Tagged: Fakeopedia next discussion
May 15, 2018 at 8:32 am #854147
Dear Seneca and All
- Mission Statement: As agreed in last discussion: Seneca is going to write one based on the existing and his own post.
- Clearing the psyop list: taking out the events that do not constitute psyops. E.g. Birth of Adolf Hitler, publication of National Geografic and many more.
- To add the characteristics of the psyop narrative to the list (proposal by Seneca). Maybe better: to integrate this information in the page of the psyop? We would have more space there to write also a little text about it instead of only the term? (proposal by Faye)
- Template for psyops pages created by Faye (is on the psyop list at the top). The aim of that template would be to make the work easier for newcomers and to have some standard fakeological chapters in the pages, e.g. -Fictims names list
-Hoax management (subchapters to be discussed)
-Conspiracy narrative genre
- Zal rule: Zal rule is part of the Hoax management of psyops and should be called like that. And it is not a rule, it is an operational element in order to uphold, reinforce, embedd, etc. the psyop narrative. My proposition: to integrate it in the pages of psyops, under the chapter “hoax management” – subchapter: Entertainment: Literature, Movie, Music.
- To ask Fakeologist if we can have a Forum Category on the website for discussions about topics.
15.5.2018/Notes by Faye
Date proposals: Thursday, 17.05.18 – 21:00 Brussels Standard Time
Friday, 18.05.18 – same time
Saturday, 19.05.18 – same time
May 16, 2018 at 2:19 pm #854165
- This topic was modified 1 week ago by Faye.
Thank you for the list. From the proposed dates, only Friday, 18.05.18 works for me. For the others: 21:00 Brussels Standard Time is 19:00 GMT/GMT
1) will probably not be finished by then but that’s ok
2) instead of just deleting those events I would propose to move them to another page (cut and paste). So that we can use them again in another list. If nothing else we could use them to look for dates that are meaningful for the hoaxers, for example birthday of Hitler
3) I think one proposal doesn’t have to exclude the other. The main advantage of having it on the main page is that people new to fakeology looking at the list will immediately see that the list is not made by people believing in one big conspiracy theory blaming only 1 group of people (or aliens).
5) To be clear: my concern is about the wording used in the rule. Zal found also that he was misquoted.
GoodnightMay 16, 2018 at 4:35 pm #854167
Thanks for your thoughts and cool that you can on friday.
1. No problem, we discuss it when you are ready, unless there is something that you think must immediately be done on the frontpage „declaration“.
I hope also that we may get more input by other fakeologists which you can maybe use for your text.
2. Yes, why not… could be something in form of “other meaningful hoaxery dates”…
3. Sure, the problem is only that the main list does not have enough space for all the important info. In my opinion the list is already to loaded with links and references.
I would prefer a list with only the basic data and a page for each event with extended basic info + the space for individual research.
4. I can live well with the form it has been implemented as yet.. but if we want to improve it, we should discuss more than cosmetics 🙂
The information about movies, books, tv series etc. is a main content of the psyop planning – with no exception. Of course, the honour of recognizing the connection between movies and hoaxes goes to Zal and it should be attributed to him. But it is not the only connection between hoaxes and entertainment products or even other products (clothing, decoration stuff, etc.). The “Zal rule” is for the psyop analysis one of many sets of connections of the hoax management.
May 19, 2018 at 6:54 am #854222
- This reply was modified 5 days, 19 hours ago by Faye.
The discussion of Friday, 18.05.18 can be listened to here:
Seneca, DaveJ and Faye talked only about the topic of creating sublists to the main list of psyops.
Here is now the link to the separated lists as a basis for further discussion:
Next discussion is Sunday, 20.05.2018 – 21:00 Brussels Standard Time / 19:00 GMTMay 21, 2018 at 5:47 pm #854247
This is some sick May 20th joke I presume?
You do not have permission to edit this page, for the following reason:
Your username or IP address has been blocked.
The block was made by Faye. The reason given is no reason given.
Start of block: 23:05, May 20, 2018
Expiration of block: infinite
Intended blockee: Gaia
You can contact Faye or another administrator to discuss the block. You cannot use the “email this user” feature unless a valid email address is specified in your account preferences and you have not been blocked from using it.
Or is this the New Wave of Fayescism at Fayekopedia??
"A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale" - Gaia (2017)
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things." - Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.