TransAsia Plane Crashes in Taipei River

Fakeologist.com Forums Suspicious Media Events TransAsia Plane Crashes in Taipei River

Viewing 15 posts - 21 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • Author
    xileffilexxileffilex
    Participant

I know you are partial to a bit of duper’s delight Tom, so here’s one of the divers who, if my translation indicates correctly, found the heroic pilot strapped in, hand tightly clenched on the joystick…
    at around 1:13

The duping is closely followed by some wonderfully vigorous CPR in a rubber dinghy which might dump them all in the drink if it continues….
    And for another smoking gun – look at 2:41 – those newspapers of magazines emerging from the fuselage stuffed down the back of the seat look bone dry!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    xileffilexxileffilex
    Participant

What about this piece of kit in the search – from about 1:30 – some kind of wheeled military vehicle, a floating bridge. Is the water so shallow it’s driving on the bottom? The word “drill” comes up in the translation.

Here it is in the Keelung river – from around 1:00 – as evening starts to fall

source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OwR_G4oqz2M

In fact, the following video points to this vehicle being showcased by the military in this plane hoax drill

Attachments:
    xileffilexxileffilex
    Participant

I think you started something with the Red Wings connection, Tom..

You just have to read the wiki page for the company at and before that time to hear a few warning bells going off…not even a revenue earning flight so easy on “passenger consumption”
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_Wings_Airlines

xileffilexxileffilex
    Participant

I found a rare overhead shot of the ‘plane’ lying in the shallow river, shallow enough for that team of divers to wade through 20 abreast looking for ‘bodies’. It’s nice and low res, naturally. Do we see any wreckage beneath the surface like wings, tail, tail fins, cockpit in the shallow water? Zilch. It’s at about 10.35 in the video below

Check out the non-curious drivers in the traffic jam at the start of this video and the incredible animation showing the plane flipping to flying upside down [0.25s et seq] then touching down nicely in the stream.

The edge on animaton is much easier – no logos to show.Don’t you just love the expert fiddling with a handy model of the craft. There’s even animaton of the roof footage at 11:00 followed by “slicing through the barrier”

Attachments:
    xileffilexxileffilex
    Participant

Q. Why does the taxi driver apply his brake/hazard warning lights on a clear freeway before he could possibly see a plane approaching from his left? It becomes clear from screenshots from the HD dashcam version [thanks to CF] from around 2:17

Attachments:
    xileffilexxileffilex
    Participant

…and does a plane wing flying at over 100mph really pass directly in front of the taxi without causing a single bit of deflection, which happens later- as if a small explosion has gone off in the windscreen?

Attachments:
    Tom-DalpraTom Dalpra
    Participant

know you are partial to a bit of duper’s delight Tom, so here’s one of the divers who, if my translation indicates correctly, found the heroic pilot strapped in, hand tightly clenched on the joystick…
    at around 1:13

The duping is closely followed by some wonderfully vigorous CPR in a rubber dinghy which might dump them all in the drink if it continues….

FROM 1:11

Hahahaha….thanks xilef, that’s a hilarious few seconds.

First the delighted rescuer and then cut straight to the absurd chest compressions, on-the-go, in the dingy. Haha.
    A classic bit of psyOp CPR.

If it comes to the point of needing to give chest compressions it is, as we know, a very critical situation. A loss of heart beat and breathing has been established.

To give chest compressions properly you’ve got to get on it and really fucking pump. No fucking around. Get right over the persons chest and, if you do it properly, you’ll break ribs. It is no time for pussy footing around. This is absolute life and death.

Whilst the guy is vigorously pumping ( the correct timing is apparently to the rhythm of Staying Alive by the Bee Gees, I was told at my last CPR training, -this guy is erratic and ) he isn’t pressing very hard at all.

It’s pathetic. Ha!

We’ve seen psyOp CPR before, of course.

The tricky thing is you can’t do it properly on a person without hurting them.
    It’s surely difficult to simulate authentic CPR on a live actor during a psyOp.

Thanks for the laugh.

DalTampra

Tom-DalpraTom Dalpra
    Participant

xile:
    On known agent of obfuscation, Dave Johnson picking-up on the Moscow Red Wings footage? Hey, it wouldn’t be the first time he’d read the forums here, maybe?

Back in October we concurred as I called the Farage crash a psyOp/stunt/promo here:

Lee Rigby – Woolwich London – 22nd May 2013 and beyond.

and then in November Dave put out this Farage is Medvedev absurdity of a straw-man attached to the idea of the crash being staged.

On the Moscow footage, he keeps it fairly straight doesn’t he so far? No really worthwhile analysis. Perhaps just flagging it gives him credibility. It is quite a cute little other bit of carcam plane crash – and by association with his body of work- it’s already watered-down. I dunno.
    I know naaathing.

It looks like he’s perhaps reading our stuff xilef.

DalTampra

xileffilexxileffilex
    Participant

Some excellent expose videos now emerging from Russianvids and Pee Kay. Have a laugh at the wackiness here…

xileffilexxileffilex
    Participant

Since some of us are partial to a little duper’s delight, this fellow from about 0:33 deserves our attention. Do I detect a little smile and some winking after his hand movement impression of a cgi plane falling to earth?

