BBC Match of the Day – what's all this then?

Fakeologist.com Forums Other PsyOps/Hoaxes BBC Match of the Day – what's all this then?

Viewing 20 posts - 101 through 120 (of 270 total)
  • Author
    Tom-DalpraTom Dalpra
    Participant

HEYSEL STADIUM 29TH MAY 1985
    39 dead 600 injured.

heys

If Hillsborough was a fake event, which it seems to me at this point, it very much was, then a look back at The Heysel Disaster would seem only natural.

Here we have another major football catastrophe involving Liverpool supporters and crushing, from four years before, that may shed light on what happened in Sheffield.

It was a very big match. The European Cup final. The biggest club competition in Europe. Liverpool versus Juventus. Juventus, ‘The Old Lady’ of Italian football had never won it before.
    Here’s winkipedia:

heys wall

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heysel_Stadium_disaster

Heysel Stadium in Belgium was old, decrepit and literally crumbling. Both clubs had asked UEFA to change grounds as they thought Heysel inadequate, but UEFA held firm.

39 seems to be one of those numbers.
    “The numbers 3, 7, 9, 11, 13, 33, 39 Any multiple of these numbers have special meaning to the Illuminati. Notice that the Bilderberg Group has core of 39 members who are broken into 3 groups of 13 members in each group. Notice that the core of 39 answers to the 13 who make up the Policy Committee. Take special notice that the 13 members of the Policy Committee answer to the Round Table of Nine. You know that the original number of states in the United States of America was 13. The Constitution has 7 articles and was signed by 39 members of the Constitutional Convention.”
    http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/atlantean_conspiracy/atlantean_conspiracy39.htm

After the wall collapsed it apparently took 40 minutes before a stretcher arrived. People improvised stretchers with parts of fencing. That sounds familiar.

This accident happened before the game. I remember that in England live coverage began after it had happened, so the distressing pictures we saw were ‘recorded’. This didn’t happen live on Tv in England at least.

Rather like the Ibrox disaster we have pictures of lifeless bodies sprawled on the ground for all to see.
    When you look at those pictures, it seems very real. But was it? With what we now know, questions have to be asked about Heysel.

– How engineered was it, if at all, and if so, why?
    Was it contrived to work in concert with the Hillsborough event, four years later?

I found this take interesting from the ‘Award Winning’ online magazine (?) Anfield Wrap, as to the reaction in Italy.

One real mystery surrounding Heysel is that the tragedy is even more of a taboo in Turin.
    Go on to the Italian club’s official website in search of a tribute and you will struggle to find anything beyond 106 words within a 645-word article called “Juventus wins everything”, a tribute to their successes in the 1970s and 1980s.
    Of the club’s first European Cup triumph in 1985, it says: “The long-awaited success in Europe ’s highest accolade was tainted with sadness” … “Something unexplainable happened …. and 39 innocent victims lost their lives. Football, from that moment, would never be the same again.”

http://www.theanfieldwrap.com/2013/05/what-about-justice-for-heysel/…

DalTampra

xileffilexxileffilex
    Participant

I’m a bit busy for analysis at the mo, but I’ll bookmark these St John Ambulance statements:
    http://hillsborough.independent.gov.uk/browse/by-contributor/st-john-ambulance/st-john-ambulance-hillsborough-tragedy-statements-by-members-of-sja/perpage/20/page/1.html

plus

Doctors at the ground and the 30 St John’s Ambulance staff present come on to the pitch to assist the injured.

At 3.15pm, a St John’s ambulance enters the pitch and positions itself by pens 3 and 4 – forty-fiur ambulances begin to arrive at the ground, but they are told that fans are fighting and only one more makes it onto the pitch. There is no call for doctors or nurses over the PA until 3.30pm.

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/criminal-investigation-hillsborough-disaster-look-6422691

Tom-DalpraTom Dalpra
    Participant

Just as an aside. I was quite amused and mildly amazed recently on taking my first-aid refresher course, to find that mouth-to-mouth is a thing of the past. All you need to do nowadays, is pump the chest. The mouth-to-mouth bit has been found to be completely worthless.

