The Grandmother of School Shootings

Fakeologist.com Forums Other PsyOps/Hoaxes The Grandmother of School Shootings

Viewing 4 posts - 81 through 84 (of 84 total)
  • Author
    Blue MoonBlue Moon

Just stumbled upon this- http://www.chartword.com/2015/02/stanley-kubricks-faked-death-and-911.html -I don’t know anything about who this poster is but he’s obviously been reading the same stuff we Fake/Clues people have been reading- He claims Kubrick “directed” JFK and Jr. and 911- I’m sticking with Frankenheimer because Kubrick wasn’t an international sensation yet- He hadn’t really proven himself- I’ll give him 911, though, but I think his protege Spielberg did most of the spade work- 911 is too indescreet for Kubrick alone but its big and loud and messy like Spielberg’s War of the Worlds- Plus, Kubrick never really worked with CGI- He did everything organic-

Tom-DalpraTom Dalpra
    Participant

Fascinating stuff.

Nice to see Calcified Lies ( and Clues ) given a nod there on the ‘chartwood’ link.

Movie ‘2001’.
    fd

Post 9/11 clean up:
    ds

Set design.

It’s a bit like looking at the rocket on the launch pad of Fritz Lang’s 1929 film Frau Im Mond.
    hg

And then forward 40 years to 1969
    fd

Same set!

DalTampra

NemesisNemesis

Or even Oliver Stone whose currently filming Snowdon with Nic Cage (Again) 🙄

Blue MoonBlue Moon

Forgot about Stone- Yes, he’s a much better candidate- Which picture is “real” and which is from his movie?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 4 posts - 81 through 84 (of 84 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.