Purpose of the 9/11 attacks

Fakeologist.com Forums 9/11 Purpose of the 9/11 attacks

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 44 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

No one removed the insides. It would cost a fortune to do it hush hush? They would have had to remove the core either. People were still using lifts to the top the day before. The falling floors, asbestos, plaster and so on was enough to manufacture dust. These were some of the tallest buildings in the world. Dust agents may have been added to further increase dust in case something went wrong or just to sweep up the evidence, not literally sweep up I mean.

I think the WTC towers were constructed with only a few floors from the beginning. The towers were mostly hollow! The tourists floors were of course real plus a few business and maintenance floors.

Hollow WTC towers

Anonymous
    Inactive

The demolition of building 7 is curious. To have a plausible explanation of the purpose, the hypothesis must fit the complete picture. What was the purpose of bringing down building 7? And did the secret cabal really control that building too?

“Smaller tenants included the Internal Revenue Service Regional Council (90,430 sq ft/8,400 m²) and the United States Secret Service (85,343 sq ft/7,900 m²). … The Department of Defense (DOD) and Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) shared the 25th floor with the IRS.” — http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/7_World_Trade_Center

That’s government agencies! So was the demolition of building 7 an inside job by the U.S. government? Not necessarily. The agencies only occupied a small area of the building. The owner was Larry Silverstein.

So the secret cabal could have rigged building 7 with explosives without the government knowing anything about it. And then on 9/11 the government tenants were taken by surprise and had to evacuate the building and after that Larry “pulled” it.

Why bring that building down? One speculative theory is that building 7 was demolished to make it obvious to experts that it was a false flag attack! It’s direct evidence of controlled demolition. The WTC towers were also obviously controlled demolitions, but those were unusual, maybe with special construction of the towers to make them pancake like that. So building 7 was in contrast a conventional controlled demolition that experts immediately could recognize.

This made experts in related fields at an early stage aware of that some kind of government coverup was going on. And that forced the government to bring in those experts in the coverup. This ensured that the 9/11 coverup became massive, with lots of people in on it. So today many people in positions of power and expertise are a part of the coverup. A huge number of previously innocent people became compromised. This has turned the coverup into something that has to be revealed, because it has become too big to keep hidden from the public and too burdensome to manage in the long run.

The inevitable exposure of the coverup will guarantee that the whole society is brought into “order”.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I think I wrote earlier that the purpose of the 9/11 attack on the Pentagon was to distract the entire U.S. defense complex. This means that the damage in the Pentagon likely was real (because they needed to convince the people working at the Pentagon), although no real plane crash needed. They simply blew up a section of the building that was evacuated. No real victims.

Was the hole in the Pentagon even real? Wasn’t even that all computer graphics fakery? No I don’t think so. The damage in the Pentagon looks real, such as presented in this video:

Would that have been impossible to fake with computer graphics? Maybe not impossible, but it would have required a lot of work, resources and expertise. And it could be that some of the footage of the Pentagon damage is “enhanced” with computer graphics, but I think the actual main damage in the building is real.

Anonymous
    Inactive

If all the footage of the 9/11 attacks was faked, even the collapses of the WTC towers, then a huge number of people would have to be in on the conspiracy since the plane impacts were much easier to fake without people noticing them. People who were there at the scene simply assumed they have missed the planes which supposedly flew very fast.

Faking the WTC collapses on the other hand would be very difficult to do, unless the real collapses looked similar to the faked imagery, but if so why bother faking it? It makes no sense. And if the real collapses looked very different, then many would recognize the clear difference between what people in New York City witnessed themselves firsthand and what was shown on television over and over again.

September Clues claims in an addendum that the WTC collapses were video fakery:

But this may have been debunked by this other video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cpqckt89Lg4

So my assumption is still that the planes were CGI fakery, while the videos of the WTC collapses were real footage.

Anonymous
    Inactive

So, can we expect an official exposure of the 9/11 PsyOp anytime soon? Maybe not. 😐 The media is stonewalling it like crazy. And that’s incredibly boring.

Instead we can look at the bigger purpose of the 9/11 attacks and call it the New World Order (NWO), since that’s a term that’s already established. And many if not most 911 truthers will agree that the NWO is the goal of the shadow powers. So the NWO is a useful and unifying term.

What is the idea of the NWO? Even here many agree that one main goal is a new international cashless currency! Similar to Bitcoin, is one option. In fact, it may be that Bitcoin is a deliberate pilot project for the new global currency.