So any pressing of mouths at Hillsborough was worthless. All people needed to be doing to save lives at that point was to pound rhythmically on the chests of the victims as hard as they could. Breaking ribs at that point is actually a sign that you’re doing it properly.

—————————————–

On Hillsborough, it’s articles like this that really suggest to me that the whole thing was fake. It’s a witness statement(supposedly) from someone called Gary Burns on a dedicated Hillsborough Disaster perpsite, sorry website.
    Gary was there on the day, in pen 4, and gives his ‘graphic’ first-hand account. He conveniently ‘remembers it as if it was yesterday’.

http://www.contrast.org/hillsborough/history/gary.shtm

It doesn’t seem natural at all.
    His attention to detail years later is just too good to be true.

By the time he says he went back to ‘school’ on the Monday, he’d lost me.
    He was doing his A Levels. He wasn’t at school. We don’t call that school.
    College, yes, but not school.

Whatever, I don’t believe you for a second, Gary Burns.

DalTampra

xileffilexxileffilex
    Participant

Funnily enough, I came across a bit of mouth-to-mouth after following this weird story which I just don’t understand.
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-23585195

Charlotte Hennessy, from Flintshire, says there is strong evidence her father James might have been one of the 41 victims who could have been saved. She is trying to find the St John Ambulance worker who helped him on the pitch ahead of a new inquest….”It’s quite important to me and to my dad’s inquest that he is a person who tried to help save my dad’s life,” she said.

“He knows what happened during that time on the pitch, the decision that was made to take my dad to the gym….Evidence covering the response by the emergency services after this time was not heard.

[August 2013]
    Where is the evidence for that act? I don’t see it anywhere.

“It’s really important we track him down because, until the Independent Panel report, we didn’t know at all how he’d got from pen 3 to the gymnasium. “We now know that my dad was tended to by a police officer at first and then, when he opened his eyes, a St John’s Ambulanceman arrived and together they gave him heart massage and mouth-to-mouth resuscitation.

During the mouth-to-mouth, there was a distinctive incident that the St John’s Ambulance worker would not have forgotten.

What on earth does that mean? The transport of people on advertising boards and into the gymnasium, in particular, Mr Hennessy, allegedly, is recorded in this statement by PC John Michael Pashley, aged 25.

Click to access SYP000007530001.pdf

It’s quite an interesting document, with some emotive passages.

Ah, that’s where all the bodies are going, the gynmasium, a handy temporary mortuary…where PC Pashley is assigned the body of Hennessy, along with a redacted PC [Hmmmm] where the body stayed for 13 hours before being moved to the mortuary…. [Hmmmm]

Death was certified by a Dr Byne at 4:09PM the previous day, so Pashley writes. Actually it’s Dr Andrew Jolyon Byrne, who just happened to be a spectator, along with other car loads of football mad doctors and GPs, apparently [hmmm] Byrne arrive with Dr Diane Griffiths and Dr Caroline Altoft and a Mr Anthony Smith, who might be a consultant, or anybody for that matter….
    Another car load consists of

Click to access HOM000038480001.pdf

Dr Ian Roberts Dr Arthur Crawford, Dr Naderassen Curpen [9 bodies] + Roberts’ son.

This is all starting to look like an “exercise” gone live to me. Byrne’s statememt is very “offcial narrativese” Byrne certifies 16 bodies, including that of Hennessy.

Altoft turns up in the Gym, activity unspecified, Dr Griffiths and “Smith” have cleared off to the car, they all meet up and drive home. Like you do after a match. OK.
    THe last statement is from Dr Matthew James Bull,a local Radiologist regstrar, who prounced 20 people dead,in the company of yet another football-mad GP, a Dr Allan Redgrave [14 bodies].

Click to access SYP000068580001.pdf

http://hillsborough.independent.gov.uk/repository/SYP000068580001.html

You just have to see what the medical profession in Boston covered up to know what’s possible.

xileffilexxileffilex
    Participant

listen to the audio from

Apr 14, 2014 17:39
    Gareth O’Leary and Neil Fitzmaurice
    http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/hillsborough-disaster-documentary-air-bbc-6988493
    Hmmmm
    Also an audio from Grobbelaar.

