Oscar Pistorius and Reeva Steenkamp. – A South African Soap Opera.

Fakeologist.com Forums Other PsyOps/Hoaxes Oscar Pistorius and Reeva Steenkamp. – A South African Soap Opera.

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Tom-DalpraTom Dalpra
    Participant

reeva

Reeva Steenkamp – FHM cover – ‘Sex Hell’ – ‘Blood on the Beach’ – ‘SSS’ – ‘You are psycho’ – ‘PLUS’ (Nazi font?) – ‘killer’ – man these covers are unpleasant aren’t they?

So, the Official Story from our favourite, trustworthy/untrustworthy resource.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trial_of_Oscar_Pistorius

Most of us on this forum will come to this without much doubt that this is a staged media event; a scripted soap opera, that is set to run.
    Hey, it’s a runner, like Oscar. It’s a runner with fake legs.

Much as random events are surely exploited and spun for all they’re worth, the set-up here seems very contrived. The effort, too big, for something that wasn’t planned and shaped from the start and tailored to run along with contemporary themes and memes, local and international.

I knew a bit about Oscar but I didn’t really know anything about Reeva Steenkamp – model, reality television star and lawyer.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reeva_Steenkamp

Reeva had filmed episodes for a reality TV show which went ahead and ran shortly after she was killed. Nice.

I found this revealing.

It’s a Reeva television special aired in South Africa, just a few weeks ago-just pre-trial. ‘Reeva- The Model You Thought You Knew’. Mmmm ‘you thought you knew’…makes me wonder about photo-shopping pieces of pizza into a woman in a bikini… Anyway…

– I see they found one seemingly genuine person to shed tears, in a trio of ‘crying’ people from 24:09. This tearful girl seems like she’s talking about someone she’d never met ie she’s emotional about the story she’s read.

– The woman at 24:09 is interesting and clearly a player. Supposedly the TV producer of the reality Tv show that Reeva was in, she looks like the English chick from Jesse Ventura’s Conspiracy series with a wig and an accent. Regardless, she’s not genuine and she fakes emotion.

Fill your boots on this one.

DalTampra

Tom-DalpraTom Dalpra
    Participant

june sarpong

The woman at 24:05 in the above film?

June Sarpong MBE, that’s who I meant. Is she the woman from the above video? I do try not to make crazy leaps but this woman is interesting anyway and very clearly a player.
    I used to watch her a lot, she’s been a regular ( if not that obtrusive ) face on television here in the U.K. for years. Many will have seen her presenting (acting) on Jesse Ventura’s Conspiwacy show.

It’s the MBE that gets me. A cursory glance alone tells us this cute, presenter -chick is actually a bit of a media player. MBE? Member of the British Empire?
    Indeed…she’s part of the media army.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/June_Sarpong

Of course the old British Empire and South Africa have ‘history’. The Redcoats fighting the Zulus, in those two stirring old British Movies, Zulu and Zulu Dawn.

So, apart from interviewing Tony Blair, looking for Michael Jackson’s Ghost, producing yoof tv, and presenting on Jesse Ventura’s ( who would have thought wrestling was fake? Especially the UK’s Big Daddy? The loss of innocence!) conspiracy show, does June Sarpong have anything to do with Africa? We read, under the title of ‘Charity’.
    -Sarpong serves as a director on the board of the Lunchbox Fund, a non-profit organisation that provides a daily meal to students of township schools in Soweto, South Africa. -her main charity then, looks like it’s South African.
    ( Lunch Box is a euphemism for male genitalia in the UK. That’s about right. It sounds like there’s a load of bollocks connected to it, at least).

She is also an ambassador for the Prince’s Trust, and campaigns for the Make Poverty History movement. In April 2005 she visited Ghana to make a film for Make Poverty History. She also hosted the major Make Poverty History event in Londonโ€™s Trafalgar Square in summer 2005 on behalf of Nelson Mandela and Bob Geldof.

On 7 July 2007 Sarpong presented at the UK leg of Live Earth at Wembley Stadium, London. –

So she works for Geldof and her main Charity mention is a South African one. Geldof, AGAIN.

The Grandmother of School Shootings

June Sarpong MBE- UK Media player- and bad actress.

Note: here’s her brother.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sam_Sarpong

DalTampra

NemesisNemesis

I’m not sure if she could fake the accent Tom but its worth looking at.

