April 2015

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hello Ab,

I am very new to fakery research, and I’m ashamed that for someone who’s considered themself conscious, it took me many years of free shillery before I saw that the fakeologists were right and the “truth”ers, NASA lovers, and other conspiracy theorists were no more than controlled opposotion.
    I found your site while searching for interviews with Simon and/or Hoi after watching September Clues. I’ve listened to many of the chats with them on both your show and K Ham radio, as well as I’ve been keeping up with the new posts for the past few weeks. I’m very interested in doing more research on alternative earth theories and nuke hoaxes.
    I truly appreciate all of the effort put forth by you, Simon, Hoi, Delcroix, K Ham, and everyone else exposing the media’s lies. I hope that I can begin to contribute even a fraction of what any one of you has.

Regards,
    Scott (ConsciousVegan)

Tal ShiarTal Shiar

Hey Steve,

I understand what you are saying, because there is a lot of disinformation out there and really at the end of the day no one really knows the truth. Also, I think a lot of those dis-information people are great at giving “nuggets” of truth to even this group and then try to spin some crazy.

Now, I am not specifically targeting anyone, but there was one guy that talks about how salt is actually really good for you. He tries to link Japan’s life expectancy and their salt consumption as the the reason. If you try to research his theory with other regions, like Europe or South America, then you can see that his theory points to be incorrect, just with some critical thought and personal research. He also tried to spin the whole flat earth thing and even though no one really knows for certain, when that person is confronted with questions, they seem to deflect those questions. So they never really answer what they are trying to promote.

I think this group does a great job of trying to expose the lies and misconceptions. I’m glad to know that there are other people who question what we are being told. After all, why does society ridicule those who question?

Also, since I started this journey, because a friend introduced me to the idea, I find that there are a lot of people out there that are questioning what we are being told. Now, I am not sure if people question the media more, because of the region that I live in, the Hollywood culture, and the diversity of the community, but people to me are starting to wake up.

fakeologistFakeologist
    Keymaster

Welcome Joan:

I am probably the most senior poster on these conspiracy forums–old enough to be your parent or grandparent. I’ve been following current events, black ops via books, documentaries, television and now the internet for the past fifty years. I knew 9/11 was a hoax from the very moment it happened.

I am not a member or follower of any group though I have posted somewhat regularly at the Fetzer podcast site. Before that, I posted on message boards run by AOL. (I posted under “Compass” at the “Real Deal” for awhile. I was in that exchange with Pablo when he was on Fetzer’s show in November of 2014.)

I feel I might be able to add some wisdom or insight on certain topics having actually lived through these times. What never ceases to amaze me is the reaction of friends and famiiy to the topic of conspiracy. That fact remains although most will offer an opinion on JFK, usually “the mafia did it,” they will not touch any recent events.

fakeologistFakeologist
    Keymaster

Welcome Jordan!

Whats uppppp Ab!!! As I wrote in my small bio I am a 21 year old from Regina (yes, the Queen city named right after the Queen herself), Saskatchewan, Canada. Its been said that when she visits here, she travels by horse and carrage in UNDERGROUND tunnels beneath the city.. that blows my mind if that is true.. anyway.. I have been on my search for truth since late 2010, and it has been somewhat of a roller coaster but I am glad where I am in my thinking.

To make a short story long, the tipping point that started to make myself think differently was when my friends and I started noticing all the wierd symbolism in music videos, movies, TV, Sports, video games around winter 2010.. It sparked my interest as to why they were purposly showing us certain symbolism so I started investigating, only to open a flood gate of truth!

After seeing a bunch of stuff on “Illuminati” and different dis info youtube videos (when you start out on truth its easy to fall into rabbit holes such as aliens, reptiles running the world ect ect) I needed something a little more appealing, I felt as though I needed more.

Around summer 2011, with a quick search of “truth” & “conspiracies” or whatever, our good ol buddy Alex Jones pops up.. I wont lie, at first it felt good to watch him yell around and say screw this & that, but after awhile he just naturally reveals himself to be a sketchy fraud, a huge shill, and the yelling & immaturity is extremely off-putting.. it gets noones thinking anywhere productive..

For myself, after a few weeks or months of listening and watching to Jones’ videos I started to get the feeling he wasnt necessarily “on my side” persay.. especially with his slogan “There is a war on for your mind”.. that alone is a very telling statement, ontop of that I noticed the SEX that was submiminally written onto Jones’ face. It did not sit well with me to say the least.. it almost felt like a clue saying “go find more, there’s more then this” ..

Around the Winter of 2011 I then searched around a bit on google and found Markus Allens site, Truth in 7 Minutes. It felt very good to find people like Markus, Chris and every single other voice I have heard listening to every call they have so generously put out, chatting about hardcore truth.. alot of the calls really blew my mind and encouraged me to thinking on a different level.. Over time, as we all know, Markus started charging for his stuff. I never budged and just straight up started listening to Chris 100% of the time.

Flash forward about 3 years and here we are! I started listening and paying attention to the Fakeologist.com website daily around the time Kham started doing her shows! Just to give you an idea of how long I have been a Fakeologist 😉 although I technically just became one by signing up! I am purely a Chris Kendall Hoaxbusters & Fakeologist listener.. in all honesty you guys fricken rock!!

Anways to close this up, I very much appreciate what you and the other great minds on Fakeologist & Hoaxbusters are doing. I, myself, do not know where I would be today if I didnt have calm, cool, collective minds comming together to seriously discuss this life we exist in. There is probably alot more I could add in but thats where Ill end it. Thanks again Ab! Take care!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.