Tom-DalpraTom Dalpra
    Participant

Neil Fitzmaurice – Actor comedian and professional liar.

Liverpool Echo comedian of the year 1996
    For two years he was drive time presenter on Liverpool Radio City 96.7
    nm

Are these 96’s really attention to detail? I’d suggest they probably are.
    ”In 1998, the company was bought out by EMAP Radio (now Bauer Radio), who integrated City Gold into their Magic network of stations by renaming it Magic 1548, and renamed the main station back to a modern version of its original name, as Radio City 96.7, the name it still uses currently.”
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radio_City_96.7

Regardless of these 96’s, Fitzmaurice’s success appears far from coincidental and directly linked to his connection to Hillsborough. He’s another groomed and controlled actor in the big play. His success contrived, in return for continuing to promote the big lie of Hillsborough throughout his career. Perfect.

In this, we see how the whole media charade is perpetuated.

As Fitzmaurice says in the audio, he’s gone through his story countless times.
    That’s part of your job, mate isn’t it?

NEIL FITZMAURICE – HILLSBOROUGH BULLSHITTER

fitz

Gareth O’Leary is less of an old pro. His testimony is quite pathetic. ‘We lost the use of legs and arms’.
    He’s a very weak witness.

Then Bruce Grobbelar. Bruce Grobbelar? What you mean the exposed football cheat? ”He and his co-defendants were cleared in November 1997. Grobbelaar later sued The Sun for libel and was awarded £85,000. The Sun appealed, and the case was eventually taken to the House of Lords where it was found that, though the specific allegations had not been proved, there was adequate evidence of dishonesty. The Lords slashed his award to £1, the lowest libel damages possible under English law, and ordered him to pay The Sun’s legal costs, estimated at £500,000.” – wiki

It’s telling that he was exposed in this way and yet no-one thinks football is fixed. Grobbelar is a Liverpool legend. He’s even said he’d like to go back and manage them someday!
    Considering he’s been exposed as a cheat and a liar then I’d suggest he might be the perfect man for the job.

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/hillsborough-disaster-documentary-air-bbc-6988493

DalTampra

xileffilexxileffilex
    Participant

I’m still waiting for some testimony which sounds genuine and convincing.
    I think that “gymnasium” is worth exploring. A controlled environment. People are seen lying down on pitch. Emotive removal of advertising hoardings. Faces covered. Taken to gym. Hordes of doctors who had suddenly taken an interest in Liverpool away matches turn up, plus some young PCs. Paperwork completed. And what did all the tens of thousands of spectators in the crowd really see? The gymnasium has a direct parallel with the Boston Marathon tent where all the “victims” there were taken for a [wheelchair] ride for no medical reason: the medical profession were complicit in that drill. Another parallel was the single ambulance which ambled up to the finish line, with rows and rows of them parked up elsewhere. The similarities are uncanny.

Tom-DalpraTom Dalpra
    Participant

ABSURD WITNESS STATEMENT
    knee
    A harrowing photograph from Hillsborough showing a young lad who hurt his knee a bit.

I found this witness account from a Paul Cunningham and I had to post it’s among the more stupid ones I’ve read.

”As it neared kick off, I found I was having great difficulty breathing, not being able to expand my chest, so I ended up sucking in air to breathe. By this time there was a lot of moaning, the screams had died out.

I was trapped from about waist deep with arms and legs and bodies. I looked to my right where the man who was unconscious was and saw he was lying on his back, his eyes wide open with just the whites of his eyes showing, his eyes having rolled backwards. I thought the man was dead at this point and I leant over, pinched his nose, tilted his head back and tried to give him the kiss of life.

After a while I lent up, slapped him across the face to try and get some response, but was unable to do so. I remember looking around and behind me and I could see there were about seven policemen standing around not doing anything.

I screamed at one policeman to help me saying “get this guy out, I think he’s dead”.

WHAT??? It seems that he’s saying this all went on while he was still in the stand.

Not only did Paul apparently try and give ( the now agreed useless) mouth to mouth while still crushed and without air himself, but he then ‘lent back and slapped’ the bloke.