To me, the ‘Oscar’ winning performance, including the fake vomiting is this decades O.J case, though probably doesn’t hold as much interest..

Blonde wife, high-profile sports star..

I guess shes joined this list

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_models_who_died_during_their_careers_in_the_21st_century

The celebs seem to be dropping like flies lately..

Tom-DalpraTom Dalpra
    Participant

Hey, yeh, after the SCUM incident the other day, I should be careful!

I hope it reads that I am just highly suspicious.
    It was just that when I looked at her, I really saw a media player.
    This little host is definitely a bit of a dark horse and I really can see that this -shoulder pads and demure wig scene- could well be her.

Where do they get trusted actors for these psy-ops? ‘Look no further than under your nose’, could be part of the answer.

And the accent? I thought it was terrible. A mixture of US, English and South African. This woman is an actress already. We know from her job with Jesse.

So, yes, feet on the ground, but worth looking at as you say.

That list of models is interesting. There’s some very fishy tales there, no doubt.

Thanks for the discourse.

DalTampra

Tom-DalpraTom Dalpra
    Participant

http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/world-news/oscar-pistorius-trial-the-vomiting-the-crying-i-dont-know-if-oscars-acting-says-reeva-steenkamps-mother-30173969.html

If she doesn’t know if he’s acting or not, who would?
    This article would suggest that simple message to me. That’s the intent.

Does this mean he’s acting, then, not brainwashed, hypnotised or duped?
    Probably, yeh.

My take right now is that he’s an agent. A long con, controlled soldier. But
    that’s open to debate. You tell me? :-)<

Anyway, get the mother in early saying she doesn’t know if he’s acting or not.
    That way most people think you might as well not bother questioning it if the mother right there in the court can’t tell.

Ms Steenback never having met Oscar, keeps it simple and means she has truth to tell…not much, but ‘I never met him’ works.

DalTampra

NemesisNemesis

And she’s already been interviewed going on about how she forgives him ๐Ÿ˜•

Tom-DalpraTom Dalpra
    Participant

dodgy

DalTampra

Tom-DalpraTom Dalpra
    Participant

DalTampra

Tom-DalpraTom Dalpra
    Participant

Having re-read the thread, I want to be clear that I don’t think the girl in the Reeva tribute is June Sarpong. AT ALL.

I think, as Nemesis, says that it’s worth looking at these things but if I had my time again I wouldn’t post that.
    It’s weird. I look today and shake my head at myself – what was I on?
    I think in a week where I was stunned to see Dunblane foreshadowed in, ‘I Don’t Like Mondays’, I was ready for anything.

June Sarpong with her activities and media connections is clearly
    an interesting character to examine but again, please excuse that leap of confidence that it really might be her doing the acting in the tribute.

All these liars. It gets confusing.
    That’s my excuse.

I know I never said it was definitely her but I now think it’s a daft, irrelevant, tangent and in the interest of good research, I put my hands up and admit stupidity on that one.

Sorry.

DalTampra

Tom-DalpraTom Dalpra
    Participant

Fuckin, June Sapong. I think it’s the testosterone that does it. I had a crush on her once. I kept staring at her beautiful smiling face and I was hypnotised!

Let’s get back to reality. What have we really got to look at?

Back to this cover shot from FHM. December 2011 Happy Christmas boys.

reeva

Almost one year exactly before Oscar and Reeva were first in glossy photographs and gossip columns, together.
    What are they saying to the guys of South Africa with that one?

Sex Hell – You are psycho – (maybe) gadget heaven?… ( better look for at dec 2012 cover)

I’m no stranger to the daily trashy magazines like Chat here in the UK et al. With these dirty tactics, ‘sex hell, you are psycho’ etc
    This could be just the way they always do it. I google image searched FHM South Africa and had a look at a few covers.
    https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=fhm+south+africa&espv=2&es_sm=93&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=xCVIU-yuOKOu7Abu9IGYCA&ved=0CAgQ_AUoAQ&biw=1280&bih=869

On first look I couldn’t find one which had a similarly aggressive cover. For want of a better way of putting it.

14 February 2013 – Valentines Day – The Tropika Island series in the can and ready to roll.

If this cover is foreshadowing – what does it tell us about the whole play?

