Malaysia Airlines Flight MH17

Fakeologist.com Forums Other PsyOps/Hoaxes Malaysia Airlines Flight MH17

Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 206 total)
  • Author
    CarysCarys
    Participant

At least this bird survived intact…

The Famous Grouse

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Famous_Grouse

Tom-DalpraTom Dalpra
    Participant

And from the Winkipedia link:

”In May 2014, Famous Grouse were named the Official Whisky of the 2014 Commonwealth Games in Glasgow.” Whatever that means.

Good timing for the Games. A sponsorship deal and a free advertisement as well, here on the side. As you say Carys, The Famous old bird, ‘survived intact…’

Also I see:
    ”In the movie, The Iron Lady, The Famous Grouse is Margaret Thatcher’s (played by Meryl Streep) choice of drink.”
    That was a good advert as well. If you like that sort of thing.

—————————————-

On the downed birds. IFthey do specifically represent the individual planes, we have:

Two Malaysian airlines and two parrots, perhaps? The one with yellow and orange on it is MH17.

We then have a duck is it? And then a chicken.

Flight AH 5017 was an Algerian Airlines plane with a large French connection.

The Taiwanese Trans Asia flight 222 could be the duck – it’s got the 2! And it’s on it’s back like the plane.

So yes, for fun, I’m calling the DOWNED BIRDS:

1. MH17
    FD

ds

2. AH5017
    FD

ds

gf

3. Flight 222

ds

ds

4. MH370
    fd

I’m only supposing, but it wouldn’t surprise me if they had the whole area there in the Ukraine laid out like a map of the world displaying global operations, with the birds in their respective positions…luggage contrived like countries..chicken in Africa etc..like a concept-art installation – a world-psyoperation map.

DalTampra

rgosrgos
    Participant

Why were the Dutch bodies transported to Hilversum of all places? (my god, they must have stunk by then)

1. Hilversum is the Dutch media capital.

2. Meet its mayor, the former editor in chief of one of the biggest Dutch papers de Volkskrant, Pieter Broertjes.
    This ghoul has been known to prevaricate on 9/11 before:

Broertjes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fH-rEtKQPWU at the 2.44 mark

rgosrgos
    Participant

On the birds, Tom, I’m afraid I’m gonna have to disagree with you once again.

I think the initial order was pretty much bang on:

1 The blue and yellow parrot is the exotic MH370
    2 The chicken is the Dutch Barnevelder MH17
    3 Flight 222 was in Taiwan, that’s close to China so that must have been the duck
    4 The last one AH5017 was in exotic Africa so thats the other parrot

Moreover, judging from previous plots I think they are gonna leave it at four.

When are the awards?

rgosrgos
    Participant

And as to the foot, I’m convinced that’s the Ukrainian Monty Python Branch Division we see there in the background.

fd

BTW The Monty Python reunion show in London was shown live in 12 Dutch theatres on July 20:

http://www.nu.nl/cultuur-overig/3770459/monty-python-live-zien-in-nederlandse-bioscoop.html

Broadcast via satellite, of course.

rgosrgos
    Participant

Bloody Hell!!!

The Key is Monty Python.

They have done it again.

It’s magnificent.

You know when you’ve been tangoed.

rgosrgos
    Participant

Monty Python’s Flying Circus (get it?)

One final time, on a large scale.

The world is their oyster.

It is absolutely brilliant!!!

Python

rgosrgos
    Participant

And the footy. OMG!!!

Dutch Flying Circus

Tom-DalpraTom Dalpra
    Participant

Ha. Get the farewell tour in. It’s outrageous! It was like Jagger standing on the Perth beach with his palm open to the sea, just post ‘suicide’ of his lover and pre-stones tour and where they looked for MH370…comedy establishment and rock establishment….a modern day imperial force.

I still think the Norwegian Blue is MH370 πŸ™‚

actually… I quite like the fact that Barnevelde chickens are a breed resulting from a cross with Asian birds.