Good work Paul, you’ve made it into the top ten of dumb-aass , totally unbelievable witness statements from Hillsborough.

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2012/09/12/hillsborough-tragedy-witness-statements_n_1877775.html

DalTampra

Tom-DalpraTom Dalpra
    Participant

THE YOUNGEST VICTIM OF THE 66 DEAD AT IBROX WAS A 9 YEAR OLD FROM LIVERPOOL!

Similarities between Boston and Hillsborough absolutely xileffilex, now what about that little nugget from the crush at Ibrox in 1971?

Here’s a couple of witness accounts from Ibrox:

There were so many harrowing tales. Eye-witness John Dawson was among the injured. He said: “When the barrier gave way I was carried along a passageway for 20 yards with three people on top of me and at least three underneath.”
    Another survivor of Staircase 13 was Robert Black. He said: “There was so much pressure from behind me that I was tossed down on top of others. People were on the ground and I was tossed over them. I was just carried forward by the surge.”

The other nugget I found on revisiting Ibrox was this little story. Remember
    it was when the Rangers striker Stein scored the equalising goal that the surge happened.

One woman was among the fatalities. Margaret Ferguson, an 18-year-old from Maddiston near Falkirk, had made a doll for the baby daughter of Rangers centre-forward Stein – the man who scored the late equaliser – and had delivered it to his home just before Christmas.

Makes yer heart bleed doesn’t it?

http://www.rangers.co.uk/club/history/ibrox-disasters

DalTampra

xileffilexxileffilex
    Participant

I think this account from Hillsborough surpasses that….
    http://www.theguardian.com/football/2009/mar/15/hillsborough-disaster-survivors

I don’t know where to start with it…unbelievable from start to finish.

One minute:

I had been crushed on that terrace for over half an hour. I was exhausted, and stiff with shock.

then, shortly afterwards…

After escaping through the gate in that fence, I carried two people across a football pitch to a gym that had become a mortuary. One was barely alive when, along with six or seven other fans, I picked him up off the grass and laid him on an advertising hoarding. By the time we had run the length of the left wing, he was dead. We went back for another: there was a row of bodies by the goal-line. Help yourself, the police seemed to be saying. We kicked another board over, but as it lay flat on the ground a policeman walked over and stood on it. “You can’t just vandalise the stadium,” he said. So we picked up this lad by his arms and legs. As we ran his big, heavy body along, bumping his head on the grass in the vain hope of reviving him, I gazed down at the little ring of blue marks now swelling round his belly, like a baby’s footprints.

Wow, almost crushed to death, then springs into gear to do all that…
    [Adrian Tempany is the writer]
    And our ambulance man from the Isle of Bute, Tony Edwards has a driver!! Which is why he is the only ambulance man there, but keeps talking about “us” or “we”.

The Taylor inquiry was told my ambulance never got on to the pitch: it would’ve contradicted evidence given in another case. But I was there, in the police CCTV videos.

Weird that…
    especially interesting is the section about Kevin Williams, the kiss of life from off-duty PC Derek Bruder, seen at 0:18 in the BBC footage:
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-22566230

At 1:29 in the footage, the BBC acknowledges three ambulances on the pitch – red, yellow and chequered striped sides, as already noted here.

In 1991 Dr Iain West, a leading pathologist (he’d worked on the King’s Cross fire, the Brighton bombing and the Clapham rail crash), looked into Kevin’s case for me. The inquest had ruled that Mr Bruder had mistaken Kevin’s pulse for his dead body twitching. But Dr West told me that a body simply won’t twitch from 3.15 to 3.37, so at that point Mr Bruder must have been dealing with a live body. From the autopsy report and post-mortem photographs, Dr West concluded that Kevin hadn’t died of traumatic asphyxia, but of neck injuries, which closed down his airways. (Dr Carey *, the pathologist who worked on the Soham murders, was of the same opinion.) Kevin, and others who died, could have been saved, he said. A tracheotomy (a quick incision into the windpipe), or even the insertion of a rubber tube down the throat, would’ve reopened Kevin’s airways. An ambulance attendant would have known how to perform a tracheotomy. But the police wouldn’t let the ambulances on to the pitch.