DalTampra

NemesisNemesis

Stay focused Tom, stay focused ๐Ÿ˜‰

Yeah there’s a lot to be said for subliminals on front covers of mags esp now that the celebs culture has taken over.

Remember how this one played out in the media too a few years back:

http://bollywoodnewsstories.blogspot.co.uk/2009/03/ok-magazine-sells-jade-goody-memorial.html

Anonymous
    Inactive

Well, Oscar says in his defence time on stand that something happened and ‘I whispered to Reeva, shh, get down’ but then we are led on to believe that somehow, unnoticed, Reeva goes to the bathroom and gets shot.

If the facts were as presented then why did he ever get charged? It’s all a circus, Circus Pistorius.

Anonymous
    Inactive

It does look like June Sarpong, but it isn’t. I have such a hatred for that woman that I could spot her in a wheres wally image.

Tom-DalpraTom Dalpra
    Participant

Yes, Hazy, it is a circus and Nemesis, I will try to stay focused. ๐Ÿ™„ ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜†

What I really wanted to get to with this, is the agenda.

From where I’m at, this situation is completely contrived. It has been set up very carefully for a reason. We have a man who has no legs, who through the benefit of technology has been able to compete with ‘able’ bodied people at the top level. He shot his skinny, blond, fake-boobed, lawyer girlfriend on Valentines Day. What are they doing with this set-up?

Looking at that Reeva FHM cover we see SEX HELL catching our eye on the left and then GADGET HEAVEN – as a suggested response to that on the right. Heaven-hell- yes we know that’s an old fake paradigm that still works ever so well. We’re being shown sex hell, but gadget heaven -why?

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/3/3a/Transhumanism_h%2B.svg/600px-Transhumanism_h%2B.svg.png

The Transhumanist Wager?
    The Transhumanist Wager is a 2013 philosophical and science fiction novel by American-Hungarian author, journalist, and philosopher Zoltan Istvan. It was a #1 bestseller in both Philosophy and Science Fiction Visionary & Metaphysical on Amazon. The novel follows the life of Jethro Knights, a philosopher whose efforts to promote transhumanism ultimately lead to a global revolution.”

Jethro Knights? Yes, we see it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Transhumanist_Wager

So what the heck is transhumanism?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transhumanism

A few excerpts:-

”Transhumanism (abbreviated as H+ or h+) is an international cultural and intellectual movement with an eventual goal of fundamentally transforming the human condition by developing and making widely available technologies to greatly enhance human intellectual, physical, and psychological capacities.

Transhumanists support the emergence and convergence of technologies including nanotechnology, biotechnology, information technology and cognitive science (NBIC), and hypothetical future technologies including simulated reality, artificial intelligence, superintelligence, mind uploading, chemical brain preservation, and cryonics. They believe that humans can and should use these technologies to become more than human.”

What is perceived as contempt for the flesh in the writings of Marvin Minsky, Hans Moravec, and some transhumanists, has also been the target of other critics for what they claim to be an instrumental conception of the human body. Reflecting a strain of feminist criticism of the transhumanist program, philosopher Susan Bordo points to “contemporary obsessions with slenderness, youth, and physical perfection”, which she sees as affecting both men and women, but in distinct ways, as “the logical (if extreme) manifestations of anxieties and fantasies fostered by our culture.”

Well quite. That FHM cover? I’m with Susan Bordo.

This murder trial in South Africa seems to me to be a big transhumanist-agenda, psy-op.

PS. A year after the Boston bombing, Jeff Bauman’s Mrs is expecting a baby.
    Will we ever see a year again where legless men are such psyOp stars?

DalTampra

NemesisNemesis

Not too mention he’s been stupidly tagged with the title of my fav sci-fi movie

‘The film depicts a dystopian Los Angeles in November 2019 in which genetically engineered organic robots called replicants, that are visually indistinguishable from adult humans’

Tom-DalpraTom Dalpra
    Participant

That, of course, Nemesis, doesn’t ‘hang together’. It dove-tails beautifully.

DalTampra

xileffilexxileffilex
    Participant

This one’s a total waste of time. As Tom says, a media created circus from start to finish, wherever that might be. Press the ignore button. A few photos here..
    http://sexyfotomodels.blogspot.co.uk/2012/11/reeva-steenkamp.html
    Excuse me, I have to vomit. Oscar, show me how it’s done….

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.