THE MILLENIUM FALL-CON 2001 (satr wars clues)

Matrix main Forums This and That THE MILLENIUM FALL-CON 2001 (satr wars clues)

Tagged: 

Viewing 3 posts - 161 through 163 (of 163 total)
  • Author
    Napoleonnapoleon wilson
    Participant

Just listened the world’s leading skeptic and IPS chat they mentioned a No-lens movie the prestige ,so just to recap In the film the prestige Nikola Tesla is sought out to build a machine which duplicates objects to the smallest detail ,now since you are familiar with our wizard No-lens it’s obvious that this tell is all about duplication of j Tobin plaza (twin tower complex)down to the smallest detail, and if you pay special attention you will see that Tesla’s laboratory has a look of New York’s sky line ,

The yellow brick road warrior

Napoleonnapoleon wilson
    Participant

We have a question from Eric in Marseille Is the precise measurements of the millenium fall-con (j.tobin plaza) and the millennium falcon not enough to point at i.l.m as the magicians behind 911 as well as the hundreds of characters that appear in both stories ,

Eric

Napoleonnapoleon wilson
    Participant

thanks Eric good question ,
    in my opinion gematria and predictive programming in films are used to pave the way for the plausible deniabilty and familiarity to the masonic tricks ,we have had played on us

obviously psientist are gullible by trade and are used to explain the future before it happens ,just as psiience fiction is ,and as i have stated in the past the religion within star wars its self is half masonic indoctrination and half cosmism ,so i heard all the stories from psience and psience fiction within the same learning period ,and couldnt tell the difference

so to me 911 was a pat on the head to the masons for being so diligent in their secrecy about bullshit towers ,when in actual fact it was just a transition from bla bla blavatsky to psience to flying monkeys landing on a light (apeollo) 11

the masons adopted star wars instantly ,so im not surprised they didnt see what i saw ,but now its just embarrassing

especially as we now can see they are told what to do by cleverer apes that in all fairness are just as dumb as me

oh and a lot rely on money from other masons or work from other masons .

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Viewing 3 posts - 161 through 163 (of 163 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.