[* Nat Carey]

What do you make of this “letter”?

Click to access FAM000000370001.pdf

It masquerades as a letter from an uneducated woman – incongrous spelling mistakes, like docter, wheather,sincerely realy etc. yet is professionally typed and writes lines such as “I have seen visual evidence…” I think it’s concocted to fit the narrative. It just doesn’t look right.

Blog here:

About For Justice

Forensic Pathologists

Kevin Daniel Williams

etc…

“off-duty fireman”

Several survivors’ stories in the same YouTube stream:
    https://www.youtube.com/user/MikeNicholsonVideos

xileffilexxileffilex
    Participant

Small non-footie rabbit hole:
    THere is a serious paucity of images of the Clapham Rail crash
    They’re all here:

The crash site was easily sealed off, quite secluded really.

It was a surreal sight, like a massive film set.
    Ooops…
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-25331840

http://www.bournemouthecho.co.uk/news/10872278._I_will_never_forget____remembering_the_Clapham_rail_disaster_25_years_on/

Dec 1: “because of the previous night’s disruption. Mark I carriages have to be used instead of the newer, safer Mark III.”

Twenty-two of the people killed were from Dorset and the New Forest.

“Up to 35 people have died” [spot on…]
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/onthisday/hi/dates/stories/december/12/newsid_2547000/2547561.stm

Is there a list of names? Some are in the Bouremouth artice, but I can’t find one for the moment.

Tom-DalpraTom Dalpra
    Participant

It’s another interesting event to explore xileffilex, but on this thread? Bradford was an entirely appropriate detour, but surely ‘Trains’ is another topic? Boys will be boys, football and trains…

I’m far from a stickler for order, but I think this thread is worth keeping a football one. I’ll copy and paste Clapham into a new thread, when I get round to it and give my twopence. With what we know etc…

I’ve really appreciated and been amused by your and psyopticon’s input on this . I really hope I don’t appear too precious or pedantic, but I think this thread is quite profound. Hillsborough, Bradford, Heysel and Ibrox have rarely if ever been talked about in these terms, as far as I’m aware. I think it’s quite a revelation. I’m sure people have had their suspicions but I haven’t read it before.

DalTampra

Tom-DalpraTom Dalpra
    Participant

It was only when I watched this documentary regarding the Ibrox hoax (which I’m now comfortable calling it), that this whole thread tied together and the agenda became clearer to me.

The Masons. The stone masons.These are the people that built the Churches. That’s where the Masons come from.

1902 Ibrox – A stand collapsed 25 dead -‘The stand at the time consisted of wooden terracing supported by a steel girder frame. Following the accident such frameworks were discredited, and replaced throughout the United Kingdom by terracing supported by earthworks or reinforced concrete’.

1971 -Ibrox -66 dead – ”The 1971 disaster led to a huge redevelopment of the Ibrox ground, spearheaded by the then-manager Willie Waddell, who visited Borussia Dortmund’s Westfalenstadion for inspiration. After three years’ reconstruction work – three quarters of the ground being replaced by modern all-seater stands”. This was effectively the first all-seater stadium in the United Kingdom.

1985 – Heysel with the crumbling walls – ”Heysel Stadium continued to be used for hosting athletics for almost a decade, but no further football matches took place in the old stadium. In 1994, the stadium was almost completely rebuilt as King Baudouin Stadium. On 23 August 1995 the new stadium welcomed the return of football to Heysel in the form of a friendly match between Belgium and Germany. It then hosted (for the first time since the tragedy) a major European final on 8 May 1996.”

1985 -Bradford – As well as a complete rebuild of Valley Parade, the inquiry into the disaster, chaired by Sir Oliver Popplewell and known as the Popplewell Inquiry, led to the introduction of new legislation to improve safety at the UK’s football grounds. Among the main outcomes of the inquiry were the banning of new wooden grandstands at all UK sports grounds, the immediate closure of other wooden stands deemed unsafe.

1989 – Hillsborough – After Hillsborough and The Taylor report there was the move to all-seater stadia nationwide.

