Sep 2022

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    fakeologistFakeologist
    Keymaster

Hi,
    I sort of re-discovered Fakeologist recently.  A number of years ago I used to visit the site occasionally, and early in the covid hoax I was tuning into the podcast from time to time as well.   I was a regular listener to Chris Kendall’s hoaxbusters call and used to talk with him by phone off-line…I probably had one of the last conversations with him before the accident.  He had called me and we talked for an hour.  I sort of sensed something wasn’t quite right, but I had no idea that he’d be gone just a few days later.  It hit me pretty hard.

Anyway, in the last week I listened to a handful of your recent podcasts, including the one with Peter Wright. I thought that was fascinating; early in my career, I had a boss who had seen the writing on the wall and escaped to the US from South Africa.  While Peter’s life has been more extreme, there’s still a good deal of similarity between the two.

I’d like to listen live and maybe participate in the chats.  Please let me know if you have other questions.

Kindly,

Rolt

• This topic was modified 1 year, 7 months ago by fakeologistFakeologist.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.