But why the need for such huge PsyOp as the 9/11 attacks? Can’t the international banking elite just decide to introduce a global currency anyway? Maybe not! Not if the New World Order gang is different than the old international banksters gang.

Then the purpose of the new international currency is to pull the whole foundation away from under the old international banking system. There were several banking tenants in the WTC towers, such as Morgan Stanley, Lehman Brothers and Bank of America. Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_tenants_in_One_World_Trade_Center

Were those banking tenants fake, if the towers were mostly hollow? It could be that exactly those tenants were real and occupied real floors in the WTC towers, to fool the old banksters! Just as Building 7 was perhaps meant to fool intelligence agencies.

Anonymous
    Inactive

If my speculative conspiracy theory is correct, then it means that the 9/11 attacks were meant to bring down the current banking system. That’s the opposite of many of the usual conspiracy theories that claim that the bankers are those who benefited from 9/11.

Then, exactly how will the international banksters be conquered? With the Patriot Act! Which allows for a cleaning up of the banking elite at least in the U.S. which has overwhelming military dominance in the world, plus the world’s reserve currency, USD. The Patriot Act allows for legally rounding up the bankster crooks and their asteroids (assassins), without having to expose it publicly. Without the Patriot Act, the bankers could use the public legal system and whole legions of lawyers to protect themselves.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Are there any indications of that bankers are being arrested under the Patriot Act? Hard to tell perhaps, since such information can be kept hidden from the public. But this could be related to that:

“Since Obama took office, a record number of top military leaders have been dismissed from their posts.” — http://www.conservativeactionalerts.com/2013/12/retired-general-obama-has-u-s-military-on-a-course-of-unpredictable-erosion-and-decay/

Maybe those military generals etc were compromised by the bankers!

Another indication would be if there is something similar going on in the banking sector, with many top leaders being replaced. I haven’t examined that yet though.

EDIT: On a second thought, the banking leaders can remain. It’s the military that has the physical power. Military generals can be replaced without the need for the Patriot Act, but if the bankers have “black op” military/criminal/intelligence forces, then those people can be dealt with, with the use of the Patriot Act. Even if the bankers have built up a power structure that is immune against the public legal system, it’s vulnerable against the Patriot Act.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Aha! Here is an expert talking about a “smooth transition” to retire the current fiat system. And she says that the secret “cabal” is already checkmated (from about 1 hour and 14 minutes):

Is she telling the truth? Hard to tell, but she seems to be a real insider expert at least.

Anonymous
    Inactive

The USA PATRIOT Act may be the key to the whole 9/11 shebang! It’s a humongous document of over 300 pages. And check this out:

“… signed into law by President George W. Bush on October 26, 2001.” — http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patriot_Act

Did they really manage put the entire Patriot Act together within just over one month?! Not likely. It was no doubt thoroughly prepared beforehand, long before the 9/11 attacks in 2001.

The secret cabal may be very powerful, yet their strength and domination hinges on a secret control structure. With the Patriot Act this hidden power control can be broken. That, I think, is the main purpose of the 9/11 attacks.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I think some power group is already working, behind the public scene, on a new global digital currency, and may even already have something ready to launch at any moment now.

Google’s Eric Schmidt mentioned briefly something about “information money”. That sounds like something more than just electronic currency! Probably with information as a key part of the value the new digital currency is based on.

Information is very valuable today, especially personal information such as demographics and psychographics, etc. And information technology can be used for performing amazing stunts, like Bitcoin, so it should be possible to connect the digital currency to personal information without it becoming Orwellian.

A prediction is therefore that a new information currency like that will be launched in the future. But when? The power elites have huge patience so it could be a tedious wait. At the same time, the current monetary systems in the world have already become problematic, with runaway interest debts, inflation and currency wars. So the new global information currency may be coming soon to a digital wallet near you.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Is the corruption in society so immense that a 9/11 event is needed to fix it? Yes, could be! Because how have people gained power throughout history? The answer is through secret cooperation in order to manipulate other people.

As a simple illustration, let’s say that I play poker with 3 other guys. During the game I believe we all are strangers to each other and everybody is competing against everybody else. The actual situation however is that the 3 other players are cooperating in order to rip me off. Now expand this simple example to include millions of people doing schemes like that for thousands of years of history; in politics, military, finance, business, religion, academia, media etc. You get the picture I take it.

Anonymous
    Inactive

With the risk of sounding like a New World Order shill 😆 it could be a good idea to have most of the public still believing in the official 9/11 story for some time yet. Because things must be sorted out in an orderly fashion. And having the 9/11 psyOp exposed too early may be too disruptive for society.