The Masons built the churches…football stadiums are modern day churches.
    These events are about rebuilding on the same spot. Same old drill. It’s big power just revamping itself and staying where it is.

Enjoy this exercise in lying with it’s numerous give-away signs.
    One of more diligent liars here is a man called David Mason. How appropriate.

DalTampra

xileffilexxileffilex
    Participant

Sorry Tom – it was just reading some of those familiar pathologists’ names who are called upon whenever anything “strange” occurs: the Soham and Kings Cross incidents to name but two. I’m now going to plough through the Ibrox case. This thread is riveting, like a Diana or Moon Landing thread. Get the official narrative out their quickly through tame and controlled media with selective photos and video. Job done, almost. So difficult then to delete all and insert….but we have come to recognise the tell-tale signs of a psy-op. Nowadays plastic water bottles would be everywhere for victims and “first responders” in modern exercises or drills gone live.

Tom-DalpraTom Dalpra
    Participant

Mmmm…indeed, ‘riveting’ xileffilex,

We’ve built a ‘stone-wall’ case on a couple of counts, I think. No need to apologise.

‘Penalty! Refferrreee!!!’

———————————-
    Back to Liverpool and Hillsborough.
    This is enlightening from Maat on the Boston thread at CLUESFORUM.info: ”

It makes sense when you see who the owners of it all are:

Boston-psyop-Fenway-Sports-Group.jpg
    Fenway Sports Group (FSG) is an American sports investment company. It is the parent company of Major League Baseball’s Boston Red Sox and Premier League football club Liverpool F.C..

FSG was founded in 2001 as New England Sports Ventures when John W. Henry joined forces with Tom Werner, Les Otten, The New York Times Company and other investors to successfully bid for the Red Sox. NESV formally announced its name change to Fenway Sports Group in March 2011.[1]

In addition to owning the Red Sox and Liverpool F.C., the Boston-based limited liability company also owns the home stadiums for both teams (Fenway Park and Anfield) and Fenway Sports Management (which in turn owns the Salem Red Sox of the Class A Carolina League, a minor league baseball franchise), plus 80 percent of the New England Sports Network and 50 percent of Roush Fenway Racing, a NASCAR team.

And

WEEI is a sports radio station in Boston, Massachusetts, that broadcasts on 850 kHz from a transmitter in Needham, Massachusetts, and is owned by Entercom Communications and operated by The Walt Disney Company, ESPN Radio’s majority owner, under a local marketing agreement. Studios are located in Brighton, Massachusetts. The station currently broadcasts programming from ESPN Radio; until October 4, 2012, the station aired a highly-rated locally-produced sports talk format, which is now heard on WEEI-FM (93.7 FM).[2]

Plus:
    Major League Baseball Advanced Media, L.P. is a limited partnership of the club owners of Major League Baseball based in New York City and is the internet and interactive branch of the league. The company operates the official web site for the league and the thirty Major League Baseball club web sites via MLB.com, which draws four million hits per day. The site offers news, standings, statistics, and schedules, and subscribers have access to live audio and video broadcasts of most games. The site also employs reporters, with one assigned to each team for the season and others serving more general beats. MLB Advanced Media also owns and operates MLB Radio and BaseballChannel.TV.

Robert Bowman, president and CEO of MLBAM indicated in May 2012 that MLBAM generates around $620 million dollars a year in revenue.

Nuff said, eh :rolleyes:
    Maat
    Moderator”

The Red Sox were World Champions post Boston. Liverpool are 6/4 against to win their 1st title in nearly a 1/4 of a century on the 25th anniversary of the Hillsborough disaster. It’s the same crew.

The Red Socks and Liverpool…Maat posted that 30th May 2013. You would have got good odds the double. Hey, it hasn’t happened yet…

A win for Liverpool certainly makes sense it seems to me.
    Their rebirth. Their ‘into the light moment’. At the same time, this return to glory will be partly defined by ‘The 96’.

They’ve won though. ”Hurrah for the 96 dead!” or something…powerful psy-ops. Running for years. Still remembering the ‘dead’ with donations.

fla

The Number 14?