”The Barnevelder is a medium heavy breed of chicken named after the Dutch town of Barneveld. It is a cross of 19th century Dutch landrace chickens with Asian breeds imported to Europe in the mid-late 19th century such as the Brahma, Cochin, Croad Langshan and Malay.” – ‘Wonky’

Now, Birds to one side for a minute. We have one obvious suggestion here that hadn’t occurred to me ( I’m probably way behind again, but looking at van Persie flying there:

”THE FLYING DUTCHMAN”. I KNOW THE TERM. BUT WHAT IS/WAS IT SUPPOSED TO BE?

People always say it. I knew the term very well, but not what it ‘meant’. That seems a little strange, on reflection. Anyway, here’s WINKI:

gf

”The Flying Dutchman is a legendary ghost ship that can never make port and is doomed to sail the oceans forever.”

”If hailed by another ship, the crew of the Flying Dutchman will try to send messages to land, or to people long dead. In ocean lore, the sight of this phantom ship is a portent of doom. ”

And this famous sighting was given a couple of paragraphs.

”There have been many reported sightings in the 19th and 20th centuries. One was by Prince George of Wales, the future King George V. During his late adolescence, in 1880, with his elder brother Prince Albert Victor of Wales, he was on a three-year voyage with their tutor Dalton, temporarily shipped into HMS Inconstant after the damaged rudder in their original ship, the 4,000-tonne corvette Bacchante was repaired. Off the coast of Australia, between Melbourne and Sydney, Dalton records:

At 4 a.m. the Flying Dutchman crossed our bows. A strange red light as of a phantom ship all aglow, in the midst of which light the masts, spars and sails of a brig 200 yards distant stood out in strong relief as she came up on the port bow, where also the officer of the watch from the bridge clearly saw her, as did the quarterdeck midshipman, who was sent forward at once to the forecastle; but on arriving there was no vestige nor any sign whatever of any material ship was to be seen either near or right away to the horizon, the night being clear and the sea calm. Thirteen persons altogether saw her … At 10.45 a.m. the ordinary seaman who had this morning reported the Flying Dutchman fell from the foretopmast crosstrees on to the topgallant forecastle and was smashed to atoms.”

Now, we’ve had Monty Python and the football, is there any evidence of Spongebob Squarepants in this Op?

”The Flying Dutchman is a recurring character on the popular Nickelodeon cartoon series Spongebob Squarepants, although he is drawn resembling a famous pirate, Edward Teach, best known as Blackbeard. He is often in episodes that deal with repentance of wrong-doings and moral judgement.”

fd

ROD SERLING was big…

”An episode of Night Gallery, hosted by Rod Serling, features a shipwrecked survivor who claims he is a Flying Dutchman. He appears to the crews of several famously doomed ships before they sank such as the Titanic and the Lusitania.
    An episode called “The Arrival” (written by Rod Serling) of the TV series “The Twilight Zone” depicts an airplane that arrives at a busy airport. The airplane is discovered to have no crew, passengers, or luggage. At the tail end of the prior episode (“Two”) Rod Serling advertises “The Arrival” as a retelling of the Flying Dutchman tale.”

SPIDERMAN –

”In the 1967 Spider-man cartoon episode “Return Of The Flying Dutchman” the legend of the Flying Dutchman was used by Spider-man’s enemy Mysterio to frighten villagers and plunder their wealth.”

Here’s a recent reference in Russian Literature:

”In the novel The Flying Dutchman (2013) by the Russian novelist Anatoly Kudryavitsky, the ghost ship rebuilds itself from an old barge abandoned on the bank of a big Russian river, and offers itself as a refuge to a persecuted musicologist.”

On the famous opera:

”Richard Wagner’s opera, The Flying Dutchman (1843) is adapted from an episode in Heinrich Heine’s satirical novel The Memoirs of Mister von Schnabelewopski (Aus den Memoiren des Herrn von Schnabelewopski) (1833)”

ONE OF THE VERY FIRST 45’S!
    ”In 1949 RCA Victor, inventors of the single 45 RPM format, released as one of their first 45s a recording of the legend in song in bandleader Hugo Winterhalter’s “The Flying Dutchman”, sung as a sea shanty.”