So even though it may play into the agenda of the false flag schemers, it could be a good idea to keep a low profile about spreading 9/11 truth info. At least until one REALLY knows that what one is doing is a good thing, seen from the larger picture.

fakeologistFakeologist
    Keymaster

Faking the WTC collapses on the other hand would be very difficult to do, unless the real collapses looked similar to the faked imagery, but if so why bother faking it? It makes no sense. And if the real collapses looked very different, then many would recognize the clear difference between what people in New York City witnessed themselves firsthand and what was shown on television over and over again.

I suggest you listen closely to Simon’s explanation and my many posts on this board about this topic. I am happy with an open discussion, but Anders some of your posts are so far from our conclusions about 9/11 I think they border on poisoning the fakeologist well.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I suggest you listen closely to Simon’s explanation and my many posts on this board about this topic. I am happy with an open discussion, but Anders some of your posts are so far from our conclusions about 9/11 I think they border on poisoning the fakeologist well.

Yeah, it’s a little embarrassing that my 9/11 posts are a bit different than the fakeologist view, since, after all, this is the fakeologist forum. Sorry about that. But the difference is only in the degree of image fakery! Really! My current position is that minimal image fakery was used, and as I understand it the fakeologist position is that maximum image fakery was used.

The good thing is that now that I have presented my view I can focus on that which I agree with the fakeologist view on, such as vicsims, ordinary explosives used, CGI planes, largely hollow towers, towers constructed from the beginning to be “props”, false witnesses, actors/extras in scenes, etc.

knagjakknagjak
    Participant

But I also look at the fact that Hollywood had many connections with 9-11. If those were coincidences than wow because countless 90’s movies and shows have many odd references to 9-11. So I think (in Anders theory) it’s safe to say this plan has been in the making for a long time so anything could have manifested over that time. I’m having a hard time swallowing the theory that all the imagery was fake though.

Anonymous
    Inactive

The world is becoming massively interconnected at an accelerating pace. To rule in secret with manipulations requires control of the majority of information distribution. That has worked in the past when they could have centralized control over newspapers, television and radio etc. Today that kind of control is becoming more and more difficult and burdensome to uphold.

So a major threat against the secret cabal is that a new power structure rises based on public instead of secret information. And to preempt that threat, the cabal itself needs to make sure that that they become that new public power structure.

Anonymous
    Inactive

No one removed the insides. It would cost a fortune to do it hush hush? They would have had to remove the core either. People were still using lifts to the top the day before. The falling floors, asbestos, plaster and so on was enough to manufacture dust. These were some of the tallest buildings in the world. Dust agents may have been added to further increase dust in case something went wrong or just to sweep up the evidence, not literally sweep up I mean.

Indeed. To remove floors after the construction of the towers would have been basically impossible, even if done openly. And some floors were definitely real such as tourist floors, maintenance floors and some office floors. The WTC towers were constructed from the beginning to be largely hollow “props”.

Video description: “Helicopter view of the Twin Towers during their final stages of construction in 1971 showing empty sections of WTC 2 and possibly WTC 2.”

Anonymous
    Inactive

In summary, the purpose of the 9/11 attacks is to play a major part in the plan for a new public and open power structure, a New World Order. The secret cabal agenda is to have control over the New World Order. The old order, such as the Vatican, the Rothschilds and even intelligence agencies like the NSA are only front pawns that can easily be sacrificed. The real power is behind public fronts like that.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Malcolm Smith Super Bowl Interview Invaded By 9 11 Conspiracy Truther

How does this recent event fit in with the purpose of the 9/11 attacks? I think it was totally staged, since it was, as I understand it, broadcast on television to millions of viewers. The purpose was to make the ordinary public start looking into 9/11 conspiracies. Why? To expose the coverup? No, to put even more pressure on the current public power structure by increasing the burden of maintaining and defending the coverup.

This means that the New World Order agenda may be about to kick into high gear. We will see. The new power structure will be easier to implement when the current power structure is busy with and severely hampered by the 9/11 and other coverups.

Anonymous
    Inactive

It’s hard to imagine that Barack Obama would admit that the 9/11 attacks were a psyOp in a public speech anytime soon. It’s unlikely that any official source would admit that. At the same time there must be thousands if not millions of professional experts and people in positions of power who know that 9/11 was a monumental psyOp.

So a possible scenario is that the official sources will continue to stonewall any public demand for a new 9/11 investigation. And instead it’s within the power structure itself that the secret cabal will be exposed bit by bit. In this way the secret power structure can gradually merge with the public power structure behind the public scene.

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 44 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
This entry was posted on by .