Numbers… Do they mean anything? The numbers on a roulette wheel all add up to 666. That’ll take your money. Be careful reading too much into it I say to myself.

roulette

Numerology is not my thing really. But I do see numbers used , unmistakably as references. In looking at football I saw number 14 clearly referenced with Arsenal. 14 appears a number of relevance beyond just the coincidence with 2014.

A to look to the Bible (the old play book) to find one reason why perhaps 1914 was a good year to start a big war. Just some things I plucked randomly to look at.

”Being a multiple of 7, 14 partakes of its importance and, being double that number, implies a double measure of spiritual perfection. The number two with which it is combined (2×7) may, however, bring its own significance into its meaning, as it does in Matthew 1, where the genealogy of Jesus Christ is divided up and given in sets of 14 (2×7) generations, two being associated with incarnation.”

and:

”Numerically Nun is fifty or Pentecost, which leads to what I would like to propose the number 14 means in Scripture – the new thing actually starting. Pentecost was the beginning of the Church of Jesus and the new anointing of the Holy Spirit. Just as 13 was signaling the start so 14 is the start. Remember Mem is before Nun in the alphabet. Just as Joshua son of Nun “started” the Promise Land or David started the family tree of Jesus things associated with 14 show things starting. My groupings below are just a product of my need to sort things but hopefully they will help.

Fourteen

Exodus 12:6 – The 14th day of the month was the start of Passover or when Israel as a nation was started. Most references to 14 in the Bible are about a Passover that was being celebrated.
    Esther 9:15 – The day of Purim was the 14th day of the month; this is when the Jews were allowed to kill their enemies. This started a new period of freedom for them.
    Ezekiel 40 – Fourteen years after Jerusalem was destroyed Ezekiel had the visionKing’s timeline the end of the New Temple. In verse one the reference to 25 years is how long Ezekiel was in exile. (Please see the timeline at Jeremiah 52.) One way to look at the 70 years of Exile is 14 x 5 = 70.
    Acts 27:27 – It was the 14th day of being in the storm when Paul got the crew to eat so they could start “new” on the island.”

http://ificouldteachthebible.wordpress.com/2013/07/21/the-number-fourteen-in-the-bible/
    http://www.biblestudy.org/bibleref/meaning-of-numbers-in-bible/14.html

Liverpool and Arsenal in victory this year, 2014 will be rebirths of British football sleeping giants if you will. Established teams… Both in red…well developed revenue streams…like Red Coats of the Empire. This alignment with 14 seems contrived regardless of there being anything actually in the numbers.

XIV

ibroxf

The memorial to the 66 by gate 14 at Ranger’s rebuilt Ibrox ground. The 66 of the Ibrox tragedy remembered along with Hillsborough this year as displayed in the joint banner (pic. posted above). Remember there was one English person supposedly killed at Ibrox in 1971. A nine year old from Liverpool. Would you credit it?
    http://www.glasgowguide.co.uk/GG-ORG/imgs0504/Ibrox%20Disaster%20Monument%2001.jpg

DalTampra

xileffilexxileffilex
    Participant

I’ve just read the witness statement of Dr Carolyn S Altoft b 1960

Click to access SYP000081700001.pdf

Bizarre isn’t the word. I get the feeling she wasn’t quite part of the script, but was with people who were. She marrie an Antony Smith in Bristol later that year.

It’s a farce that Altoft’s fellow travellers are redacted, one a doctor, whereas Byrne’s statement names the lot. Smith is obviously Mr Altoft-soon-to-be, Antony Smith (rather than Anthony – I’d go by official sources rather than plod’s statements) and un-named Doc is Diane Griffiths. Andrew Jolyon Byrne seems to be the lead Doctor here, b.1947.