[New Tang Dynasty TV clip]
    He’s the mayor of Taipei – Wen ji Ko ?????­??
    I love the logo on his pocket.

xileffilexxileffilex
    Participant

Cobra Commander writes at CF

http://cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=838&start=1800#p2394466

It’s more like a movie production, and I’m 100% certain the Transasia psy-op is another case of a simulated city

Indeed it is extraordinary that there is not a single photo on twitter or flickr, or video on youtube of the “crash” scene which does not come from a media source.

Here’s one from someone apparently who lives in Keelung City
    https://twitter.com/lych420/status/562855144392765441

Charlene Lin ?@lych420
    ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????(???????????????????????)R.I.P(??)
    10:08 pm – 3 Feb 2015 [2:08 PM local time, 4 Feb 2015]
    Hmmm nothing on her FB page concerning this worldwide newsworthy event – she’s apparently in Kyoto Japan the next day!
    https://www.facebook.com/CharleneLin420?_rdr

I also found this wonderfully blurred photo which somehow the Straits Times in Malaysia had suppled to them…source unknown

The Straits Times Verified account ?@STcom
    JUST IN: TransAsia Airways plane crash lands in #Taipei river, more than 10 hurt http://bit.ly/1LKc8Ni
    7:53 pm – 3 Feb 2015 [11:53 AM 4 Feb 2015]

xileffilexxileffilex
    Participant

an earlier source for the Straits Times photo – from an “IT professional”

???? ?@okasanman
    ?????????????????????10??????????https://twitter.com/STForeignDesk ?
    7:44 pm – 3 Feb 2015

Where are all the photos from people in traffic on the bridge?

A little earlier, okasanman retweets the Voice of America…
    “VOA correspondent in Asia, where I’ve lived for 25 years”
    Steve Herman ?@W7VOA
    Seeing initial reports a TransAsia Airways flight has crash landed in a Taipei river. At least 10 people injured. #Taiwan #aviation
    7:35 pm – 3 Feb 2015

How on earth dows the voice of America know that at least 10 people are injured – it’s only 11:35 AM local time – compare with live TV footage of this “crash”.

xileffilexxileffilex
    Participant

This tweet of “live TV footage” is timed at 11:37AM

airlineroute ?@airlineroute
    A TransAsia Airways ATR72-600, B22816, ditched in Keelung River after takeoff from Taipei Song Shan on 04FEB15
    7:37 pm – 3 Feb 2015

closely followed by this pic with the laughable timestamp 11:01 – and not a ripple on the water
    Breaking News ?@Breaking911
    BREAKING: TransAsia Flight #ATR72-600 Has Crash Landed Into Keelung River -TAIWAN
    7:48 pm – 3 Feb 2015

xileffilexxileffilex
    Participant

How was the hoax narrative released through twitter?
    Ah, our old friends PzFeed, which brought us the Paul Walker crash hoax and Bloomberg..

https://twitter.com/PzFeed/status/562834468797706240

Breaking News Feed ?@PzFeed
    TRANSASIA PLANE CRASH: – At least 2 dead – Landed in Taipei river – 58 aboard – 51 adults – 2 children – 5 crew
    Embedded image permalink
    8:46 pm – 3 Feb 2015 [!2:46 PM 4 Feb 2015 local time]

Good work, gettng that “recent” dash cam image up quickly.

Justina Lee ?@justinaknope
    #Taiwan Transasia plane crash left 3 ppl without vital signs (not pronounced dead yet) and one in coma: National Fire Agency
    9:00 pm – 3 Feb 2015 [1:00 PM local time 4 Feb 2015]

Justina Lee ?@justinaknope **
    Update: *#TAIWAN SAYS 12 DEAD, 16 HURT, 30 MISSING IN #TRANSASIA CRASH
    10:11 pm – 3 Feb 2015 [2:11 PM local time, 4 Feb 2015]

“”
    Covers Asia FX/bond mkts for Bloomberg News, w/ focus on #China #Taiwan. Is usually watching TV otherwise. NYU alum from HK. Views my own. RTs not endorsements.
    Taipei, Taiwan

hmmmmm… emergency services drillspeak.

Judy NgaoVerified account ?@Judy_Ngao
    CTI TV reports 8 confirmed dead in TransAsia plane crash. There were 58 on board. RT via @krislc H/T @TheAPJournalist
    Embedded image permalink
    8:55 pm – 3 Feb 2015 [12:55 PM local time]

yinguichen ?@shadowcrow_ Feb 4
    @Judy_Ngao @krislc @TheAPJournalist THIS IS FAKED. The victim list was happened in PengHu last year. CTITV often report wrong news.
    12:54 am – 4 Feb 2015 [4:54 PM local time]

Well the screenshot ties with the tweet. Who is confirming these people dead? Where are they? These are just drillscript figures.

xileffilexxileffilex
    Participant

One more – Xinhua [searching for English only]

https://twitter.com/XHNews/status/562840884463824896

China Xinhua NewsVerified account ?@XHNews

BREAKING: 9 passengers confirmed dead after Taiwan TransAsia Airways plane plunges into river
    Embedded image permalink
    9:11 pm – 3 Feb 2015 [1:11 PM local time]

The following photo appeared on the Straits Times twitter stream at 12:18 PM local time – why is the dinghy not on the escapee side?

ST Foreign Desk ?@STForeignDesk
    UPDATE: Dozens awaiting rescue after TransAsia Airways plane crash lands in #Taipei river http://bit.ly/1LKc8Ni
    Embedded image permalink
    8:18 pm – 3 Feb 2015

Viewing 15 posts - 21 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.