——————————————

What is the Flying Dutchman? It’s a BIG myth. A mirage. A phantom.
    A maritime legend that has been painted into our cultural history.

As we know, phantoms are worth keeping alive. They’re useful.

What was the name of that Spiderman episode again?

DalTampra

rgosrgos
    Participant

So let’s sum it up:

The key to all these absurd crashes is Monty Python’s Flying Circus reunion show (complete with Dead Parrots, hacked-off foots, and “It’s the Masons!”-skits), with a little bit of Occult 7 Numerology thrown in by IMF-Witch Lagarde, laced with 2014 Brazil World Cup Soccer Team Holland Flying Dutchmen to boot.

Is this about right?

rgosrgos
    Participant

And Tom, ik wil geen veren in onze reet steken, as the Dutch saying goes, but can we say that team Dalpra-rgos nailed this sucker once again? Nice assist, header straight into the back of the net?

rgosrgos
    Participant

I still think the Norwegian Blue is MH370 :-)

That’s what I said. The blue and yellow parrot is MH370. But it is dead. Gone to meet its maker.

rgosrgos
    Participant

Seven Dutch “police-experts” denied access to the crash site.

http://nos.nl/artikel/679495-experts-toegang-rampplek-ontzegd.html

I can’t say it enough. Don’t go there with a team of seven. The place is bewitched by “Old Leatherhead”, the IMF-hag.

Tom-DalpraTom Dalpra
    Participant

rgos said: ”it is deceased”

No it’s not, it’s just resting! πŸ™‚

( I actually still think the red and blue parrot might be 370. The yellow and orange I see on the other parrot suggests MH17 to me – I heard the idea from you though – it seems so obvious now, and Monty Python, but has anyone talked about it I wonder? If not, then double-bravo)

As I said, it’s not dead, though. It’s just shattered – like the monkey. After a busy operation.

fd

DalTampra

rgosrgos
    Participant

As I said, it’s not dead, though. It’s just shattered – like the monkey. After a busy operation.

Pining is the word. Pining.

rgosrgos
    Participant

Yes, the Norwegian one, blue and yellow with a streak of orange in the neck, that must be MH17, the Crashing Dutchman.

Tom-DalpraTom Dalpra
    Participant

Edit! i scrubbed a post.

DalTampra

rgosrgos
    Participant

The Monty Python crew got some flack for not including Funny Walks in their reunion show.

http://www.show.nl/video/geen-silly-walks-in-monty-python-live-shows/

Undeservedly, because I can cleary spot ’em here:

rgosrgos
    Participant

[…] it seems so obvious now, and Monty Python, but has anyone talked about it I wonder? If not, then double-bravo

At Clues they are almost there, but they’re still grasping at straws. There is a post about a giant parrot in London. They do see the Dead Parrot meme in MH17. But linking the four absurd crashes to the entire Flying Circus? Only at Fakeologist…

rgosrgos
    Participant

From the Facebook page of our State Department Warmonger-in-Chief and Colin Powell UN-wannabe, Franz Timmermans:

Flying Dutchmen at the London embassy:

Flying Dutchmen

Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 206 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
This entry was posted on by .
rgos

About rgos

Hi Ab, Here's a douchebag follower from Gitmo Nation Lowlands (NWO Logistics Central). Listened to all your shows in the archives (and Fetzer's). Informed academic on the rocks. Musician (of course), linguist (hail Chomsky), and I might have studied the Trivium. Been scraping down each and every rabbit hole since the beginning of this monumental charade. Clues and OBF brought me here. Thanks for the extra opening of eyes. Now, as they say over here: "Veel succes met uw show!"

One thought on “Malaysia Airlines Flight MH17

1. Pingback: Ep117- Calcified Lies and MH17 | Fakeologist.com

Comments are closed.