Where had they all come from? Byrne lives/lived in Southwell, near Nottingham.
    http://www.who.is/whois/meridianladies.com
    Altoft didn’t seem to know too much about togger,did she?

xileffilexxileffilex
    Participant

someone here id’s himself:

[here’s another related pic of another stretcher heading gymwards towards Doc Byrne…

Survivors

roy goldie says:
    November 6, 2012 at 12:59 pm

does anyone know whether or not the fan on the top picture being carried on stretcher survived. I am front right right as you look at picture, the one with ciggie in mouth. I was 19 at the time and have held this picture from a paper cut out for 23 years. I only began searching images in the hope that I could help Anne with her fight for kevin’s inquest to be brought forward and find that I am pictured in her story about the tragedy.If you are also one of the other fans on this picture and would like to get in touch to try and maybe help the hjc you can contact me at goldie5x @sky.com. jft96

Tom-DalpraTom Dalpra
    Participant

So we picked up this lad by his arms and legs. As we ran his big, heavy body along, bumping his head on the grass in the vain hope of reviving him, I gazed down at the little ring of blue marks now swelling round his belly, like a baby’s footprints.

‘Like a baby’s footprints’! What are these writers like? Hahah

Oh and the ‘bumping his head on the grass’- not a recommended technique!

Now I thought this bit of quite hauntingly crafted memoir was relevant. It’s from the 1981 Hillsborough crush where 38 were injured. Same end of the ground.

DalTampra

xileffilexxileffilex
    Participant

38 Tottenham fans were injured, including some with broken legs

http://hotspurhq.com/2014/04/11/tottenham-day-hillsborough-spurs/

In 1981, as another poster mentioned, there was a near miss, and fatalities were only averted through the quick thinking of a senior police officer (who wasn’t even in command) who ordered all the perimeter gates to be opened immediately. A number of serious injuries, including broken arms and legs, still occurred however. As a result Hillsborough was banned by the FA as a semi-final venue until 1987

http://www.expressandstar.com/news/2013/10/30/wolves-boss-steve-morgan-and-the-hillsborough-cop/

Were there any broken legs reported in 1989? There’s a brief mention in this anonymous (why?) statement

Click to access SYP000003630001.pdf

but I have to say I don’t find the whole statement very convincing. It just reads like the take-home message.

Tom-DalpraTom Dalpra
    Participant

Yes, a take-home message. It’s anonymous, and again, with no date and time, as far as I can see. Can this be trusted as real evidence, for a start? What does it say?

”I had got myself against
    a crush barrier and managed to keep upright, this chaos lasted for
    about 15 minutes, then slowly the crowd in the pen became less, with
    lots of people now on the pitch. I then saw lots of bodies on the
    floor in the pen, and lots on the floor near gate. There was
    a great ’clump’ of bodies by the gate and together with some others
    1 helped carry these bodies back through the terraces, through the
    tunnel to the area at the back”.

A ‘great clump of bodies by the gate’?! What kind of statement is that?
    Dead bodies does he mean, or just bodies? If they were by the gate then presumably they would have been taken onto the safety of the pitch for treatment? He says he helped take these ‘bodies’ through to the ”back” but gives no further details.

Perhaps here though, we get an insight into how it was actually played-out. There was a crush (predictable and deliberately controlled) leading up until kick-off with planted actors enhancing the panic. There were, as you mentioned , broken legs in 1981. It would be quite reasonable to expect similar injuries again. I have heard several reports of fractured and injured legs. These genuine, though relatively minor injuries and the very real and frightening crush would give the whole thing credibility. The actors would then begin to play-dead and form ‘clump’s of bodies.

As the crowd withdrew this clump would be left to be quickly removed to the gym, whilst genuinely shocked, injured and traumatised people from that pen were let onto the pitch.

I would suggest Heysel and Ibrox were done in a similar way. With Heysel I have seen footage suggestive of actors actually lying down and forming piles within the crush. As the crowd clears, they are left, sprawled and lifeless. A bit of attention to detail, like wet patches on the trousers of a young girl getting mouth to mouth and the whole thing seems very horribly real – job done.

With Hillsborough ’89 we see how all the problems were in pen 3. This specific division of the crowd helped control. Pen 3 – front and behind – was where it all went on. The rest of the sold-out stadium could only sit there and watch; a captive audience to the unfolding drama.

Ibrox, Bradford, Heysel, Hillsborough. These incidents changed football, moved bricks, changed stadia and made money. That’s why they were staged.

DalTampra

Viewing 20 posts - 101 through 120 (of 270 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.