliberately played down.

‘We only use such and such a percentage of our brain’ – ‘If we could use our whole brain’ etc…mmm yes…

The third eye, is not exclusive to any group or body. We ALL have one. The Egyptian elites knew about the pineal gland, the third eye. They used it and the principle of it, to rule it looks like to me. Have things really changed?

In looking at pineal gland pictures I was struck by how much like a mushroom cloud( pfff) a brain and stem look.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

DalTampra

Tom-DalpraTom Dalpra
    Participant

We have a third eye. They bullshit to our third eye.
    To our other eye! Our minds eye. The gland that controls our dreams and emotional attachments.

DalTampra

khammadkhammad
    Participant

I like Lenon Honor’s take on our third eye. He says:

who told you that it was closed. What experiences in your life has shown you that your third eye was closed?

Your third eye is your bio-spiritual interface and we all have it, naturally, and that it is always open.

All those experts/websites that show you complicated ways to ‘open’ your third eye, are actually telling you to assume that your third eye is closed, and that if you don’t make time to do the complicated procedure to open it, your 3rd eye will just stay closed.

Conditioned to believe: Your 3rd eye is closed (need help to open it)

Reality: Your 3rd eye has always been open (no one can take your spirituality/connection to the universe from you)

This is a brilliant mini-psyop to have us give over control to experts and to limit our self-actualization.

See “Deep in the Garden of Consciousness” by Lenon Honor. Or google Lenon Honor Third eye.

Attachments:

K Ham

Tom-DalpraTom Dalpra
    Participant

Excellent. Thanks khammad. That makes a lot of sense.

Having just come to this, I’m trying to get my head round it -ahem.

Please excuse my perhaps loose, formative, thinking but I’m seeing something like this:- Thousands of years ago elite Egyptian scientists dissected a head and found the minds eye. They found a gland in the brain which had a lens, cornea and retina. They found the third eye. They didn’t tell the public as that would be giving the game away. They had an edge.

They knew the secret of the third eye.

With a lot of time and the ‘development’ of civilisation, the spread of literature, knowledge, inevitably led to a better understanding of the brain by the masses.

By 1630, someone was really talking about it. This regarding Descartes from Wiki:-

– ‘Descartes in his Passions of the Soul and The Description of the Human Body suggested that the body works like a machine, that it has material properties. The mind (or soul), on the other hand, was described as a nonmaterial and does not follow the laws of nature. Descartes argued that the mind interacts with the body at the pineal gland. This form of dualism or duality proposes that the mind controls the body, but that the body can also influence the otherwise rational mind, such as when people act out of passion. Most of the previous accounts of the relationship between mind and body had been uni-directional.
    Descartes suggested that the pineal gland is “the seat of the soul”; for several reasons. First, the soul is unitary, and unlike many areas of the brain the pineal gland appeared to be unitary (though subsequent microscopic inspection has revealed it is formed of two hemispheres). Second, Descartes observed that the pineal gland was located near the ventricles. He believed the cerebrospinal fluid of the ventricles acted through the nerves to control the body, and that the pineal gland influenced this process. Sensations delivered by the nerves to the pineal, he believed, caused it to vibrate in some sympathetic manner, which in turn gave rise to the emotions and caused the body to act. Cartesian dualism set the agenda for philosophical discussion of the mind–body problem for many years after Descartes’ death.’ –

So the Egyptian rulers apparently suggest the great importance and so did Descartes, the father of modern philosophy.

But the clincher for me is the ”Eye of Horus” It appears clearly based around that area of the brain where the pineal gland is. IE – the Eye of Horus IS showing the pineal gland – the so-called ‘third-eye’.

That, surely says a lot. That’s a very specific thing to have lied about…

Wikipedia gives it no mention. It’s said to be THE MARKINGS AROUND THE EYE OF A FALCON!! Hello! Haha! What a total travesty. That’s ridiculous.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eye_of_Horus

I’ll attach the picture again for reference.
    To me it seems so obvious that this is a big, telling, omission.

Attachments:

DalTampra

Tom-DalpraTom Dalpra
    Participant

khammad said: ‘This is a brilliant mini-psyop to have us give over control to experts and to limit our self-actualization’.

‘mini-psyop’ -I’d say it’s quite a big -ancient -and on-going deception khammad or was that your wry style?

‘to limit our self-actualization’ – absolutely.

DalTampra

knagjakknagjak
    Participant

A lot of attention to this is growing lately, love hearing discussions and research done on it too.

All these representation of the third eye have been drip fed to us over our lives like it was some object outside our bodies that represented a culture or whatever we thought. Seems we became extremely vulnerable to all the outside entity’s that we let in. Whether by perception of everything, what we give our attention too, how we act. It’s like it’s been poisoned. This road to truth with eventually, hopefully restore it.

Fires up the DMT spirit molecule and spirituality awareness.

khammadkhammad
    Participant

Tom, You are absolutely right. This psyop is not mini at all. It spans centuries. I was thinking in terms of one part of a whole bunch of control mechanisms.

Keeping humans from their true potential achieves several goals: we don’t rise up against our rulers as we don’t feel worthy, rulers get to keep their secrets as we are now not clever enough to find them, and the status quo remains.

By the way, there is still a set of Egyptian hieroglyphs that cannot be translated. I always wondered if that was on purpose? Or perhaps we need our third eye to understand it.

K Ham

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.